01x25 - Mayhem of the Music Meister!

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Batman: The Brave and the Bold". Aired: November 14, 2008 – November 18, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Gotham City's finest superhero is back. He is teaming up with some of DC Comics' greatest heroes, including Batgirl, Robin, and Blue Beetle.

01x25 - Mayhem of the Music Meister!

Post by bunniefuu »

[ORCHESTRA WARMING UP]

[ORCHESTRA STOPS]

[ALL SHOUTING]

GORILLA GRODD: There it is.

The rocket carrying the United Nations' new comm satellite.

CLOCK KING: Which in our hands will allow us to muck up the gears of global communication.

BLACK MANTA: And create worldwide chaos.

Looks like someone's been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

A good spanking is in order for you boys.

Nothing will keep us from controlling that satellite.

Especially you.

Then it sounds to me like it's time to rumble.

BLACK MANTA: Indeed, but it is you who will take the
-
- [SINGING]

Tumble I'm sorry, hon, but did you just sing that? BLACK MANTA: Of course I did
-
- [SINGING]

Not Wait, yes, I did I'm sounding shrill against my will And cannot stop this singing And in my ears I swear I hear A quite distinctive ringing This silly game is very lame And someone's going to pay An unknown force But where's the source That has us in its sway? CLOCK KING: Who is doing this to us? And on this we must concur GORILLA GRODD & CLOCK KING & BLACK MANTA: They're dastardly Despicable Disturbingly inexplicable And imminently kickable ALL: That dirty rotten rat is The Music Meister Put down your arms, my friends Your arrows, g*ns, and swords Your resistance to my charm now ends When I belt these power chords Good guys or bad guys It doesn't really matter You are all just slaves To my hypnotic patter As I regale you with my story You'll know you have no choice But to do my evil bidding When you hear this booming voice
-Oh, I'm the Music Meister ALL: He's the Music Meister And everyone just fawns ALL: He's the Music Meister And we are all his pawns And so for me it's destiny To be the maestro of villainy Yes, I'm the Music Meister And I'm here to settle The score You see, I too have plans for this satellite and now that I've established who's in charge get to work.

Well, that's not something you see everyday.

[SINGING]

Bullies used to pick on me Because I sang in choir But something very strange occurred When I kept singing higher The ruffians around me Quickly fell into a trance And it was then with wicked glee I made those puppets dance
-I'm the Music Meister ALL: He's the Music Meister And everyone just fawns ALL: He's the Music Meister And we are all his pawns I'm the Music Meister Crime became my path He's the Music Meister And we must beware his wrath That voice.

Beautiful.

[SINGING VOCAL CHORDS]

[SINGING VOCAL CHORDS]

The fiend.

His voice can hit a pitch that hypnotically controls anyone who hears it.

This concerto of crime is over.

MUSIC MEISTER: Batman.

I'm sorry, but my work's not quite done yet.

[SINGING]

You better tow the line, you see Because your wills belong to me And now, my friends You have the chance To show Batman how well you dance [MUSIC MEISTER LAUGHING]

[GRUNTS]

[BATMAN GRUNTING]

[GROWLS]

[GRUNTS]

[SINGING]

And now that Batman's been delayed Your usefulness has passed A distraction is what I need So kick into that blast I'm the Music Meister I cannot help but boast ALL: He's the Music Meister Under his spell, we're toast I'm the Music Meister I won the day Now I must fly I'm the Music Meister And I'm here To settle the Score [GROANING]

[ALL SHOUTING]

[ALL GRUNTING]

Something tells me this is only the beginning of Music Meister's evil orchestrations.

Sounds like you could use a gal pal to help track him down.

BATMAN: These earplugs will protect you from the Meister's lethal lyrics.

You make sure these criminals are kept under wraps until the authorities arrive.

Ahem.

I could use a gal pal.

I'm not giving up that easily, bat boy.

[SIGHS]

[MUSIC MEISTER PLAYING ORGAN]

MUSIC MEISTER: Thank you.

Thank you.

Ha, ha.

You're too kind.

With the satellite in my control soon all the world will be singing my praise and making me rich.

Though there is one thing that could still get in my way.

BATMAN: Your show's about to have a long intermission, Music Meister.

Twenty years to life.

Batman.

Always Batman.

Always driving villains bats! [SINGING]

He always has a sidekick Some boy wonder at his call His utility belt holds everything Can't find that at the mall The Batmobile is super fast There is no car that is surpassed It’s a good thing we've got Arkham 'Cause he really drives us bats ALL: Drives us bats Drives us bats He really drives us bats, bats, bats He drives us bats MUSIC MEISTER: Whether dancing the Batusi Or using an array of tools He's always got the answers He makes us look like fools He's got no super powers He's just a flying rat It’s a good thing we've got Arkham
-'Cause he really drives us bats ALL: Drives us bats
-World's greatest detective ALL: Drives us bats GORILLA GRODD: Foiling every evil scheme ALL: He really drives us bats, bats, bats He drives us bats BLACK MANTA: Even without shark repellant CLOCK KING: He's tougher than he seems Other heroes often ask Why is he always the top cat? ALL: He drives us bats Drives us bats Drives us bats Look at him Save the day Keeping evil far away A brave man Like no man Be my man Batman If only He could love me He could love me If only he could love me Like he loves Fighting villainy How she sings Sweet as day I could take her away A fairy voice carries I'd marry Canary
-If only she could love me
-If only he could love me
-If only he
-Could love me
-Like I love Villainy Our voices may be in tune But you, sir, don't make me swoon Our voices, the perfect match But your life I'll now Dispatch [BATMAN GROANS]

MUSIC MEISTER [SINGING]

: Gears grindin', ropes bindin' Coils windin' For a super sap Deathtrap Pistons pangin', clamps a clangin' Springs sprangin' It’s the last lap Deathtrap No encore for you this time, Batman.

And I'm afraid it's closing night for my little birdy too.

A shame.

We could have made such sweet music.

But now the world awaits my final number and I shouldn't keep them.

[SINGING]

Acid steamin', blades gleamin' Lasers beamin' Final night cap Deathtrap Bones crushin', flesh mushin' Gore gushin' It’s a dirt nap Deathtrap Deathtrap Deathtrap [GRUNTS]

Was the singing really necessary? Now the moment the world's been waiting for without further ado, the show
-stopper! This show's closing early, Music Meister, due to criminal intent and bad reviews.

Well, I guess that's my cue.

[SINGING]

The Music Meister Sings the song That the world wants to hear Let's not fight, let's get along For your hypnotic profiteer The Music Meister Is the man that the world shall obey So do your job Steal all you can While you're under my sway It’s too late Now's the date When the world became unfurled A satellite projects my might Around my finger you'll be twirled ALL: The Music Meister Sings the song That the world wants to hear Let's not fight, let's get along For our hypnotic profiteer The Music Meister Is the man that the world shall obey So do your job Steal all you can While you're under his sway MUSIC MEISTER: You still persist But don't resist Sing along to my song Dance a dance Prance my prance Because to me you now belong ALL: The Music Meister Sings the song That the world wants to hear Let's not fight Let's get along For our hypnotic profiteer The Music Meister Is the man that the world shall obey So do your job Steal all you can While you're under his sway MUSIC MEISTER: Just you and him It’s looking grim Now you're mine Will Bats resign? Use your voice He'll have no choice Now it's time For you to shine The Music Meister Sings the song That the world wants to hear Let's not fight Let's get along For our hypnotic profiteer Using Black Canary as an instrument of evil you corrupt conductor.

But if you expect me to play along with your twisted tune she'll have to sing as high as me.

[SINGING VOCAL CHORDS]

[SINGING VOCAL CHORDS]

No! [ALL GASPING]

Put a sock in it.

You've done it again, hero.

And that's some set of pipes you're sporting there.

Actually, I'm more of a baritone.

I was only able to match your voice with the use of this Bat Auto
-Tuning Amplifier.

Such a clever boy.

Since the day's been saved, what do you say we grab a bite? Sorry, crime doesn't take dinner breaks, and neither do I.

Until next time, Canary.

[SINGING]

Look at him He saved the day Kept all evil far away A brave man Like no man His own man Batman GREEN ARROW: How you sing Sweet as day I could take you away A fairy voice carries I'd marry Canary [IN UNISON]

If only
-He could love me
-He could love me
-If only she could love me [IN UNISON]

Like we love Fighting villainy