01x06 - Episode 6

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Trapped". Aired: 27 December 2015 –; present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Follows members of a police department as they try to uncover a mystery against the elements in Iceland.

01x06 - Episode 6

Post by bunniefuu »

- Gumundur!

- Dad! Don't do it, Dad! I know what I'm doing The phones are down You always have a choice That bastard shows up out of nowhere The whole town is without electricity

- Something's wrong with him

- What? Let's put him down Gumundur d*ed in the avalanche Which means that Siggi owns the land

- But will he play ball?

- I don't know You're not native to this town.

You can't see into the abyss What abyss? It's all your fault! You should've done something! It wouldn't look good if I didn't participate It would suit me better If I didn't have such an ugly and wrinkled wife Hrafn beats his wife What was Hrafn like as police chief? Do you trust him? What can I do for you? Kolbrºn! Help! I'm OK This padlock must've been locked with a key Are you saying he was locked inside? This was m*rder sgeir Go to his office and make sure no one touches anything We have to go through every single piece of paper Hurry up Even though I close every window, I can't get rid of the smell

- Kolbrºn

- It gets in your lungs and your hair Kolbrºn, you must stop cleaning.

This is a crime scene She said he was m*rder*d Any idea who wanted your husband dead? Well, he was a politician the former chief of police, so Any particular enemies? Did Hrafn talk about Geirmundur Jnsson? No They were seen arguing in front of the hotel

- Any idea why they were arguing?

- No How should I know? How often did he b*at you?

- What are you talking about?

- You know what I'm talking about Let me Kolbrºn?

- Am I a suspect?

- You had a motive So you think I locked him up? When did you realise the shed was on fire? I don't known.

But when I did, there was nothing I could do Can you imagine what it's like watching your husband burn alive? No But my husband never b*at me I'm not going to lie The thought crossed my mind But it wasn't the first thing I thought of We've been married for 30 years And this is how it ends.

This is how he dies Helpless, afraid and screaming I loved him, despite everything Sure, sometimes I wished he was dead but I didn't k*ll him What happened? You wait here, darling ls Hrafn OK? He's dead What can I do? There's nothing you can do, Mar­a Can I go to his house? Does Kolbrºn need anything? I don't think so Just sit down and wait for Andri Maggi, come, let's wait outside Come on Ald­s says that Sigurur was at home last night He's asleep now Where were you last night? I was trapped by the avalanche at Rgnvaldur's house He spends his time spying on people through his telescope He told me about the abuse And the argument with Geirmundur the day he d*ed What's going on here? I don't want to go

- I don't want to go

- Hey! What's going on?

- What's going on?

- What do you mean?

- Where are you taking those children?

- Home

- Do you know this man?

- Yes, he's my dad My name is Einar.

I'm here visiting my brother Do you have any ID? Yes, Einar, I remember you Excuse me I don't know what's going on with me Did you get anything else from Rgnvaldur? No, that was all I feel like I'm stuck in a nightmare It's all too much Yes, it's too much I'm guessing there are a lot of snowmen in this town You'll knock on every door where there's a snowman He said the girls had made a snowman and we're not leaving until you find them That reporter made you look like an idiot Someone leaked that information.

I'm handling it A leak means your men don't trust you And without trust you're unable to do this job I can't take this weather anymore.

I've got the helicopter on stand

-by Commercial flights are cheaper, but that's your call They're all cancelled You might've noticed that we're snowed int I can't control that Andri thinks it's all connected somehow The mafia, human trafficking, the mayor, the headless corpse Assumptions He's been right before.

as we both know He's messed everything up since they found the body You're going to need him to wrap this up as soon as possible Three local cops getting nowhere is understandable But with all our resources, we should already be on top of this As soon as we're there, we'll get this under control There's a lot at stake here Is it true? The mayor's dead as well? Get the most recent weather report This weather can't hold for much longer

- Have you heard from Andri?

- No

- Any news on Hrafn's m*rder?

- No Hard to believe, even with the blackout

- that no one saw anything

- You're right If we assume Kolbrºn k*lled him because of the abuse why now, right after Geirmundur's m*rder?

- A coincidence?

- No, they must be connected Maybe there's no connection Let's go outside

- Hi, Mar­a

- My condolences How are you doing? It's so unbelievable, I don't know what to think Did you notice anything unusual the past few days? No What about this argument he had with Geirmundur? I don't know anything about that She seems pretty upset Hrafn was like a father to her Isn't Leifur her dad? Yes, but their relationship is pretty complex How do you mean? Her parents weren't married.

She never calls him dad So this is where you're hiding People have gathered in the church We're having a memorial service and we'd like you to say a few words, Andri

- Me?

- Yes, they need an explanation You know these people.

You should talk to them

- You have to do it

- People are really upset They need answers What do you want me to say? That we have everything under control and they can just sleep tight? They want the truth We have four bodies.

No, three.

We lost one We're snowed in and understaffed.

Our equipment is so obsolete I had to borrow a car to respond to an emergency ls this what they want to hear? Yes.

Rather than nothing Hello, everyone We've been investigating these deaths And because we're snowed in the back

-up from Reykjav­k hasn't arrived Still, we're optimistic No Some say this is like being stuck in a nightmare It seems fitting I wish this was a nightmare and we could all just wake up But that's not the case To be honest, the m*rder*r is most likely here One of us He thinks the fear he's caused will protect him It can make us turn against each other He shall not succeed I can't promise there's nothing more to fear But I can tell you this: the three of us in the police department will do all we can absolutely everything to solve this case Let us bow our heads And say the Lord's Prayer

- Where have you been?

- Sorry, I couldn't call

- ls everything OK?

- I'm not sure A guy came from the ferry and destroyed the snowman He was worried about the girls, asked if they were safe

- Are they?

- Yes Go home.

Stay with them, watch them for me

- When will you be home?

- Later today How are you doing? I don't know Still we're snowed in, so no one can escape Which gives us an opportunity to finish the investigation I know you're doing your best but we haven't got any answers When will the roads open or the electricity return? We're hoping the roads will open tomorrow And when can we send our kids back to school?

- Exactly

- I can't answer that And some kids have broken into the pool again I'll handle it I don't know what to say.

But this is the way it is Nice speech Can't take a compliment? Do you still need my car? I parked it outside the mayor's house All right, no problem Nice guy, Sigvaldi Everybody, up and out! You're trespassing! Hjrtur

- Did you spend the night here?

- Yes And you didn't notice anything? Like what? The fire

- What happened?

- The mayor was k*lled Get out of here Out! You heard me, get out! Wake up and get out! Didn't you hear? You have to get out

- Hjrtur?

- Yeah, I'm coming You look tired.

You should get some rest I'll survive There's no end to this.

The horror

- No, it's bad

- You got that right Any indication that the roads will clear up? I need to get out of here

- I don't know

- I've got a packed schedule ahead You'll let me know if there's any news Good day, Guni

- Good day to you

- Good day Please sit down.

Would you like some coffee?

- No, thanks

- No, thanks Did you meet Geirmundur here at the hotel? Yes Did you know he was seen arguing with Hrafn in your car park? No Do you know why they were arguing? I can't say I do I just know Hrafn didn't like him very much Why? When Hrafn was Chief of Police Geirmundur was a total nuisance, in and out of jail Then at one point he crossed the line, apparently

- How?

- I'm not sure But instead of arresting him, Hrafn told him to leave town Make trouble somewhere else Hrafn confided in you about this? Yes.

We'd been close friends ever since we were kids

- When was this?

- I'm not sure exactly Roughly Possibly around the time he resigned as Chief of Police I don't remember this No He might not have told his subordinates No Exactly He's bullshitting us Rich guys always think they're untouchable Wave.

Rgnvaldur's watching This is so much more than just creepy Like having a guardian angel Or a peeping torn Hi, darling I saw you hug Dad earlier I know you love him Right? Sometimes things are complicated with grown

-ups Don't you love me and Perla either? I love both of you more than life itself Why are you asking these questions? You're about to move down south to live with me Thrhildur Maybe she's right Yes, after all, this is a decision you made Thanks for the kind reminder

- What do you mean?

- You have no right to judge me The relationship was in a bad place and I left Don't put a guilt trip on me Agnes, a marriage is not something you run away from No Sometimes you just don't have a choice Just take the next plane out Oh, I see.

No surprise there Well be there ahead of you Everything's crazy at the airport The press is there A constant f*cking pest At least we're getting there Now, then The winds are finally dying down I found the Swiss guy, Weissmann Oh?

- That's great.

Where is he now?

- So where is he?

- Hopefully feeling ashamed somewhere

- Did he do something wrong? Yes, he had this nice camera on him The coffee's from yesterday

- With a blue strap

- Oh?

- The one the Germans lost?

- Exactly It's got lots of photos on it.

But I found something you have to see Look, lots of tourist photos There she is, at the Blue Lagoon, Thingvellir

- Here they are in Reykjav­k

- So they weren't on the ferry? No, they were going to Denmark Some kinky stuff Weissmann took.

Wait, wait.

Look! Look at that In the background It's Sigurur and Hinrika! Can you rewind? Recognise him? That's Geirmundur Doesn't seem very welcome I have to speak to Sigurur You talk to the German tourists.

See if they remember this It's weird seeing Geirmundur alive and kicking in that video He used to look better Why do you think he came back? Why return to a place where everybody hates you? Something brought him back Everything'll be all right You're coming home with us He didn't die alone You were with him.

Not everyone's that blessed My condolences My sincere condolences Maybe you should get some rest, Sigurur, after all that's happened No I'm not tired

- It's Leifur and Guni

- Park the car on the other side No need to announce our arrival just yet Why don't you take the dog to the car? It's OK.

Don't leave on our account But I think Leifur's right

- He should rest

- Why don't you just leave me alone? Sigurur ls everything under control? Yes.

Everything's under control This isn't a very good time, I must say There'll never be a good time We were leaving anyway.

Goodbye, Sigurur Take care of yourself Where were you when the fire started? He was at home with me We stayed at home until we were told Gumundur had been moved here That argument you had.]

with Hrafn It wasn't just about your dad, was it? Up the mountain, you said "that bastard" had showed up Said you had no other choice "That bastard just came" "That bastard" Was it Geirmundur? Sigurur

- I just lost my father

- You have to talk to me g*dd*mn bullshit If you're going to arrest him, hurry up and do it No ones getting arrested.

We need answers to these questions Show some consideration What is this? Can you explain this? You and Geirmundur arguing.

The day he disappeared This was

- Sigurur?

- No! Ah, no, I'm not feeling too good He took the r*fle.

The r*fle from behind the door g*dd*mn it! Wait here, my love

- Kolbrºn, I'm so sorry

- Likewise He was such a good man and I owe him so much You owe him nothing Come on, help me in the kitchen He's not here

- Andri?

- Meet us down by the docks We need to look for Sigurur sgeir, he's armed with a r*fle

- Hi

- Sigurur just sailed out He's armed with a r*fle

- All right.

Andri!

- Yes That was Rgnvaldur.

He saw him sail out I'll get the Zodiac You were away for a long time Quaint tittle town.

Many things to see There's no snowman.

Those gins could be anywhere Siggi Sigurur Sigurur, stay calm Hand me the r*fle

- Put the g*n down

- Don't come closer

- What are you doing here?

- Siggi

- Don't come closer

- Don't do anything stupid It's not loaded

- Easy

- I'll cuff him.

I've got him