03x88 - For Pride's Sake, the River of Stars

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x88 - For Pride's Sake, the River of Stars

Post by bunniefuu »

Men! Sparkle-nyan! It is I, Nichiya, at the Queen's service! We Royal Guard gave chase to two Fallen Exceeds and headed toward the Edolas Royal City.

But those sick, foul-perfumed humans dared bare their claws at us, nay, at our Queen herself! And in just a flash, we Royal Guards were all transformed into a lacrima, and captured! The King of Edolas, Faust, is trying to use Dragon Slayer Magic to att*ck Extalia! Men! I must do something! But right now, I am in this sorry state! Somebody, turn me back to normal! Men! Code ETD.

Exceed Total Destruction.

Operation: Extermination of Angels, is it?

Finally, it's time for the main event.

For the time being, I'll relay this information to them.

Attention, citizens of Edolas.

Thank you very much for visiting E-Land today.

From the Hell's Coaster to the Monster Academy, our King Faust has come up with a variety of attractions using unlimited magic power, all for your enjoyment! Coco, wait, would you?

! Hurry up and give me the key! I won't give any of them to you! 'Cause I'll b*at him! The Great River of Stars is for Pride.

You're an Earthland wizard.

What are you doing here?

What has happened to Hughes and Sugar Boy?

I wonder if Natsu is okay?

But, I can't leave this girl alone.

Why is he after my keys?

Hurry and give me the key! Sheesh, there it is! Eww, what a lecherous stare! I won't give you this key! *bishi* What's *bishi*?

I think she's confused Crumble to pieces! What're we gonna do, Gajeel?

This fight's been completely one-sided! But the fun's only started, see! I cannot allow that to pass without a response Taking a "wait-and-see" approach?

You make light of me.

The hell I am! I'm just takin' my time having a taste of your power.

Gajeel, that was so mean! I'm not just some object! Don't chuck me! I saved your ass, so no complaining! Anyway, you're in the way! If you're gonna dart around, I'll finish you off first! He's so mean He's so scary Okay, that's enough of our comedy act.

Let's finally get things started for real, shall we?

Just try it, Earthland wizard! I hope everyone's okay I'm worried about the future.

Gate of the Giant Bull, I open thee! Taurus! That outfit is the best ever, Lucy-san! So much for your cool entrance.

What's that?

! A cow?

! That's Earthland magic?

But, he seems like a pervert What about my reward from before?

Make this guy beg for mercy, and I'll think about it! Go! Beg for mercy! He's faster than he looks! "Hii" ain't begging for mercy! But, how?

She creates something from nothing at all?

Preposterous! I cannot analyze it How?

Ready, set Beg! Impudent! Flame Liquid! Taurus! What was that magic now?

Watch out for that liquid! I'm fresh out Storm Liquid! Gate of the Maiden, I open thee! Virgo! It's another something! Is it a similar effect as Anima?

You will receive punishment! Spica Hole! What?

All right! Wow Princess, time for punishment?

Why?

! Plus, she's a princess! Maybe I should hand her this key But then, the eternal magic power But if the King gets it back, Lily's life What'll I do?

What's that?

Is that your stomach grumbling, Princess?

Now, look here Punishment?

I've got you, Coco! What the heck is that?

An octopus tentacle, Princess.

That's not what I meant! Octopus Liquid! I drank it myself! Now, no matter what strange magic you might use, none of it will work! I-I wonder about that Princess, I don't think it will work.

Don't give up before we even try! I've got Coco.

But I won't be satisfied until I've exterminated you, insolent brat! This guy holds a grudge! Princess, you have terrible luck with guys, don't you?

That comment wasn't necessary! Get me down! Princess, take this! What is it?

It's a Spirit World whip that can extend and contract.

Eridanus's Fleuve d'Etoile.

The river of stars?

I hope it is of help.

Although I don't think it'll be effective.

Why are you so negative about it?

We won't know till we try, right?

You brat! Come 'ere! I wish you best of health in your battle, Princess! Here I go! What's this?

Something like that ain't gonna work! See?

See?

That didn't even tickle! What's wrong, Earthland wizard?

What happened to the whole "I'll b*at you" thing, huh?

It really didn't work! This thing is totally useless! What's wrong?

You can't use any more freaky magic?

Magic?

If I call multiple Spirits in a row, it quickly drains my magic power.

That's right! So that's why Virgo gave me this! Thank you I really appreciate how you Spirits take care of me! Just stand there and be squashed! If I remember right, she said it could expand and contract! What?

Let her go! She belongs to our army! You have nothing to do with this! You're hurting her! And if I do this, I'll hurt her even more! Look here, you Stop flitting around my body! If she's one of you, shouldn't you be protecting her?

I'll never lose to someone who doesn't even understand that! My leg! When did she?

I swear on the name of my guild! You little brat! What the It's hot! A real monster, huh?

I'm not a damn monster, you freak! Natsu! Bydo and Hughes have been beaten! What's that giant thing?

Great job there, Natsu! Huh?

Someone's collapsed Are you okay?

You know her?

Not exactly.

What is it?

What's wrong?

You got a stomachache?

Why'd you think that?

This key is to a device that will k*ll your friends.

What the You mean, the one that'll ram the lacrima into Extalia?

So that's the key he was after?

I'd rather we all live in peace than have an infinite supply of magic.

So please, destroy this key! Please! Which means, all we have to do is break this, and we can stop them from attacking with the lacrima! Thanks! Okay! Leave it to me! What?

! Now, now, Coco.

You mustn't give something as important as this to the enemy! I must return it to our Highness.

Sugar Boy! The key! Oh, no! Give it back! You bastard! Hold it right there! You again?

You ain't gettin' away! Gray! Natsu, Lucy! That chinny idiot is mine! Don't you go butting in! In other words, leave the rest to me! Quite persistent, you are.

Even though there's no chance for you to win Shut up! Now, stop right there! I'm in a hurry! Rossa Espada We'll head after 'im, too! We've got to get that key back! What's this?

This again?

What's going on, seriously?

Crap! I can't move! Lucy, do something about this! At times like this Fleuve d'Etoile! huh?

Octopus! It's in my way! And heavy! And icky! All attractions have been closed for today.

We'll be awaiting your next visit.

No! Hold it! And how are you sliding along in the first place?

I don't know either! O-Oh, I see.

So anyway, what is that key?

It's the key to activate the Dragon Chain Cannon.

Dragon Chain?

Uh-oh! The rest is a secret.

Dragon Chain Cannon Dragon?

It must be about the Dragon Slayer Magic they stole! If I remember right, Wendy told us about it.

They're going to speed up the floating island with the lacrima on it with Dragon Slayer Magic, and ram it into Extalia.

That's what the Kingdom is planning.

That's what she said.

This is something that we cannot let you have.

Which means we can't let you take it from us, either! Ice Make Floor! Ice isn't going to win against me It makes anything it touches flexible! Rossa Espada! Even if it's flexible, it still has the same properties! Properties like "ice floors are slippery"! I told you that wouldn't work! The key?

Time to bust it up! Huh?

It's a bit cold, Ice Boy.

Don't go givin' me weird nicknames! And why?

Why won't it break?

Well, isn't it obvious?

It's not something that's so easy to break.

And, it's cold! Would you be so kind as to let go?

It's not my style to hold hands with other men.

Come on, now Haven't you realized our roles are flipped now?

What might you mean, Ice Boy?

Stop calling me that, sheesh! Anyway You people might need this key, but we don't! If I can't break it, I'll at least make it so you can't use it! Freeze! Not going to work.

Have you forgotten?

The Rossa Esparda can make ice flexible.

You sure?

If you're off just a bit, the key'll be a bent-up mess.

I am very meticulous.

What the hell are you saying?

! I see I should just cut you down! I told you, it's no use! You think I'm gonna lose?

! I'll freeze you first! I won't let go, even if I'm dead! I'll never let you! Let go! Freeze! I-Impossible! The key cracked! Right, that's the way! I should just break it like this! Oh, no! This is bad! Let go! The key is gonna break! This thing holds the lives of my friends hostage! I'm gonna bust it to smithereens! W-Wait! This really is bad! This key is something that you need! What did you just say?

Whatever, just call a cease-fire for now! The key's gonna break! What are you talking about?

! W-With this key, you can return your friends to the way they were! You're bluffing.

It's the truth! The Dragon Chain Cannon sh**t concentrated Dragon Slayer Magic! Don't you know what Dragon Slayer Magic is used for in this world?

I shattered the lacrima with Dragon Slayer Magic to turn you back to normal.

I hear that on this world, Dragon Slayer Magic has the power to restore people who have been turned into lacrima.

If you sh**t the Dragon Chain Cannon into the lacrima, your friends will return to how they were! Understand now?

This key is important to both of us! You can't destroy it! We've got Gajeel, though.

And if it comes to it, Natsu and Wendy as well! We've got three Dragon Slayers! We don't need this damn key! But you don't know how many days it'll take, right?

The conversion to magic power will begin tomorrow! Our plan is to ram the lacrima into Extalia before that! It's true that with three Dragon Slayers, you can likely save many.

However, you can't save them all! If you want to save everyone, you cannot destroy this key! Plus, there's a great number of people from the city that have nothing to do with the guild in that lacrima, yes?

Now Let go.

I won't give the key to you! The key!! Are you a total idiot?

I wasn't bluffing, you know! You friends will never come back again! Yes, they will.

I will bring them all back, safe and sound! Back to our guild! In the space between me and my w*apon Ice Blade: Seven Strike Dance! You're nuts, Ice Boy.

You actually destroyed the key Even though with that key, you could save your friends I'm an Ice Maker Magic wizard.

I can make as many keys as I need.

We've got the key, so let's go save everyone! Look, Erza's back! Hey, Erza! Wait a sec Isn't that the Edolas Erza?

Oh, no Does that mean our Erza lost?

God damn it After we've come so far Next time: The Doomsday Dragon Chain Cannon.

What'll we do, Natsu?

At this rate, everyone Not yet It's not over yet! We'll save everyone, for sure!