03x84 - Fly, to Our Friends!

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x84 - Fly, to Our Friends!

Post by bunniefuu »

We're Fairy Tail wizards!!! Men Nichiya-san, are they?

Let's go, Carla! Men Oyoyoyoyo We're gonna save everyone! We're gonna save 'em, no matter what! Nichiya-san?

Angels who have lost their wings The Fallen! The Exceeds have been poisoned by the filth of Earthland and have Fallen! Oh, men! Two of the Fallen are escaping! Royal Guard, go forth! Fly! To Your Friends! Damn it There's no way that Happy's a traitor! No way in hell, I say! You hear me?

! Open this cell! Natsu-san Open this cell! Natsu-san I'm gonna bust this thing wide open! Roar of the Fire Dragon! It's no use, yeah Edolas is so damn annoying! Carla W-What's this?

What happened?

Hey! This has got to be some sort of joke, right?

Oh, right Everyone was captured.

Natsu Happy Wendy Carla Where did everyone go?

And hey Let me outta these! Can anybody hear me?

God, she's loud.

What's that noise?

Maybe it's a caterpillar?

It's obviously not that.

Something's coming from the castle Aren't those Outta our way! It's those heroes from before! And the Royal Guard?

Hold it! Men! Men! Men I-I'm not tired, or anything I'm still young! I must live up to the Queen's expectations! Carla! Happy! Hold on real tight! Okay! C-Carla Are you okay?

Somehow Happy, look at that! That lacrima is floating! It's way bigger than the one we saw in the Royal City.

That's everyone from Fairy Tail! So that's where they were Which means Are we on a floating island?

If the Royal City is way down there, then Basically, the situation would look like this.

H-How are we going to get down to the Royal City?

We can't use our Aera like we are now Natsu Hey, you there! What the heck ya think yer doin' on my fields?

sh**t! Yer those Fallen who the Royal Guard 're searchin' about for, yeah?

Get outta here! Aye! We're sorry! Men! Did that cart which ran me over head over this way?

Search for it, men! They're already after us I said get outta my fields! Aye! We'll leave right away! Then come to my house! Where are the soldiers?

Did you already report to them?

I'm sorry! My, you're home early today, dear.

Oh?

Why, hello there.

Hello.

What's your name?

I'm Happy.

Carla I see.

What lovely names! Now then, please come inside.

Oh my That sounds like quite a lot of trouble.

Sir, ma'am Thank you for sheltering us! Eat yer food, got it?

Aye! Thank you.

My husband here doesn't really go with how the kingdom thinks.

We were kicked out long ago, and make our lives here.

Don't go blabbin' about that stuff! Yes, dear.

I see! So that's why you It ain't that.

After you eat, yer gonna help with the work! A-Aye! Put this on! Hurry up and eat! Put yer back in it! You call yerself a man?

! But I've never done this before No excuses! Do it faster! Put yer back in it! Aye! I didn't know that a hoe was this heavy, sir I was really surprised.

Look here, you That's called the weight of life itself! Uh He sure makes a big deal outta things But if he hears me, he'll get mad, so I'll keep it to myself I heard it all! I'm sorry! Watch closely! If yer a man Put some back into it! Man?

Doin' this much is just par for the course! Y-You're pretty amazing, sir! Don't just gawk at it! He was just gawking at it himself Or did he forget already?

But if he hears me, he'll get mad, so I'll keep it to myself I told ya, I can hear it all! I'm sorry! Oh, you're very good at this.

It's simple.

I'm finished.

Thank you.

You weak-kneed little My No more Weakling We've made some nice cold drinks! Why don't you rest for a bit?

Aye! Don't go drinkin' before me! Aye! I'm glad they let me out of those stocks, but what's with this sticky stuff?

Hello?

I'd really appreciate you taking off this sticky stuff, too! It's not like I can escape anyway! Hey! God, she's loud Are all Earthland women like this?

I'm not sensing any magical power from my keys As I thought, this sticky stuff is suppressing my magic power I wonder what happened to everyone?

Good work on your mission.

Hurry up and take me back to the guild.

I took them to the Royal City, just like you asked.

Those guys are seriously planning on taking on the Royal Army.

Yeah, I know.

So, you refill this thing's lacrima?

I wasn't able to.

The army has searched through the black market and everywhere else, and there isn't even a shard of a lacrima left.

I think it'll be out of magic power about when we reach the guild.

And yet you had me ride to the Royal City and back Sheesh We're such big softies, you and I.

Don't get all cheeky with me, bub! I'm sorry! Technique #31: Studly Bomber! I'm happy that he's hiding us, but he sure works me hard Well, sorry for that! No complainin'! Aye! I figured he could hear me I wonder if Natsu and the others are safe I really don't have time to be doing this stuff Don't go thinkin' of other stuff when yer workin'! Aye! After yer done with that, we'll be splittin' logs! Aye, sir! You haven't smiled once since you came to this house, have you?

Even though you have such a pretty face I am in no mood to smile You're struggling with something, yes?

It's even more important to smile during those times.

But True It's not so simple, I know Doing pretty good.

Too slow! You call that log-splittin'?

! F-Fast! Okay! I ain't gonna lose! Aye, sir! Aye, sir! Aye, sir! Aye, sir! I ain't losin' neither! How competitive are you?

Same to ya! It's the last log! As for me I'll split it first! This ain't funny! Aye! Well, fine.

We'll leave it like this.

S-So tired Go take a bath! Aye! Carla! Wait, Carla! You fell again.

Why won't you leave me alone?

I Because Don't give me "because" Go home by yourself.

Because we're friends, right?

Friends?

Yeah! Carla! That bath felt incredible Happy, Carla What exactly Wendy Good work.

Doesn't it feel nice here after taking a bath?

Yes, very much so! Your names are Happy and Carla, if I recall.

You were born on Earthland, yes?

Who was it that named you?

Natsu.

My friend.

The same for me A friend Those friends have been captured by the kingdom.

We have to go save them! So, you're going to rescue humans In Extalia, thinking like that is wrong, yes?

That's not the case.

I think it's wonderful.

Being friends has nothing to do with being Human or Exceed After all, even if we look different, the shape of your heart that loves others is the same.

The shape of your heart?

Yes The shape of a loving heart is the same for everyone.

My heart My heart isn't my own It's being manipulated by someone else I don't even know if the words I'm saying now are my own, or They're your words, Carla! It's your heart, Carla! Our hearts that want to rescue our friends are our own! Happy Yes, that's right.

You might be a little lost now, but I'm sure you'll be fine.

You have such a wonderful knight next to you, after all! Knight-sama?

You can find your own heart.

Or rather, it's already within you.

All you need to do is realize that.

Believe in the love you feel.

Thank goodness You finally smiled.

You're very cute.

You're a strange one, ma'am.

Really?

Because all the Exceeds think that they're like angels or something.

They said that humans are an inferior race.

Yes I once thought like that.

But then our children were taken by the Queen She collected eggs 100 children, for the Dragon Slayer Extermination Project.

Then, without even seeing the faces of our children, they were sent to Earthland.

We were kicked out of the kingdom because we opposed the project It was around that time We aren't gods or angels We're just parents, that's all That's when I realized.

Then, it didn't matter whether one was an Exceed or a Human any more.

My husband can be a bit harsh, but I feel the same way.

Stop talkin' about that dumb stuff! How much longer are y'gonna be here?

! Dear Yer makin' such a down face! Just livin' is happiness! Don't be such a softy! Get outta here already! Dear, isn't that a bit sudden?

You're right, sir! We have to go save everyone, and soon! Yes.

If you stay bein' this scared, you couldn't do it even if you had a chance! Kids these days don't understand nothin'! Thanks, sir! Thanks, ma'am! Never darken my door again! Have a safe journey! Carla, did you understand what he just said?

Yes, I understand.

When I arrived at Edolas, I was filled with unease! Yes As was I.

But things are different now! We have to move forward! We have to fly! We're Exceeds The only creatures in Edolas who have magic power inside them The reason we couldn't use magic was because of the unease in our hearts! See?

When we can see the shape of our hearts, wings will let us move forward! Let's go! We have to save everyone! Aye! Take a look a that, Marl! They can fly after all! He flies just like you, Lucky Don't be stupid! It ain't just in how he flies Right Do you think that she was his girlfriend?

Yer 100 years too young to be bringin' a girl home! He was raised to be a kind child who's thoughtful of his friends Aye! I'm going to save you, Natsu! That's like opposite the usual pattern.

Yeah For some reason, I'm all excited though! It's okay to think of myself as the main character this time, right?

Whatever, just come save us already! Oh, what's this?

Are you sure you should be talking to me like that?

Happy, your character's completely changed.

Next time: Code ETD! That's less like being the hero, and more being the big evil boss! The big evil boss, huh?

I think I like it.

Now you need help