03x95 - Lisanna

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x95 - Lisanna

Post by bunniefuu »

This is Earthland, in the outskirts of Magnolia.

We're back! Everything's back to normal! The city of Magnolia is, too! Yippee! Wait.

It's too early to rejoice.

We need to make sure everyone is safe, first.

Everyone's fine! We got to Earthland a bit before you, see.

We've already flown around a bunch! The people in the guild and the city are all safe! It seems like none of them even realize they were turned into a lacrima! Earthland sure is amazing! There's magic everywhere! What's going on?

Why Why are the Exceeds in Earthland?

Lisanna.

This is no joke.

They're dangerous! We should return them to Edolas.

Come on, now Extalia's gone, remember?

Forgive them, will you?

No.

I'm sorry I threw stones at you.

I'm sorry! But, we don't have any place to return to.

We'll change our ways! Please, forgive us! Who cares about that?

You sent me to Earthland with orders to eliminate the Dragon Slayers! That's right! The Queen stole our eggs! I ain't ever gonna forget that, no way! Dear Hey, Mister! But even if you tell us to go back We never really explained carefully, did we?

This story goes back 6 years ago.

I believe we've mentioned how the Queen, Chagot, has the power to see the future, yes?

One day Extalia is falling! If the Queen saw such a vision, there can be no mistake Such v*olence The only ones who could do such a thing It must be the humans! Thinking back on it now, it was probably the drying up of magic power that would cause the islands to fall naturally However, at the time, we thought the cause would surely be the humans.

What shall we do?

We would not win a w*r against the humans.

We'll evacuate the children Evacuate?

! Then, that means Huh?

That's not exactly what you told us before Indeed.

This plan was kept secret even from the citizens of Extalia.

And the Queen lied She put on an act.

This is a plan to destroy monsters from another world The Dragon Slayers! Please, I wish for everyone to trust me.

Having the Queen lie like that pained my heart so We had no other choice.

How could we say publicly that Extalia would crash into the ground?

And of course, we had no particular grudge against Dragon Slayers.

We know! You needed to create a convincing story, right?

Plus, if you told the truth I'm sure everyone would panic.

No kidding.

We borrowed the human's Anima, and our plan was a success.

But There was just one thing that happened we didn't account for It was your power, Carla.

You have a similar power to mine that can predict the future! But you seem to activate it subconsciously and confuse it with your own memories.

Out of the 100 Exceeds that evacuated I suspect you're the only one who foresaw fragments of Edolas's future Everything is for the Kingdom The magic power in this world is vanishing.

The children are for defeating the Dragon Slayers That is their mission And, it seems like you mistook it for your mission.

But Then, I'm There never was such a mission.

Bad luck piled up and you somehow created a non-existent mission for yourself.

That was all seeing the future, too?

We took advantage of the fact that you didn't know your own power by making you think you were being manipulated.

Sorry! It was all an act to maintain the majesty of the Queen! I truly apologize Much bad luck, and the false front I had to show the citizens, combined to cause you great suffering.

And moreover, six years ago, when I stole up the eggs from people's families, I caused incredible sorrow That is why I handed you that sword.

It is not the Exceed as a whole who are at fault.

It is I alone.

Men! That's not true, Queen! Everything you did, Queen, you did looking out for us! And we were overconfident in ourselves.

Since we're here in Earthland and all let's go search for the children who evacuated here 6 years ago! We've discovered a new goal! This time, let's get along with the humans! It's our big new start! Forward-looking bunch, aren't they?

Everyone A new beginning What a wonderful thing to be able to say! Fine.

I'll accept it.

Carla But, why do I have the same power you do?

G-Good question I'm hungry Nice weather we're having I'm hungry They're acting weird Nice weather we're having They're acting weird Hey, Mister.

Yeah?

Don't you think the Queen and Carla look kinda similar?

You think?

Aye! You know, like how they move.

How they move?

See, like that part! What part is that?

Well, I'm just glad that ended with everyone safe and sound.

Yes! Hey, it looks like you caught it from him, Natsu! So did you.

Wait a moment, what beauty! Yes, a lovely parfum! This guy's More I want to smell more of your parfum! Cut it out, you! H-How cruel And after all I Sorry You reminded me of someone I know.

For now, we'll live near here.

We can see each other any time! Why're you so happy about that?

Yes We can see each other whenever we want, Carla! Qu So warm Come over and play whenever you'd like, Happy.

Aye! Not like I'm expectin' ya to, or anythin'! I like the way you two smell.

I wonder why that is?

You're a hundred years too young to start smelling me, buddy! Later! Stay well! Yeah! See ya! Later! Bye-bye for now! Thank you so much, everyone I hate these depressin' farewells.

Oh, Dear Come play anytime! Until next time! Bye-bye! Lovely parfum! See you later! Why didn't you tell her you're her mother?

Until every child I sent to be evacuated 6 years ago is found, I have no right to claim that name.

And what about you?

A greenhorn like that ain't no son-o-mine! You can see him whenever you'd like now, though It's just I didn't know your own daughter was in one of those eggs.

I was just Queen in name only.

For a parent, one's child is always the most precious.

Can't argue with that! Okay! Let's return to our guild.

How should we report this to everyone?

But, no one noticed what happened, right?

But we can't keep quiet about what happened to Mystogan.

Everyone Your hands Hold it a sec! Wait, Gajeel?

You wanna do it, too?

It's fun! If there was a point to it! Where's Lily?

I ain't seen Panther Lily around anywhere! Lily?

That super-strong Exceed.

If you want me, I'm right here.

Dinky! Dinky! You sure got cutesy.

It seems as if Earthland does not match well with my constitution.

Are you sure you're okay there?

Right now, I want to join this guild that took care of the Prince.

You'll keep your promise and get me in?

Right, Gajeel?

Of course I will, partner! He's crying! Now, about another matter I caught someone suspicious.

A big catch right off the bat! That's my cat for ya! Come here! W-Wait! I-I'm not anyone suspicious Hey! I'm a member of Fairy Tail, too Lisanna What's with this cat?

Are you an Exceed?

I am Panther Lily.

What's yer problem?

You talkin' crap 'bout my cat?

! But that's impossible Lisanna! My Somehow Edolas's Lisanna came with us?

! What'll we do?

Natsu! Finally, I get to see you I get to see the real Natsu Happy! It's me, Lisanna! And Gray, Erza How long has it been?

Wow, this brings back so much! These are new guild members, I gather?

A little Wendy And Lucy?

Hold on a sec Don't tell me you're our Lisanna?

Yeah.

No way! You came back from the dead?

! Hold it! We all thought you d*ed two years ago.

I can't believe you've come back from the dead.

I never d*ed.

Two years ago Lisanna, open your eyes, Lisanna! What the What's happening?

Stop it! Lisanna, why?

! Wait! Don't leave me alone! You can't disappear! No, please! I suspect that I was sucked into an Anima then At the time, there should have been a lot of small Anima around Earthland, I bet.

When I came to in Edolas, I was shocked.

A guild?

Everyone was a little different, but there were familiar faces right there.

Plus, everyone assumed I was Edolas's Lisanna.

I figured that Edolas's Lisanna had already d*ed.

I could tell from the way the guild treated me.

Lisanna's alive, Nee-chan! When you fell from so high up I thought you were done for! I didn't understand at the time, but when I think about it now, perhaps the Anima was trying to complete something Edolas lacked, by sucking me up when their Lisanna d*ed Don't go anywhere ever again! Lisanna! Um I couldn't say the truth.

I pretended to be Edolas's Lisanna.

I'm home.

I was unsure at first, but soon my memories got jumbled, and I learned bit by bit about Edolas Together with everyone, I got used to the way of life in Edolas.

Then, after two years passed Six days ago Earthland Natsu and Happy showed up.

Back then?

Why didn't you tell us the truth then?

I just couldn't So you're saying you've come from another world called Earthland?

What's the matter, Lisannna?

It's Natsu That's the Natsu and Happy I know I can't let them find out I don't want to make Mira-nee and Elf-niichan sad ever again I've got to get through this.

I'm going to live on here in Edolas! But Hey, Lisanna! Your body T-That's not it, everyone! I'm It's okay We know.

Sorry about not saying that we realized You're a kind girl, just like our Lisanna that d*ed So you mustn't make your real big brother and sister cry any longer.

Mira-nee Elf-niichan! Go back to the world you came from, Lisanna.

Give our best wishes to the Earthland versions of us Mira-nee!!! Earthland Kardia Cathedral.

Nee-chan, we should get going Just a little longer.

Mira-nee! Mira-nee! Elf-niichan! No way Lisanna! I'm home.

Welcome home! Well, that's strange Where'd it go?

What's wrong?

The thing I left out for a snack today is all gone.

You've been leaving stuff out all over the place.

What did you leave out?

I had flames left over from last night's dinner, so I put 'em into a tin But now it's totally empty! Next time: That Which Erases Life.

Oh, yeah Mira put it out, saying it could start a fire It was her! I'm with Mira on this one