02x07 - Formally Yours

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Greek". Series Complete 2007-2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Series follows a group of students as they experience the college life.

02x07 - Formally Yours

Post by bunniefuu »

KT HOUSE – Living room

Cappie : Ok, ok. Due to limited storage space, we will now be deleting our season pass of Days of Our Lives. I'm very, very sorry, Beaver.

Beaver : I'll miss you, Marlena.

Cappie : OK. On to the next item on the agenda.

Pickle : I think we're at the elbow.

Cappie : You know you need to moisturize, Pickle. This is just disgusting. Oh, right. OK. Dust off your tuxes, gentlemen, it's spring formal season. Which means next week we'll be having what we call at Kappa Tau...

All : The prom.

Cappie : As president, appointing the chairman of the prom committee is one of my special duties. Yeah. Duties. I take this responsibility very seriously. Now, this chosen one must possess organizational prowess, an acute attention to detail and the ability to tie balloons without popping them. Now, this year one lone Kappa Tau stood out. Shiningg like a lighthouse, guiding our prom safely into the harbor. Now, that one Kappa Tau is, of course, none other than... Excuse me. My shoe's untied. Let's give it up for Rusty Cartwright.

Rusty : Thanks, guys. I'm gonna throw the best prom ever. So, we'll probably have, like, three subcommittees.

Cappie : All right! Meeting adjourned.

ZBZ HOUSE – Ashleigh & Casey’s room

Ashleigh : I can't believe I own this many formal dresses. Who knew I was so fancy?

Casey : Have you finalized the menu?

Ashleigh : Maybe I should just wear the white strapless. But if I do, I can only drink clear liquids.

Casey : Did you confirm with the hotel?

Ashleigh : Yeah. See, I would wear the silver halter, but I don't have time to shape my shoulders. Damn my credit crunch.

Casey : You booked the DJ, right?

Ashleigh : Oh, my God. Music! I knew I forgot something!

Casey : What? Really?

Ashleigh : No, not really! This is not my first time at the spring formal rodeo. What's with all the micromanaging? It's like I'm on “The Apprentice” : Sorority Edition.

Casey : I just want everything to be perfect. Our formal is the last social event before the election. If it goes off without a hitch,the sisterhood will want to continue my reign of terror-bly awesome parties.

Ashleigh : Parties that won't be planned by me. 'Cause after this formal I am done, so next year I can actually bring a date and enjoy it. Let's head down for dinner.

Casey : You're definitely flying solo?

Ashleigh : I'm juggling so many logistical issues, bringing a date would just complicate matters. Besides, I don't have a Max.

Casey : I know, but Max's first ZBZ function is Spring Formal. It's like he's just picked up a ping-pong paddle and I'm throwing him into Wimbledon.

Ashleigh : Case, he's socially awkward. Not "special."

ZBZ HOUSE – Living room

Evan : And finally ladies, allow me to introduce... Hunter. He is a 6'1" junior from Columbus who plays lacrosse, speaks conversational German, and for the past three summers worked as a greeter at Abercrombie.

Frannie : Please list your top three Omega Chi bachelors in numerical order. Evan and I will do everything we can to match you up with one of your favorites. Remember, ladies, we are the top sorority on campus. We deserve to be on the arms of the finest men.

Evan : Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Frannie : I can vouch for that.

Credits

ZBZ HOUSE – Dining room

Frannie : Can I have your attention, ladies? I have your Omega Chi formal dates. Oh, wait, wait, whoa. I'm afraid I have some bad news. There were more sisters than Omega Chis, so three girls didn't get matched. Holly, Greta, and Reagan. I'm so sorry, girls. But the good news is, Evan is throwing this after-party at the Omega Chi house for all of us. Get ready to party till dawn!

Rebecca : So, Big Sis, what's the plan?

Casey : I don't know. I thought I'd start with a bana, then move on to the yogurt.

Rebecca : Come on. I know you've got a scheme to counter Frannie's boy bribery.

Casey : Not at all. I think it's political pandering at its worst.

Rebecca : It's shameless.

Casey : Right? Thank you.

Frannie : Rebecca, I got you that soccer player you wanted.

Rebecca : Thanks, Frannie.

Frannie : Anything for our little R-Lo.

Casey : You don't think this stunt will help you in the election, do you?

Frannie : Oh, my little, um, pit bull, this will win the election for me.

Casey : Because you got a few girls a date?

Frannie : No, because Evan did. I'm showing our sisters that, when they vote for me, they get a little extra bonus gift of... of manly macho goodness.

Casey : This election is between us, Frannie, not our boyfriends.

Frannie : You really are a natural blonde.

CRU – Dale & Rusty’sroom

Rusty : No, it's OK. Thank you. Hey, Dale, do you know where I can rent a disco ball?

Dale : Try the Party Palace over on Fourth. Ask for Marvin. Tell him old D-Dawg sent you. He helped me trim my last U-SAG ball. What are you planning?

Rusty : The K-T Spring Formal, which means crepe paper, balloons...

Dale : Sounds like a prom.

Rusty : So I've heard. I didn't get to go to the prom.

Dale : Dateless?

Rusty : No, I had this Boy Scout Jamboree that weekend. Anyway, this formal's gonna be my chance to make up for missing it. I mean, there has to be a reason why every teen movie ends at the prom.

Dale : Usually because that's when they decide to give into temptation and have premarital sex.

Rusty : I don't think there will be any of that. It's a blind date. Beaver set me up with his cousin's... sister's girlfriend. He says she's cute. Here. This is the picture he sent me.

Dale : She's a cow.

Rusty : No, she's the one milking the cow.

Dale : Very impressive.

Rusty : I've got the tux, I've got the date. The stage is set for a night of epic romance, and I need some. I mean, I started off this year making out with a girl while it rained beer, and all I've gotten lately is crabs.

Dale : What did you say?

Rusty : Abs. Rock-hard abs. From the sit-ups I've been doing because of no dating.

EXT. KT HOUSE

Cappie : Hey !

Rebecca : Hi.

Cappie : Nice weather, huh?

Rebecca : Very low humidity. Well, I shouldn't let my heart rate drop.

Cappie : Yeah, I'd hate to stand between you and physical fitness. Is that my shirt?

Rebecca : Yep.

Cappie : Well, can I have it back?

Rebecca : Now?

Cappie : It's kind of my lucky shirt.

Rebecca : Having trouble getting lucky?

Cappie : Cute.

Rebecca : Tell you what. You can have this back when you return my travel toothbrush.

Cappie : I hope I haven't stood in the way of any overnight visits.

Rebecca : My itinerary's no longer your concern.

Cappie : How about we set up a hostage exchange?

Rebecca : How do I know you haven't thrown my toothbrush away?

Cappie : How do I know you haven't stretched my lucky shirt?

EXT. CRU

Max : Lauren? Lorelei?

Casey : Correct. Personal information.

Max : She is from Ta...... ahassee. Tallahassee! She's from Tallahassee, of course. And she wants to be a... p*rn star?

Casey : A plastic surgeon! You can do this. You memorized the Periodic Table. I know you can handle 50 sority girls.

Max : Tell me again why we're doing this.

Casey : This formal won't be all fun and games. With the election next week, we're in the middle of campaign season, so we're gonna have to work the room a little bit. Think of these as handy helpers. And if you get stuck, just bring up current events or something.

Evan : Hey, there, Case. You must be Max. Evan Chambers.

Max : Yes. Hi, I'm Max. Well, you already knew that.

Evan : Right.

Casey : Well, Evan, thanks for dropping by.

Max : You might want to get a reusable water bottle.

Evan : Excuse me?

Max : Your water bottle? They say the average person uses 166 disposable plastic bottles of water per year, and that only about 20 percent of them actually end up being recycled.

Evan : That's fascinating.

Max : It's like, it's an environment thing. Environment. A current event, you might say.

Evan : Hey, you know, here I was, just trying to stay hydrated. I'll see both you guys at the formal. Max, awesome meeting you.

Max : You... Yeah. That was bad, wasn't it?

Casey : Look, the thing with Evan...

Max : Maybe I should just skip the formal.

Casey : Really?

Max : I'm just so worried we're gonna go to the formal, and I'm just gonna embarrass myself. Would you hate me if I didn't go?

Casey : Not if you promise to make it up to me after the formal.

CRU - Hallway

Dale : Please tell me this is not your prom theme.

Rusty : It is simple and romantic.

Dale : This is more tired than my grandma after bingo. You need something more fresh and hip. You need "A Moment Like This." It's more immediate.

Rusty : Hey, Max. Come here. I need your objective opinion. What do you think of this formal theme?

Max : I'm not even going to ZBZ's formal, so... I'm probably the wrong person to ask.

Dale : You're not going? That means Casey needs a date. Probably somebody that conveniently owns their own tuxedo. With tails.

Max : It just... didn't sound like that much fun. Politics, small talk...

Rusty : But there's so much more than that. You're both dressed in your finest, you take your date's hand, you slowly lead her out on the dance floor, where under the twinkling of the disco ball, her head rests gently on your shoulder. It's supposed to be the most romantic night of the year.

Dale : Or you can just stay home and groom those sideburns.

Max : The most romantic night of the year and I told Casey I didn't want to go? After she went to all that trouble to make everything so much easier for me. I'm such a jerk!

Dale : Yeah, you really are. The truth hurts. But sometimes it can set you free.

Max : She deserves the most romantic night of the year. I'm gonna give it to her.

Dale : No, that's not what I'm... I wanted to give it to her.

ZBZ HOUSE – Living room

Casey : I would love to have a romantic evening with Max. But... Frannie's turning the formal into a campaign event, so maybe it's better if he doesn't go. At least I won't have to worry about him. Am I a terrible person for even saying that ?

Ashleigh : No, not at all. It sounds like the formal is gonna be work for both of us.

Casey : You manage formal while I manage Frannie. She's going big with mass bribery, so... I'm gonna go small. You know, one-on-one. I can b*at her without Evan Chambers on my arm. Max, hi.

Max : I just... ran. Just one sec. I want to go to the formal. I'm sorry if it seemed like I didn't. I do. I want to give you the romantic night that you deserve. There you go. I... I want... I'm just talking right now. I don't... I'd rather do this. I gotta go. I gotta get my tux cleaned. So I will see you tomorrow night. All right. Bye.

Casey : Bye. See you. He can go.

Max : Can I get those flashcards?

KT HOUSE - Party

Rusty : Hey Cappie ! Cap’ ! What's going on?

Cappie : Didn't you get my text?

Rusty : Text?

Cappie : We sorta cancelled our formal. We definitely cancelled.

Rusty : What?

Cappie : But the upside is, we used the money to do our first informal, huh?

Rusty : But I rented my tux.

Cappie : I'm sorry, but you know, this is really more our style. Cheer up. We're about to start the bouncing man-boob competition, all right? Let's bounce!

Beaver : Hey Rusty.

Rusty : Is my date still coming? I've been reading up on prize-winning livestock.

Beaver : My cousin's girlfriend said her sister eloped with a butcher. The whole family is shocked. Come on, Spitter, bounce with me. Come on, bounce!

ZBZ HOUSE - Hallway

Ashleigh : Hey Rusty. Casey's at the salon, getting her hair did. Can I help you with something?

Rusty : I need to borrow her car so I can return my tux. If I can get it back today they won't charge me.

Ashleigh : But Isn't your formal next weekend?

Rusty : It was until Cappie cancelled, and threw an informal, complete with bouncy castle and man-boob contest. Don't ask.

Ashleigh : I'm good.

Rusty : I was looking forward to it, especially since I missed my high school prom.

Ashleigh : What? You missed your prom?

Rusty : I had this Boy Scout Jamboree...

Ashleigh : That is so sad. You missed the most romantic night of the year? There is a reason that every teen movie ends at the prom.

Rusty : That's what I thought.

Ashleigh : You could go to the ZBZ formal.

Rusty : With whom?

Ashleigh : I know for a fact that there are three girls upstairs without dates. And blind dates are so exciting. I love this! It's like I'm the host of a new reality show. I'm gonna make your prom dreams come true, Rusty Cartwright. Be here in tux tonight at seven.

Rusty : Tonight at seven.

EXT. CRU

Cappie : Your head is way too fancy for your body. It's weird. Like when they make babies talk on TV.

Casey : Don't touch. The formal is tonight.

Cappie : Big date?

Casey : I'm taking Max.

Cappie : Rusty's RA, Mr. Super Science Smarty Pants. He's a great guy. I love it when he walks. He turns his left foot slightly outward. You guys are still together?

Casey : Are you jealous?

Cappie : I can be jealous of your boyfriends. It's in the ex-boyfriend bill of rights. I've read it.

Casey : I think you two could be friends. I'll admit, when you first meet him he comes across as a little...

Cappie : Aloof? Weird? Defective?

Casey : Distracted, but... once you get tuned in to his frequency, he's a great guy. I am a little stressed about the formal, though, since it's one ginormous first impression.

Cappie : He's not a circus freak. Or is he? Does he have webbed feet and a tail or a giant twin growing out of his back?

Casey : You know what formals are like. It's all small talk and schmoozing. Nobody's better at that than...

Cappie : Me?

Casey : I was gonna say Evan, but you were a close second. Care to explain the toothbrush?

Cappie : I'm just returning this to its rightful owner. At your house, actually.

Casey : This is Rebecca's? I heard about the break-up. If you wanna avoid her, I can take it to her.

Cappie : No, that's OK. I have to go home and make it look used. Besides, she and I have things to discuss.

Casey : You're sleeping together.

Cappie : No, we're not. Sleeping together?

Casey : Cap, bad idea.

Cappie : Come on. It doesn't mean anything. You and I slept together after we broke up.

Casey : Once you'd been cleansed.

Cappie : I don't remember that. Did I enjoy it?

Casey : I had to cleanse you from my system. It took time.

Cappie : Well, how much time?

Casey : Generally speaking, whatever amount of time you were in the relationship for that's how long it takes to get over it. Our case... six months.

Cappie : So you're over me?

Casey : I'm under the g*n.I've got to go.

ZBZ HOUSE – Living room

Ashleigh : He's really smart, like Bill Gates smart. But with a much better face. He's got this really soothing voice, kind of lulls you to sleep. He's got great dental hygiene. Not a single cavity.

Holly : Ok. Who is it?

Ashleigh : Rusty Cartwright.

Holly : Casey's little brother?

Reagan : I can't decide if that's sad or gross.

Greta : He's a pledge from Kappa Tau named Spitter.

ZBZ HOUSE – Hallway

Ashleigh : Well, I failed. Your hair looks nice.

Casey : Thanks. What did you fail at?

Ashleigh : Finding your brother a date to our formal.

Casey : Why on Earth would you do that?

Ashleigh : 'Cause the KT's cancelled their formal and when he told me, he just looked so sad. Like one of those puppies at the mall pet store.

Casey : Just the thought is icky and nasty and... perfect. If Max gets uncomfortable, he can just talk to Rusty. Just hang out with him. Then they could sit at a table and talk about lasers and jet packs.

Ashleigh : Well, I didn't find him a date, so...

Casey : Really? You don't know anyone else without a date?

Ashleigh : What, me?

Casey : I mean... It's not like he's a real date. Plus, he can hold your lipstick and cash so you don't have to carry a purse.

Ashleigh : I don't know. See? Mall pet store! Fine, I'll do it.

ZBZ HOUSE - Hallway

Omega Chi Guy : Cab's waiting.

ZBZ Girl : Can you hold my keys and my lipliner and my credit card?

Omega Chi Guy : All righty.

Casey : See you there, guys.

Frannie : Let's go. My public awaits.

Evan : You look stunning.

Frannie : Thanks. You clean up pretty well yourself. May I?

Max : Casey ? Wow...Pretty.

Casey : Right back at you.

Rusty : Where's my date?

Ashleigh : Right here.

Rusty : What about the three girls?

Ashleigh : My date cancelled so there was no way I was giving you up.

Rusty : Isn't this weird? You're Casey's best friend.

Casey : You're going to the formal, not having a baby.

Rusty : Well, then I guess this is yours.

Ashleigh : I'm not wearing that.

Casey : So, is the cab out front?

Max : We're not taking a cab tonight.

Ashleigh : A limo?

Rusty : Even better.

Evan : Can you guys move your carriage?

CRU - Prom

Evan : All right, that's great. Bye. Some good news. Calvin's booked the best DJ on campus for the after-party.

Frannie : Thanks.

Evan : For what?

Frannie : For everything.

Evan : You know, just consider it a campaign event for the "Friends of Frannie Morgan Committee." You know you're gonna win.

Frannie : It's not in the bag yet. What about your campaign for OC president?

Evan : It's a lot less interesting. I'm running unopposed and everyone thinks I'm president anyway.

Frannie : We make a pretty good team, Evan Chambers.

Ashleigh : We missed the dinner.

Max : Sorry. I didn't realize the formal was eight miles off campus.

Rusty : And I didn't think my camera flash would spook the horses.

Casey : We're here now. That's all that matters.

Ashleigh : They didn't use the chair backs. God, the whole decor is off.

Rusty : You got the four-tier chocolate fountain.

Ashleigh : I did. I struggled with the decision, but the two-tiered just looked cheap. Come look at the ice sculpture.

Casey : Would you mind if we made, like, a quick round? I should make an appearance.

Max : Sure.

Casey : This is Beth W.

Beth W. : Hey casey.

Casey : Have you met Max?

Max : Casey tells me you spent last semester in Italy.

Beth W. : Oh, my God. I did. It was “buenisimo”. The shopping in Milan is sick. But it was really hard, too.

Max : Being away from home?

Beth W. : No, being near all that “pasta” ! I don't know how they're not all fatties! Max, this is my boyfriend, Brad.

Max : Beth and Brad.

ZBZ HOUSE - Hallway

Cappie : You're not... You're not going to the formal?

Rebecca : I cancelled my date. I need a break from sorority events. We have one, like, every week.

Cappie : Here's your toothbrush back.

Rebecca : About the other day... That was a huge mistake.

Cappie : Right, yeah. Huge.

Rebecca : Never to be repeated.

Cappie : Never ever. Ever... What kind of ice cream are you eating?

Rebecca : Cookies and cream.

Rebecca : That was fun.

Cappie : Fun. Then really fun. Then never done that before fun.

Rebecca : We're broken up.We're not supposed to be doing this.

Cappie : Why not?It's sort of how we started.Secret sex spies, remember?

Rebecca : That's true.Maybe the reason we don't work out is : we try to make it more than what it is.

Cappie : Yeah, maybe we should just be friends who... occasionally hang out naked.

Rebecca : Let's give it a sh*t. Friends.

Cappie : Freaky fun buddies forever. I've always wanted to have sex in this house.

Rebecca : Me, too. Though I've always imagined it in the kitchen.

Cappie : Where's the kitchen?

CRU - Prom

Ashleigh : So, the centerpieces were my most controversial decision.

Rusty : Why? They're cherubs.

Ashleigh : Which some people think injects religious symbolism into the decor. But I just say little babies with wings are cute.

Rusty : Yeah, they are.

Girl : Come dance.

Ashleigh : Rusty, come join us! Well, that was fun.

Casey : So, how did you and Betsy meet?

Omage Chi Guy : Well, that's a... long story.

Max : Did you meet in AA?

Omage Chi Guy : Did you tell him? Supposed to be Alcoholics Anonymous!

Betsy : No, I did not tell him. Vic, do not go near that bar!

Max : I knew I was doing too well.

Casey : Well, don't worry about it. Let's take a break and have a dance.

Evan : One more, please. You having fun? Thanks.

Waiter : No problem.

Rusty : I'm just trying to enjoy the prom. I mean, formal.

Evan : And I'm stopping that how?

Rusty : I'm just saying, I don't want to throw down with you.

Evan : OK. Well, we won't throw down. What does that even mean?

Rusty : You don't remember? Maybe I hit you too hard with the pledge paddle.

Evan : Yeah, I do remember. I remember you came at me from behind and ambushed me. It was pretty pathetic, really. But of course, you've topped that tonight.

Rusty : What are you talking about?

Evan : Come on, you're on a pity date.

Rusty : There's nothing pitiful about Ashleigh.

Evan : No, you're right. There's... I'm not talking about Ashleigh. It's you. You're Exhibit A. Ashleigh's your sister's best friend. Exhibit B, look at her. She's insanely hot. Exhibit C, there's you.

Rusty : Excuse me. I'm just gonna return to my lady.

Beth : Venice was pretty and all, but it kind of smells.

Ashleigh : Really?

Beth : Yeah, it was weird. But I loved riding in the gondolas. They're these little canoes with these men that pushed with these long sticks. And you know what they do while they're pushing?

Ashleigh : Sing?

Beth : My gosh, you've been there?

Ashleigh : Rusty!

Casey : Are you having any fun?

Max : Sure. I mean, I guess. No. It's good to get out of my comfort zone.

Girl : Dance circle!

Casey : It's dance circle time.

Max : Dance circle?

Casey : Yeah, at formal we stand around in a circle and dance. I can't really explain it.

Max : I'll take a breather.

Frannie : Go, Evan.

Casey : Come dance. Right now. Go, Max.

Max : I got her.

Max : What are you doing?

Frannie : I can get it unstuck. What's hurting me?

Frannie : You trying to untangle it or rip it out?

Casey : I'm sorry. It's really in there.

Frannie : You know what, girls, go and dance. Don't worry about little old me. I've been to many formals. It's OK that Casey's boyfriend ruined this one.

Casey : I think we need scissors.

Frannie : You know what? Will you do it, Heather? Because you always trim your own bangs. They look great. We've got it from here.

Rusty : I'm really sorry. I don't know what got into me. No, that's not true. Evan got into me.

Ashleigh : What did he say?

Rusty : He said I was on a pity date.

Casey : I need help with damage control. Can you hang with Max?

Rusty : Fine. Whatever.

Casey : What's wrong with him?

Ashleigh : Prom isn't living up to his expectations.

Casey : The prom?

Ashleigh : That's why I wanted to find him a date. He missed his prom. He had to go to Gymboree with some Boy Scouts.

Casey : Rusty didn't go to prom because he couldn't find a date. He asked multiple girls and they all said no.

Ashleigh : That must be why what Evan said upset him so much.

Casey : What did Evan say?

Max : I think that guy Evan wants you.

Rusty : He's such an ass. I can't believe Casey dated him.

Max : They dated?

Rusty : For almost two years.

Casey : Look, leave Rusty alone. If you want to pick on somebody, pick on me. This is about us, not him.

Evan : Well, I beg to differ. My issues with Rusty are very much about Rusty.

Casey : Don't be an ass, Evan.

Evan : If I'm such an ass, then why on Earth did you date me for so long? I mean, could it be that I'm the heir to a media conglomerate?

Casey : Well, it's quite apparent Frannie's only dating you for your winning personality.

Evan : At least she's being honest about it.

Casey : You're better than this. What happened to you?

Evan : You're right. You are absolutely right. I don't know. I miss you, Case. And I don't know what to do. Losing you will be my biggest regret. That's what you want to hear, right?

Casey : I get it now.

Evan : What?

Casey : I now get your issues with Rusty. I thought I knew you best. But Rusty's the one person who knew exactly who you are. I can't believe I defended you. That's my greatest regret. You know, actually... Actually my greatest regret is not being there to see Rusty kick your ass with the pledge paddle.

ZBZ HOUSE – Laura’s room

Rebecca : If Laura knew what we just did in there, she would die.

Cappie : What was with all those Precious Moments figurines, anyway?

Rebecca : Who knows. I felt like we were being watched.

Cappie : I know. I kind of liked that.

Rebecca : Bed or floor?

Cappie : Bed. I'm getting a little rug burn. Wait. Is this Casey's room?

CRU - Prom

Ashleigh : Care to dance?

Rusty : I don't think so, Ash.

Ashleigh : Come on. Everyone has to slow dance at the prom. You're pretty light on your feet.

Rusty : I've been practicing in my room. It seems really stupid right now.

Ashleigh : Why?

Rusty : I always expected prom to be this big, romantic rite of passage. But none of this seems romantic.

Ashleigh : I beg to differ. Did you see the napkin rings?

Rusty : What's romantic about it is being able to share it with someone who's excited to be with you. Which, apparently, is why every stupid teen movie ends at the prom. Did I step on your toe?

They kiss...

Casey : I'm sorry about that, Max. I had to take care of some things.

Max : Here's your key and your credit card and your make-up. I'm gonna go.

Casey : I'm sorry. I haven't been the best date tonight. With the election...

Max : Why didn't you tell me that Evan Chambers was your ex-boyfriend?

Casey : I didn't? I thought I did.

Max : No. I'd remember if you did. My memory's borderline photographic. Apparently, sorority girls are the border.

Casey : I should have told you.

Max : You dated for almost two years. That's... a pretty big detail to leave out.

Casey : It's just... Evan is the big man in the Greek system. And I knew how nervous you were about the formal and I didn't want to make you feel more insecure.

Max : So, you were worried about me feeling insecure? Or were you insecure about being with me?

Casey : I'm sorry.

Max : I'm gonna go.

Casey : Even though I hate to admit it, part of me dated Evan because of who he was. But I'm determined to not make that mistake again. I love that you're a nobody. That came out wrong. I promise. I have all the right feelings for you. I'm just saying all the wrong things.

Max : Just tell me that you want to be with me.

Casey : I want to be with you. Come on. Let's go.

Evan : Hey Max. Don't forget your watch.

Max : I'll be right back. Thank you. Casey told me you two used to date.

Evan : That's right.

Max : I gotta ask. How on Earth could you ever let her go?

EXT. ZBZ HOUSE

Ashleigh : So, what did you think of your prom?

Rusty : It was definitely full of surprises.

Ashleigh : That's the thing about prom. You never know what's gonna happen. Someone's always getting too drunk or breaking up, making a fool of themselves on the dance floor. We're just lucky nobody spilled pig's blood on us.

Rusty : Tonight, I had a great time.

Ashleigh : I did too, Rusty.

Rusty : And I've been thinking about us. It would never work. I mean, you're Casey's best friend. We're just gonna have to let this go.

Ashleigh : You are going to make some girl very happy.

Rusty : You too, Ashleigh... I don't know your last name.

Ashleigh : Howard.

Rusty : Howard.

Ashleigh : Good night.

Rusty : Good night.

ZBZ HOUSE – Ashleigh & Casey’s room

Rebecca : You know you're still hung up on her. And I'm still hung up on you.

Cappie : You are?

Rebecca : Which is why we can't do this anymore.

Cappie : The sex or the friends?

Rebecca : The sex. Maybe the friends.

Cappie : Well, for the record, I'd like to find a way to be friends.

Rebecca : Why? What's the point?

Cappie : Life is just more interesting with you in it.

Rebecca : I need to get over you, Cap.

Cappie : I'll see you in four months.

Rebecca : Four months?

Ashleigh : Good night, Betsy.

Rebecca : Out the back!

Cappie : The back?

Rebecca : Run!

Ashleigh : Rebecca, what are you doing in here?

Rebecca : Looking for Laura's robe. Found it.