01x13 - All Hail the New Q.N.L.B.

Episode transcripts for the 2015 TV show "Descendants: Wicked World". Aired September 18 - December 13.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

"Descendants: Wicked World" aka "Wicked World" is based on the 2015 movie "Descendants". After Prince Ben's coronation, the villain kids Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos use their one sh*t at being good while their dreadful and villainous parents are still roaming the Isle of the Lost.

01x13 - All Hail the New Q.N.L.B.

Post by bunniefuu »

Alrighty! Who's ready for party makeovers?

I guess I am! (laughs)

Sure?

I don't think I am.

That's the attitude! I concocted an amazing beauty mineral face. Who wants a facial? P.S. I made that up.

Whoa! Never woulda guessed that.

What does it matter? I wasn't even chosen as the Q.N.L.B.

Is that a good thing? 'Cause that acronym just doesn’t sound good.

It's "Queen of the Neon Lights Ball". Oh Dougie? "Aye?" ??? (growls)

Oh, Freddie? Did you check to ask who did win?

Uh, no.

It was me. I won. I'm the Q.N.L.B.! Oh no... Did you just ask where I'm going to put the crown?

(laughs)

I don't know where. I'm running out of room for all my crowns!

(grunts)

Is that Ruby's hair?

No! It's the other girl with the hundred foot pony tail. I'm stress brushing. Stress brushing helps me deal with losing.

Well then, you better keep brushing because I am on fire! Carbon dioxide, water vapour, oxygen and nitrogen; ignite it up and here!

(grunts)

OK Freddie, for your makeover, I'm thinking a little less voodoo and a little more new-do.

That's funny! Tip for my makeover? I'm thinking a little "leave me exactly the way I am"!

No problems. Audrey, for your makeover, I'm thinking about some apple-red lipstick and some wicked Cheshire cat eyes.

The only makeover I'm interested in is the one where I'm made over from the one who lost the crown to the one who won.

Oh, I forgot to bring that one. Sorry! Now, for your makeover, I want to see what you look like in purple.

(laughs) I think we know the answer to that?

Oh, that's not purple, that's aubergine...

You know? I always thought of it more as an eggplant.

What just happened in here?

I know. Right? It's clearly more than ???.

??? My ??? is gone!

Why are you looking at me?

Because your bracelet was in my room!

What?

You must have dropped it when you stole my uniform.

I don't know why my bracelet was there but I definitely didn't take your uniform.

Maybe you spelt it away?

Why would I do that?

Maybe you thought it was in fashion-forward or something?

That sounds like something I would do... but I didn't! ??? Besides, I couldn't have; I was too busy winning my crown! Did you guys know I won a crown? 'Cause I did! I won the crown!

(exclaims)

Trust me, if I spelled away every single non-fashion-forward item I saw every day, there would be no clothes in Auradon.

Ouch!

So, you're saying you don't like the way we dress?

No! That's not what I am saying. What I'm saying is "I did not take the uniform". Seriously, Jane, I am sure it will turn up soon.

I guess you're right.

Ya, this is Auradon! It's not like there is some thief in a cloaked glove running around stealing things...

(laughter)