01x10 - Episode 10

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Trapped". Aired: 27 December 2015 –; present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Follows members of a police department as they try to uncover a mystery against the elements in Iceland.

01x10 - Episode 10

Post by bunniefuu »

The factory b*rned at a convenient time The whole world was going to hell, and they all benefited from this And I lost my Dagn½ Hjrtur! If those kids hadn't been there, everything would've been fine It was not my fault And that's when the devil came into me I almost wish that he'd suffered longer Did anyone see you? Kolbrºn! Kolbrºn! Whoever it was, he did me a favour.

I was glad to see Hrafn burn You can be sure that the harbour will be built here.

No matter what We're relying on your support Safe journey Why didn't you get rid of that bloody key? I wasn't thinking straight You've arrested my father? I think you should pack your things You can't expect my mum to keep cooking for you What did you throw into the ocean? I think it was a phone

- What phone?

- You know what phone I'm talking about

- What did they say?

- They've got nothing on me If Dvalinn plans to incriminate me, then it's his word against mine And who'll believe him? "To Maggi"?

- Hi, Mar­a

- Hi

- Hi, Maggi

- Hi We found this in a car the next street up

- It's from my dad

- Your dad?

- Was that Geirmundur Jnsson?

- No Did he come here a few nights ago? No

- Can we come in?

- Of course What happened to your door? I lost my keys and had to break in Geirmundur had a rental car parked in the next street Did he come to see you?

- No

- But my dad Darling, go and play and let the grown

-ups talk Afternoon I see you have visitors Maggi, want to show me your room? Did you know that Geirmundur was Maggi's dad? Andri, you can't just barge in and start asking personal questions

- You need some kind of warrant

- No But if this is inconvenient, we can make it more formal

- Mar­a, come with us to the station

- Are you arresting her? No, I'm asking her nicely It's going to be all right.

Mummy will be back soon I just brought a few things that he might need Soap, toothpaste, a towel, a change of clothes and a few books He'll get everything he needs at the prison He's going to need a few things It's all right, my love.

They're looking after me

- That's him, isn't it?

- Yes Take care And you Andri, I need a word

- Can it wait?

- No, not really Come on, then

- What is it?

- Look, a few years back I arrived for my shift and Mar­a was in here Hrafn was with her.

She was crying, in shock, looking worse for wear When Hrafn saw me, he pulled her in here and drew the blinds Like some secret I couldn't know about

- Do you know what happened?

- No There's no report on it, I've searched everywhere When was this? The day before the fire in 2008

- Are you sure about that?

- I will never forget The blinds were still drawn when I knocked to report the fire So you didn't know he was Maggi's father? The one who was m*rder*d? No, absolutely not Has Mar­a mentioned that he came to see them the day he was k*lled? What are you talking about? Did you talk to her on Thursday evening? Well, yes.

Maggi spent the night with me She dropped him off and asked if he could stay Does she often do that? What are you fishing for? She's a single mother like me and sometimes she just needs a break OK, thanks for that If it all comes to the surface, do you think you'll get away scot

-free? Just make sure it doesn't surface It's more likely they'll believe me rather than you Why on earth did you bring that kid here? He's my grandson Is he now? A part of your model family, then? Don't worry, I'll finish the harbour business without you What was your relationship with Geirmundur? There was no relationship But he was Maggi's father, yes? No He thought he was People think all kinds of things When he came to see you the other night was it to pick up where you left off or just to see his son? He never came to see me

- He told your son he was going to?

- Yes And my son told you he didn't show up He couldn't have known that He spent that night at Laufey's What did you do that night? Watched a few movies, drank a bottle of red wine I streamed them illegally You can arrest me for that Sorry The last few days have been a nightmare You were pretty close to Hrafn? In 2008 around the time of the fire, you came here to the station To see Hrafn You were crying Why was that? I can't remember It was around the same time that Geirmundur left town Nine months later, you had a child A child without a father Mar­a Did Geirmundur r*pe you? Why didn't you press charges? Didn't you speak to anyone? It was Geirmundur who broke down your door, wasn't it? You must've been scared I have nothing more to say Geirmundur was k*lled by a Kn*fe through the heart By a person who wasn't too strong This person stabbed him again and again Mar­a, if he att*cked you it was self

-defence You panicked and called Hrafn He called Sigurur, who brought a chainsaw Mar­a How well do you think they cleaned up? When the forensics team starts looking for blood spatter are you sure they won't find anything? When you heard Geirmundur was in town you knew he would come to see you You sent Maggi to Laufey's house And waited He isn't here! You didn't know what to do Where is he? I never agreed not see my son f*cking bitch! He landed on top of the Kn*fe You must have been terrified Finally, Mar­a stood up for herself Finally, it was he who suffered You called Hrafn I was just defending myself He kept attacking me and I was defending myself I advise you to say nothing further until a lawyer has been appointed for you This interview is over But didn't Geirmundur tell you that he was Maggi's father? I don't think he knew, the last time I saw him Must've been a crazy year what with the fire, Dagn½ dying and you ending up in prison Yeah, and Geirmundur running off to Spain Why did he run? I don't know Maybe he started the fire What? Maybe Geirmundur started the fire at the fish factory What? If something happens to me, what will become of Maggi? Maggi will be fine We have the results from the fingerprint scan We know who the second prints on the saw belonged to

- Who?

- Guni, the hotel manager

- When are we going home?

- We'll go home later We're just going on a little adventure in grandpa's factory

- Why is no one working?

- What? It's Saturday Sit in that chair There we are

- You can play on the computer

- I want to go home

- Not yet

- Where are you going? Hang on Wasn't there a shotgun on that wall? Yes Did you see him leave? No, but he could have left through the back

- How long will this take?

- It'll take a while I'm not going to freeze here We can wait at the factory, grab a coffee This should've been done already.

Damn it! What do you want? I wanted to talk to you about Geirmundur Oh? Regarding the fire at the factory in 2008 I think it was him that pulled me out And you're telling me this now?

- Yes

- He just figured it out I'm not sure, though So you're saying Geirmundur was there the day the factory burnt down? Yeah.

Or I think so That was probably the reason he contacted me in prison He contacted you? Yeah, he sent me a letter and everything Yeah, and he invited me to come and see him in Spain He probably just wanted to see me, the boy he pulled from the fire Who did time for him So your saying that Geirmundur started the fire?

- Do you have the letter?

- No.

It was seven years ago Does Guni have a boat? No, I don't think so But Leifur has one They're implying that Geirmundur started the factory fire Hjrtur suspects it was him who pulled him out.

Where are you? We're heading to the factory to see if Guni's there We think he has his g*n.

Leifur's there, I see his car

- Leifur?

- What about Leifur? Leifur has Maggi Leifur still has Maggi.

Tell her not to worry, we'll find Maggi

- Call for back

-up

- Will do Maggi can't be with Guni and Leifur! He's just a child! That fucker Leifur's going to escape! Neither of them is answering their phones Why are the police trying to contact us? If she's talked, it's her word against ours Unless that damned Farce Islander has talked Guni, I know you went through a lot to finance your part in Drengur But I won't get involved in human trafficking

- Please, you must help them!

- I have to stay with you We can stay, if you need to go Please I have a vest from the police car that rolled over Put it on He won't use his g*n, will he?

- Will he?

- No way We don't have to worry about that It's taking too long to fill that boat

- It takes twenty minutes

- Mummy! What was that? It's just Maggi, Mar­a's kid.

He's in the office You're taking him with you? Guni, I don't know I can't do it I'll lend you the boat.

You'll get to the Faroe Islands in two days Let it go.

Honestly.

It looks worse if we run Let's just tell the truth

- The truth?

- Yes We tell them how you got Geirmundur to burn down the factory

- so you could collect the insurance?

- You got your share Maybe we didn't k*ll Geirmundur but a young girl d*ed in that fire See anything? Wait Put down the g*n

- Are you going to sh**t someone?

- Shut up! I'm trusting you.

I'll be back as quickly as I can Leifur I want to go home! What the hell are you doing? Guys, it's over! Guni Put down the g*n and let's talk We're coming down.

I'll sh**t you if you get in the way Mummy!

- Maggi? Maggi do you hear me?

- Yes It's Hinrika

- Are you alone?

- Yes I'm going to try to open the door.

Wait I'm going to look for the keys.

Don't be afraid Guni, you're not a m*rder*r Shut up.

Open the door

- Keep going

- Guni Hurry up Guni Take your phone out and put it on the floor.

Now! And the torch Get into the freezer

- Get in there!

- Guni, don't make it worse Get into the freezer or I'll blow his head off Guni, he'll die in there Don't underestimate me

- Guni, I'm going in

- And you.

Put your phone on the floor

- Now! Get in there

- We're going Further in, further in

- Further in

- Guni

- Are you all right?

- Yes

- You all right?

- You can't tell my mum No, it's fine.

Mummy won't be angry It's fine Let's wait here a little while longer.

It's going to be all right He's started the deep freeze There isn't much time till we freeze to death What was the plan? Guni was talking about the Faroe Islands The Faroe Islands? Because of the engineer? I don't know They were in some racket I had nothing to do with You weren't involved in the trafficking but your daughter k*lled someone And you and your friends, the town's elite came together to help Did you chop the body up? So it would be easier to dispose of? Why? Mar­a went to Hrafn after the r*pe But no one was charged and no report was ever made Did you get him to convince her not to press charges? Hrafn made a deal with Geirmundur? "You set fire to the fish factory for me "and in return, you get money and no jail sentence for r*pe" Those were hard times.

We were in the middle of economic collapse In case you've forgotten.

The whole country was going to hell God bless Iceland and all that! A young girl d*ed in that fire.

Dagn½ You think I don't think about that every single day? We didn't know they were in there Dagn½! An innocent lad went to jail and you knew about it You made him think he was guilty You made him think he'd k*lled his girlfriend And then you used her father to embezzle the insurance money Such wonderful human beings I did it for my family Leifur You believe your own bullshit? You did it for yourselves Because of greed

- I'm outside.

What's happening?

- I found Maggi Good, but Andri's not answering He's downstairs.

I heard a g*nsh*t I'm upstairs with Maggi All right Meet me downstairs

- We're on our way

- All right.

I'll be here Put on the vest Run, Maggi! Run! f*cking c**t! Hinrika? Who's there? Hinrika, is that you? Andri? Hello? Help! Maggi?

- sgeir?

- Hey!

- sgeir?

- Help! Have you seen Maggi? I didn't see anyone go through This is an emergency.

An officer's been sh*t I have to find Maggi, sgeir Yes.

In the fish factory by the docks.

Yes All available units, yes Guni! Stop, Guni! Stop! Lend me your lighter Lend me your lighter Back

-up's on the way.

You're not going anywhere Down on the ground.

Get down, Guni! Get down! Maggi

- Come here.

- Stop it!

- Let go!

- Guni, what are you doing? Let the boy go!

- Leave me alone

- Put the g*n down

- Let me board the boat

- Leave me alone Let the boy go.

Let him go What happened here? You're a hotel manager Now you're selling young girls into prostitution and threatening to k*ll little boys This was just a sleepy little town What happened here? Now you'll try to tell me it's not too late to turn things around that all will be forgiven You will never be forgiven.

Not you Not Leifur, not Hrafn You will never be forgiven It's too late Do something right for a change and let the boy go Let Maggi go.

Let him go Guni Let the boy go You're not going to sh**t I won't hesitate to sh**t you in the head if you don't let him go now Guni, we're arresting you.

I suggest you relax The other one, get the other one

- Come here.

There, there

- All right, Maggi? Maggi, it's all right.

It's over It's all right.

It's going to be all right You all right, sonny?

- Are you all right?

- I'm fine Morning, Hj¡lmar I don't know if I'll be able to face my father Realty what am I going to say to him? You don't have to decide now.

It'll come Are the girls going to live with us? Yes They're coming with us Andri's all right with that? He has to understand I'll talk to him OK, sweetheart, go to Hinrika Maggi I don't want it any more Let's go

- Hi.

Is that her?

- Hi.

Yes, it is Hello, Hjrtur

- Hi

- Hi, Fririk Thanks for coming at short notice

- It's my duty and a pleasure

- How were the roads? They were fine

- Let's hope things will get better now

- Yes, they must

- Here you are

- Thanks Hello Oh, Maggi, darling