08x11 - Just You Wait, Babidi!! Your Aspirations Will Not Be Allowed

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x11 - Just You Wait, Babidi!! Your Aspirations Will Not Be Allowed

Post by bunniefuu »

"The Seal is Broken! Out Comes the Vicious Majin Boo!!" Gohan-san, no matter what, we have to put them away before the energy accumulates in Majin Boo's ball.

If Majin Boo is revived, this Earth will be destroyed in a flash! Right.

Kaioshin! Shall we go up to the surface? Majin Boo is just about to emerge from this sphere, having reached full power.

When he does, it will be with devastating force, and it won't do for me to have my spaceship destroyed.

Fine.

But no matter what may come, we are going to b*at you, and stop Majin Boo's revival! You think it will be that easy? Papparapa! Well, Dabura? Just to be sure, let me ask you if you're certain you can b*at that Earthling.

Of course! I fought him for a bit earlier, after all.

That scum! I can undoubtedly take care of him.

Do whatever you like with him! You may turn him to stone like those others, or mess him up even worse if you like! Right! You've gotten strong, Kakarrot! This is the result of your training in the Other World? You too, Vegeta! You're much stronger than I'd thought! Kaioshin, I'm so happy you came! Now I can finally take revenge, you see! Long ago, you k*lled my papa.

Surely he must have been careless.

But I'm not going to be k*lled by the likes of you, the way Papa was.

I have entirely greater magical power than Papa did.

Dabura is here too, after all.

He's got it all covered.

If I'm not careful as I att*ck, I'll be done in by his magic! Damn! To think I had a hard time with this guy While we're here like this, Majin Boo is rapidly collecting energy! Get angry! Get angry, Gohan! F- Father! Get angry, remember what happened when you fought Cell, and call up all the power you possess! If you do, you can't lose to any kind of guy in the whole world! Any kind of guy, you hear? I am angry! I am angry, but I can't bring myself to the way it was then the way it was when I fought Cell Ka me ha me HA!! Dammit! I'll just have to do it now! I- it can't be! It can't be! Not this soon! What is it? What is the matter, Babidi-sama? F- full full power! He's at full power! Majin Boo is at full power!! He's at full power! He's at full power! Majin Boo is finally revived! I- impossible! Why has Goku-san's damage energy collected as suddenly as this? T- that's why! Father is fighting at a level even beyond Super Saiyan! Perhaps as his and Vegeta-san's two incredible powers collide, the damage done is also extraordinary! Ah, dammit! We did it, Dabura! Yes, Babidi-sama.

H- how can this be!? How can this come out in the worst possible way!? I've completely misjudged things! Die! What's the matter, Kakarrot!? There you are! Die, Kakarrot! Not bad, Vegeta! I'm starting to burn now too! Mister Satan, congratulations on your victory! This time there were a number of accidents, and it must have been tough.

Well, it's always difficult to win through to the end.

It's he who can overcome and be victorious that is the true world champion! That's true, isn't it? It looked as if you had an especially difficult battle in the final match against No.

That's why amateurs are so troubling.

Actually, if I'd wanted to defeat her, five seconds would have been plenty.

My opponent being a girl, and all But it would have been inexcusable to my many fans, who came to see my strength, if I'd ended it so readily.

That's why I intentionally drew things out.

Wow! You think that much about the fans? This is precisely why you're the true champion, isn't it? That's right, that's right.

You're pretty sharp, aren't you? You'll be a fine reporter! Er, could you once again tell us the technique that clinched the final match? Eh, um, Satan Miracle Very Wonderful Special Strong Bari-bari Punch, I believe it was! Ah, I have a feeling that is a little bit different from before R- Really? I- I don't even remember it myself! Moving along, what can you tell us about that group that att*cked the grounds? I'm sure they must have come thinking to challenge me, the World Champion.

There's a lot of those kind, who come to challenge me using their bluffs and tricks.

However, once they saw my no-nonsense attitude, they became afraid and ran off.

So that's it! Let me take this occasion to say to all the martial arts combatants in the world, Mister Satan will accept any challenge from anyone! Bring it on, fair and square! Way to go, Mister Satan! Mister Satan, you're so cool! Satan! Satan! Satan! S- she doesn't have to look at me with that frightening look in her eye! I'm going to promptly pay her the money, after all! There's been this wild incredible Ki for a little while now.

Who is it? Our Papas? I don't know.

I felt it a little while back from the direction of the tournament! Why is it we're feeling such an incredible Ki going back and forth? Could it be that fights are occurring all over the world? I have utterly no idea what's going on.

Should we give up going, and head back? No, no way! I want to see Majin Boo! I absolutely want to see him! All right, Goten! Okay! Let's go look toward where the biggest Ki is! Yeah! It's been a long time since I've gotten this wild! Vegeta, no matter what happens, I ain't losing to you! Back at you! You evaded that well, huh Kakarrot? All that valuable power, and you still missed! Hey, I'm just starting! I- I can't believe it! I thought I had trained considerably on the Other Side.

And here we are, utterly even! You must have trained even harder than I did! That's not it! Though I suspect I have trained harder than you did, you have a talent for going even higher than I do.

No matter how much time has passed, that difference has not changed.

I knew it.

When you fought that monster Babidi sent you It was a shock, Kakarrot! How could I, the prodigal prince of bloodshed, forever be outdistanced by you, a lower-class warrior!? A- and so, I secretly made my resolution.

So that's it! Babidi! That's why you intentionally fell under Babidi's spell! Yeah! That's when I remembered about those two men of Babidi's, back at the tournament.

He's completely different from before! It's like he's a different person, he's so strong! Those who had known the men from before spoke of how much stronger they had gotten.

I remembered it and began to think.

If I were to be controlled by him Kakarrot, the gap between us might be closed The result was just as I thought.

It wasn't a very favorable mode, however.

Vegeta, with your great pride, you allowed yourself to be controlled by that guy just because you wanted to become stronger!? I I I wanted to return to the way I was long ago! I wanted to return to the brutal, cold-blooded Saiyan that I was, so I could fight all-out with you and not worry about anything! I hated it! I hated how, before I had realized it, I had been influenced by you guys and become so gentle! I, of all people, had a family.

It wasn't an unpleasant feeling I came to like this comfortable Earth as well! That's why it was necessary for me to be controlled by Babidi and return to my evil self! And thanks to that, I feel great now! Is that really so, Vegeta? It is just about time, Babidi-sama.

Majin Boo's seal will be broken! He's emerging! Majin Boo is emerging! The seal is at last broken! Majin Boo is appearing! And what about the conclusion to Goku and Vegeta's fight? Hurry, Goku! Something terrible is happening to Earth!