07x09 - What A Piece Of Work Is Man

Complete collection of episode transcripts for seasons 1 to 7. Aired: September 2008 to December 2014.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

A man in his early 30s struggles to find a balance in his life between being a new dad and his involvement in a motorcycle club.

07x09 - What A Piece Of Work Is Man

Post by bunniefuu »

Gemma: Previously on Sons of Anarchy...

(tires screeching)

(Bobby grunting)

Jax: What do we know about Moses Cartwright?

Tyler: Ex-m*llitary, special ops. Blackwater graduate.

Tig: That's a serious résumé.

Jax: What does August want?

Tyler: The dead pastor and his family.

Moses: Maybe you accidentally put your cigarette out on the right location. We get what we want, and we can all go home and sleep in our own beds.

Bobby: You took my eye out. I didn't tell you anything.

Moses: Give me the location of the pastor.

Bobby: Suck my big white d*ck.

Tig: CHP's got Juice.

Jax: Tully'll set him up to finally k*ll Lin.

Happy: And if he chokes? And we become his leverage?

Jax: Then Tully'll k*ll Juice.

Juice: Need you to put me in Ad Seg.

Althea: Why?

Juice: I'll tell you who k*lled Tara Knowles and Eli Roosevelt.

Unser: And you could give us proof?

Juice: Chris Dun. I'll give you the other name and the location of the w*apon once I have my deal.

Althea: I'll see if I can pull a sheet on Dun. If we can get Gemma to ID him as one of the guys she saw leaving the house, I have to make the deal, Wayne.

Unser: Yeah.

Coletti: This kid O'Leary... Nothing on his friends. Mom's off the grid. Her husband, he's got a compound. No street address.

Jax: Let's take a ride. You Gib's mom?

Renee: Yeah.

Jax: What the hell is all this?

Renee: His dad is a member of your club. Jury White.

Jax: Call Jury. Time to find out if our rat's wearing a reaper. I know Gib O'Leary was your son. You should've told me. Ratting us out to the Chinese, it only made things worse.

Jury: I wanted you dead, Jax. But I'm no rat.

Jax: I don't believe that.

Jury: Gonna g*n me down without a mayhem vote? Is that who you are?

Jax: You're the one who betrayed the patch.

Chibs: Jackie!

Gaines: What the hell did you do?! You just k*lled my president! You can't walk away from this!

Chibs: Hey, hey, hey, hey.

Moses: Teller finally reached out. Unfortunately, he made the mistake of thinking the terms were negotiable.

(grunting) (Bobby screaming)

(soft knock at door) (door opens)

Wendy (quietly): Hey. Sorry.

Jax (quietly): It's okay... I didn't sleep much.

Wendy: Me neither.

(door closes)

Nero: You sleep at all, mama?

Gemma: Yeah. Little bit.

Nero: You want me to take that out of here?

Gemma: No. It's where it belongs.

(breathing raggedly)

Quinn: Thanks.

Jax: You not hungry, buddy?

Abel: No.

Jax: Want some toast? Something else?

Abel: No.

Gemma: No, thank you.

Abel: No, thank you.

Jax: Why don't you all head up to the cabin? Bring the boys.

Wendy: Well, what about school?

Jax: Not today.

Wendy: Abel's struggling, Jax. That thing with the lunchbox...

Gemma: He'll be fine.

Wendy: It's just that the more time he misses, the more he falls behind. And I think that's adding to his frustration.

Jax: He's five years old. He shouldn't be frustrated. I want him with me today.

Wendy: Okay.

Chibs: Hey. Tyler's going to meet us at the cabin.

Jax: Good.

Gemma: Any word on Bobby?

Jax: Nothing new. I'll see you up there.

Nero: Yeah, I'll get 'em there.

Jax: Gonna need you with us today. Rat's gonna stay here.

Quinn: All right, man.

Jax: See you later, all right?

(door closes)

Wendy: Hey, buddy. So we're not gonna go to school today.

Abel: Why?

Wendy: Daddy wants us up at the cabin with him.

Abel: Someone else die?

Gemma: No, baby. Your daddy just misses you. Wants you to be with him.

Wendy: I hate this.

Gemma: Well, you signed up for it, sweetheart. You want to help his son... you got to do it his way.

♪ Riding through this world ♪
♪ All alone ♪
♪ God takes your soul ♪
♪ You're on your own ♪
♪ The crow flies straight ♪
♪ A perfect line ♪
♪ On the devil's bed ♪
♪ Until you die ♪
♪ Gotta look this life ♪
♪ In the eye. ♪

Jax: It's all gonna come together. I just need the phone we got from the pimp.

Grant: Why? You... you said August wasn't going to be a problem once you had my mother's statement.

Jax: We're not dealing with a guy who follows a rule book here. Things change. We're just adapting.

Grant: If you give him those videos, he'll embarrass my family and that could destroy our congregation.

Chibs: We're not gonna give it to him.

Jax: I just need to show him the video. Make him think he's getting the leverage.

Grant: What happened? Why do you need more leverage?

Jax: You don't need to know.

Grant: I need you to tell me the truth.

Jax: Marks grabbed one of my guys.

Grant: Oh, my God...

Jax: It's just a setback. You need to trust me.

Grant: Please stop saying that. All right? Every time you do, something else bad happens.

Montez: Tyler's here.

Jax: Give me a minute. There's no plan "B," here. Get me the phone.

Grant: It's in the SUV.

Jax: Montez...

Tyler: You guys have gone full redneck.

Tig: We used to have a couple of black heads on the wall, but we took 'em down, you know? Out of respect.

Tyler: I appreciate that. Hear you got another package from Marks and his black ops.

Chibs: Yep. And it's gonna be the last one.

Jax: I need you to set up a meet with August. Him or Moses, doesn't matter. I'll give him the pastor's body and leverage that will prove that the mom and son can't touch him.

Tyler: Hell, we've tried that already.

Jax: I got video footage of the pastor's deviant kink habit. Him, in full sl*ve mode, taking it up the ass by underage boys.

Tyler: Oh, nice...

Happy: What the hell?

Montez: Bitch hit me in the head with a tire iron. Took off.

Jax: sh*t. You set that meet.

(car revving away)

Happy: Pull over!

(tires squeal)

Jax: Pull over right now!

Chibs: Jackie!

(g*nsh*t)

Tig: Next one's in your head! Pull over! Get out. Get out! Get out! Get out of the car. Get out of the car.

Chibs: You stupid little sh*t!

Jax: What the hell was that about?

Grant: Look, I can't sit back and just let you get us k*lled!

Chibs: So what, you run away?

Grant: Look, I was gonna find Marks. And offer him me instead of my mother.

Jax: You have no idea what is going on here. Who Marks is. He'd break you, find out where your mother is, and put a b*llet in your head!

Grant: I do not care. I have to end this!

Jax: That's what we're gonna do! I get it. You don't trust me. Hey, look... The sh*t that's gone down, I don't blame you. But you going cowboy is gonna make things worse. Get all of us k*lled.

(motorcycle approaches)

Chibs: Hey. And that includes your mother. You understand that?

Happy: Now, boss. Next time, I'll put a b*llet in your face.

Jax: All right, bro. Get him back to the cabin. Have Montez lock him down. Chibs... find that phone. You okay?

Happy: Yeah.

Chibs: Got it.

Unser: Hey.

Rat Boy: Hey.

Unser: You, uh, headed out?

Gemma: Nothing gets past you, Chief.

Unser: I need to talk to you. Privately. About Juice. Juice gave up a name, Chris Dun. One of the Chinese that k*lled Tara and Eli.

Gemma: Why would he do that?

Unser: He's making a deal. Trying to get protection in Stockton.

Gemma: Does Jax know?

Unser: Your boy's calling all the sh*ts. Getting Juice next to Henry Lin. Gonna finish the payback.

Gemma: What's that got to do with me?

Unser: Jarry's gonna come to you to corroborate his name. Have you ID Chris Dun's mug sh*ts.

Gemma: I looked through all those mug sh*t books. I didn't recognize anyone.

Unser: Trust me. The last thing I want is Juice doing the club's bloody work. I'm just here giving you a heads up. The DA's gonna press you for cooperation.

Gemma: Did you hear all that?

Rat Boy: I did.

Gemma: Sneaky Pete. You gonna say something or just stare at my tits?

Rat Boy: Jax is gonna need you to identify Dun.

Gemma: So, Unser's right. You guys are setting up Juice to k*ll...

Rat Boy: You don't need to...

Brooke: Hey, we ready to... ?

Rat Boy: Get out!

Brooke: I was just asking...

Rat Boy: Go back to the kid's room. I'll tell you when to come out.

Gemma: Go ahead, sweetheart.

Rat Boy: You don't need details about Juice. Just know it's to help the club. Go to the sheriff. ID the Chinese guy from the party.

Gemma: Yeah. Okay. Don't buy into the myth. That to wear the patch you got to treat women like sh*t. 'Cause when it comes to finding a good old lady, you don't get what you want, Rat. You get what you are. Don't be a d*ck.

Nero: We okay here?

Gemma: Yeah. I need a ride into town. Gonna pay a visit to our Scot-sucking sheriff.

Guard: Out of nines. Check storage. From Tully. For the hit on the chink.

Juice: When's it going down?

Guard: Soon. He'll let you know. You might want to hide that before my black friend gets back. You ain't got any pockets. (chuckles)

(Juice grunting)

Gemma: I looked through these the last time. I don't recognize anyone.

Althea: I know. Most of them are in jail or dead. Wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

Gemma: I run a garage. I'm not privy to the rise and fall of Asian thugs.

Althea: What about this thug? Recognize him?

Gemma: Yes. I saw him leaving Jax and Tara's house that night.

Althea: You sure?

Gemma: Yes. We done?

Althea: Did you ever share what you saw with one Carlos Ortiz?

Gemma: No. Why?

Althea: He claims to know an awful lot about the murders of Dr. Knowles and Eli Roosevelt.

Gemma: What does that got to do with me?

Althea: I don't know. I was hoping you could shed some light. He identified Dun, also. Used the information to make a deal. I'm just... trying to connect the dots here.

Gemma: Well, I guess you and your dots will have to ask Juice.

Althea: This is your daughter-in-law's m*rder I'm trying to solve here. The mother of your grandkids.

Gemma: Save the righteous cop bullshit for someone dumb enough to buy it. I know you're on the take.

Althea: What did you say?

Gemma: Seriously? You're gonna break out the Dirty Harriet routine? You can't play both sides, sweetheart. You're on the club's dime and Chibs' d*ck.

(clamoring nearby)

Carreira: Lieutenant!

Althea: It's okay. I'm fine. Wait outside. Now, Sheriff!

Carreira: Yes, ma'am.

(door closes)

Althea: Let me make myself clear, Mrs. Teller. I am not on your son's team. I am playing by the corrupt rules of your dysfunctional little town.

Gemma: So, if I call the DA right now, she's gonna know all about your MC petty cash fund?

Althea: I serve and protect my quadrant my way. That's all she has to know.

Gemma: All right, Althea. Far be it from me to burst anyone's happy little bubble.

(door opens) I'll keep on telling myself that I'm a model citizen and you keep on pretending that that badge ain't tarnished.

Althea: You lay your hands on me again, I will throw your white-trash ass in jail.

Gemma: Well, I guess you'll have to. 'Cause if you ever slap me again... I'll sh**t you in the throat.

(door closes)

Nero: Glad that went well.

Gemma: Yeah. I'm a helper.

Chibs: Guess we've earned an audience with the new Pope.

Jax: It's good you showed up. This should be between you and me. Not your ghosts.

August: Things have turned so quickly, Jackson. Deeply disappointed.

Jax: I can see that.

August: We had everything to gain.

Jax: Not me. I'd already lost too much.

August: Broke the first rule of business. Letting personal feelings poison your choices.

Jax: That's what happens when your wife gets brutally m*rder*d in your own home.

August: You should've come to me about Lin.

Jax: You know I couldn't do that. You would've told me to wait. And then watched me like a hawk. I had no choice.

August: You didn't want another choice.

Jax: You don't have family, August. You can never understand. I'm sorry you feel betrayed. This had to happen.

August: Look where we are, Jax. Is this what you wanted? Piles of bodies. Relationships destroyed. And the guy you were going after is still alive.

Jax: I'm not done yet.

August: Yeah, it's clear. 'Cause now you're blackmailing me. Using innocent people to frame me for a m*rder I didn't commit.

Jax: I don't think you're allowed to claim them as innocents. You thr*aten them, you exploit their church and now you're trying to destroy everything they love.

August: You k*ll the pastor?

Jax: We found him in the projects when we were tracking down that East Dub OG that offed the Bastards. I'm guessing one of his freak-show friends got to him. He was cut up pretty bad.

Moses: Excuse me, sir. We should move this along.

August: Where's this leverage you promised?

(heavy panting)

Jax: I'll give you this and the pastor's body. You don't need the wife and son.

August: Where are they?

Jax: The kid's M.I.A. Mom's in detox. Private facility. You don't need them.

August: Why are you protecting them?

Jax: I made a promise.

August: I believe that. However, I also know you've been in touch with the son. You need to bring him when you deliver the body.

Jax: I can't let you...

August: I'm not gonna k*ll him. I just need to make sure he understands the severity of the situation. The importance of silence. This is as far as I bend, Jackson. You want Bobby alive? Deliver the kid, that phone and the pastor. Here. 4:00 p.m.

Quinn: Brother, the pastor wasn't cut up at all when we buried him.

Jax: He will be. You know, I thought about becoming a preacher.

Happy: It's the other black one. How much we gonna take?

Tig: We just need his torso and his legs.

Happy: I want to do it.

Tig: You know why I like teaming up with you, Hap? 'Cause when we do, I'm the normal one.

Happy: Whatever.

(Tig laughs)
Chibs: Oh, geez, that's ripe. (Coughing) Oh, that's ripe. Oh, Jesus! (grunts, coughs)

Jax: You okay?

Chibs: Oh, no. All this sh*t triggers my Catholic superstitions.

Jax: Trust me. This guy's got a ghost that's looking for a bus full of dead schoolboys.

Quinn: You want me to finish, pres?

Jax: No, we got it. (sighs) I call heads.

(Chibs chuckles)

Tig: Perfect.

Chibs: Oh, Jesus.

Jax: How long?

Tig: Half hour. One more arm to attach.

Happy: What do we carry him in, boss?

Jax: Get a sleeping bag out of the closet.

Quinn: Indian Hills is here, brother.

(beeping)

Jax: Did you know they were coming?

Chibs: Nope.

Jax: Chapel. Just you and me. Complicated day. This sh*t with Bobby. You should've given us the heads up you were coming down.

Gaines: We're in Cali for a while. This was our first stop.

Mickey: You knew this had to happen.

Jax: I know you have questions. You also don't have all the intel. The reason that Jury ratted us out.

Gaines: We don't think he was a rat.

Chibs: Oh, you will.

Jax: Jury had a kid. Gib O'Leary. He helped us with that Triad takedown in Selma. Jury found him dead. Had to be the Chinese. He blamed us.

Gaines: We don't know about any kid.

Jax: He hadn't seen him in 20 years. I guess they just reconnected.

Chibs: The boy's mother, Jury's ex, got a place out in Lockeford about an hour from here. Go see her. She'll confirm this.

Mickey: Still don't prove he was a rat.

Chibs: Mickey, he was the only one outside this charter that knew that we were housing the stolen Chinese g*ns.

Jax: He copped to it while we were arguing. That's why he pulled on me.

Gaines: What I saw, you decked him. He went for his nine in self-defense, and you sh*t him in the face.

Jax: Well, what you saw and I know are two different things.

Gaines: We need a forum on this. We're heading down to Berdoo. Packer's gonna lead it. Keep it impartial. We got Hench, Monroe and Lee coming down from up north. This is bigger than just Redwood and Indian Hills, Jax.

Mickey: Consider this your heads up.

Gaines: We'll let you know what comes out of the meeting. What has to be done.

Chibs: I had no idea about this, Jackie. (Sighs)

Jax: Last thing this charter needs.

Chibs: We got to prove Jury spoke to Lin.

Jax: Juice is the only one that can do that, and a rat vetting out a rat ain't gonna hold much weight.

Chibs: Tully gets a phone to the rat bastard. We record it.

Jax: All right. Good. Reach out to white, put it in motion.

Chibs: Aye.

Tig: Preacher's ready.

Happy: That about Jury?

Jax: Yeah. Is the phone prepped?

Happy: Yeah. Kid went through it. Nuked all of the preacher. Left the boys on it, in case Marks wants to check it.

Jax: Good. Is he ready?

Tig: Yeah, he'll be okay.

Jax: Let's go get Bobby.

Tig: All right.

Moses: Good news, Bobby.

Bobby: Mm-hmm?

Moses: Your crew has come around and made a deal with Mr. Marks. Not curious about what they gave up for you?

Bobby: Whatever it is, it'll just be leading back to one of us slitting your throat.

Moses: You hold on to that good thought. Let's go.

(groaning)

Moses: Oh. (groans) Sorry about this last piece of business. Break his jaw. (groans, chokes) Again.

Bobby: What's wrong, bitch? Afraid these guys will find out you don't know how to throw a punch and out you as the p*ssy you are?

Moses: Hold on. I like you, Munson. You're a good soldier. Stay hard. Loyal to the very end. That's a very rare quality.

(shouts)

(car door closes)

Nero: You gonna be okay if I split for a while?

Gemma: Yeah, Unser's here. I just got to help Chucky catch up a bit. Where you heading?

Nero: Stockton. Gonna see my lawyer, have him draw up a contract so I can sell my piece of Diosa.

(Gemma sighs)

Gemma: Did you tell Jax?

Nero: I tried a couple of times. It's no worry, though. I mean, he and Alvarez, all good.

Gemma: Yeah, well, you're gonna have to tell him.

Nero: And I will.

Gemma: Are you really gonna do this?

Nero: Yeah. I'm... I'm headed down to Norco tomorrow. I'm gonna close the deal with my Uncle Benny. This is real, Gem. You thought about it any more?

Gemma: You're the only solid thing in my life right now, baby. But everything else is...

Nero: I know, mama. I ain't going anywhere.

Gemma: Yeah, you are. Going to Norco.

Nero: You know what I mean.

Gemma: Ah, sh*t.

Nero: No more cop wrestling. Okay?

Gemma: No promises.

Nero: I'll pick you up in a couple of hours, head back up to the cabin.

Gemma: Yeah, unless I'm booked on a 240.

Nero: Keep her out of trouble, hmm?

Chuck: That's a very tall order, amigo.

Nero: Yeah, but do your best, Amigo.

Chuck: Lo acepto.

(tools whirring)

Althea: This is cozy.

Unser: It's an outhouse with a bed.

(chuckles) I get you anything? Uh, got some beer and... well, that's about it.

Althea: I'm good. (Clears throat)

Unser: Eglee called.

(groans) Said you, uh, took her statement this morning.

Althea: Yeah, she didn't remember much. Said it was five or six white guys, maybe Neo-n*zi ink. She and Cane rolled up for a routine check. Scumbags started sh**ting. Checking AB affiliates, see who's been active.

Unser: Yeah. Uh, she's been through a lot, you know? I wouldn't press her for more.

Althea: I got another statement today. Our aggressive matriarch. Did some follow-ups on Dun after Gemma left. Pulled this from Vegas PD.

(clears throat)

Unser: Chris Dun. Drunk and disorderly.

Althea: They didn't file charges. They let him dry out, released him. That's why it's not on his rap sheet.

Unser: Okay.

Althea: Check the date.

Unser: Oh. That's the night Tara was m*rder*d.

Althea: The guy two people ID'd as the k*ller was in another state when the crime happened?

Unser: Jesus Christ.

Althea: I'm tired of this, Wayne. What the hell is going on?

Unser: I don't know. You should call the D.A. Pull Juice's deal. Get him out of Ad Seg. Put him in general pop or solitary, anyplace else. I mean, the least we could do is stop someone else from getting k*lled.

Althea: All right. What about Gemma?

Unser: Oh, she'll just say she made a mistake. All Chinese look alike. But, hey, don't let them know we're on to the lie. Let's see where this leads us.

Althea: All right.

Jax: How about just you and me? No weapons. No army.

August: Fair enough. Just the things we're trading. Everybody else drives away.

(engine starts)

Chibs: I don't like this, Jackie.

Jax: Just make sure he's not packing. You okay?

Grant: Yeah.

Jax: Jesus.

(sighs)

Moses: Clean.

Chibs: Him.

Moses: He's clean.

Chibs: We're up. Let's go!

(motorcycle engines revving)

(boy panting, gasping)

August: Okay.

(Bobby grunting) Let's go. Easy, easy, easy, easy. Hey... you're almost home.

Bobby (muffled): He's got a... he's got a g*n.

Jax: You're a lying piece of sh*t.

August: If you or your mother ever get the idea to betray me, this is what happens.

Jax: No! No! Oh, God...

August: This is on you, Jackson. Your betrayal. Don't ever lie to me again. Come get the preacher.

(Jax sniffles)

(Jax crying)

Jax: I'm sorry.

(van creaks)

Jax: Get Loutreesha's statement. Take Quinn. Deliver it to Patterson's office. Anonymously.

(Chibs sniffling)

Chibs (choked up): Maybe we should, uh... give this one to Jarry. You know? (Sniffles) Give her... give her a win. Keep her close... (sniffles)

Jax: Yeah. Not too close, brother.

Chibs: Aye. (Chibs sniffles)

Loutreesha: Thank you.

Abel: Wendy, I can't get the TV to work.

Wendy: Oh... Okay, buddy. All right. Let's see what's going on. Come on. Let's go see.

Rat Boy: Okay, I will. Gemma's on her way up, wanted to know if the boys need anything.

Brooke: I think we're okay.

Rat Boy: I know you're pissed. Should I just leave you alone? Or...

Brooke: I'm... crazy, Rat. You know that, right? Mood sh*t, bipolar... Meds keep most of it in check. But it's hard enough waking up some days not quite knowing who I am. I can't be with someone who's completely different every time I'm with him.

Rat Boy: I'm not different. I'm just... You're the first one I've been with since I've had the patch. I'm just trying to figure out how to do both.

Brooke: Both of what?

Rat Boy: Be SAMCRO and... be in love with someone. I'm afraid I'm gonna mess up both.

Brooke: Do you love me?

Rat Boy: I just said it, didn't I?

Brooke: Well, sort of.

Rat Boy: I'm not a d*ck.

Brooke: I know. I love you, too.

(engine rumbling)

(indistinct conversations)

Inmate: Tully wants you to read this.

(metal clinks)

Jax: Take the boys to their room.

Montez: Let's go...

Gemma: What's going on?

Jax: Bobby's dead.

(Wendy sniffles)

Gemma: Oh, God, that...

Jax: It was August Marks. Retaliation for us going after the Chinese.

Nero: Hey...

Wendy: Does it ever end, Jax?

Jax: It already has. Bobby's in the van outside. As soon as it gets dark, you and Montez dig him a grave out back. Bobby always loved this place. I want to keep him close.

Rat Boy: Of course, brother.

(birds singing)

Loutreesha: Grant told me what happened. I'm sorry.

Jax: It's me that should be sorry. You're right. I keep making mistakes. Putting the two of you at risk.

Loutreesha: I know you were only trying to help. I can sense that you are a decent man.

Jax: I don't think that's true.

Grant: What happens now?

Jax: The only way we can stop Marks is by having him arrested.

Grant: But you gave him the body.

Jax: Most of the preacher is still on the construction site. I'm giving the DA your statement. Saying you got an anonymous tip. Maybe from one of your g*ng-affiliated parishioners. It'll lead the cops to the body. They'll have motive and your statement.

Grant: But you said having him arrested will just make it worse.

Jax: This is a Band-Aid until I can fix it permanently.

Grant: So, that means my mom will have to testify.

Jax: She just has to back up her statement for now. I'm gonna bring you home tomorrow. You should find a good lawyer. I'll keep a couple of my guys with you. Look, I know this has been brutal. But I kept my word. You're both alive and safe. I'm not gonna break that promise.

Chibs: Thanks for coming so quick.

Althea: Yeah, it sounded urgent.

Chibs: Aye. We were gonna have this delivered to Patterson. But I thought it would help you. August Marks, heir to Damon Pope. He k*lled a pastor, a Jonathan Haddem, in Piedmont Grace, just outside Oakland. He was threatening him and his family. Using his church as a housing scheme.

Althea: This is from the wife?

Chibs: Yeah.

Althea: How'd she know Marks k*lled her husband?

Chibs: He chopped off his head, buried the rest of his body on one of his construction sites. The wife got an anonymous tip from one of her congregation.

Althea: "Anonymous"?

Chibs: Yeah. I'd move on Marks now. He gets wind of this, he's gone.

Althea: So, I'm supposed to tell Patterson that a woman I never met, way outside my quadrant, just happened to reach out to me to make the arrest.

Chibs: If it's gonna cause you a problem, I'll get someone else to deliver it.

Althea: I thought you were in bed with black?

Chibs: We're not in bed with anyone.

Althea: Don't do that. Treat me like I'm an idiot.

Chibs: Listen to me, love. With Marks and Lin put away, black and yellow are finished. And we're all good with brown. This... evens the balance. Keeps things quiet. No more bloodshed.

(quiet laugh)

Althea: Tell me about Chris Dun. Juice and Gemma ID'd him as the guy they saw leaving Jax's house the night of Tara's m*rder. He's been M.I.A. for weeks.

Chibs: That's probably why. 'Cause Lin knew he was sloppy. Got him out of the country. When did Gemma ID him?

Althea: Right after she told me to stop being so righteous. Because she knew I was on the take... and on your d*ck.

Chibs: sh*t. Sorry. If you think us hooking up is a mistake, then... we can stop.

Althea: Do you think it's a mistake?

Chibs: I don't know.

Althea: It's a yes or no answer. If it's no... take me. Right here.

Chibs: What?

Althea: You heard me.

Chibs: Uh... Quinn...

Althea: I don't give a sh*t. If you have feelings for me, show me... right now. If you don't... just walk away and we'll go back to playing cops and robbers. That's what I thought.

(passionate moaning)

(starts engine)

(indistinct radio transmission)

(footsteps approaching)

Guard: Let's go.

Juice: Where to? Solitary? I thought Lin was...

Guard: Shut up. It wasn't our call.

Juice: What is this?

Guard: I'll let Tully know.

Juice: Where's Lin? What the hell's going... ?! Hey! Hey!

(grunts)

Gemma: Give me some time with him.

Tig: Sure, sweetheart. Come on.

Wendy: Hey! Hey, guys! You're tracking all this mud in.

Rat Boy: sh*t. Sorry.

Wendy: Come on, guys. Let's go outside.

Brooke: Come on, come on. We'll dust off outside.

(Gemma crying)

Gemma: I'm so sorry, Bobby. I had no idea. I couldn't see all this. Please... Oh, please forgive me. Please.

(Gemma crying)

(motorcycle engines start)

(siren chirps)