03x24 - March 22, 2001

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Whose Line Is It Anyway?". Aired: August 5, 1998 –; present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

American improvisational comedy television show, and is an adaptation of the British show of the same name.

03x24 - March 22, 2001

Post by bunniefuu »

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

Drew carey: good evening drew carey: good evening drew carey: good evening everybody and welcome to everybody and welcome to everybody and welcome to whose line is it anyway? Whose line is it anyway? Whose line is it anyway? On tonight's show just a little on tonight's show just a little on tonight's show just a little off the top and leave the off the top and leave the off the top and leave the sideburns, brad sherwood, just a sideburns, brad sherwood, just a sideburns, brad sherwood, just a little off the top and leave the little off the top and leave the little off the top and leave the sides, wayne brady, just do the sides, wayne brady, just do the sides, wayne brady, just do the best you can, colin mochrie and best you can, colin mochrie and best you can, colin mochrie and I'll have the doogie howser, I'll have the doogie howser, I'll have the doogie howser, ryan stiles.

Ryan stiles.

Ryan stiles.

My name's drew carey, I'm your my name's drew carey, I'm your my name's drew carey, I'm your host - come on down let's have host - come on down let's have host - come on down let's have some fun.

Some fun.

Some fun.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

Drew carey: hello.

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: whoa, god bless drew carey: whoa, god bless you.

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: welcome to drew carey: welcome to drew carey: welcome to whose line is it anyway?, Whose line is it anyway?, Whose line is it anyway?, The show where everything's made the show where everything's made the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

Up and the points don't matter.

That's right the points are like that's right the points are like that's right the points are like if uh nsync and the backstreet if uh nsync and the backstreet if uh nsync and the backstreet boys traded guys.

Boys traded guys.

Boys traded guys.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

Drew carey: let's get the drew carey: let's get the drew carey: let's get the show going - we got a lot of show going - we got a lot of show going - we got a lot of show, let's get the show going show, let's get the show going show, let's get the show going with a game called superheroes.

With a game called superheroes.

With a game called superheroes.

This is for all four of you.

They're gonna act out a scene as they're gonna act out a scene as they're gonna act out a scene as unlikely superheroes.

Unlikely superheroes.

Unlikely superheroes.

Brad's gonna start it out and brad's gonna start it out and brad's gonna start it out and then ryan, colin and wayne'll then ryan, colin and wayne'll then ryan, colin and wayne'll join him.

Join him.

Join him.

They're all gonna name each they're all gonna name each they're all gonna name each other as they come in, try to other as they come in, try to other as they come in, try to screw each other up.

Screw each other up.

Screw each other up.

Uh what we need for brad is the uh what we need for brad is the uh what we need for brad is the name of an unlikely superhero name of an unlikely superhero name of an unlikely superhero woman.

Woman.

Woman.

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

Drew carey: slappy? Drew carey: slappy? Drew carey: slappy?

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Brad: slappy? Brad: slappy? Brad: slappy? Drew carey: slappy yeah.

Drew carey: slappy yeah.

Drew carey: slappy yeah.

Uh there's a crisis in the uh there's a crisis in the uh there's a crisis in the world, what is it? World, what is it? World, what is it?

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

Drew carey: we're out of drew carey: we're out of drew carey: we're out of milk.

Milk.

Milk.

Brad: we're out of milk? Brad: we're out of milk? Brad: we're out of milk? Drew carey: yeah.

Drew carey: yeah.

Drew carey: yeah.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: we're out of drew carey: we're out of drew carey: we're out of milk slappy, what are you gonna milk slappy, what are you gonna milk slappy, what are you gonna do? Do? Do?

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Brad: mm these chocolate brad: mm these chocolate brad: mm these chocolate cookies are delicious.

Cookies are delicious.

Cookies are delicious.

Mm mm mm.

Mm mm mm.

Mm mm mm.

[Chewing]

[Chewing]

[Chewing]

[Laughter]

Brad: mm I'm so thirsty.

Zoinks! Zoinks! Zoinks!

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Brad: damn refrigerator.

[Grunting]

[Grunting]

[Grunting]

Damn

[Indistinct]

Damn

[Indistinct]

Damn

[Indistinct]

[Grunting]

[Grunting]

[Grunting]

What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? Ryan: hey slappy got milk? Ryan: hey slappy got milk? Ryan: hey slappy got milk? Brad: oh.

Brad: oh.

Brad: oh.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Brad: good thing you're here brad: good thing you're here brad: good thing you're here panicky ski jump puppet man.

Panicky ski jump puppet man.

Panicky ski jump puppet man.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Ryan: nice to be here.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Brad: where you been? Brad: where you been? Brad: where you been?

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Applause]

Ryan: there's no milk, ryan: there's no milk, ryan: there's no milk, there's no milk, there's no there's no milk, there's no there's no milk, there's no milk.

Milk.

Milk.

Brad: I know.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: I hurried over as colin: I hurried over as colin: I hurried over as quickly as I could.

Quickly as I could.

Quickly as I could.

Ryan: the bitter drunk kid.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: get away.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Ryan: oh.

Colin: I made more money colin: I made more money colin: I made more money

[Laughter]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: that damn development colin: that damn development colin: that damn development deal fell through.

Deal fell through.

Deal fell through.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Wayne: sorry I'm late.

Colin: I'm glad you're here colin: I'm glad you're here colin: I'm glad you're here you stupid captain flubber.

You stupid captain flubber.

You stupid captain flubber.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

Wayne: so who needs help? Wayne: so who needs help? Wayne: so who needs help? Help ding, bring, king, king, help ding, bring, king, king, help ding, bring, king, king, ding, spling.

Ding, spling.

Ding, spling.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

Wayne: we need more milk.

I'll be right back I'm going to I'll be right back I'm going to I'll be right back I'm going to the store.

The store.

The store.

Hey hey, flubber will kick your hey hey, flubber will kick your hey hey, flubber will kick your ass.

Ass.

Ass.

Bring, bring.

Bring, bring.

Bring, bring.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: I could've done that.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Ryan: my strings, my strings.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Brad: looks like another brad: looks like another brad: looks like another crisis averted.

Crisis averted.

Crisis averted.

There's just one more thing to there's just one more thing to there's just one more thing to do.

Do.

Do.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: that was great, drew carey: that was great, drew carey: that was great, boy we're gonna miss you around boy we're gonna miss you around boy we're gonna miss you around here slappy.

Here slappy.

Here slappy.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: oh the bitter drew carey: oh the bitter drew carey: oh the bitter drunk kid.

Drunk kid.

Drunk kid.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: see you in a drew carey: see you in a drew carey: see you in a couple hours.

Couple hours.

Couple hours.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: now let's play a drew carey: now let's play a drew carey: now let's play a game called two line vocabulary game called two line vocabulary game called two line vocabulary - this is for brad, ryan and - this is for brad, ryan and - this is for brad, ryan and colin.

Colin.

Colin.

Uh the idea of this game is tha uh the idea of this game is tha uh the idea of this game is tha our performers are gonna be our performers are gonna be our performers are gonna be acting out a scene.

Acting out a scene.

Acting out a scene.

However ryan and brad, I'm gonna however ryan and brad, I'm gonna however ryan and brad, I'm gonna give them two lines they can say give them two lines they can say give them two lines they can say - that's all they're allowed to - that's all they're allowed to - that's all they're allowed to say is one of those two lines say is one of those two lines say is one of those two lines the entire scene.

The entire scene.

The entire scene.

Uh colin can say whatever he uh colin can say whatever he uh colin can say whatever he wants.

Wants.

Wants.

Brad your lines are, "what do brad your lines are, "what do brad your lines are, "what do you mean by that?" And "I want you mean by that?" And "I want you mean by that?" And "I want one of those.

" One of those.

" One of those.

"

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: ryan your lines drew carey: ryan your lines drew carey: ryan your lines are "that's my job" and "someone are "that's my job" and "someone are "that's my job" and "someone needs a hug.

" Needs a hug.

" Needs a hug.

"

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: that's all you're drew carey: that's all you're drew carey: that's all you're allowed to say.

Allowed to say.

Allowed to say.

The scene is colin is a female the scene is colin is a female the scene is colin is a female boss.

Boss.

Boss.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

Drew carey: who has invited drew carey: who has invited drew carey: who has invited brad and ryan over for a brad and ryan over for a brad and ryan over for a barbecue to discuss the fact barbecue to discuss the fact barbecue to discuss the fact that only one of them is getting that only one of them is getting that only one of them is getting promoted.

Promoted.

Promoted.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

Drew carey: take it away.

Colin: hi guys, I'm glad you colin: hi guys, I'm glad you colin: hi guys, I'm glad you could make it - help yourself to could make it - help yourself to could make it - help yourself to the dip.

The dip.

The dip.

Brad: mm I want one of those.

Colin: help yourself.

Ryan: that's my job.

Colin: no.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: we're having a party, colin: we're having a party, colin: we're having a party, you don't have to feed here.

You don't have to feed here.

You don't have to feed here.

Ryan: someone needs a hug.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Brad: I want one of those.

Colin: yes, there.

You know I'm, I'm so glad you you know I'm, I'm so glad you you know I'm, I'm so glad you guys are so friendly and, and guys are so friendly and, and guys are so friendly and, and supportive of each other because supportive of each other because supportive of each other because only one of you is getting only one of you is getting only one of you is getting promotion to head feeder.

Promotion to head feeder.

Promotion to head feeder.

Colin: it is your job, now colin: it is your job, now colin: it is your job, now brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by that? That? That? Colin: only one of you can colin: only one of you can colin: only one of you can get promoted to the position of get promoted to the position of get promoted to the position of head feeder.

Head feeder.

Head feeder.

Brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by that? That? That?

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Ryan: somebody needs a hug.

Colin: I know somebody needs colin: I know somebody needs colin: I know somebody needs a hug.

A hug.

A hug.

Listen listen listen ryan: I want one of those.

Ryan: I want one of those.

Ryan: I want one of those.

Colin: there.

Ryan: that's my job, look.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: you've got one of colin: you've got one of colin: you've got one of those.

Those.

Those.

Brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by that? That? That? Colin: you've got one of colin: you've got one of colin: you've got one of those, that's the reason you're those, that's the reason you're those, that's the reason you're not being promoted - there I not being promoted - there I not being promoted - there I said it.

Said it.

Said it.

Ryan: ooh somebody needs a ryan: ooh somebody needs a ryan: ooh somebody needs a hug.

Hug.

Hug.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: would you like a colin: would you like a colin: would you like a daiquiri? Daiquiri? Daiquiri? Brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by that? That? That?

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: you're incredibly colin: you're incredibly colin: you're incredibly stupid, that's why you're not stupid, that's why you're not stupid, that's why you're not getting the job.

Getting the job.

Getting the job.

I spend too much time explaining I spend too much time explaining I spend too much time explaining things to you.

Things to you.

Things to you.

Colin: it's not your job.

Your job is to feed, that's all your job is to feed, that's all your job is to feed, that's all you have to do is feed.

You have to do is feed.

You have to do is feed.

Colin: I don't need a hug.

Brad: I want one of those! Brad: I want one of those! Brad: I want one of those! Colin: you're not getting colin: you're not getting colin: you're not getting any.

Any.

Any.

Colin: shut up.

Ryan: somebody needs a ryan: somebody needs a ryan: somebody needs a colin: I don't need a hug.

Brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by that? That? That? Colin: that's what I'm colin: that's what I'm colin: that's what I'm saying.

Saying.

Saying.

You don't understand anything.

I spend all day explaining what I spend all day explaining what I spend all day explaining what has to be done.

Has to be done.

Has to be done.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: I'm gonna colin: I'm gonna colin: I'm gonna

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: now you still have colin: now you still have colin: now you still have your, the same job, you're still your, the same job, you're still your, the same job, you're still gonna make the same amount of gonna make the same amount of gonna make the same amount of money - you'll be happy.

Money - you'll be happy.

Money - you'll be happy.

Brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by that? That? That? Colin:

[Yelling]

Colin:

[Yelling]

Colin:

[Yelling]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Colin: alright look at the colin: alright look at the colin: alright look at the diagram.

Diagram.

Diagram.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: alright I didn't want colin: alright I didn't want colin: alright I didn't want to have to do this; take off to have to do this; take off to have to do this; take off your clothes.

Your clothes.

Your clothes.

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Applause]

Drew carey: colin as far as drew carey: colin as far as drew carey: colin as far as I'm concerned you stopped that I'm concerned you stopped that I'm concerned you stopped that just in time.

Just in time.

Just in time.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

Brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by brad: what do you mean by that? That? That? Drew carey: 1000 points for drew carey: 1000 points for drew carey: 1000 points for you.

You.

You.

That's a great game for your that's a great game for your that's a great game for your kid, that uh two lines.

Kid, that uh two lines.

Kid, that uh two lines.

Give 'em two lines a day, that's give 'em two lines a day, that's give 'em two lines a day, that's all they're allowed to say.

All they're allowed to say.

All they're allowed to say.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: they'll think drew carey: they'll think drew carey: they'll think it's a game.

It's a game.

It's a game.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: let's go onto a drew carey: let's go onto a drew carey: let's go onto a game, my favourite game called game, my favourite game called game, my favourite game called scenes from a hat.

Scenes from a hat.

Scenes from a hat.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: now what happens drew carey: now what happens drew carey: now what happens is before every whose line uh is before every whose line uh is before every whose line uh taping we ask the audience to taping we ask the audience to taping we ask the audience to write down different suggestions write down different suggestions write down different suggestions for things and we take the good for things and we take the good for things and we take the good ones, some of 'em and we put 'em ones, some of 'em and we put 'em ones, some of 'em and we put 'em in this hat and we try to see in this hat and we try to see in this hat and we try to see how many of these suggestions how many of these suggestions how many of these suggestions that our performers could act that our performers could act that our performers could act out for us starting with what out for us starting with what out for us starting with what the cast of cats is doing now the cast of cats is doing now the cast of cats is doing now that the show has finally that the show has finally that the show has finally closed.

Closed.

Closed.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Ryan:

[Coughing]

Ryan:

[Coughing]

Ryan:

[Coughing]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: alright.

Graffiti in the whose line graffiti in the whose line graffiti in the whose line bathroom.

Bathroom.

Bathroom.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Woo.

Woo.

Woo.

Brad: colin is here? Brad: colin is here? Brad: colin is here?

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

Drew carey:

[Laughing]

Drew carey:

[Laughing]

Drew carey:

[Laughing]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Ryan: I give myself 1000 ryan: I give myself 1000 ryan: I give myself 1000 points.

Points.

Points.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: oh man.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: the wrong thing drew carey: the wrong thing drew carey: the wrong thing to say to a heartbroken friend.

To say to a heartbroken friend.

To say to a heartbroken friend.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Wayne: dude calm down, it's wayne: dude calm down, it's wayne: dude calm down, it's okay - she doesn't kiss that okay - she doesn't kiss that okay - she doesn't kiss that well.

Well.

Well.

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

Wayne: dude calm down, he wayne: dude calm down, he wayne: dude calm down, he doesn't kiss that well.

Doesn't kiss that well.

Doesn't kiss that well.

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey:

[Laughing]

Drew carey:

[Laughing]

Drew carey:

[Laughing]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Wayne: aww it'll grow back.

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

Drew carey: oh, what whose drew carey: oh, what whose drew carey: oh, what whose line cast members wish for when line cast members wish for when line cast members wish for when they blow out their birthday they blow out their birthday they blow out their birthday candles.

Candles.

Candles.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Wayne: no more hoedowns.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Colin: let me play a man in a colin: let me play a man in a colin: let me play a man in a scene.

Scene.

Scene.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

Ryan: please don't let drew ryan: please don't let drew ryan: please don't let drew make me go under that desk make me go under that desk make me go under that desk again.

Again.

Again.

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

Drew carey: young man I'll drew carey: young man I'll drew carey: young man I'll see you at my desk after.

See you at my desk after.

See you at my desk after.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: in laws that make drew carey: in laws that make drew carey: in laws that make you question your engagement.

You question your engagement.

You question your engagement.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Wayne: hi, this is tipper, wayne: hi, this is tipper, wayne: hi, this is tipper, I'm al.

I'm al.

I'm al.

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: we'll be back drew carey: we'll be back drew carey: we'll be back with more whose with more whose with more whose

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[ ]

Drew carey: welcome back to drew carey: welcome back to drew carey: welcome back to whose line is it anyway?, Whose line is it anyway?, Whose line is it anyway?, The show where everything's made the show where everything's made the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

That's right, the points are that's right, the points are that's right, the points are like that $20 bill that tiger like that $20 bill that tiger like that $20 bill that tiger woods finds in a jacket he woods finds in a jacket he woods finds in a jacket he hasn't worn in a while.

Hasn't worn in a while.

Hasn't worn in a while.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: oh what's this drew carey: oh what's this drew carey: oh what's this pfft eh.

Pfft eh.

Pfft eh.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Drew carey: we're gonna move drew carey: we're gonna move drew carey: we're gonna move on with a game called greatest on with a game called greatest on with a game called greatest hits.

Hits.

Hits.

This is for everybody with laura this is for everybody with laura this is for everybody with laura hall, lynn taylor,

[Indistinct]

, Hall, lynn taylor,

[Indistinct]

, Hall, lynn taylor,

[Indistinct]

, Everybody on the show is gonna everybody on the show is gonna everybody on the show is gonna be playing this one for you, be playing this one for you, be playing this one for you, everybody.

Everybody.

Everybody.

What's gonna happen is uh ryan what's gonna happen is uh ryan what's gonna happen is uh ryan and colin are gonna be like tv and colin are gonna be like tv and colin are gonna be like tv pitchmen talking about a pitchmen talking about a pitchmen talking about a compilation album they're trying compilation album they're trying compilation album they're trying to sell and they're gonna make to sell and they're gonna make to sell and they're gonna make up names of songs and brad and up names of songs and brad and up names of songs and brad and wayne are gonna have to try to wayne are gonna have to try to wayne are gonna have to try to sing them.

Sing them.

Sing them.

What I need from the audience is what I need from the audience is what I need from the audience is uh I need to know what you uh I need to know what you uh I need to know what you wanted to be when you grew up.

Wanted to be when you grew up.

Wanted to be when you grew up.

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

Drew carey: traveling drew carey: traveling drew carey: traveling salesman, I like the woman righ salesman, I like the woman righ salesman, I like the woman righ there, traveling salesman so the there, traveling salesman so the there, traveling salesman so the name of your album is songs of name of your album is songs of name of your album is songs of the traveling salesman - take I the traveling salesman - take I the traveling salesman - take I away.

Away.

Away.

Colin: hi we'll be back to colin: hi we'll be back to colin: hi we'll be back to the wrong emphasis theatre the wrong emphasis theatre the wrong emphasis theatre production of what's new production of what's new production of what's new pussycat in just a second.

Pussycat in just a second.

Pussycat in just a second.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: but first have we got colin: but first have we got colin: but first have we got something for you.

Something for you.

Something for you.

Ryan: we sure have colin, the ryan: we sure have colin, the ryan: we sure have colin, the traveling salesman.

Traveling salesman.

Traveling salesman.

Years ago, of course I'm much years ago, of course I'm much years ago, of course I'm much too young to remember the days too young to remember the days too young to remember the days of the traveling salesman, but of the traveling salesman, but of the traveling salesman, but it must hold a lot of fond it must hold a lot of fond it must hold a lot of fond memories for you.

Memories for you.

Memories for you.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: that's right ryan.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: you know what ryan? Colin: you know what ryan? Colin: you know what ryan? I'm proud to be a canadian and I'm proud to be a canadian and I'm proud to be a canadian and you know what canada's brought you know what canada's brought you know what canada's brought the world many of its best the world many of its best the world many of its best musical artists.

Musical artists.

Musical artists.

Ryan: really.

Colin: people like alanis colin: people like alanis colin: people like alanis morrissette, neil young.

Morrissette, neil young.

Morrissette, neil young.

Ryan: celine dion.

Colin: little richard - all colin: little richard - all colin: little richard - all of them great canadians.

Of them great canadians.

Of them great canadians.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: of course uh not many colin: of course uh not many colin: of course uh not many people know he was actually people know he was actually people know he was actually called little richard.

Called little richard.

Called little richard.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: 'cause he was french.

Ryan: it's canadian.

Colin: yeah he was from colin: yeah he was from colin: yeah he was from montreal.

Montreal.

Montreal.

Anywaylost my train of anywaylost my train of anywaylost my train of thought.

Thought.

Thought.

Ryan: canadian.

Colin: oh yes canadian, ah colin: oh yes canadian, ah colin: oh yes canadian, ah I'm canadian.

I'm canadian.

I'm canadian.

I'm I'm I'm

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: one of my favourite colin: one of my favourite colin: one of my favourite bands of recent years are the bands of recent years are the bands of recent years are the barenaked ladies.

Barenaked ladies.

Barenaked ladies.

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Ryan:

[Barking]

Ryan:

[Barking]

Ryan:

[Barking]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin:

[Sighs]

Colin:

[Sighs]

Colin:

[Sighs]

Ryan: they're not real ladies ryan: they're not real ladies ryan: they're not real ladies are they? Are they? Are they? Colin: no they're not real colin: no they're not real colin: no they're not real ladies.

Ladies.

Ladies.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: they're actually fully colin: they're actually fully colin: they're actually fully dressed men.

Dressed men.

Dressed men.

Colin: alright but the colin: alright but the colin: alright but the barenaked ladies did a great barenaked ladies did a great barenaked ladies did a great traveling salesman song which of traveling salesman song which of traveling salesman song which of course is entitled what I'm course is entitled what I'm course is entitled what I'm about to say right now and that about to say right now and that about to say right now and that title of course is, it's coming title of course is, it's coming title of course is, it's coming right out of my mouth, even right out of my mouth, even right out of my mouth, even though you look at me in though you look at me in though you look at me in disbelief disbelief disbelief ryan: sleep.

Ryan: sleep.

Ryan: sleep.

The title of the song is it the title of the song is it the title of the song is it sucks up pennies.

Sucks up pennies.

Sucks up pennies.

[Cheering]

[ ]

Ooh ain't nobody understand ooh ain't nobody understand ooh ain't nobody understand I'm not a loser I'm not a loser I'm not a loser put dirt on your floor and put dirt on your floor and put dirt on your floor and I'll show 'em my hoover I'll show 'em my hoover I'll show 'em my hoover oh look at this it gobbles up oh look at this it gobbles up oh look at this it gobbles up pennies hey you got dirt hey pennies hey you got dirt hey pennies hey you got dirt hey I've got plenty it sucks up I've got plenty it sucks up I've got plenty it sucks up pennies it sucks up pennies pennies it sucks up pennies pennies it sucks up pennies and the pennies and the and the pennies and the and the pennies and the pennies I know it sucks up pennies I know it sucks up pennies I know it sucks up lots of pennies anything you lots of pennies anything you lots of pennies anything you want it sucks up in your deep want it sucks up in your deep want it sucks up in your deep fried carbon no matter where fried carbon no matter where fried carbon no matter where you're going I see that you're going I see that you're going I see that you're going to school and I you're going to school and I you're going to school and I do not care but I suck up the do not care but I suck up the do not care but I suck up the lint and I suck up the hair lint and I suck up the hair lint and I suck up the hair and I suck up the hairballs and I suck up the hairballs and I suck up the hairballs your cat spit up and I suck your cat spit up and I suck your cat spit up and I suck up the coffee in your coffee up the coffee in your coffee up the coffee in your coffee cup it sucks up pennies ooh cup it sucks up pennies ooh cup it sucks up pennies ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh woo woo woo

[Cheering]

[ ]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Colin: you know they held colin: you know they held colin: you know they held that ooh for 15 minutes, b*ating that ooh for 15 minutes, b*ating that ooh for 15 minutes, b*ating the beatles' mm at the end of the beatles' mm at the end of the beatles' mm at the end of day in the life by some time.

Day in the life by some time.

Day in the life by some time.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: sleep.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Ryan: fun fact.

You know colin in 1964 I you know colin in 1964 I you know colin in 1964 I received my draft notice to go received my draft notice to go received my draft notice to go to vietnam.

To vietnam.

To vietnam.

Unfortunately I was five years unfortunately I was five years unfortunately I was five years old.

Old.

Old.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Ryan: and I made up a little ryan: and I made up a little ryan: and I made up a little protest song of my own but, oh protest song of my own but, oh protest song of my own but, oh yes but it doesn't match the yes but it doesn't match the yes but it doesn't match the great protest songs of the 60s, great protest songs of the 60s, great protest songs of the 60s, including this song simply including this song simply including this song simply titled knock knock hello slam.

Titled knock knock hello slam.

Titled knock knock hello slam.

[Laughter]

[ ]

Hello I want to say my name hello I want to say my name hello I want to say my name is bob I know you don't know is bob I know you don't know is bob I know you don't know me too well I got my suitcase me too well I got my suitcase me too well I got my suitcase knock on the door slam in my knock on the door slam in my knock on the door slam in my face please don't do that face please don't do that face please don't do that anymore anymore anymore

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Knock knock please don't do knock knock please don't do knock knock please don't do that anymore slam that anymore slam that anymore slam ooh knock knock and I rang ooh knock knock and I rang ooh knock knock and I rang your bell and I could tell your bell and I could tell your bell and I could tell that you wish I would go to that you wish I would go to that you wish I would go to hell I tried to unhinge your hell I tried to unhinge your hell I tried to unhinge your door but you said no well I door but you said no well I door but you said no well I looked through your little looked through your little looked through your little keyhole and you just said no keyhole and you just said no keyhole and you just said no no no and I just thought I no no and I just thought I no no and I just thought I would lose control knock would lose control knock would lose control knock knock knock hello slam knock knock knock hello slam knock knock knock hello slam knock knock knock hello slam every knock knock hello slam every knock knock hello slam every day with the slam don't you day with the slam don't you day with the slam don't you know who I I am who I am know who I I am who I am know who I I am who I am knock knock knock no slam knock knock knock no slam knock knock knock no slam don't you know who I don't you know who I don't you know who I

[Harmonica]

[Harmonica]

[Harmonica]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

Am

[ ]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Ryan: peace.

[Laughter]

Colin: you know I know you colin: you know I know you colin: you know I know you like your bluegrass.

Like your bluegrass.

Like your bluegrass.

Ryan: oh do i.

Colin: but I love my colin: but I love my colin: but I love my alternative pop.

Alternative pop.

Alternative pop.

Ryan: ah, that's different.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: yes.

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Colin: and one of my colin: and one of my colin: and one of my favourite groups, although favourite groups, although favourite groups, although they've only had one hit really they've only had one hit really they've only had one hit really but they could get more, time's but they could get more, time's but they could get more, time's young - it's only the young - it's only the young - it's only the millennium.

Millennium.

Millennium.

I'll keep going.

I'll keep going.

I'll keep going.

I'm talking of course about the I'm talking of course about the I'm talking of course about the bloodhound g*ng.

Bloodhound g*ng.

Bloodhound g*ng.

Colin: and their great colin: and their great colin: and their great traveling salesman hit I forgot traveling salesman hit I forgot traveling salesman hit I forgot my pitch.

My pitch.

My pitch.

[Cheering]

[ ]

Wayne: yes.

Brad: yeah.

Here I am at your door I here I am at your door I here I am at your door I don't know what to say don't know what to say don't know what to say anymore here I am at your anymore here I am at your anymore here I am at your door I don't know what to say door I don't know what to say door I don't know what to say anymore well I'm in trouble anymore well I'm in trouble anymore well I'm in trouble I'm in a stitch I'm in a stitch I'm in a stitch don't you know I forgot my don't you know I forgot my don't you know I forgot my pitch pitch pitch I cannot hear what I'm gonna I cannot hear what I'm gonna I cannot hear what I'm gonna say say say what am I do I might go away what am I do I might go away what am I do I might go away I knocked on your door I knocked on your door I knocked on your door I tried to sell a brush but I tried to sell a brush but I tried to sell a brush but now I'm saying oh hush now I'm saying oh hush now I'm saying oh hush I forgot what I'm gonna say I forgot what I'm gonna say I forgot what I'm gonna say what I'm now gonna do anyway what I'm now gonna do anyway what I'm now gonna do anyway here I am no no more I forgot here I am no no more I forgot here I am no no more I forgot what to say at your door what to say at your door what to say at your door here I am no no more forgot here I am no no more forgot here I am no no more forgot what to say at your door what to say at your door what to say at your door which is which oh my gosh which is which oh my gosh which is which oh my gosh forgot my pitch forgot my pitch forgot my pitch here I am I'm to sell now I'm here I am I'm to sell now I'm here I am I'm to sell now I'm in a living hell in a living hell in a living hell blah blah blah no words come blah blah blah no words come blah blah blah no words come out out out and I'm filled with nagging and I'm filled with nagging and I'm filled with nagging doubt doubt doubt you are looking at me like you are looking at me like you are looking at me like I'm dumb here I've got I'm dumb here I've got I'm dumb here I've got brushes wanna buy some here I brushes wanna buy some here I brushes wanna buy some here I am at your door am at your door am at your door don't know what to say don't know what to say don't know what to say anymore anymore anymore here I am at your door don't here I am at your door don't here I am at your door don't know what to say anymore know what to say anymore know what to say anymore

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Buzzer]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: thank you very drew carey: thank you very drew carey: thank you very much, we'll be right much, we'll be right much, we'll be right

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

Drew carey: hello, welcome drew carey: hello, welcome drew carey: hello, welcome back to whose line is it back to whose line is it back to whose line is it anyway? Anyway? Anyway? Tonight's winner colin mochrie, tonight's winner colin mochrie, tonight's winner colin mochrie, colin mochrie's the winner.

Colin mochrie's the winner.

Colin mochrie's the winner.

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

Drew carey: and so uh with drew carey: and so uh with drew carey: and so uh with the rest of you we're gonna do a the rest of you we're gonna do a the rest of you we're gonna do a game for you called three headed game for you called three headed game for you called three headed broadway star with the help of broadway star with the help of broadway star with the help of laura hall and linda taylor and laura hall and linda taylor and laura hall and linda taylor and we grabbed uh we grabbed uh we grabbed uh

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: grabbed good old drew carey: grabbed good old drew carey: grabbed good old becca here from the audience becca here from the audience becca here from the audience during commercial, how you doing during commercial, how you doing during commercial, how you doing becca and uh what I need from becca and uh what I need from becca and uh what I need from the audience is a suggestion, uh the audience is a suggestion, uh the audience is a suggestion, uh I need you to finish the I need you to finish the I need you to finish the sentence, uh I love you for your sentence, uh I love you for your sentence, uh I love you for your blank.

Blank.

Blank.

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

[All talking at once]

Drew carey: first time we drew carey: first time we drew carey: first time we kissed okay, the first time we kissed okay, the first time we kissed okay, the first time we kissed, the hit broadway love kissed, the hit broadway love kissed, the hit broadway love song to becca.

Song to becca.

Song to becca.

Drew carey: take it away drew carey: take it away drew carey: take it away laura and linda.

[ ]

When we first met I knew that when we first met I knew that when we first met I knew that you were the one you were the one you were the one looking into my face I looking into my face I looking into my face I

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Didn't know that you felt the didn't know that you felt the didn't know that you felt the same way about me same way about me same way about me you are my and joyed person you are my and joyed person you are my and joyed person kissing my lips is fine kissing my lips is fine kissing my lips is fine take my pants to the cleaners take my pants to the cleaners take my pants to the cleaners and show them that place and show them that place and show them that place in your face in your face in your face

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Your face we first loved your face we first loved your face we first loved kissing in the dark kissing in the dark kissing in the dark of my pinto of my pinto of my pinto

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

Car car car

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

[Laughter]

In love with you kiss me in love with you kiss me in love with you kiss me twice because I'm nice twice because I'm nice twice because I'm nice

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Cheering]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

Drew carey: thank you very drew carey: thank you very drew carey: thank you very much, we'll be right back with much, we'll be right back with much, we'll be right back with more whose line - thank you more whose line - thank you more whose line - thank you becca.

Becca.

Becca.

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Applause]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

[Music playing]

Drew carey: hey welcome back drew carey: hey welcome back drew carey: hey welcome back to whose line is it anyway? To whose line is it anyway? To whose line is it anyway? Uh tonight we're gonna have uh tonight we're gonna have uh tonight we're gonna have wayne and brad do the credits wayne and brad do the credits wayne and brad do the credits for you.

For you.

For you.

I want you to read the credits I want you to read the credits I want you to read the credits as two obnoxious hyped up rock as two obnoxious hyped up rock as two obnoxious hyped up rock stars accepting an award.

Stars accepting an award.

Stars accepting an award.

Thanks for watching everybody, thanks for watching everybody, thanks for watching everybody, we'll see you next time good we'll see you next time good we'll see you next time good night.

[Applause]