04x05 - Dark Magic and A Twisted Fate

Episode transcripts for the 2016 TV show "Escape the Night". Aired June 2016 - September 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

In "Escape the Night" ten guests are invited from the modern world to attend a dinner at Joey Graceffa's newly acquired mansion estate, which has been locked in the 1920's; when America was roaring... roaring with madness. This is a dinner party to die for. No one is safe.

04x05 - Dark Magic and A Twisted Fate

Post by bunniefuu »

NARRATOR: Previously on Escape The Night... Calling all maidens, the Emperor is in need of a wife.

NARRATOR: Rosanna talks her way into becoming the Emperor's bride. [SPEAKING CHINESE]

NARRATOR: While DeStorm settles his debt. History is repeating itself. -This is for Lauren. -Whoa. That's cheating.

NARRATOR: The wedding ends in a bloodbath. [GRUNTING]

NARRATOR: And Alex takes a new path. -I just saw a lot of evil... -Uh-huh. ...and I don't want to do that anymore.

[HORSE WHINNIES] BLACK KNIGHT: Death is coming for you.

Summon my Gorgon once you have the sword for my collection.

[GRUNTING] BLACK KNIGHT: Arthur...

Camelot has fallen, and so have your knights. -[GRUNTING] -[ARTHUR GROANS]

You think I've come all this way to lose now. Excalibur belongs to me.

[GROANS] Ah! I'm hurt.

No! You will never claim the sword.

[SCREAMS] [THEME MUSIC PLAYING]

You guys, we have a couple of hours until we turn into setting powders. The Armageddon clock is already at 1:30,

and time is ticking. -[GLASS BREAKING] -What was that? We hear this shattering glass sound,

so, like the logical people we are, we follow the broken glass sound. Because, obviously, you follow the danger.

ALEX: Whoa! JOEY: As we entered the round room, we see a lot has changed.

There's goblets on the table and an arrow sh*t into the chair. -Oh! -Alex! Remember?

Oh! So that's where Alex's arrows went. Guys, there's a note. It says "Camelot has fallen,

"The Black Knight has plundered the land "and m*rder*d King Arthur. "He now guards the next Jeweled Key.

"To defeat him you must pull Excalibur from the stone, "for it is the only blade he fears." To defeat him, we need the power of Excalibur.

Who needs a magic sword when you've got these g*ns? "The most holy among you must kneel before the cross

"to know Arthur's will." -The most holy? Tana, you're out, babe. -That means I won't be kneeling. Gabbie, shut up. You are literally just as unholy as me.

Holy typically means a good-natured... -Do we have any virgins in the room? -GABBIE: Holy... -ALEX: No? -BRETMAN: Oh, my God. This is how we're going to die,

'cause we're all unholy b*tches. I would say... Colleen, you're probably the most holy.

I have the most holes, I just gave birth to a child, so, there's a lot happening. Colleen claims to have the most holes,

so that's what we're going for. -[ALL GASPING] -ALEX: Oh, my God! It turns out I am the most holy.

I was kind of joking about all of my holes, but I guess, yay for me? -ALEX: Yes! -Alcohol?

GABBIE: Inside is a bottle of wine and a note, and if there's anything you got to know about a Hollywood Star,

we love our wine. "To find the pathway to Excalibur, "fill each of the seven chalices with wine.

"Once they are filled, all must touch the cross to hear the story of the Knights of Camelot. "After the story, each of you must take a seat

"before a chalice and drink together like knights. -"However, listen carefully..." -Uh-oh. -"As two of the chalices are cursed." -[GASPING]

"The names of those who drink from them will go into the voting pile." COLLEEN: So, we fill them all with wine, and we have to pick our poison.

Two of us are going to get screwed. So you are more than just a pretty face.

It will be lonely ruling this museum on my own. I could use someone like you by my side.

ROSANNA: I'm part Italian, I love wine. I would just be so sad, if like, when we're drinking wine that's when I get cursed.

JOEY: Now we all have to touch the cross. MAN: [OVER RADIO] The knights of Camelot drank together in glory, each from one of the seven chalices.

Sir Lamorak drank from the chalice of the king's army. Sir Lancelot drank from the chalice of the talking forest.

I'm pretty sure we should be listening, 'cause, like, our life depend on it, but it's long. MAN: [OVER RADIO] When they drank together as knights,

the path was revealed, though not without cost. All I could think about was,

I'm ready to drink. Hello? and I'm trying to put two and two together and figure out which one of these goblets is cursed,

I'm trying to follow, I'm trying to remember... MAN: [OVER RADIO] So choose your chalices wisely. And then I realize none of my friends are remembering anything.

There's no way for us to know which two are cursed. If you were paying attention, you might have an idea, -but, honestly, I wasn't really paying attention. -I was paying attention!

-Yeah, there was a lot of words. -Y'all, this is life or death! -Pay attention to the clues! -Okay, pick one. Fun. It's not like our lives are on the line or anything.

So we just pick cups based on our personality. ALEX: The wine tasted pretty good. My palate was, uh, how do you say... Quenched.

It was a very sweet red, perhaps a Pinot Noir. SORCERESS: Ooh! She has a rusty cup.

-Oh, my God! -GABBIE: What, what, what? -BRETMAN: It's red. It's lighting up... -[GASPING] Oh, God! ...it's lighting up, it's lighting up. And, of course,

Gabbie and Tana get the cursed ones. Like I said, our personalities.

I mean, it tasted good though. You're still drinking? That's cursed. -It's too late now. -Yeah, and it's good.

-BRETMAN: Relive it, honey. -Might as well. ROSANNA: If I was her I'd probably do the same. Bottoms up, just... Gonna need it.

ALEX: The box opens, and inside is a map. And that map is gonna lead us to Excalibur.

GABBIE: "Speak the chant before the stones." -We didn't get to chant yet, right? -What chant? -Yeah, we got to go to the stones, use the map... -I don't even see a map. I'm going to actually see the real Excalibur

in real life? This is crazy. ROSANNA: I'm really hoping that Merlin's there. I am a huge fan. I love Merlin.

Do you see a sword in the stone? -I don't see anything. -King Arthur or Merlin, anything? COLLEEN: We followed the path and go down this pathway

-and we hear a horse. -[HORSE WHINNIES] GABBIE: Oh, my god! -Is that Arthur? -No, that's the Black Knight.

TANA: This Black Knight is so scary. It's like, is he gonna run us over right now? JOEY: If the tales are true,

and this Black Knight k*lled King Arthur, we've got to get the hell out of here. BLACK KNIGHT: Who dares seek the sword Excalibur?

-Us. -I just want peace, I don't want beef with you and your horse. I just... I just want the sword. I just want to live.

Leave my kingdom or die! If you were to show us the exit, I'll gladly leave, kid.

Is there a third option? BLACK KNIGHT: Did you not hear me? I shall have your head! [ALL SCREAMING]

Guys, he caught me! The Black Knight captures Gabbie and takes her away. Well, Gabbie was slowing us down anyways.

And you can't miss a bitch with ostrich feathers. COLLEEN: Once the Black Knight is gone, we all come out and find

this old man chained up. This is weird. MERLIN: I remember you taking much longer to get here.

ROSANNA: Merlin? ALEX: Merlin, is that you? -I am indeed Merlin, yes. -Ah! I'm a big fan.

I am fangirling. This is not the time to fangirl. MERLIN: I live backwards,

so all my memories are of the future. However, ever since the Collector, who didn't like my meddling,

locked me up here. -[MERLIN MUMBLING] -Oh. I'm so sorry. SORCERESS: So use your spells, wizard.

Oh, you, I remember! Yes, you lost your magic too, didn't you? Say it again, wizard, and I'll dig your eyes out!

MERLIN: Well, what the eye doesn't see the heart won't grieve over. [CHUCKLES] JOEY: I'm sensing a lot of tension between

Merlin and the Sorceress. Now, I don't know if this tension is sexual, she's been kind of locked up for a while,

but she's thirsty for some magic. Do you know how to get the sword out of there? Well, it... It's easier said than done.

-What? -MERLIN: Sorry about that. COLLEEN: We're running out of time, let's just take it out. This is way harder than I thought. Who... Who knew pulling a sword out of a stone would be rough?

JOEY: Let me try, I got it. [GRUNTING AND STRAINING] Honestly, I used all my strength

in the last challenge where I had to do the pull-ups, so I think that's probably why I couldn't pull the sword out.

-What's the note say? -It says "Only the true King of Britannia "may retrieve the sword,

"and there will not be another for a thousand years." -We need to... -MERLIN: A thousand years? -JOEY: Yes. -MERLIN: Well, that's a bit of a downer, isn't it?

That time frame doesn't really work for us, we don't have a thousand years, we have a few hours before we all turn to dust.

If you can free me, I can get my magic back. There's a spell that can turn one of you into a king.

I mean, I want to be turned into a king. We need it by tonight. They do say

that the light of the fae can reveal secrets the eye cannot.

-The light of the fae? -JOEY: Let's go look for it. We head into this cave and there's this magical light

that reveals some sort of... Saying on the back of the map. BRETMAN: "The light of the fae awakens the day.

"Abolish the stain, dispel the chain." -COLLEEN: So this is the chant we have to say. -JOEY: Speak the chant.

-We have to speak this chant... -Before the sun... TANA: The light of the fae will awaken the day.

[ALL JOINING IN] Abolish the stain, dispel the chain. Why does this chant sound like a rap song?

Like, who wrote this, Lil Wayne? -JOEY: Okay, let's go. -So, how many years have you been chained up here? Years and years and years and years.

But since it's backwards, at least... At least I get younger. I like that you've kept your whole look going

and your wizard spells. MERLIN: Look! Look! We found the spell, we're gonna speak it. -We got this. -All right, guys, come on.

-[BLACK KNIGHT ROARING] -[ALL SCREAMING] TANA: Go to the back ROSANNA: What? -What? -COLLEEN: Uh-uh.

Where are they, old man? Hey, enough with the old! I'm actually getting younger.

In a hundred years or so I'll be a youth. [CHUCKLES] Whereas you won't be even a twinkle in your father's eye. [LAUGHS]

I tire of your tongue. Come on, cut it out, by all means. I'm sure the Collector will thank you for...

For messing up her exhibit. [BLACK KNIGHT GRUNTS]

Merlin lied to the Black Knight for us. -JOEY: Okay, let's all stand around the sword. -COLLEEN: Let's go pull it out

-right now. -JOEY: Let's start this. ALL: The light of the day... Awakens the day. Abolish the stain, dispel the chain...

-JOEY: Oh, it's open! -[ALL EXCLAIMING] BRETMAN: Who's gonna be king though? JOEY: Ooh, this is a wand and a crown.

Oh, my gosh. Am I being crowned for Miss Purgatory in 1940 or something? COLLEEN: That looks like it's gonna fit me.

You found my wand! And now, Merlin has got his magic back.

MERLIN: Now, stand -right in front of me. -ALEX: Okay. -TANA: Okay. -Turn around twice.

Wave... Wave the wand around a bit, point it at my face and chant these words.

Seyor. "Seyor."

"Seyor." -"Sey..." -That's it!

[ALL SHOUTING AND CHEERING] ROSANNA: This is one of my proudest moments.

I never thought that I would help save Merlin.

My, I can't believe that the fairies stole Arthur's crown. It belongs in the center of his table.

The spell that can turn one of you into a king for an hour or so, -is in my spell book. -[ROSANNA GASPS]

Which is hidden... -Which is hidden in the Egyptian Exhibit. -ALEX: Which is hidden...

The Collector thought it'd be really, really funny, but it's not. It isn't.

We find out that we're gonna have to split up. One group is gonna have to go find Merlin's spell book, and other's gonna have to take that crown to the table

and figure out what to do there. GABBIE: So I'm just chilling, getting comfy,

and the Black Knight brings a straight-up caveman into the room. Stay here and stop middling.

Don't know how you got out of your exhibit. [CAVEMAN PANTING]

-Who are you? -[CAVEMAN GASPS] Oh, God... I can just tell that this caveman isn't here to hurt me,

he's in the same position that I'm in. Listen, it's gonna be okay. They're gonna help me and they're gonna help you, and then we'll get out of this, all right?

-[CAVEMAN GRUNTING] -I am single again. The mummy's dead, so I think we're clear on that department.

MERLIN: I'm sure it's just a matter of tapping the right thing... ROSANNA: Tapping? JOEY: Tapping?

Maybe a nose. Who knows if it's a nose? -BRETMAN: Wait, what are these? -[SCREAMING] Are we locked in here?

Who slammed that door? -[VASE BREAKING] -[SCREAMING] -TANA: Oh, my God. -Something's happening. -Oh, my gosh. -[VASES BREAKING]

Look at the candles!

There's dark magic at work. Oh, my God, this is too much. JOEY: Then, a vase falls off the wall

and reveals a clue. Listen, the Collector built a trap in case Merlin tried to recover his spell book.

Of course, there would be a trap. "When the last candle goes out, "everything in the room will be incinerated."

Everything in the room was gonna be incinerated, including us. Let's just look for the spell book, quick! -Colleen! -Whoa!

-Who's that? -He's okay. No. The Black Knight brought him too, he's not bad. We walked into the round room and Gabbie is tied up,

and there's also a very terrifying, very dirty man tied up as well. This is the medieval exhibit.

What is a caveman even doing here? -He's okay. -COLLEEN: Oh, my God! -[CAVEMAN GRUNTING] -I think he's just an exhibit that was captured.

COLLEEN: He has the same vocabulary as my son. -Okay, we have to hurry up. -Okay. Okay, okay. You're supposed to -place the crown in the middle? -Yes.

COLLEEN: The chest opens up, and inside we find a bunch of mirrors and some sort of weird map. "Arthur kept a secret from all the other knights.

"Only by reflecting light to form the four points "of the tree of life ending at the crown will it appear.

"Each of you lay a hand on the crown "to summon the light of Annwn." -(HISSING) -(ALL EXCLAIMING)

-GABBIE: Oh, guys! -Okay, guys, we got it. Don't touch it. Don't touch it! We are racing against time before we're all done for.

-JOEY: There's another one. -Another one came out. -Time is running out. -ROSANNA: I found a clue right here.

It's backwards. "I feel the pull and..." -Wait, these are backwards? -Yeah.

"In the trees, I take what I want." Wait, how can you read that so easily? I can always read things backwards really easily.

-Okay, this is your challenge. -What is this? "I look up at what I have built." This is one of her hidden skills that no one knew she had

and it's coming in handy so much right now. "I feel the pull and I'm bound to follow." And now I'm kind of running around being everyone's translator.

Like, ha ha, b*tches, you need me. We've to bounce the light off these mirrors. COLLEEN: So we have to make the shapes. We realized that if we used the mirrors,

we can make the light reflect off the mirrors and create the shape that's on this little map.

So here's the starting point. Somebody needs to stand right here. [BLACK KNIGHT GRUNTING] The Black Knight comes in, and he's trying to kills us.

CAVEMAN: Ooh, ooh, ooh. BLACK KNIGHT: That's it. I've had it with you.

The caveman distracts the black knight. I knew he was a good guy. I had my doubts, but I trust this guy now.

So I open the vase, and all these tarot cards were in there. And I think we match up the tarot cards

with whatever the words were saying. MERLIN: Another one's got out! TANA: Oh, my God. -This one says... -"I sit with...

"I sit with friends and enemies alike. And I feel like a fool would sit with friends and enemies alike. -Or a blind man. -BRETMAN: Or the gambler.

-ROSANNA: Gambler? -Yeah, the gambler would hang out with them to play poker or whatever. JOEY: Put it there for now. We can always change it later.

Bretman and I are k*lling this challenge. "I leave the comfort of a warm home." But this one also says "the pull."

Yeah, this is a blind man being pulled, I think. This one also looks like he's being pulled. So there were six cards, but there were only five plaques in there.

So there would be one that would be left out. So we had to really match these up. We're having a really hard time trying to figure out

how to get these six points together. One, two, three, four. Wait, it has to be one, this has to be two.

I feel like all we need to do is put these mirrors in front of the light but something's not adding up.

We can't figure out which way it starts. Oh, do you have to look at the reflection of it? I realized that there's no way we could form this map

in the way that it is, so we have to either look in the reflection, Or, look through the paper to see the opposite

of what the map is actually saying. COLLEEN: Wow, okay. So wait, what's the new starting point? -[BUZZING] -I'm not sure I can hold onto this much longer!

Two candles left. You guys, two candles left. We double checked the cards, and we realized

that two of them could possibly be switched so let's just try it. -[GASPING] -JOEY: Yes!

The box opens up and reveals the spell book -MERLIN: Follow me! -Okay, let's go. And we are saved from the trap.

-Don't shake, girl. -You're close. You're close. -It's really hard. -ALEX: Oh, I see it. And...

We make the diagram, and bam! A bag drops down from the sky. COLLEEN: Ooh, girl. My brain is exploding. That was real hard.

GABBIE: It's really heavy, guys. -It's a huge... -[ALL EXCLAIMING] COLLEEN: Inside the bag is a crystal.

We don't know what it's for, but I know we need to get to the others as soon as possible. -You guys. -Guys! Wait, it Merlin good?

ALEX: Yeah, he's good. He's good. You guys, be careful. The Black Knight is so... everywhere. -He came in and tried to k*ll us. -MERLIN: He did?

Luckily, Gabbie has been freed, and meet up with Colleen, Alex and Mortimer who have found a crystal.

This is the guardian angel stone. Oh! Save this for your rainiest days.

Tonight is cloudy with a 100% chance of rain. It's like a guardian angel stone. Not a diamond,

but valuable I guess. -Place this... -I'll hold that on the pendragon symbol to activate it

when the time is right. (CLAMORING) I see you've left your exhibit, Merlin.

Out of nowhere, the Black Knight appears and Merlin decides that he's gonna take him down.

[MERLIN YELLING] Be careful!

JOEY: Shut the gate. Shut the gate! I'm not sure if Merlin made it out of there alive. -Did Merlin just die! -Not Merlin!

I didn't even get his autograph. You guys, we have the book. "The tears of the Lady of the Lake have the power

"to transform a person into a king. "Two must be selected by vote of a group "to return to standing stones and cast a spell."

We need the tears of the Lady of the Lake to transform one of us into a king

to save the day. Once again, we gotta go vote who's gonna battle this one out. Does anybody have their names on the voting pile already?

-I do. -So do I. Gabbie and Tana already have their names on the voting pile because they chose the cursed chalices.

It doesn't mean that we're going in. It's just that we already have one. I'd like to talk to you separately to hear your point of view

-of what happened in the group, if you don't mind. -Okay. Sure. Just talk amongst yourselves as to who you wanna vote for, I guess.

You're saying that because you're going off with Joey. What is that supposed to mean?

-You guys are alliance. -Alliance? You've been planning to vote against us. What are you talking about? I just wanna hear what she has to say about what happened in their group.

We're just trying to get all the facts. And in that group setting sometimes, that can't happen.

It's not easy, but it's a conversation we need to have. Okay. Joey's all about all of us teaming together

until he wants to run away with Colleen. It's like this is just Joey's afterworld and we're all living in it.

Why don't we just vote for both of them? You and I already have a vote. We can't afford to get another one.

COLLEEN: I might wanna vote for Ro. The last time I saw her in Everlock she was shoving me into a box of spikes.

You've apologized, she hasn't. I can't do that to Ro. Ro is just the sweetest little cinnamon roll.

And I can't have Colleen voting for her. I know she feels so much pain for what she did to you

as much as I do. Joey did bring us here and he hasn't even been in a challenge yet. I think that we have females go in the competition.

The scroll said that we needed a king. And it sounded like they wanted Colleen to go in,

but I'm like, what if it only worked with a boy? So, we're thinking, Joey's our leader, he should be king. He is king material.

I wanna survive this. And I don't wanna pick the wrong person to go die. So, Joey and Colleen.

What? COLLEEN: All of sudden I hear my name being talked about by everyone else and I am pissed!

I've been pulling my weight all night, I've been working my ass off, and now all my friends wanna vote me in to die?

Listen, all we said was let's get Joey and Colleen so that we can all vote.

-Okay. -BRETMAN: Already. Okay, fine, let's do it. Since Tana and Gabbie were cursed,

their names are already gonna be in the pile. GABBIE: It was nice knowing you guys. I need the strongest people here to help me survive.

I haven't seen Tana solve any puzzles, so I'm putting her name in. ALEX: I vote for Joey.

Bretman, Rosanna, and I'm pretty sure Gabbie, voted for Joey.

So, he's probably gonna be in there. I get up to the table, and I see that my pile is so low and has been disheveled,

who the hell is voting for me? Someone or someones voted for me and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

All right, guys. First is Gabbie the Hollywood star. I really wish I didn't get cursed.

You can do this. We'll see. Second is Tana.

[GASPING] I just read all of these backwards anagrams, I got this spell book,

no one should be voting for me. I'm having flashbacks. We've been here before. Who won the last one?

I did, but Tana didn't die. Jesse d*ed, we both lived. Well, we both lived last time.

Yeah, but I just have a feeling it's not gonna happen this time. The last thing I'm gonna see before I die might be Tana?

-Good luck, you guys. -Come on. It's gonna be the battle of who wore pink best, 'cause only one girl can wear pink.

Well, I wanna say something. I saw that my pile was moved. Someone here voted for me.

I saw that too. We talked about voting a male in, because we thought the scripture said "King."

Why does the king have to be a man? -That's what the scripture said. -That's true. -Did you vote for me? -Yeah.

But it's because I thought you could take the sword out of the stone. -Rosanna! -You voted for Joey?

Here I am defending Ro five seconds ago, to find out that she and others were conspiring against me.

It doesn't feel good. I honestly always had your back even when I was talking to Colleen I made sure

that she was not gonna vote for you. -I said I could never... -Joey... I could never vote for Ro. I think Bretman and Alex

may have also been a part of this conspiracy. It's kind of wild that Tana and I are doing this together

because we've been here before. TANA: But last time Gabbie and I competed, both of us did end up surviving.

So, maybe we have a little bit of a chance. [TOGETHER] "From beneath the moon and above the earth,

"we summon the stone of King Arthur's birth." "Holy light repel the knight "protect us from the Black Knight."

What? So we read the spell from the book, and this green light shines onto Excalibur.

"You must work together to build the four symbols of power "before the protective fairy light dies. "If you do, you'll receive the tears of the Lady of the Lake,

"and retrieve Excalibur." "You are safe within the light, but outside of it, "the Black Knight might capture you." "You are each responsible for two symbols,

"but may help the other if you finish before time is up." So we can work together? The snowcard says that we can help each other.

So maybe there is a chance we both can survive. But listen, if we don't and something happens, and I know that we've had a lot of differences,

but I just want to you know it was because I was jealous of you because you're pretty. "I'm sorry I've been mean to you this entire time

"because I'm jealous of you"? I'm sorry, and I love you. I love you, too.

Everything is repeating itself like we literally might get out of this challenge together. Again.

We each have to solve a puzzle, and then we have to solve the last one together. And the green light will protect us when the Black Knight tries to get us.

So, as long as our green light is on, we're okay. Tana, just pick the big shapes first.

Okay. That's not right. This is exactly how I d*ed last time.

Yeah, I don't love this. -What are you two doing here? -Oh! TANA: What are you doing here? GABBIE: Get in the circle! Oh, my God.

We really need to hurry. -Gotta go. -If you see him, shout. I'm so bad at geometry. This puzzle is so hard.

Keep an eye out too. I feel like I can't concentrate on the puzzle because there's a literal monster behind me.

TANA: [SCREAMING] He's back! He's back! -Oh, sh**t! -Oh, my God. That's a big Kn*fe. Why are you running at me with a Kn*fe? Get away!

That's a sword, Tana. The big Kn*fe is a sword, Tana. Yeah, okay. Big Kn*fe. Okay, he's gone. Go! Go! Tana, fast.

-TANA: I think I finished my puzzle. -Are you kidding me? Realizing that two of our friends are outside right now

fighting to the death, it just didn't sit with me. We have two friends out there fighting for their lives.

There's five of us here. Altogether, we're seven. There's only one Black Knight. We are five, the Black Knight is one.

We don't have to be scared of him. You know, I'm sick of just sitting here. Let's go. Let's save the girls. Alex suddenly has this burst of energy

and wants to go and help the girls in any way we can. So, let's go do it.

How am I b*ating Gabbie right now? Like, come on. I know! I d*ed of geometry before. Okay, I finished this puzzle too.

-I'm gonna start on yours now. -Okay, thank you. Oh, my God. Did I just finish the second puzzle too? I think we're both getting out of this alive.

-Gabbie! -What? -I'm about to finish your puzzle too. -Oh, my God, no! The green light of protection just disappears

and now I have nowhere to hide. There's nothing protecting you now! -No, no! -Stop! Stop!

[BOTH SCREAMING] JOEY: What is going on? [BOTH CONTINUE SCREAMING] TANA: I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

No, no, no, no! [SCREAMING] -No, Tana! -Oh, my God!

I watch him k*ll Tana. And then he looks at me. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!

[SCREAMING] ALEX: Oh, my God, they both just d*ed.

They both d*ed. The Black Knight comes in and kills Tana. Then, he kills Gabbie too. This has never happened before.

Two people losing in one challenge. He's gonna come over and k*ll us too. [ALL SCREAMING]

MERLIN: Hey! You dark-hearted villain! I haven't finished with you yet. BLACK KNIGHT: Bring it, old man.

We don't have the tears of the Lady of the Lake. We're screwed unless we finish this puzzle ourselves. MERLIN: You must try and set Excalibur free!

If we don't get that key, they're gonna die in vain. We quickly solved this thing so fast... JOEY: There's another puzzle. Quick.

ROSANNA: It's here. We solved it!

COLLEEN: Oh, my God, it opened! All of a sudden this rock opens up. I run over to it, and inside are the tears of the Lady of the Lake.

I drink that ish up. And I'm pretty sure that means that I am the king. (MERLIN GRUNTING) -Oh no! Merlin! -Merlin, no!

No! JOEY: Pick it up! I pulled it out of that rock,

and I have never felt more powerful in my life. I'm the king, bitch. [ALL CHEERING]

[YELLING] And I k*lled that mothertrucker and then I stole that jewel key.

Honey, I am the king. All hail king Colleen, your Majesty.

Come on. ALEX: The Black Knight is pretty much dead now. But with his last breath,

he blows this horn. [HORN BLOWING]

Seeing Gabbie and Tana lifeless on the floor I've realized that the message came true.

Death was coming. It did come. That was crazy.

How was it? It was good. I'm the king. -[CHUCKLES] -We lost two of our friends though.

It's never happened before. It just really honestly wakes me up. Like we literally could all die any second now

and we wouldn't even know. We shouldn't waste any more time. Should I put the key in? -Yeah. -So, let's just put this in and

try to get out of here alive. -Yes. -Agreed. COLLEEN: Wait a second.

Once I put the key in, we still have to get five more keys. There's only five of us left, which means

we're all gonna die. None of us are gonna get out of here alive? We can't stop. What are we gonna do? -We either keep going... -Let's do this.

Let's do this together. We got this. Next time, we unlock something else in this museum,

-none of us are gonna die. -JOEY: Deal. Everyone that's left voted for me to be in that challenge except for Colleen.

I can't trust anyone but her. [ROARING]

Oh, my God. There's a note here. -What does it say? -Okay. "The Black Knight has called the gorgon home from her expedition.

"None of you will ever leave." -The gorgon. -What's a gorgon? [THUNDER RUMBLING]

[THEME SONG PLAYING]