01x31 - Sin

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Fullmetal Alchemist". Aired: October 4, 2003 - October 2, 2004.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Anime series set in a fictional universe in which alchemy is one of the most advanced scientific techniques, the story follows two brothers who want to recover parts of their bodies lost in an attempt to bring their mother back to life.

01x31 - Sin

Post by bunniefuu »

Still, these Ishbalans are just refugees, right? If Scar is among them, then it's a different story.

Even if that's true, isn't this a bit much? Oh? Are you criticizing our superiors, Sgt.

Fuery? W-What are you talking about? Our ultimate objective is to secure Scar.

It's likely that we won't meet with any resistance.

But, what if we do meet with resistance? I mean, we know that Ishbalan refugees were att*cked in Central by thugs who claimed to be the m*llitary.

They may not have too much trust in the m*llitary Those markings! Man cannot obtain anything without first sacrificing something.

In order to obtain anything, something of equal value is required.

That is alchemy's Law of Equivalent Exchange.

At the time, we believed that to be the true way of the world.

You! Zolf J.

Kimbly! Why are you alive!? Kimbly? The Crimson Alchemist? A State Alchemist? You were supposed to have been ex*cuted a long time ago, for your multiple violations of orders at Ishbal.

You can come right out and say it.

I indiscriminately made women and children go "boom".

And when my superiors tried to stop me "Boom!" I was certain I would be looking forward to an execution.

But for some reason, I was kept alive.

Why? Who can say? The gentleman standing there would know, wouldn't he? How am I supposed to know that? How long are you going to allow this disturbance to go on inside the command center!? Arrest them! Take them all into custody at once! Yes, sir! Sensei I told you, it's no use! Please wait, Sensei! All right, Al! Awesome! He's a Homunculus, all right.

Now, if you'll excuse me Hold it! She's awesome, too! A superb transmutation! But those who would harm the Fuhrer must meet with defeat by my own artful transmutations! I wish you'd give me some more credit.

I'm used to seeing muscles, ones more handsome than yours.

Brother, if we don't stop those two fast, the whole building will be destroyed! If they're not careful, the whole city will be lost! Brother! Interesting body you have there, huh? He caused an expl*si*n out of nowhere! I've heard about this.

It's an alchemy where he transmutes the materials within his own body into something similar to expl*sives, then quickly contracts them to create an enormous expl*si*n.

Why are you interfering with us!? We want that child, too.

Besides, our boss has some business with you.

Oh, is that right? Just a second! Don't tell me you're planning to turn me into a b*mb! You mean I can't? No, you can't! Did Fullmetal tell you that that was his arm and leg? Mm-hmm.

Then, you passed through the doorway under your own power? Doorway? Doorway!? Whoa, now Starting today, you're no longer alone.

Here, eat these.

Come on.

Enjoy them well.

They've got several hundred human lives packed inside them, after all.

Human? What's the matter? You don't like them? I see.

Well, that leaves us with no other choice.

You can just return the arm and leg that you took from him.

You can use alchemy, huh? I get it, it's because of that arm and leg.

Listen, we are raised on these stones of life.

We aren't human.

We are Homunculi.

The fact that you can eat those It means that you aren't human, either.

Sure enough, we'll have to ask Mr.

Greed himself to step in! Mr.

Greed! Well, well, maybe I should blow the whole building up.

I'm Lt.

Col.

Frank Archer, Crimson Alchemist.

It's a pleasure.

If you're here like this, it must mean that the Fuhrer has agreed to it.

Or was this at Basque Grand's discretion? Who knows You have no intention of returning to m*llitary duty? I can make it happen.

- Sensei! Sensei! That bastard! He scratched me as hard as he could! Major! Ah, yow-ow-ow-ow! This is bad! I should have expected the master of the Elric Brothers to be able to take me unawares! Thank you, Major.

I thought it might turn out like this.

Your hand should be on the other side.

This boy is no longer Go on, now.

Do as you like.

Brother, it doesn't look like Sensei is here any more.

Damn.

Why is she so caught up in that boy, considering the shape her body is in? You two go around to the south! The rest of you come with me! Let's go.

We're trespassers here.

The colonel is going to make more snide remarks about me.

What? Verify that once again.

What is it? Don't you know whether or not the Fuhrer is safe yet? That's just it.

When we contacted Central, they told us that the Fuhrer was not scheduled to come down south.

Impossible! We saw him with our own Have you taken the Elric Brothers and that woman into custody? No, I thought it was more urgent to secure this crumbling building, so I have returned.

Major! No, it's all right.

Those two don't have anywhere else to return to besides the m*llitary, after all.

Just in case, have everyone look one more time for the Fuhrer.

Yes, sir.

You know where Sensei is, don't you!? Please, tell us.

We're concerned about Sensei's condition.

What's more, that child is a Homunculus, and there's no telling what he'll do.

The place where she performed human transmutation Izumi lost her child.

She then transmuted its body, to try to bring the child back to life.

How do you know that!? I knew it.

It's my hunch that she's gone to the same place this time.

Sensei would choose a place where she wouldn't do damage to the surrounding area and where no one else would come.

Yock Island.

That's it, right? My son What's the matter? Hurry up and do it.

If you don't, I'll k*ll you.

Sensei! Sensei! - Sensei! Sensei! Stop that! Sensei! You bastard! Stop! It's all right.

Sensei But that boy was going to k*ll you, Izumi! I was planning to k*ll the boy.

But, I'm the one who should have d*ed.

Why!? I'm the one who created him.

I added some other materials to my dead baby's remains, and attempted a human transmutation.

But what was born You know don't you? It wasn't human.

When I came to, I was in front of the gateway once again.

Ed, what did you see on the other side of the door? Everything that is alchemy.

It felt as though all the reasoning of the world was pouring into me.

The truth was in there.

The truth, huh? To me, it looked like Hell.

I placed the boy there.

But, there's no way this boy could be that child.

I recognized him in one glance.

If he had continued to grow, he would have been exactly the same age.

Most of all, for a Homunculus to appear in this place, it would have to be the boy I left behind then He is a Homunculus! A man-made person, something that somebody created! Created? Do you know how Homunculi are created? No, we don't.

But it's probably the same way Chimera are created, in places like the 5th Laboratory! No.

When worthless humans like you perform human transmutations for the hell of it, what is born as a result is a soulless reject, furnished with only a body and a mind.

That's what you guys call a Homunculus! It couldn't be How do you know something like that!? I was made to remember it, by Envy.

Envy? You've met with him!? That's right.

Envy and all the others were born long ago, thanks to some idiots who performed human transmutation.

That's why we want to become human.

Shall we get going? Well, well, the Mightiest Shield Yo, Mightiest or, was it "Monster" that you liked to be called? After being locked away for a century, it appears you still haven't learned.

Yeah, you'll have to excuse me.

Was that joke too old? I don't know any of them from nowadays.

What happened to the skull? I destroyed it, of course.

Is that right? You put it away someplace safe, huh? Once I find it, I'll lock you away once again without delay.

You think I would let you do that!? It appears that there really is a new member around here.

He's got nothing to do with you.

No, I would like to go on living, after all.

I'm going to need friends to do that.

You're too late.

- Sloth So, someone with that name has been born, huh? There's a new Lust, too.

That means that for the first time in a while, all seven of us are around.

Pleased to meet you, Greed.

It is an honor to make your acquaintance.

I may be greedy, but I'm not stupid.

I have no intention of fighting against two Homunculi.

Oh, my.

We'll deal with him later.

Where's Wrath? Ah, right about now, he's with the Fullmetal boy.

You maneuvered him into a confrontation with Edward Elric? Weren't you supposed to use Wrath to lure those two toward the Philosopher's Stone once again? I wanted to see Fullmetal's that dirty bastard's child's face, tense with fear! Everything I remember it all! On the other side of that door, the only thing I could do was wait.

Just wait there, and wait there Meanwhile, my body grew bigger, little by little.

And then this one time, a fool came by.

That fool came to leave his arm and leg at the doorway, shouting for his brother to be returned to him.

And so, I took that arm and leg.

And then, after another long while, I opened the door.

I had finally come out of there! It's not true Thank you for the arm and leg.

Thank you for the incomplete life.

I'm so thankful, that no matter how much I might hate you, it's still not enough.

Now, give me all of your body! Then, I will become human! That sure did hurt.

I don't want your body.

Brother, if you're not going to fight, then I will! Al, stop! That boy isn't But this boy's right arm and left leg belong to Brother! He lost them for my sake! Al The whole reason we've been traveling was to get them back! Fullmetal Alchemist! Episode 32: "Dante of the Deep Woods" Greed also known as the Mightiest Shield.

He is a Homunculus.