01x29 - Secret Team

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Steven Universe". Aired: May 21, 2013 - January 21, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Tells the coming-of-age story of a young boy, Steven Universe and his friends—in the fictional town of Beach City.

01x29 - Secret Team

Post by bunniefuu »

We are the Crystal Gems we'll always save the day and if you think we can't we'll always find a way - # that's why the people # - # of this world # - # believe in # - # Garnet # - # Amethyst # - # and Pearl # And Steven! I bait my hook with self-pity someone tell me that I'm pretty fishing for compliments Cannonball! Amethyst, did you see? I think that was my best one! Eh.

You need to put more "ball" in your cannon.

Is that gonna hurt? Not if you do it like this! That was awesome! I want to jump in some more puddles.

Okay.

You can try this one or that one.

- What about this one? - Whoa, Steven! Wait! Only Garnet is allowed in there.

Let's do something less dangerous.

Why don't you jump off that? Whoa.

How do you even stack your stuff that high? It's a talent.

Do it! Amethyst, I hope you're ready, 'cause here I g-o-o-o Huh? Am I in Pearl's room? Ha! That was crazy! Huh? - What is she doing with a Rose Quartz bubble? - My mom bubbled that? Garnet's gonna be so ma Ah.

Hmm.

Hmm? Mm - Busted! - What are you doing in here?! What are you doing in here?! I just wanted to see how the shards are reacting to Rose's bubble.

- And it's none of your business.

- I think it's Garnet's business.

- Ohhhh! - Don't tell her.

- How are you gonna stop me? - Amethyst! - Guys, stop fighting! - Heathen! - Here.

Let's just put it back - Steven, be careful with that! Yeah, give it to me! - We got to get Garnet.

- No! No way! We just freed a bunch of mindless gem chunks, okay?! They're gonna crawl who knows where, all over the temple! - When Garnet finds out, we're dead! - She's not going to find out.

We're going to catch them all of them.

You're right.

Every single one.

Back and bubble and back in the basement! - Like nothing ever happened.

- And then we tell Garnet? - No! - This has to stay a secret.

- Okay? - Our secret together? If we've got a secret, we have to do this right, which means we got to come up with a name for our secret-keeping team something cool, like the Secret team! And a Secret team needs membership cards that we can show off to other people! - Here.

- Fish-stew pizza? Eh, what's a "V.

I.

Pizza"? Well, if you collect enough of them, you can get a free pizza.

But now they're the official card of the Secret team! Great, Steven.

Come on.

We're doing this.

- Hm! - Secret team, move out! - Okay.

- That looks like all of them.

- Yeah! Secret team! - Hmm.

Are you sure we didn't miss any? - No way! We totally nailed this.

- Yeah! If you're sure this is all of them, then we just need - to seal it in a Rose-Quartz bubble.

- Steven, this is all you! - Think you can handle it? - Yeah.

I can do it.

Of course you can! You're part of the secret club.

- Secret "team.

" - Ah, yes.

- Secret team.

- Yeah, that thing.

- G-Garnet! - Did she see you? - I don't think so.

- Then what are you waiting for? - Mission accomplished.

Congratulations, us.

- Aww, yes.

- We're off the hook.

- All right! So, what's next? Nothing's "next.

" The mission is over.

Now everything goes back to normal, and we never - speak of this again.

- But what about Secret team? Hey, Steven! What'll it be? Give me the bits.

We were the best, Fryman.

- Who was the best? - I can't tell you! How come the best thing's in life are things you can't tell other people because you'd get in big trouble? Steven, are you in a g*ng? Not these days.

But maybe I can be again.

- That kid keeps getting weirder.

- I like your hat! I know you must be wondering why I brought you all here.

It's 'cause I'm gettin' the team back together! So, here's the gig.

- I left my special hat at the big donut.

- I've never seen you wear this.

But now it's closed for the day.

So the mission is, we break in and get it back.

And bam! The Secret team is back on top! - Steven, Secret team is over.

- Secret team? - Wh-what's that?! - Aw, come on! We had so much fun together! Getting along, sneaking around Steven, that was not about fun.

That was about fixing - our terrible mistake.

- Uh, your terrible mistake.

You shouldn't have had that bubble in the first place.

It never would've popped - if you hadn't invaded my personal space! - Aw, come on.

- Team, team! - Fine.

You can have all the personal space you want, 'cause I never want to be on a team with you again! Good! I don't want to be on a team - with you, either! - Fine! - Fine! - Guys! Come on! I'm here.

I have something I want to tell you.

- Pizza.

- No! I need to come clean.

Pearl and Amethyst popped a bubble.

We made a Secret team to cover it up - 'cause they didn't want you to know.

- And now you're trying - to do the right thing.

- Not really.

I just want Secret team again.

I see.

I know how to handle things with them.

We'll have to form our own Secret team to do it.

- You mean like a Super Secret team? - Pizza daughter.

I'll take one "pizza posse" card.

Garnet! - What's the deal? - Steven! - What's this all about, Garnet? - I know all about the gem sh*t.

- Uh - It it was me! I'm the one who popped the bubble! - All by myself.

- Steven I can't believe you! If no one has anything else to say, and everyone else is innocent, Steven, I'm going to have to punish you.

No! Not punishment! - Come with me, Steven.

- Garnet! Oh, no! We must have missed a shard! - Amethyst! - Wah! Huh? Pearl! Amethyst, shape-shift! Get small or something! I can't! I'm freaking out! You do it! I can't concentra This is all my fault! - I never should have had that bubble! - It wouldn't have - popped if it wasn't for me! - We should've told Garnet! We should've told her right away! I knew Secret team was wrong! I just I wanted to see you guys acting like friends! Garnet? What? - Huh? - So, you two can't get along unless you think I'm going to k*ll you.

Steven, I know you wanted to help them.

You wanted to protect them, even from me.

They made you feel like you had to take their side.

But there are no sides, because we're all on the same team the Crystal Gems! You know what? Between the four of us we could've had a free pizza.