01x35 - Lion 3: Straight to Video

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Steven Universe". Aired: May 21, 2013 - January 21, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Tells the coming-of-age story of a young boy, Steven Universe and his friends—in the fictional town of Beach City.

01x35 - Lion 3: Straight to Video

Post by bunniefuu »

We are the Crystal Gems we'll always save the day and if you think we can't we'll always find a way - # that's why the people # - # of this world # - # believe in # - # Garnet # - # Amethyst # - # and Pearl # And Steven! Hmmm Hmmm hmmmm-hmmm - You can do it, Steven.

- Thanks Sadie.

It's just I could get a donut, which would be tasty.

But I always get donuts.

Shouldn't I be living life to the fullest and trying new things? So tonight, maybe I'm thinking spicy pretzels? Why don't you ask your little friend? Ugh, lion those are gross.

- No offense.

- You kids better hurry it up.

Lars and I are closing up I'm closing up for the day.

Hey, Sadie! There's a snack named after you? Nah, those are all lunches my mom packed for me.

- Aww, that's so nice! - Eh actually, it's pretty embarrassing.

She's been doing it for years.

I mean, I know how to feed myself! They just make me feel like a kid, you know? - Can I try one? - Sure.

But choose wisely.

Some of those have been in there for a few months.

Alrighty, let's see what we got here.

Look like a classic PBJ sandwich cut into triangles! Very nice! It's the only shape a sandwich should be.

Mama Sadie, this lunch is a win! And for dessert we have Whoa! Look at this! Lion! Lion look! It's a cookie shaped like a star! I guess you could say this cookie is out of this world.

Eh? I wonder what kind of lunch my mom would've made me? Maybe actual space cookies! I just wish I knew a little more about her.

Blink if this means you love me! He loves me! All done! I made sure to make it extra skooshy, just the way you like it! Wha hey! Hey, get out of there! Lion, this is the Steven bed not the lion bed! Come on! Whoa! Hey! That's mine too! And Sir Bearington.

'Night lion! Love you in the morning.

Whoa What is this place? I can't breathe! Steven! Steven! Steven! Steven! Steven! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Hang on! I got you! Ugh, lion! Let him go! - What happened? - Steven, are you all right? Why was lion sleeping on top of you? I don't know.

He's being a little clingy today.

But that's cause I'm his favorite! Oh! See? Wait Why are you here, Pearl? Me? Nothing.

I was just uh well, you know how I always say um, I just uh I like to watch you sleep sometimes.

And by sometimes I mean often.

Okeydokey, it's time for everyone to leave Steven alone.

I'm a growing boy and I needs my rest.

Lion, that means you too.

Rah! Rah! Rah! Rah! Rah! - Hm! - I win.

W-what?! That was a good move.

- Thanks.

- Dogcopter, how do you do it? - How do I do what? - I mean, what's your secret? - How'd you get so talented? - Don't focus so much on talent, Steven.

Making art is all about communication.

A piece of art is a conversation.

Every choice you make is a statement.

Don't worry about labels or conforming to a standard.

Just be true to yourself and people will appreciate your honesty.

Ahh.

Whoa Thanks for the advice.

- And take a deep breath.

- What? Here again? I don't know what this place is but it feelsfamiliar.

Why can't I breathe? Wait a minute Lion! Lion, my face is not your bed! What's going on with you? You just wanted a belly rub? You never let me touch your belly! Oh! It's a trap! An adorable trap! Okay you got me! Will you let me go? Come on now! That's it! Let's go lion, you're on a time out! I said, you're on time out! You're gonna stay out here and think about what you did! He loves me! Aww, I just can't stay mad at you! You're a wonderful pink human being.

Except you're not.

'Cause you're a lion.

I'm inside lion's mane?! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Am I supposed to do something here? Wha ? Mm For me? Who would put this here? And how does this huge place fit inside of lion's mane anyw Mm and he keeps sleeping on Steven's face! But Steven doesn't want me watching him anymore.

So one of you two has to do it.

- Sadie! Sadie! - Steven, you know donuts aren't ready for another hour.

Really? Come on! What are you doing? Steven, that voice.

Greg made a friend.

What?! Ah! - Go on - Sorry, I'm getting stage - fright here.

- Tell us about yourself.

Well, let's see here My name is Greg.

No, no, no! This is all wrong! Okay, go! They call me Mr.

Universe! Get ready baby, you're gonna have the coolest dad this side of the cosmos! Press the button, Rose! Oh, right! Was that the right one? - Uh maybe? - Oh, what does this one do? Isn't it remarkable, Steven? This world is full of so many possibilities.

Each living thing has an entirely unique experience.

The sights they see, the sounds they hear.

The lives they live are so complicated a-and so simple.

I can't wait for you to join them.

Steven, we can't both exist.

I'm going to become half of you.

And I need you to know that every moment you love being yourself, that's me, loving you and loving being you.

Because you're going to be something extraordinary.

You're going to be a human being.

- Hey, Rose! - Take care of them, Steven.

Hey, Sadie, come on we got to open up! What in the world did you guys watch? Hey, mom? You know how I said you didn't have to make me those lunches anymore?