03x87 - We're Talking About Lives Here!!!!

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x87 - We're Talking About Lives Here!!!!

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on Fairy Tail: Aye! I'm reporting live from E-Land! Can everyone see this?

I can't believe there's an amusement park in the middle of Edolas's castle! How whacked-out is this King anyway?

It's not all fun, either.

You'll encounter many things Everyone check out all the different kinds of attractions! Edolas.

It is a world which is losing its magic.

The people live their lives with magic as a limited commodity.

All Wizard Guilds have been disbanded, but there are still those who resist and continue on.

And their name is the Dark Guild, Fairy Tail! And now the curtain has risen on the battle between the Fairy Tail wizards that came from Earthland, and the Magic Regiments of the Royal Army! Do you return to your cells, or die here?

Sugar Boy, we don't have to give them the choice.

Oh, yeah?

We've finished extracting the dragon's magic power.

If Code ETD is a success, we'll have no need for the Dragon Slayers.

You Earthlanders with no concept of the value of magic will die here! The ship?

! It's Life!!!! An ice shield?

So, this is Earthland magic?

You really don't use tools, do you?

I've never seen it before.

There's flames around his legs! Here I come! Return our friends! Friends?

Your "friends" will mix with Extalia's magic, and become an eternal supply of magic power! Why're you still blabbing about that?

I said we ain't gonna let you! Natsu, behind you! What's this?

We're sinking into the floor?

No way that'll hit me! Oh, we'll see about that.

Hell's Tornado! What?

What the heck?

! It's sh**ting out the rail it's going along! He sounds like he's enjoying it Anyway, my w*apon, the Command Tact, can cause all the attractions here to freely move at will! Who cares if you can move 'em all you want?

All I gotta do is bust 'em up! That's not good, you imbecile.

What'd you call me?

! There's more than one Hell's Coaster! And it plays a beautiful symphony, which I conduct! Hey, let me go! This attraction considers the safety of its guests its number one priority.

Tee-hee! Using enough magic power, the Hell's Coaster can accelerate to 10 times normal speed.

I don't care who you are, 5 minutes riding that and It hasn't been more than 10 seconds! Whoa, what's with this guy?

He's so weak! What is this?

Things aren't going well over there.

We're not doing so well here, either! Lucy, pull Natsu out of there! How?

You're not going to Get going! Please stop this thing! This girl is pretty brave Natsu! Lucy, I'm counting on you! Ice Make Flying Claw! If you had that kind of magic, wouldn't it have been better if you rescued him?

Then no one would be around to kick your ass! You have quite the confidence.

Ice Make Death Scythe! So cold I see.

Ice magic, yes What the hell is going on?

I think I may be at an advantage here.

This w*apon, Rossa Espada, softens anything and everything.

It is really, truly, unfortunate Natsu, pull yourself together! What's with these things?

They won't come off! I said pull it together, sheesh! Not a chance! I-I'm saved Take a look at that! Oh, thanks for that.

Water?

That's Edolas's magic! Like, whoa, right?

And this wonderful magic will be gone pretty soon I don't even wanna think about it! That's why you'll k*ll them?

You'll k*ll my friends and the Exceeds for your convenience?

That's right.

They'll be sacrificed for the sake of our eternal magic supply.

Screw that.

My friends are still alive.

And the Exceeds are still alive.

Something's more important than whether or not there's magic power It's called living.

It's life!!!! Natsu Natsu, get down! Gate of the Water Bearer, I open thee! Aquarius! Please! I know already.

The water What's wrong, Aquarius?

I cannot control this water! I told you once already Everything in this amusement park is my w*apon! Lucy, take cover! Your Highness, all the preparations have been completed.

We have reached the final stage of Code ETD.

Farewell, God! The magic power we extracted from the Dragon Slayers can be thought of as giant chains enabling you to move the floating islands at will.

Then, once the floating islands are under your control, all you need to do is simply ram that lacrima into those damn cats' kingdom Do that, and the magic power will fuse together, and an eternity of magic power will rain down on our kingdom.

The Edolas magic spell, Dragon Chain Cannon.

A device which utilizes the magic power of dragons.

Presently, it cannot be used as a w*apon.

Now, Your Highness The key to activate the Dragon Chain Cannon Your Highness! Your Highness, wait! Hey, Coco! How many times have I told you not to run around near the king! Please stop this! Lily is there on that lacrima island! You ain't bad! So this is Earthland magic It is quite intriguing.

This is getting exciting! Finally, a guy that's actually near my level! This isn't the time to be enjoying yourself! And besides, you're heavy, Gajeel! Well, not as heavy as Lucy You sure you should be sayin' that?

Lucy's gonna pulverize you.

I take back what I said! You can put me down.

Aye! You're Salamander's cat, yeah I'll look forward to fightin' in the air when I find my own cat.

Gajeel Magic Charging Complete.

Master Ma'am, reactivate! But damn, that's one big sword.

Aye! If we measure it this way, it's 4 Panther Lily's big! Who gives a crap about it?

Chatting during a battle?

You are overly confident.

He chopped off some of the island! It ain't just big The guy who's wielding it is skilled as well.

I'll make you nothing more than rust on my Great Sword, Master Ma'am! Earthland wizard! I see.

But you know, rust is pretty.

Aye! Gajeel's iron, after all! Here I go! Bring it! If you activate the plan now, Lily will be caught up in it! And what about it?

He's our ally! Coco, he will be a martyr to our great Kingdom's future! But I don't want Lily to die! Who cares what happens to that damn Exceed?

No, no! I said no! What are you Coco! You have always loved to run.

And I loved to watch you run around Hand the key over to me.

Coco! Bydo, after her! Right now! Y-Yes, sire! It hurts! It hurts! I've never had my feet feel such pain! Even I want everlasting magic power! But I don't want Lily to die! What'll I do?

What'll I do?

Where am I?

And hey, where's Lucy?

You okay?

Hey! Natsu, here! I'm in here! Get me outta here! Why're you in a a place like that?

How should I know?

Before I realized it, I was in this dark, cramped place and couldn't get out! What's with the face?

What're you doing in that outfit?

! Huh?

! Costume actor box Now, dress up in a wonderful outfit and set forth on your journey to Fairy Tale land! Fairy Tale?

There's a dial here! Put me back to normal.

Righto! Stop playin' around! W-Wait Now, you stop playin' around! Where'd you go, Earthland wizards?

It's him! Being all hard-boiled in that getup doesn't work at all! Hurry up and change me back already! What?

I just had a great idea Whoa, were they blown far away Those Earthland wizards talk big and act big, but they ain't Hi! Onii-san! My sexy seduction plan was a giant flop! He didn't go for it! And what the hell are these monsters?

This is the Monster Academy.

It's an attraction that gives you a peek at the school days of monsters! Whatever, just let me change back into my clothes! Lucy Natsu, hurry up and save me! Crap! How can you be so incredibly unsexy?

! That's what his problem is?

And I thought it was such a great idea I guess I just gotta go straight at him.

You really plan on fighting me here in this Monster Academy?

This is my favorite place, I'll have you know.

Oh, is it?

Well, I like this place, too.

Mummy Bandage! Every monster in Monster Academy is my soldier! Like, whoa, right?

This ain't nothin'! What?

! Flames from his entire body?

Wing Slash of the Fire Dragon! Franken Knuckle! What incredible power Monster Troops, assemble! Bring him down! No!! Can you really win against these monsters?

Ouch What are you doing, monsters?

Go! He's a real monster! What's with these monsters?

! Stay away! Huh?

Where're the monsters?

And who are you?

What happened to your feet?

They're seriously injured! I can't run any more Coco, wait, would you?

! Help me This.

That's right This person is the girl from Earthland It's no use, I can't give her the key What'll I do?

Hurry up and give me the key! Key?

W-Why is he after my keys?

I won't give any of them to you! She's confused about something Don't worry! 'Cause I'll b*at him for you! Oh?

Where'd Lucy go?

She ran off yelling somewhere.

What's she playing around for?

Whatever.

Gray and the guy with the chin ain't around, either.

The chin person tripped on his chin and went flying and he gave chase.

Huh?

What?

What's that mean?

The chin on the chin did what?

Next time: The Great River of Stars is for Pride It's simple, the chin person went flying, like swoosh! A chin can fly?

! You make it sound like only the chin is flying!