08x10 - The Super-confrontation of Destiny!! The Clash of Goku vs. Vegeta

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x10 - The Super-confrontation of Destiny!! The Clash of Goku vs. Vegeta

Post by bunniefuu »

"Just You Wait, Babidi!! Your Aspirations Will Not Be Allowed" Um Mister Satan, what should we do about an awards ceremony? Indeed, with all that commotion, the spectators have fled, and there's no television Under the circumstances, there isn't much sense in having one.

Well, we'll just leave it at "See you later.

" There's also the matter of the runner-up.

Runner-up? That would have to be Contestant No.

18, who remained until the end to go one-on-one with you, wouldn't it? N- No.

18? T- that's right! She may not have been my equal, but truthfully, she did do quite well.

Yeah, she really was something there! Superb, superb! Vegeta, of all the! After wreckin' the grounds like this, where has he gone off to!? You don't suppose Goten-chan's been buried under all that rubble, do you? Vegeta what's wrong with you? What's wrong? I thought you were going to bring this to an end quickly! And I will! K- Kakarrot! Nice, nice, Vegeta! That's the way! Look, look! Majin Boo's energy is quickly, quickly being stored up! All that's left is how we're going to serve them up, right Dabura? That is right.

T- they're here! Y- you expect to get by us!? Some of Babidi's warriors? We don't have time to toy with these small fry.

Let's hurry! Right! H- hey, let's go! Phew! As good as ever! They sure are confident.

Does this mean they don't feel it necessary to buy any more time? Let's go, onto where Majin Boo's ball is! Right! Very soon, you will see the death of Kaioshin before your very eyes! I'm counting on it, Dabura! You defy me? You defy me, Kakarrot!? What are you doing, Goten!? If we're not quick, we won't be able to see Majin Boo! But What is it? I have to go pee! Go pee? Just hold it in! I can't! After all, I haven't gone the whole time since the tournament started! I'm going to leak out! I can't do anything with you! Okay, over there! Go do it over there! Hurry! Yeah! Trunks-kun! Me too! Mine's sh**ting out so far! Look at mine! Whee! There it goes! There it goes! - Ah, that startled me! - We have to hurry! Let's fly, Goten! Yeah! W- what force! Vegeta's raised his power quite a bit, huh? Vegeta What's the matter, weren't you going to end this quickly? That's what I'm trying to do.

Hmph! And this is the way? However, this does not approach the humiliation I've been subjected to! Not yet! Even at this, it still falls far, far short! For myself, the proud Saiyan prince, to be pitied by a lower-class warrior such as yourself To have my life saved by you! You are to be put to death! I'll tear you clean apart! Starting with your arms! What!? Where is he? Here, Kakarrot! Kamehame Take this! Is that Majin Boo's ball? Yes.

The fearsome Majin Boo, born of the evil Madoshi Bibidi, is inside there.

Incredible.

This is an enormous, evil Ki, the likes of which I've never felt until now.

That is correct.

I welcome you here.

How nice of you to come, Kaioshin.

I have come to defeat you, Babidi.

Rotten enemy of my papa! I will also terminate the revival of the Majin, Boo.

Unfortunately, I do not think it will go that smoothly for you.

The demonic king Dabura is here as well! Let's hurry, Gohan-san.

Even as we're here, the damage energy from Goku-san may be on its way to Majin Boo! Right.

I will fight Babidi.

An unprecedented, fierce conflict between Goku and Vegeta! Who will be the winner? Further, will Shin and Gohan be able to defeat Babidi and Dabura, and stop Majin Boo from being revived?