Nomadland (2020)

Thriller/Mystery/Fantasy - Random Movies that just don't fit anywhere else yet. Miscellaneous Movie Collection.

Moderator: Maskath3

Watch on Amazon   Merchandise   Collectables

Random Movies that just don't fit anywhere else yet. Miscellaneous Movie Collection.

Nomadland (2020)

Post by bunniefuu »

On January 31, 2011, due to the low demand for sandwich panels The American plaster factories in Empire - Nevada have ceased to operate, after 88 years of continuous work By July, Empire's postal code number 89405 had been separated This is what I owe you.

- Well, thank you. .

Take care of yourself

I don't see your name here I'm on the Amazon employee list
Check the partition list - I found it.

- Well.

Good morning everyone, how are you today?

It's okay.

Give me safety advice The three-sided principle using two arms and one foot or vice versa for balance * Why is this rule important?

So we don't fall off the stairs.

Someone has another plus This is Carl.

- Hey.

This is Angela.

And these are Doug, Brian, and Teresa - Hey.

(Keri)

And I'm your friend Linda May.

And I'm Fern.

This is my friend Fern. .

Hello all Here is another song by "The Smiths.

British rock band * Throughout your laughter, dancing and life, when you listen to my voice inside you, it reminds me of a good memory.

And then this song...

which means a lot to me "Home is just a word, or something you carry within you?" I like this one Her words are deep I was injured?

- .No - The previous owner of the car put things in it that I didn't want to keep I wanted to have some space under the bed in the back ...

so I did these tractors One in front, to help me climb, and a tractor inside Another on the outside as well Clever idea.

-That's what occurred to me.

You see this?

This is my husband's fishing box, I put a padlock on it And when I open it, this piece fixes it This gives me more space I keep my valuable things in it The dishes that my father gave me He collected it, Linda, from the used merchandise auction And when I graduated from high school, he gave me the whole group Isn't that cool!

I call it autumn leaves I don't have a lot of things, you know What did you call your truck?

"Al-Raed" the first to explore and settle in new lands.

This is a strong name.

what are you doing?

Fern?

Hey, Brandy.

Hi, Fern.

Hello children.

- Hey, hey.

How are you doing?

- .Fine - Long time no see.

How are you?

- Fine.

- You look fine.

Your hair.

- Yes, his story.

I loved it like that.

Thank you.

You work at Amazon again?

- .Yeah - relaxed?

- Yes, they pay well.

- Do you still live in the truck?

Yes, my truck is parked in the Desert Rose parking lot We passed by there today how is your mother?

- She's fine, and misses you right.

Tell her I miss her too.

But, Verne.

... if you need a place to stay You can come live with us, we are worried about you Thank you for your sympathy I'll let you know if this happens.

See you...

Goodbye. .Hello welcome - Still the smarter kid in school?

- .Yes kind of - Do you remember one of the literary works we studied before?

...Yeah Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow " Macbeth-Shakespeare * And every tomorrow creeps in such a despicable step...

"Don't go out, brief candle." You are really good, thank you.

- Thank you.

Mom says you've become homeless, is that right?

No, I'm not homeless I am only homeless!

There's a difference between them, okay.

Yes.

Don't worry about me, I'm fine.

Okay.

Before I move to this busy place I was still abroad looking for work and applying The year 2008 was really difficult I reached very difficult levels I thought about su1c1de I decided I was...

going to buy a bottle of wine And I turn on propane gas And I drink wine until I lose consciousness ...

and in case I woke up I'll light a cigarette...

to blow everything up Then I looked at my little dogs Small Poodle Dogs And I felt I couldn't do this to them And then I thought I can't do this myself too I was about 62 years old And I went online to check Social Security money It was worth $ 550!

I've worked all my life, Vern I have been working since the age of 12 I raised two daughters!

Inconceivable During my search on the net, I stumbled upon the inexpensive Bob Wells lifestyle I can live in a truck and travel I don't have to work for the rest of my life RTR is a backpacker camp.

Bob Wells "looks like Santa Claus." Everyone says this What does the acronym "R-T-R" mean?

"Homeless Travelers' Forum" It is located in the middle of the Arizona desert You should come, I'll make a map for you No, I think I should go Hope she comes, I'll work for a map anyway This is an "integrated" support system for people in urgent need See you next time, Fern Happy holidays.

To yours, too, Doug.

Karl had a stroke Did he die?

- No, no.

His daughter came here and took him back to the east with her - But they didn't take the dog.

Do you wish to have it?

He's a good, pet dog.

- No, no.

Okay, so you're leaving Thursday, right?

Yes - Well.

I finished my job at Amazon yesterday Amazon pay until Thursday Then the rent becomes $ 375 a month Is there no discount?

Since I don't use electricity, I live in my truck, you know No, but since you own a truck, it makes transportation easier for you To warmer places in the south Yes, but I would have liked to have a job here first .wishing you the best of luck Conditions are difficult Goodbye, Patty.

See you next year My husband used to work in factories...

in Empire of America I worked for some years in the human resources department there This was my last full-time job, and a lot of part-time jobs I worked as an accountant in a store in Empire I worked as a substitute teacher in the school for 5 years Did they not close those factories and lay off all workers after that?

Yes, about a year ago So when do you need to go back to work?

.right Now This is a really difficult period You may want to consider registering for early retirement I don't think I can live on those benefits I need to work.

I love to work Not sure if you are a good fit for the jobs we have .Hello welcome - I'm (Rachel)

the manager of this place Hi, I'm Fern.

- Hey, Fern.

I asked one of them and they said...

I can park here tonight .No problem in that But you know about!

Low temperatures It will be very cold tonight I can feel this I don't want to interfere in your affairs, but there is a church here It is a Baptist church, near 7-11 They provide a place to sleep I'll be fine.

- Well then - Walk by us if you need anything.

- Thank you.

I am glad you are here This is Bob Wells.

- Please sit down.

The problem is not that we have accepted...

the domination of the dollar in the market We even embrace it We gladly support this authority We live on it all our lives I would liken us to a working horse A horse ready to work hard to death To go to lawns at the end This is what happens to a lot of us If society is going to abandon us and send us to these meadows We must work to take care of and support each other This is what brings us together here What I see is that the Titanic is sinking The economic situation is changing ...

and my goal is to supply lifeboats I bring them as many people as possible What is that?

- A vegetarian meal.

No, I don't mind meat Thanks anyway.

Looks delicious good?

you want more?

She loves red pepper Do you want cilantro?

No, no!

I am a Vietnam Warrior And I suffer from PTSD I can't stand the noise .

Large gatherings, and fireworks I have a pickup truck in Camper I can live here In a peaceful life Ultimately I managed...

to convince my grandfather, mum, and dad We have to take our truck and start exploring the country But then they both discovered that they had cancer They d*ed 3 weeks apart I started watching Bob Wells videos about this lifestyle So I got my truck and I painted it Because she takes me everywhere And I started my treatment journey two and a half years ago I worked for "Corporate America" ​​for 20 years And my two friends, Bill, worked for the same company, too He was suffering from liver failure A week before the retirement date They called him from the human resources department,...

and he's in the hospital And they said, “Let's talk about your retirement now He d*ed 10 days later And he never had a chance ...

to take out his sailing boat From his own garage He didn't have the pleasure of trying everything Before dying, he said to me: "Don't waste any more time, Merle." Don't waste your time.

So I retired as quickly as possible I did not want my boat to be parked in its garage when I die So...

I did it I mean, here it is.

My approach is here in the desert I can't imagine what you are going through Losing your husband and...

Losing your entire town, your friends, and your surroundings This kind of loss is not easy I wish I had a comfortable answer for you...

but I think you came to the right place that would provide that answer for you I mean by your connection with nature, and in a true interdependent and interdependent community It will make the difference in your life .I hope so Hey Fern!

- Hey, Linda!

Come and join us.

- No, I'm going for a walk.

Well...

I'll be back soon. .Hello good Morning : The question that comes to me most is How do I get away from the city?

I want to live here but I can't?

How do I adapt to the new life?

So I developed what I call the Ten Commandments for Situational Life Get it in and out You have to make the hole bigger.

That's important Well, that's cool ...

and then on you Love this lifestyle A style based on beauty, freedom and connection to the earth But there is something important too You have to learn to get rid of your own filth The boiler here is used.

The 5 gallon bowl A gallon equals 4.5 liter * Most of us here own a truck ...

or something bigger maybe But I own a Prius So use a two gallon container If you own a trailer, you should probably use the 7 gallon Hi Fern - You are welcome.

I brought you this.

- Thank you.

You can take this This is a little strange All these belong to you?

.Yeah - There is a black hole inside every truck.

This is what mine has hidden I had 7 of them at some point This did not happen to me I'll give you a cup incubator instead.

It's my own .OK What is this, is it a simulation?

- .nothing else - Oh, she's beautiful But she's leaving with me.

Goodbye - Peace.

The road to the exhibition It seems not easy to find a job here Do you not accept CVs?

I'll leave her here in case you need someone Send it online Online ordering - Yes - Pack of 4, priced at $ 100 Look at this Did you feel it?

- This is what you do to people.

You scared me.

- It scares them.

How much is the money stored here?

They look like dinosaurs!

Be careful, watch your steps Looks like a dance floor!

The lighting is so amazing Washer and dryer Are you kidding Well ladies, where are you heading?

To Hawaii.

- Yes.

There is water on our way there Don't go to the east coast For a trailer of this size, it's crowded It's the magic bus...

it can take us to Hawaii Here I am on the road again ♪ ♪ Going to places I didn't go before ♪ We're headed to places we didn't know before ♪ We'll go to those roads again ♪ On the road again ♪ As a group of Roma, we sleep on the highways ♪ Let's start our journey over again ♪ Welcome to Quintessia, Arizona Let's sing for you something special from our own heritage here Let's start now Looks like you want to dance on that floor?

No - No?

- Are you sure?

Well.

- Come on. !Bye bye .Nice Ron, could you come here for a moment?

This guy has really nice things This is Roxy, Ron.

How are you?

- I'm trying to raise money for gasoline.

Nice to see you.

I think it's a really nice piece, see this work Nice works, right, right?

- Yes.

Look, look, Ron .Hello my lady Can I find a cigarette with you?

.Yes, of course Need a lighter?

- .Yeah - Will you need it?

- .Yes, of course - what's your name?

- Fern - And I'm Derek.

You are welcome.

Nice to know you.

- And I too.

See you around What?

What do you want from me?

I'm Fern, Swanky.

It's Fern ...Hi Didn't you see the flag?

- Yes, I'm sorry.

It means I don't want to be bothered.

I know this, I know.

I need a city ride.

- Why?

- My tire has burst Change it!

- I don't have a spare tire!

You don't have a spare tire You are here in this bunk!

Not carrying a spare tire You could die right here in the middle of the wilderness, far from everyone Do you understand this?

You have to take it seriously, you have to help yourself And to have the power to change your tire Thanks, Swanky.

You can pay me later I'm going on a trip I have a lot to do, I can't wait any longer Will you help me?

- .Yes Yes - I appreciate it.

Don't set triple bond criteria You will need something like a tracker and locator We need to wet this sheet of glass It must be wet Then you will need a wing cover To prevent the paint from slipping on it Put nylon on this Let me admit, this... sounds more complicated than I thought This is what I always hear It will take me a long time to cover all these scratches Would you abandon me then?

- No, I haven't given up yet.

I have a double amount, I'll give you the rest of the paint I don't want to take more of it with me ... because your truck looks like Shattered what is the matter with her?

Not bad, it only needs washing No.

Get the paint Shattered!

Vern.

That's Swanky What is the matter?

I am relieving myself To whom do these things belong?

where are you from?

I posted a post on Facebook a few days ago That I would get rid of these things, and I asked people to come take them So I hope they come Liked it.

- Take it.

Are you kidding?

- .For you - .It's beautiful You look gorgeous in this chair This is called jade.

Red-green Gemstones * What is that?

Petrified palm wood.

These are also parts of the rock itself Damn it And here's another stone, in color...

red, white, and blue ...And the What is going on?

- I don't feel well.

Come on, sit down Relax...

What is going on?

My head hurts and I feel nauseous Will the water benefit you?

- .Yeah - Watch your arm are you OK?

... I think I'm fine Are you ok?

Doctors told me I had lung cancer for a while ...

and in the presence of small cancer cells And they tell me it has already reached my brain They said I would live for 7 or 8 months a lot I'm sorry.

That's unfortunate I'm going to make my trip I'm going to Alaska again. I have good memories there And I'll do what I need to do I have a book called “The Last Way Out.” By Dr. Kevorkian People call him the Doctor of Death It contains many ways to end your life, in case you need to It looks like a recipe I have it in my possession, I return to it.

Sometimes for inspiration But I will not spend any more time in hospitals .thank you I will turn 75 this year And I guess I had a really nice life I saw many beautiful things in Kayaki and other places And I think it was... a family of antelopes on a riverbank in Idaho And that big white goose that landed on...

6 feet off my boat in a lake in Colordau And during my passage there was a warning And there are hundreds of swallow nests on the walls of this hedge And swallows flying around Its image is reflected in the water, so I seem to fly with them She is around me in all directions Young swallows emerge from their nests The eggshells fall from the nests and float on the surface of the water With tiny eggshells, it was a truly amazing sight I felt that I had had enough, and that my life was complete ... and if I die there, at that moment I wouldn't mind this happening ...I do not know Maybe when I die my friends will gather around bonfires And they throw stones.

To the fire to commemorate my memory I want to see unique things My grandmother made this for me,...

and gave it to me Enjoy it.

Take good care of it Thank you.

- Goodbye.

I thought our love would be eternal ♪ Why don't you tell me where I got lost?

♪ Please answer me my love If you are happy without me I'll try to ignore you ♪ ♪ But if you are still thinking of me ♪ Please listen to my prayers You must know that I was sincere Why can't we start over?

♪ In the hour of my sadness now, I come back to you ♪ Can I tell you something, Swanky?

What?

I think a lot about my husband Bo.

When his condition worsened in...

the hospital, they reached him with morphine I was sitting there in the hospital one night I was thinking of holding...

the morphine tube with my fingers for a while To help him leave Maybe I should have tried more To help him die early, without experiencing all that pain He might not have liked this Maybe he's trying to stay with you for as long as possible I'm sure you've taken care of him well, Fern .I did Bye!

What do you think of a drink?

What do you think that we drink toast to our friends?

I don't mean the friends you'll see every day.

No, no We'll drink to our friends, who had to leave I bet you will understand what I mean The friends that we parted from, they are the ones in our hearts Can you hear sadness in my singing?

♪ Can't you see the blood in my cup?

♪ Only help me laugh at a time of my own sadness ♪ ♪ Let me hold back my tears with the tip of a smile Verne!

Hello, how are you?

- .Thank you so much - you're welcome It's black coffee!

Do you want coffee?

- Yes, Dave, right?

- take a guess?

Vern!

Yes, I took your key to the can Yes, it's right.

You're working here now or what?

Yes, my first year Would you like coffee then?

.Yes, of course It's black, so add anything you like to it See you then.

Have a nice day.

You have to make sure that gloves are always worn To protect your health We have people here from all over the world ... blow it up a little, and then Clean the walls too, or just that silver piece?

Clean the walls, too Wherever you go, you will see these views Here we are, in the Badlands We are the Badlands beauties Don't throw it at me!

This is a whole package of Doritos Excuse me.

- Yes, please.

Are you camp hosts?

- Yes, I'm Fern, and this is Linda.

how are you?

- .Fine - I'd like to shake your hand, but you wouldn't want me to do it with these hands We're trying to turn on the electricity here, let's have Ladita's birthday party do you work now?

- .Yeah - .OK You want me to tie this on your wrist, too?

What is the hand that you write on?

this is?

Look pretty.

Here he is flying Welcome to the Badlands Resort Could I have a volunteer from among the crowd, please?

Choose me!

- Well.

Doesn't that look great?

What's your name, miss?

Linda can I help you?

- Yes, we're here to attend the tour.

- The tour will start in approximately 15 minutes Can we wait here?

- I don't mind this.

We have a map of the reserve here, and a table for some summer activities Can you take a copy if you want?

...OK It would be interesting Rub two stones together And what happens is that it becomes like sand That's why it's easy to find fossils here Why are there holes inside the stones?

- That's a good question.

Back then, there was ...

air inside these stones It was like bubbles or pockets filled with gas Did you find something interesting?

Rocks Greg Fill it out Toast to you, toast to Earth The elites of our land Thank you.

Thank you Drink enough This is my Arizona land I will build a land ship on it.

It is a completely self-contained house Build from frames, packages and covers In order not to be left in the ground as waste causing damage Self-sufficient.

- Yes, right.

It looks like a peaceful piece of art that you build yourself This is something I could leave for my grandchildren This house will stand for generations That will live after us .This is a beautiful thing We can leave now As you get older, you have a personality I won't see you for a while Come to visit me Come and stay as long as you like, and whenever you want OK?

- .thank you - Thank you, Linda May Thank you.

You have given me so much .Well Well - Hi Fern - Hey.

I was just at the gas station And I guess you'd better not go...

to the station at night, to get cigarettes - So I brought you this - and what is it?

- .Licorice I can't smoke licorice.

I know that.

But you can chew it, and it will help you to reduce your cravings for smoking Dave, I'm not going to quit smoking.

I know that, just give it a try.

They are good for digestion as well Okay, thank you What is going on?

- It's ants.

- There is nothing wrong with that No, I got to my food, Dave I can hold it, thanks Where do you want to put this?

I'm sorry, Fern I didn't know she was !go there No need to shout, I'm going.

- Stay there.

The toilet is closed You are one of the few people who get the chance to explore the states United States of America - Yes, I'm lucky.

You can go anywhere.

- Yes, ma'am.

And sometimes...

they call you "the Bedouin." The first homeless people I see that you are wearing this ring are you married?

I am married, but my husband is dead ...This means I won't take it off This ring is an eternal ring This means that your love is eternal too And you probably wouldn't be able to take it off, even if you tried I don't think I can.

You won't.

Your home is beautifully organized He has an arterial blockage Caused by a defect in the functioning of the intestine So we did a laparoscopic operation He had surgery?

Noodles cups - Yes, it's fine in this case.

Crackers in the shape of animals ...

and this one for you She's my favorite.

- I know.

Thanks, Fern What's your next step?

I'm going to work beet harvest season in Nebraska But the season won't start until October what about you?

I'm starting work on Wall Drag.

I worked there a year ago, I'll check if they have another vacancy for me?

- .Yeah - They have a nice parking lot too Enjoy your crisps.

Goodbye How are you doing?

- .Well - ...Quickly Michael!

- Yes!

Can I have tomatoes and onions?

- Yes, take them.

.Thank you I'm not to my liking I'll put it down well.

Don't let her head over my arms please !My God Is not she beautiful?

I'm joking, but I'm serious It squeezes my hand hard !It's me He couldn't What a disgusting piece of meat!

Get out there quickly!

!Get out What food does he give her?

I think it's chicken.

- No, it's rabbits.

Yes, he's looking forward to you.

It'll be his next meal Come here.

I don't want to be in the front Looks like he's going out of the window!

Leave it, the ground is not clean I like this place frankly where is he?

... right above, right in front of our heads “This is the star,” Vega said But it is 24 light years away from us ...This means That the light you are looking at, came out of the "Vega" star in 1987 Has it just arrived?

- .Yes correct - The telescope is now pointing toward Jupiter And Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system Stars explode and release plasma and atoms into outer space Sometimes it lands on the ground And mixes with the soil To become a part of you ...

so, extend your right arm And look at the stars ...Because he There are atoms of stars that exploded millions of years ago You landed on this planet, and it's now inside your body Sorry, we are closed I'm looking for Dave I am his son It is in the kitchen, near the cashier over there?

- .Yeah - - You've come here before, a few times - really?

- ...Yeah This place, ma'am I don't know what will pay anyone to come here There are worse places Would you like to know a good way to get to know the area?

- What?

- Go to charity parties Really?

- It worked with me.

When I was traveling with my squad There were charity parties everywhere It is a convenient way to get to know people in new places How did you find the burgers?

- Good.

- Your father is a good chef.

It's not hard to make a burger This is his wife (Emily)

- She's cute.

You will have a child You will become too When will you give birth?

- Within two weeks, he said.

He's on his way home now He asked me to go with him.

- You have to go.

...I was ...I was He was upset with me because of ... my absence from home growing up I tried to get close to him when he got older, but... but...

He was busy with his life,...

and I am in my life and work !

I guess I had forgotten how to be a father Anyway, I wasn't a good father Don't think too much about it.

Just go, to become a grandmother Would you like to come with me?

May visit you at some point .Gorgeous Good night.

If you come to visit us, you will find "" a lot of these stones The movie “The Avengers” will be shown at the following times I'm going to tattoo a big "G" here, a symbol of Georgia The letter "B" here is a symbol for "Georgia Bulldog.

American football team * For Jesus' sake This is a night stand.

You can't sleep here I'm leaving.

I'm leaving now Well, we need to Spare parts and maintenance will cost you about $ 2,300, plus tax I just checked your meter With that distance traveled, then ...

most likely I will recommend you Use this money to buy another vehicle I can't do this I can't...

well I spent a lot of effort and money on this vehicle And a lot of people don't...

appreciate the value of these things, however I live in it It's my home Why don't you just transfer money?

I can return the money, Dolly I will be working at Amazon soon, I will refund you this money Once I get that check...

I will You think I'm stubborn.

Well, I think you're acting like a bitch Hello.

- Hey, Fern.

This bell is working fine!

- Yes, I can hear it.

I brought a cake.

Dole told me we'd need one Put it there.

- Well.

Looks delicious.

I want those Well...

the double cheese Do you want cheese?

- Two slices of cheese.

This is my sister, Fern.

Hi Fern.

I'm Jim.

Nice to see you.

This is my wife Pam.

Hi Bam.

Hello.

Jim has been with George for a long time George sold our first home before I got into real estate Did they tell you how they met?

- .No - I got to know them each other I knew you about George, but I knew him before So I took them on a date, ...

and said to her, "Listen George is a good friend of mine, and I don't want you to spoil this If you are not serious about your relationship So don't mess with him And I haven't messed with him!

- What are you talking about!

So, how many years has it been since you got married?

More than 30 You have succeeded I was able to take it over openly, after that introduction.

Business is better now, because house prices are on the rise Now in the winter of 2012...

I mean it I wish I had the money to buy everything in 2008, to sell it now 2008: The Mortgage Crisis The curve for the real estate sector appears to be continuing to rise I don't want to disagree with you,...

but I would add It is strange that you encourage people On spending their entire life savings,...

and taking out loans To buy a house that they cannot afford!

Verne, that's a limited look - To the business we do - is it limited, George?

- I mean, not everyone can...

give up everything and head on the road Do you think this is what you did, George?

I gave up everything, and I went to the street Is that what I did?

- .ok, I'm sorry - You know, I think what backpackers do no.

Is very different from what the early explorers did I think of them as part of American tradition I see it is a great thing Please .okay, thank you I'll return the money.

- Well.

I will Why don't you move to live with us?

- I can't live here.

I cannot live in this room, and sleep in this bed Thank you... but I can't Of course, we are not... as important as your traveling friends Not what I mean.

Yeah, it is.

It was the outside world that always piqued your interest You left early I married Bo after knowing for months Then she moved with him to an abandoned place ... but even after Bo's death You stayed there in Empire I don't understand why, I mean, you could have left You see That's why I can't come here I've never told you this,...

Maybe it's time You know, in your youth Your behavior was strange...

cranky compared to the others But this is because you were brave And more honest than others And you understood me, when I was hiding from everyone Sometimes you would understand me, before I even understood myself I needed to feel this containment in my life And you are my sister I wish you had been by my side all those years You left a big void with your departure I owe you this wound !Hi Would you like a sandwich?

are you hungry?

I think I've seen you before!

This is Fern.

I used to work at T-Rock in Quintessai.

Vern!

- Yes.

You bought those stones from Nudo, right?

- .Yeah - You want beer?

Yes, I'll take it for a sandwich As you like - Thank you.

It's cold, you should sit near the fire I'm having some pain in my knee, can you help me?

.Yes, of course I'll be seated by myself, thanks .you're welcome You gave me a lighter in Quintessai Yes, do you still have it?

No, I got lost a long time ago.

I carry this for you I want you to take it Thanks.

It's really beautiful What is this stone?

It's a dinosaur bone.

Really?

- I don't think so, but that's what they told me.

where are your parents?

In my hometown, in Wisconsin.

Do you think they're worried about you?

Are you not feeling lonely?

Do you have a girlfriend somewhere?

To be honest, there is one She lives with her family in the northern countryside And she is happy with her life there ..I am I'm writing letters to her... what a smart guy you are.

Messages are beautiful ... but I couldn't To write about something that interests her Have you tried poems?

I honestly didn't try I don't think I know a poem Do you memorize something?

I save one, to use it... in my marriage department And I wasn't much older than you then I'll write it down Can you dump it?

Well let me see if I still remember her May I compare you to a summer day?

You are more wonderful and mild The summer winds shake the May buds violently Most of the summer days are fleeting The summer sun sometimes envelops us in flames of fire His golden forehead turns a gloomy color Every beauty that is overwhelmed by it...

beauty disappears and collapses By chance, or by the act of monotonous days But the eternal beauty of your summer will not be overtaken by the yard And what you gifted to the universe will not be lost of the magic of perfection Death flees before you, defeated in shyness And you are always in my poem, you will grow up in majesty As long as a person's breath remains...

or an eye sees this existence My hair will stay bright to give you immortality The Poem of Sonnet 18 - William Shakespeare * Fern!

.Hi - You did it.

- Yes.

Nice house, right Come in.

-Okay.

This is Emily...

my daughter Nice to see you .welcome Hello everyone.

This is Fern.

Nice to see you - Thank you.

.welcome You know James?

- Hey James, how are you?

Thank you for hosting me.

Is this your child?

... be welcomed How was the road?

- It was fast, with few bumps.

It was a scary road You brought your truck?

- .Yes Yes - .. I'd like to see her I'll introduce you to each other at some point Hey!

- This is Peter.

Would you like a drink?

- Yes, water please.

Is it long since you were on the move?

I worked for a while But I've been moving around since the last time I saw you You have a damaged tire What?

There is a damaged tire in your truck.

Yes, okay.

I noticed it Because you're here .

Yes good - I never expected this It never occurred to me that I would spend another night indoors Dave, that's a really nice house You can stay Oh, thanks.

I need to wash my clothes What I mean is to stay longer, Fern.

They have a guest house here I'm serious What would they think of this?

I already asked them .

I am interested in you You are a good person And establish good relationships with people often I like to be near you Rest with you what is wrong with you?

You don't want me to carry you this way, you like it more, right?

Sometimes you get your chance "... to jump into the ocean Seems like I'm a little tired I have to go to the kitchen.

Just download it Don't be too long, Dave OK?

Can you come to feed this How many Lots of them Look at these beautiful feathers!

.Thanks Can you add a filling?

- Maize?

- What do we call it Thank you Fern Broth?

This turkey is very delicious Really delicious.

Thank you James.

... I want to say some words Welcome to Fern By her presence at this family feast The elite of new family members, and old ones as well And everyone in between So, welcome, Fern!

- Thank you.

I liked that name...

Empire We had an airport, and public swimming pools Golf yard - Looks beautiful.

How was your house there?

Nothing special.

A house like the rest of the company's homes In fact, he was special It was located at the edge of town And our backyard was enormous It was an extension of the desert Until its meeting with the mountains There was nothing on our way I am so grateful to have you with us Dave really likes you Oh really?

- Yeah - He talks about you most of the time !Happy year .Happy New Year She liked rocks See you on the road, Swanky Bo “didn't recognize his parents.” We didn't have children If I didn't stay...

if I left It will look like it never existed!

I couldn't pack up and simply leave Bo "sincerely love Empire." I like his job so much I loved being there...

and everyone loved him So I stayed In the same house and in the same town : Dad used to say "The memory perpetuates its owners." And I've spent most of my life remembering Bob Do you understand what I mean?

I can feel you It's very rare that I talk about my son ...

but today, it used to be It would have been his 33rd birthday Five years ago, he committed su1c1de And he still had a hard time talking about this ...

and for a long time Every day was like...

A question I ask myself How do I live on this!

Earth and it no longer exists And I didn't get an answer And I had some tough days ...

But I wanted it...

... I can immortalize him By serving people, helping them This gives me reasons to live Sometimes this is all I live on And here you will find many people of our ages You will not believe that they suffered loss and loss And many of them didn't get past it either There is nothing wrong with that No harm ...

what I love most in this life That there is no last farewell I have met hundreds of people here And I never said my last farewell All I say: “See you in the future This is what happens Maybe after a month or a year or sometimes years But I see them again I can see the road, with absolute confidence in my heart That I will see my son again And you'll see Powell again Then you can...

remember your life together Are you sure you don't need these items?

I don't need it.

I'm fine I will not miss a single one of them Okay.

See you later then "Empire".

At an altitude of 4000 meters Translated by: @FaresJouda Dedication to those who have left.

See you in the future (Nomadic land)

Written and directed by Chloe Chow Adapted from a book by Jessica Broder