01x25 - One Shall Rise, Part 2

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Transformers Prime". Aired: November 26, 2010 - July 26, 2013.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise  Collectibles

Autobots are aided by three human children, and with their help attempt to protect the Earth from the villainous Decepticons, and their w*rlord and leader Megatron.

01x25 - One Shall Rise, Part 2

Post by bunniefuu »

previously on Transformers Prime Freak storms unlike any the region has seen.

Tsunamis thr*aten the canadian coast while lightning storms pummel the Gobi desert.

I fear that the Earth's very core is not comprised of magma, but of Dark Energon.

By the Allspark! A cybertronian heartbeat? You mean something's living down there inside our planet? Unicron an ancient evil whose fossilized blood comprises the matter which we call Dark Energon.

Prideful fool! I have no need of your lowly assistance.

I'm detecting a swell in Unicron's spark activity.

Now know me as your destroyer! 1x25 - One Shall Rise - part 2 - Optimus, have you uncovered any further sign of Unicron's emergence? Unicron is power incarnate, and you, the last of the Primes, shall perish.

I take that as a "yes".

We are on our way.

Negative.

Unicron cannot be defeated by sheer force.

He wants me, Ratchet.

This fight must be mine alone.

Did Ratchet not relay my command? Return to base.

Reinforcements will not prevent your destruction, disciple of Primus.

Optimus, you're Unicron's target.

Maybe you should consider returning to base.

These manifestations of Unicron can locate me anywhere on Earth.

Even our base's shielding would only cloak my position for so long.

I will not put others at risk.

Then fall back and let us take the lead.

Just this once.

Please! Listen to reason! If you don't survive, Optimus, I fear neither will this planet.

Very well.

Let's move.

No, not Unicron himself, but another of his manifestations.

If we can't b*at Unicron and we can't outrun him, what exactly are we supposed to do? All we can do.

Neutralize his vessels as they appear, until we find a way to destroy him without destroying the very Earth upon which we walk.

Sword.

I am this world's past and its future.

And as of this moment No!!! all Primes are simply past.

- Wasn't me.

- Me neither.

Ratchet.

What is it? What happened? I happened.

Megatron?! King 'Con is there, too? He has aligned himself with Unicron.

Don't be so sure.

Megatron just saved Optimus' tailpipe.

It is rather ironic, considering our last encounter.

If memory serves, you were desperately attempting to extinguish my spark.

That option remains very much in play.

I would expect nothing less.

However, I have a proposal.

Join me in defeating our shared enemy -- Unicron, the chaos-bringer.

Ratchet: Ha! Absurd! Unicron is evil incarnate.

If Megatron was to take any side, why would it be ours? Because Megatron's pride would never allow anyone other than himself to rule this planet.

You know me all too well, Optimus.

You lead an army of 'Cons.

Why come to us? Because this particular endeavor requires something beyond the realm of my command -- The power of a Prime.

Then I guess we don't need you.

On the contrary, Optimus may be the only one who can defeat Unicron, but I remain the only one who can guide you to him.

Unicron's lifeblood runs through me.

Only I can hear his thoughts, anticipate his movements.

Optimus, our past alliances -- Autobot, Decepticon -- no longer matter, not while Unicron lives.

The past always matters! A truce between Autobot and Decepticon.

How long do you expect us to believe that will last? Only as long as it's mutually beneficial.

And when our proposed shared mission is complete? I will conquer this Earth my way.

Brutal honesty from a Decepticon? Aligning with the lesser of two evils is still siding with evil.

Do you think you've witnessed the full power of Unicron? Those foot soldiers were nothing more than a taste.

Unicron has yet to fully awaken.

With each passing moment, the "Bringer of chaos" evolves, mutating Earth from the inside out.

What we have witnessed until now is but a prelude of the utter devastation his rising will wreak upon your world.

Like your quest for power destroyed Cybertron? Make no mistake.

This time, there will be a planet left for me to rule.

Even if we agree, Unicron's all the way down at the center of the Earth.

How are we supposed to get there -- drive? There is only one way.

Absolutely not! Ground-bridging into space or onto moving trains is difficult enough.

But plotting a blind jump inside of a sentient being?! Besides, direct exposure to that much Dark Energon will debilitate you.

You haven't built up an immunity like Megatron has.

Yet another strong argument for soliciting my guidance.

You can provide Unicron's exact coordinates? If you transport us to this planet's core, I can lead you directly into Unicron's spark the very heart of his darkness.

Optimus, even if we survive the jump, how are we supposed to stop Unicron? With the Matrix of Leadership.

What is that? A vessel of pure energy, the collective wisdom of the Primes.

Do we have time for a scavenger hunt? I mean, where's Optimus supposed to find this Matrix? Optimus does not need to find it.

He carries it within him.

It was the combined power of the Primes that defeated Unicron so long ago, the very reason he now seeks to destroy you.

It would follow that unleashing the power of the Matrix directly into Unicron's spark would return him to stasis.

Hold on.

If "everything goes right," Unicron's gonna stay down there? Yeah.

Can't we siphon him out somehow? He's not in the earth's core, Jack.

He is the earth's core.

Rafael is correct.

Tampering with your core could affect the magnetic poles, trigger the very cataclysmic events we are attempting to remedy.

Tragically, Unicron is your planet's very seed.

Always has been and always must be.

We got another one.

Ratchet, set the ground bridge.

Wait.

We're opening up a direct path into our base with Megatron standing right there? And seriously, he's gonna risk his own spark to save us? Hardly my nature.

Consider my offer.

I shall keep it busy.

No word yet from lord Megatron? It appears our leader has abandoned us while this world erupts in chaos.

I believe we must consider the possibility of a future without Megatron.

Ratchet: I know that desperate times call for desperate measures, but bringing Megatron here? How can you even think about letting that monster near these children after what he did to Raf? He will be closely monitored and only allowed to linger long enough to send us on our journey.

Not one moment more.

What's gonna stop the 'Con from calling in an air strike if he knows where you live? By ground-bridging Megatron here, he will be unable to get a fix on our coordinates.

Optimus, what's gonna happen to you when all your Matrix energy is released? The power within the Matrix has not previously been utilized in this particular manner.

But you have an idea, don't you? Autobots, if humankind is to be saved I have no choice but to proceed.

But you do.

Well, I don't know about humankind, but I'm willing to do it for Miko.

For Jack.

Megatron, we are sending transport.

You can always be relied upon to listen to reason, Optimus.

No fair! I've never seen him! Why do we have to hide? Because I said so! So, this is where the magic happens.

Quaint.

Raf! Rafael, no! You! Ah! You're looking much better than the last time we met, little one.

Humans resilient.

Come on, Raf.

He isn't worth it.

And you.

I never forget a face -- even that of a human.

You double-cross anyone, mine is the face you'll never forget.

Never!!! Ratchet, obtain the destination coordinates from our guest.

Jack Will you keep something for me? Sure.

What is it? It is the key to the ground bridge power supply.

Okay, but shouldn't Ratchet have this? Perhaps.

But I've been impressed by how much you have matured since we first met.

As such, I feel you have earned the responsibility of safeguarding this important device until I return.

I won't let you down.

Locked and ready.

You first.

As you wish.

So, how long before Unicron knows we're here? Make no mistake he already does.

to be continued