03x03 - Venomous Affections

Episode transcripts for the 2016 TV show "Escape the Night". Aired June 2016 - September 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

In "Escape the Night" ten guests are invited from the modern world to attend a dinner at Joey Graceffa's newly acquired mansion estate, which has been locked in the 1920's; when America was roaring... roaring with madness. This is a dinner party to die for. No one is safe.

03x03 - Venomous Affections

Post by bunniefuu »

male narrator: Previously on "Escape the Night"... Joey and his friends are rescued and discover the real thr*at against Everlock.

I thought it was gonna save a town but now we gotta save ourselves. Safiya: There are eight artifacts that this carnival master

draws his power from. Guava: So if you don't figure this out before sunrise we are all going to die.

narrator: JC and Teala are voted into the final challenge and choose a partner to fight for them. We have a winner!

Blood has been spilt yet there are seven artifacts left to defeat the Carnival Master.

Not everyone in town is telling the truth.

Cindy: It's Cindy. Seeing if you're still coming. It's almost ten.

I didn't want to call your house, so leaving a message at the office. Miss you.

(gentle music) (tense music)

♪ ♪

Bitch, trying to sleep with my husband. ( pained grunts )

Stay away. ( coughing )

(intense music) ♪ ♪

I can give you anything you want. All you have to do is take my hand.

( gasping ) How did she think she was gonna have that going? Yeah I mean really? She not think you were gonna find out?

- Absolute-- - But she's back for more. Bitch! I told you-- ( screaming )

( distant scream ) ( laughing )

( roaring )

Safiya: So we don't have much to go off of... besides this. The note I found said that somebody

in town is not telling the truth. So who do you guys think is lying? Well, we only know two people.

That's Calliope and Mortimer, so... I'm so thankful that Mortimer and Calliope

are targets towards someone's lying. How do we know we can all be trusted? Maybe it's one of us.

Colleen: I'm really keeping my eye on Joey, right now. I feel like he's hiding something from us. Teala, how are you feeling coming back from that challenge?

I agree with Colleen. We obviously can't trust everybody. Somebody voted me in. But do you think it was rightfully so?

Safiya: Calliope pulls the map down from the wall. We can see that there are new things on there.

Fat Man Slims is new on the map. So I guess every time that we cleanse a new artifact there's gonna be more stuff on the map.

Beware the snakes. The Serpent's Eyes lie in wait. Colleen: There's this message that says

there's gonna be snakes. First we have to deal with clowns and now we have to deal with snakes.

Colleen: So all of a sudden we see this woman peeping tom at our meeting. all: What? - Get her, quick! - Get her!

Oh, bitch, you ain't going nowhere, mama. - Hey! - Grab her, grab her, grab her! She takes off and I'm like "Oh no, bitch."

Grab her, grab her! Grab her! ( screaming )

- No! - Who are you? Guava: That was the first time I've ever captured and tackled a spy. Felt like a boss.

Tie her up! She cannot be trusted! Quick! Wait tie her? Seriously? Of course we're gonna chase her and tie her up.

That's what any normal person would have done. Listen, honey. What were you doing? I'm looking for the same thing you're looking for.

- What is that? - And what's that? - The Serpent's Eyes. - She was bit! The snake woman bit me! She stole my husband.

She's a man-stealer too? You don't want to cross a woman who's pissed off and is a snake. Do you know anything about an artifact.

I don't know, look for suits in the lounge. - That's what I heard. - Suits in the lounge? What does that mean? Are they evil FBI agents?

Do I get a new outfit? Why don't you guys go on. I'll stay and watch her. Stay tied up.

Safiya: We run back into the lounge trying to see if there's anything that we haven't seen before to help us solve this clue.

Oh, I found cards, guys. Guys I got a bunch of playing cards. Suits must mean the suits in the deck of cards.

Hearts, diamonds, spades, clubs. We gotta find 'em. I got the club. Okay, there's more, there's more.

- I have the club. - Is that all we need? No, we need every single suit. - I found this. - Oh, some of them...

Have number--have markings. No, I think it maybe all combines together. Here, let's put it on the table. Okay.

Joey: So I flip over the cards and start to realize that there's lines on parts of the cards. It's almost like a puzzle that I need to connect

all the cards in order to create some sort of symbol. It's an eight.

- Wait, what? - Dude, what'd you find? Found a dice, but it has a club on it. Club? Bring it.

What is has to do with dice? - Spade, maybe? - Or maybe like--I dunno. Hold on to it. - Oh, my God. - What is that.

That was so weird. That was so weird. - What happened? - It magnetized to when I put it down. Oh, my God. That has to be something. That's a clue.

Okay, let's just leave that there. I feel like we're gonna have to do something with that. - Hey what about this perfume? - Has a diamond on it.

Oh, my God. Spray it on, bitch. Spray it. It correlates. Oh, it's happening.

- That looks like a map - Yeah, it's a map. Quickly we realize this is a map of this room, and there's an X, and if there's an X there's a clue.

- Oh, it is this room. - Isn't it right here? Okay the couch is that rectangle in the middle. Matpat: What else do we have? What other...

- Wait, guys, guys! - Oh, here it is! Oooh! Secret door! So inside the trap door is a clock

and each of the hands is printed with a suit. I think we have to arrange it in the correct way. The eight correlates with that.

Matpat: We flip the cards over and they're hearts. Eight equals hearts. The magnetized dice.

Every time we roll the dice is ends up snake eyes. Or a one and a club.

One equals club. - We're missing a spade. - We're missing-- well, it's the diamond but there's the diamond on the map.

It says ten, it says ten on it. Ten diamond. Is there anything else hidden? Missing the fire.

I'm looking around for any clues I can possibly find and I notice there's a Statue of Liberty missing a hand.

Safiya: As I was walking through the back part of the lounge, I saw a green hand with a ring on it.

Look at this. This is Lady Liberty's torch. - It has a spade on it. - A spade?

What if you look through it? Or something. Look, look through it. Is it pointing at anything? I'm not seeing anything.

Does that circle line up with this circle at all? Joey: Okay, so I'm looking through the ring on the Statue of Liberty

and it connects to another hole. So, I'm like, I need to just line my eye up, look through that hole, connect it to that hole,

and there it is. Okay! What's on the pack. The blue, the blue line on it. - Is there a number on there? - Five.

Joey: Okay, enter five. I am just blessed with 20/20 vision so it was the perfect challenge for me.

- All right. - Okay ( shouting ) Oh, my God. There's stones in here. Inside are the Serpent's Eyes and a note.

This is the second of the wicked artifacts. ( hissing )

To cleanse the Serpent's Eyes you must find the head of a great snake, place the eye inside

and bathe it in the blood of a serpent's heart. Success! We have the eyes.

But we still have to cleanse the artifact. - So we have to do... - Is cleanse them-- is find the snake, place these inside his head.

and bathe it in the blood of the serpent's heart. Joey: Now that we have our second artifact I'm just waiting for that creature to appear.

( hissing )

Oh, my God. No. ( screams ) What? Oh, my God. What is going on? We hear screams coming from the arcade.

Good God, who is dying now? ( screams ) Oh, my God!

- ( hissing ) - Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. The woman that we've captured is dead.

She just comes back and finishes the job. There goes our one person who could've been help to us. Matpat: Might as well check the body.

She might have clues as to where we could find more information about this serpent woman. Always seen this in movies. They take off the shoes.

- Is this wrong? - Wait, you guys, you guys, I found it, I found it. Matches, matches, matches. It says meet me at 7:30, Cindy.

- Okay. - That was the friend she was going to meet. Fat Man Slims! We're about to find out what's at Fat Man Slims.

Oh, Fat Man Slims, guys. - ( hissing ) - Oh, my sh*t!

( screams ) Did Guava get bit? Guava got bit! Are you okay?

Nikita: Snake woman appears out of nowhere and just snatches Roi like a wig off a drag queen and I was like, ( gasps )

Oh, my God. Thank God it wasn't me. - What happened? - You've been poisoned. And in twenty minutes it's gonna eat through your organs.

You have to create an antidote to save him. I know there's a drug store over there, right? - Yeah. - Maybe we should split up?

- Yeah. - I volunteer to go to the drugstore and try to concoct an anti-venom, as well as Colleen and Rosanna.

The other group, meanwhile, made their way to Fat Man Slims to try and see if perhaps there will be a clue. - We gotta be quick. - Lean on the couch over there.

Guava: Calliope says I only have 20 minutes to live and I feel hopeless at this point.

Okay, okay. There's no one in here so we need to figure this out on our own. So I walk in this drugstore and there are

potions everywhere, jars full of pills. Here, apothecary field guide. - Anti-venom recipe! - Oh, my God, that was easy.

This is an old recipe for anti-venom that will stop even a cobra's bite. We see a bunch of pamphlets on the tables.

One of which tells us the exact steps to create an anti-venom. After the ingredients are gathered they have to be

combined in a centrifuge. If done correctly the liquid will be yellow. So we walk into Fat Man Slims and I'm automatically thinking

- let's grab a drink. - Oh, wait, it's almost 7:30. Safiya: So we start looking around the room to see if there's anything interesting or suspicious.

Meet Cindy at 7:30 at Fat Man Slims. Manny, go check upstairs. - Oh, my God! - What?

I see someone's eyes looking at me. - Stop. - I swear to God. You want the package? Well, then you've got to give me the password.

Cool, so we need to figure out a password to get into the situation. I found a gold box. I bet inside the box is going to be the password.

There's a lockbox and it has three numbers. We're supposed to meet Cindy here at 7:30. Should we try seven, three, zero?

- Seven, three, zero. - Oh, my God. Yes. - Yes! - Oh, my God, yes! Boom. Unlocked.

- Money! - Use the-- photo to get the password. Safiya: Inside are a series of photos that seemed

to have been taken in different parts of the bar, and it says password phrase. Manny: There's five photos. We need five words

for this one entire password. Do we need to recreate those moments? I think that we should look in these places.

Ingredient one. A pinch of hem. - Oh, no. - Hem--something. - Crossed out. - So half, so half of it

is crossed out. Unfortunately, the recipe was blacked out in certain areas. So while I read out the ingredients, Colleen and Ro

try and locate what specifically we're looking for. - I found a hemp, already-- - There might be more than one. - Hemlock! - Hemlock seems like

a good option. Ingredient two. One drop of snake something. Ingredient three. One drop of something oil.

Kay, what are the things again? 'Cause I have snake blood and I have snake venom. I have rose oil, and I have tea tree oil.

There are actually multiple items that fit each of those criteria. Grab whatever you see. - What are the other things? - Bring it over, bring it over

- to this table. - What are you, hey-- Ingredient four. One petal from an evening flower. Five. One pebble that causes water to bubble.

- Stay awake. Bandages. - Petal from an evening flower. - She ain't in here. - What's this? - What did you find? - I don't know.

You can demonstrate hydrophobia is to add calcium carbonate to water. When the calcium carbonate touches water

the resulting process leads to carbon dioxide. Which means it's gonna bubble. We need calcium carbonate. Which is, it's a stomach antacid.

Whatever it is you guys got to find it and - mix 'em together, all right? - We're working on it, honey. - Roi doesn't have time. - It just sucks.

I can't help them right now 'cause just being stuck in this couch the whole entire time. I just feel like I'm just not doing anything. Not helping the team.

- Is this poster somewhere? - We need to find that poster. I realize that we must have to look for clues

in those parts of the bar that are pictured. What does--wait, what does it look like? Is this it? Yeah, that's it! It says "grass."

( hissing ) You guys are we--are you sure we shouldn't just recreate it? Nikita kind of suggests recreating the photos exactly.

- Yeah, let's just do it. - Let's try it, let's try it. I'll be the man with the money. Let's just try and do it as quickly as possible.

I'm like, yes, finally something I can do and accomplish. This is my moment to shine.

That's what I like to see, Nikita. Yes. - Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.

( hissing )

( screaming ) ( screaming, hissing )

Teala gets got. You guys, Teala just got got and taken. Where's Teala?

( pained grunts ) What--what is wrong? What is wrong now? - There's something on my back. - On--on your back?

What is this? I find a note. And an ashtray and I just

all of a sudden I get this random energy. Like, okay, I can actually help the team now. Come find me. Come find who?

- Oh, my God. Oh, my God! - Teala! She bit me! She bit me! Teala tells me she's poisoned too and I told her

we can still help the team by solving whatever this puzzle is. Come find me. Should we check the lounge?

I'm freaking out. I cannot believe this snake woman just bit me. Anti-venom is developed from the venom

of the attacking species. It's important to identify the type of animal - that's bitten you. - A snake. So we learn that most anti-venoms

actually contain venom from the snake that bit you. So that already solved one of our ingredients. Rosanna: I can be helpful that I can find things

that are really low to the ground. What about moon lily, that's a night plant. - Oh, that's a petal! - What?

- Moon lily at night plant. - Moon lily! Great! - That's it, an evening petal. - Moon lily! - Yes, absolutely, yes. - Evening petal?

Everyone is helping and that's something that I really love about this group. So now we just need calcium carbonate.

- Kay, I found it! I found it! - Yes, yes, yes! Great, there it is! Let's just double-check. Make sure that calcium carbonate makes the water bubble.

Bill Nye the Science Guy, eat your heart out. Matpat: So we start trying to figure out one at a time

which ingredients are gonna make the right anti-venom. So here's our calcium carbonate. Here's our moon lily, great. Snake venom.

So we knew about three of the ingredients for sure. The other two we had multiple options for.

Blank oil, it seems like its only one word. So let's do rose oil. And then finally hemp something.

So we have hemp root and hemlock. So we can try both. Well this one, this says hemlock in here. Hemlock is so poisonous it can cause death.

Well, then, that seems like that would probably not be the way to go. So let's start with hemp root. Let's put a little bit of this guy in here.

Let's put a little bit of this guy in here. Everything's in. So let's add - a little bit of water. - Okay.

Put that in the centrifuge we have to keep it balanced. - Put on. - Okay. - Okay you ready? - Yes.

We know that if we get it right it'll be yellow. So that's what we're looking for. Yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow. - Oh, I hear it. - It's green.

- It's green. - Okay, so we did it wrong. I'm so shook from that freaking snake woman.

- Me too, honestly I'm shook. - All right, well, we have to work as fast as possible because Teala is, like, literally dying. Which might not be such a bad thing, guys.

Just saying. Sorry, I'm looking. I'm looking. We have to focus on figuring out this password before the snake woman comes back again.

Cold. I have something that says cold. There's this cigarette pack that says green.

Wait you guys it says under here, it says snakes. - You're kidding. - It says snakes right here. So we've got all these words but we're not sure

the order that it's supposed to go in. Wait, wait, wait, guys there's a five under the sign. Oh, my God. How did we not notice that?

And there's a two on this one. Okay, so let's put it in order. On each of the photos is some type of number.

Do one, two, maybe they all combine together or something. There's three, four, five.

What about these clues that were found at these places? Could they be in the order that these are laid out in.

So the cigarettes could be green. Cold is this one. So we put these photos in order from one to five.

And then put their corresponding clues on top of each photo. Green, snakes, blank, cold, grass.

- What did we do wrong? - So we definitely know - Calcium carbonate is right. - Okay. Definitely know that the moon lily is right.

One drop of blank oil. Let's continue with the rose oil. - We sure about that? - It's not long enough

- to, to fill tea tree. - Okay. So I would say rose oil feels accurate. Are we sure that these were all the oils over here?

Are we missing an oil? I mean you said it wasn't big enough to be tea tree, right. - Castor oil? - It could be castor oil.

I don't know, I think it's worth a sh*t. Roi's running out of time. It's child-safe. Push down and then pull. Yeah, there you go. Keeps me out. Okay, hemp root.

- Boom! - Okay, let's try it. I think this is it. Here we go.

- This has to be it. - There we go. - Yep, sorry. - There it is, that's perfect! - Okay, I'm turning it off.

You see that potion turn yellow and we're like yes, thank you, ma'am. - We got to get back to Roy. - Yeah, let's go, let's go. Watch, watch out for the snake woman.

So we're just looking for any kind of shape that resembles whatever that image is.

We see the image on the wall. Teala, right here! It's a string.

What is that gonna do-- ( screaming ) Bam! This door opens. What is it? Place me on the horizon?

Roi! both: Guys! Guys! Guys! - Oh, sh*t, we got the potion. - We both got bit. There's also Teala there?

This bitch got bit too. Here, we have the potion you have to take it. As soon as I see Matt holding that antidote,

I have never felt happier in my life. Not really sure if it's gonna work. - Also not sure how it tastes. - Ew!

( coughing ) Looks kind of like a cross between Capri-Sun and urine.

- It's over there, you guys. - It has to be over here. I just, I keep going over there and I can't find anything.

I can't either, it's so weird. Should we just lift up the cushions. Oh, "In!"

We finally solve the riddle. It's green snakes in cold grass.

- Shh. - Like a snake. - Oh, my God. They're coming. - Is that Teala? - Come in, come in, come in. - Oh, my God. You're back.

We got the antidote. So with everyone inside, I head up the stairs to give the password to the guy behind the door.

Green snakes in cold grass. Head downstairs. I'll meet you shortly.

- Well, well, look at this lot. - Oh, hey. Each of yous take a card. Why did that back door just open.

That's Rodrigo and his friend. - Hey, cuties. - He's my manservant. Do I have some kind of dating app on or something

where are all these hunky men coming out of. I have no idea what could be under that blanket,

but whatever it is it's not gonna be good. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - That's taller than me.

Rosanna: The cover comes off and it is a snake table top game. It's time to play the serpent's game,

where the ante is your life. Inside this tower there's a golden brick and it's up to you to find it,

and place it on the pedestal right there. You topple over the tower, you go onto the final death challenge.

No vote. Flip your cards over. Now that's the order that you go in. Basically the object of the serpent's game

was to find the golden brick that was hidden in this wooden tower. If you knock over this tower,

your name goes directly in to the death challenge. No pressure. ( gasps ) I have ace, what does that mean?

- First - You go first. - Game on! - Okay. Wait, can you guys stand still for a second.

Thank you. Okay cool. Oh, careful, gentle. Who's three?

This tower is massive. It's taller than me. So I'm so nervous, because I don't know...

physics! ( screaming ) - Okay, okay, okay. - There you go.

Just wiggle, wiggle. - Pull it out. - ( gasping ) ( sighs )

- Who's four? - Me. I was the quickest, so just wanna...

Yes! For the first time in your life pull out. - Oh, thank God. - Okay.

Safiya: All right, does anyone see any gold? - No, darling. - We have to find the gold.

I think it's a dock. 'Cause I see all the tops of these and it's green, green, green. We shouldn't keep pulling pieces that we know

that aren't gold. It's a waste of time. - Whoa, hey. - So nice. - Oh, my God. - ( sighs )

Just take one out, honey. Teala, for the team I think it's best that you choose one right now because we are literally running out of time

and we're all about to die. Teala, pick the damn tile. Here's the thing. One of these that actually provides structural integrity

could be the one with the gold. Right, so it could be a su1c1de mission. You saved my life though, you saved my life, Mat.

I can do this for you. You are a daredevil. You could jump across this table and stop me as I do this.

How are you literally the daredevil and you're not going to take a chance for all of us? Oh, my God. Calling him out.

I'm just saying he literally saved your life. Why don't you step up, sir. - You want me to do it? - I want you to do it.

If you are the daredevil of this group then prove it. All right. Check this out then.

Roy. ( all screaming ) It collapses. He's being sent into the final challenge.

You happy? This is for you. That's for you.

You see, I'm the daredevil, so I think I proved that tonight. Look for the gold. Where's the gold piece? - Oh, I have it. - Oh, my gosh.

She found the gold. So I grab the golden brick and place it on the pedestal

next to the chest. - Oh, my God! - It opened! Safiya: Inside is the serpent's head and a note.

Here are the eyes. To finish cleansing the artifact, two must be selected by vote and search the innards

of a serpent to claim its heart. We're gonna have to vote. Safiya: So we have to choose another two people to face death,

but Roi has already knocked over the tower. So he's automatically in the running. I say we split up again and just discuss among ourselves.

Pretty sure we're all thinking the same person. How quickly in your challenge did she get bit?

- Very early. - Really? - Yes. - Yeah. How was your guys' dynamics? Everybody found stuff.

I felt the same exact way. When Teala got grabbed, which sucks, but...

I'm kind of over this like talking in two corners. Can I say something? I really felt as though the snake queen herself

chose the two weakest. Matpat: Nikita is really starting to create some divisions in this team.

Can we just start voting and let the cards decide? Well, Teala, do you have anything to defend yourself?

I didn't really have a chance to discover much. But I think, I think I pulled my weight somewhat.

She's basically not pleading her case at all. Let's just get this over with. The first person to be into the challenge

is the Daredevil. Understood? Which leaves only one slot. Nikita: Mortimer, how do you feel about all this?

I mean, the voting stuff's her idea. Calliope, we--we don't have to keep doing this. It must be done.

This one. Safiya: I think I'm gonna vote for Teala. We need just the strongest people.

Colleen: She's not contributing enough here. So she's got to go. Guys, there's only a certain amount of cards per person.

So we might not get to vote for our first choice - is what you're saying to me? - Exactly. Are you kidding me.

Teala's cards were gone. Who can I logically vote in to battle Roi?

Even though Rosanna is like yay tall, she's one tough cookie and don't underestimate her.

Manny: You know what, I'm just gonna have to pick Colleen. Like we didn't have any interactions in our one-on-one setting. Matpat: I voted for Nikita.

We don't want troublemakers in this group. If we're gonna get through this night, we need to do it together.

Rosanna: I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone. I just felt like that there was no good decision there.

I will now shuffle. - Oh, my gosh. - Are you ready?

- Yeah. - The person going into the challenge with the Daredevil is...

( all gasping ) - My heart drops. - Nikita. - The Troublemaker.

Nikita: It's clear that by being vocal about my opinion, it's put a target on my back. You called me out and now you're here

with me, girl, oh! Good luck.

Here we are. Put these on. There's one for each of you. Oh...

Please don't tell any others that I was wearing anything looking like this. If I die I'm gonna haunt all of you!

Here's the rules of the challenge. Guava: Search the intestines of the great serpent

to find the missing pieces of your mosaic. A completed image is at the end of the snake to guide you.

The first to do so will be able to retrieve the heart and the other will be poisoned by the snake woman.

- Good luck. - I hate snakes. Are you guys ready? Go!

Oh, my God. This is so gross! Oh, my God! There are parts of the body's that I didn't

even know existed. Squishy things, gooey things. It's really hard because everything feels the same.

And it's freezing outside so my hands are numb. I don't what it's supposed to look like! Nikita: There is a map opposite from the mosaic.

So I can figure out how I'm actually supposed to put it together. - Oh, God. This is so slimy. - I can't find-- What kind of substance is this? Holy fix the wheel!

I found this piece, I don't know if that's even the piece. My head is in so many thoughts. Am I going to die?

Am I going to find these pieces? What's Nikita doing? ( whimpering ) Okay.

Okay, okay. Nikita, you're the Troublemaker. Don't back down. Listen, I hate snakes.

But one thing I hate more than snakes is losing. This doesn't make sense at all. The heck?

- Oh, what the heck! - I swear if I get out of this I'm going to hurt someone!

This is so disgusting.

- Yes! - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.

I just need two more pieces, but I can't even find... Red on the bottom. Red on the bottom! Red on the bottom! Oh, my God.

Oh, my God. I actually did it. I'm coming out as the winner.

( hissing ) No! Hey! Chill! No! No!

Although I feel really bad for Roi, I also know I have to get that damn heart. No! ( screams )

Oh, my God. This is so disgusting. Sorry, bye. Love you.

( hissing ) - You did it! - What do I do? What do I do? Squeeze the heart over the head.

( eerie wailing )

- Are you okay? - Ro's struggling. I know. I'm feel-- just really guilty. I just picked someone who I hadn't worked the most with.

I didn't know what else to do. Manny: So Rosanna starts crying and I start to get the inkling that she's the one that voted for Nikita.

And I'm starting to get a little bit pissed. Like, if they didn't come back, if they d*ed, you'd feel like it was your fault.

Joey: If Nikita comes out of this alive, Ro is in some serious trouble with Nikita.

Why do you have Nikita's coat? - Wait, what? Manny: I see Calliope walk in with Nikita's jacket, and my heart sinks.

all: Nikita! ( cheering ) - Oh, my God! - Oh, my God! Thank you, God.

( spits ) Which any of you b*tches who voted for me, I'm coming for you next.

Someone put my name in that box, and for what, being truthful to the group? Joey: I am so relieved, especially because she's

a fierce competitor and I know that she's gonna help us get out of here. Of course, that does mean that Roi d*ed,

and it's sad because he basically sacrificed himself for us. Matpat: There's only a few hours and there's a whole lot

of artifacts to find, and if we don't cleanse them all by sunrise, then we're all done for.

Guava didn't die in vain. We found this together and we haven't figured it out yet. It says "Place me on the horizon."

- Okay. - So we need a horizon. There's a picture of a horizon right over there. - Where? - Right there.

Okay. - ( metal clicks ) - Oh, my God! - What the hell? - Oh, my God.

- Oh, my gosh. - There's a note. Inside lies the harp of Lazarus. However the box can only be opened

by finding two brass coins that are hidden throughout Everlock and require an additional task to obtain.

I've no idea what is in this box, but if it's going to help us, we need to figure out how to open it. At this rate the guys are dropping like flies.

I'm one of the girls, don't look at me. So you guys see these slots where the coins go? That's the same design that was on Joey's bag

at the very beginning. Safiya: The night is young yet, but anything can happen.