08x15 - The Terrifying Majin!! Death's Dread Draws Near Gohan

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x15 - The Terrifying Majin!! Death's Dread Draws Near Gohan

Post by bunniefuu »

" 'Gonna Eat'cha!!' A Hungry Majin's Supernatural Power" If I break this cover and go through, I'll be in Babidi's spaceship.

I should be able to reach Majin Boo's location quickly if I demolish the spaceship.

Most likely.

Gohan's Ki has already disappeared, huh?

Forgive me.

It's my fault.

Kakarrot I'm gonna eat'cha! E- eat me, you say?

What!?

Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Aw, that's okay! So long as Majin Boo is revived, I have no more use for Dabura! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Dammit! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Why you! Majin Boo! How about that, Majin!?

Great! Great, Majin Boo! I'm gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! That guy's Ki is getting bigger and bigger, fast! All right then, how about this!?

After that, no matter the Majin he may have been I- impossible! The Majin! I- it can't be! You got him, didn't you?

Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! W- what!?

Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! That's every bit my Majin! All right! Get him good, Majin Boo! Gonna eat'cha! Gonna eat'cha! You turn into a cookie!! Magnificent! Magnificent! Nice going, Majin Boo! He ate him! That guy turned him into a cookie and ate him! Y- yeah Kuririn-san! You guys! What are you guys doing here?

Huh?

Yet up until just a moment ago, you were a stone mannequin! A stone mannequin?

That's right! I was spat upon by that guy with the horns Dabura or whatever and turned into stone! I'm back to normal.

I wonder, could that be the guy who was just eaten?

That's it, that's it! Since that guy d*ed, Kuririn-san returned back to normal, didn't he?

I'm g- going to go look at something.

What's the matter?

Trunks-kun knocked over Piccolo-san's mannequin and broke it.

Trunks-kun! Y- you'd better not look.

T- Trunks, did you P- please, keep this from everybody, okay?

Okay?

Keep what from everybody!?

W- what is it!?

This terrible Ki!?

I- is it him?

Don't tell me it's Majin Boo! Say, Piccolo-san?

How did you get back to normal?

Huh?

As long as my head is unharmed, I can regenerate.

But never mind that, tell me what the hell is going on here! Where are Goku and the others!?

I don't know! We just barely got here too.

Hey, what is that strange guy over there?

Is he that M- Majin Boo guy!?

Probably.

Y- you've gotta be kidding me! T- this terrible Ki belongs to him, right!?

I know! Majin Boo! Him too! Eat up Kaioshin too! Is that Kaioshin-sama!?

Hey, stop, Piccolo! If you go out there, what do you plan on doing!?

Be patient! I know how you feel, but you have to be patient! Frankly, he's an opponent not even you can match up against! That's for sure! He was stabbed through with a spear, but it was no big deal to him! And he turns his opponents into candy and eats them! What am I gonna turn you into to eat?

Maybe choco?

Maybe jelly drops?

What a tragic end, for someone such as yourself! W- what!?

What!?

What!?

M- my spaceship!! I- it can't be! Dammit, dammit, dammit! What's the meaning of this!?

Hey, Majin Boo, do you know who did such an awful thing?

Is someone there?

Y- you're! Yo! It's Papa! Vegeta?

Vegeta, what are you doing here?

Vegeta-san Y- you don't mean, you're the one who destroyed my spaceship!?

Yeah.

It was a bit rough of me, but I used it as a shortcut.

Vegeta! Why you! H- how come!?

You were never ordered to destroy the spaceship, right!?

Indeed! Why can't you listen to what you're told!?

I've never seen anybody like you! Is that uncomely, ridiculous-looking guy Majin Boo!?

Why, you How dare you k*ll Gohan! S- so, what did Papa say?

Piccolo! G- Gohan Un-come-ly?

What's that?

What's that?

He means you're ugly, that you have a strange face! Hey, now! Majin Boo! Such a pleasant fellow! Now I'm mad! Gonna k*ll ya! Gonna k*ll ya! Rotten Vegeta! Fine! Majin Boo, get him! He defies me like crazy, so I'm done with him! Hey, that monstrous freak just made his Ki even larger! What kind of guy is this?

Papa! Give it to that Majin! Vegeta k*ll him, Majin Boo! k*ll Vegeta! Kakarrot You were someone who entirely grated on my nerves.

Not only did you always stay one step ahead of me, but after you ended up saving my life, you d*ed on me! However, this one time, I'm going to settle things.

You have a good, long sleep.

When you awake, everything will likely be over.

Though I may not be around.

I'm not going to hell alone! I'm taking you all with me! T- this won't do! Vegeta-san is intent on dying! Papa's awesome! This just might be just possibly might be it! W- what power! This can't mean! Boo! Majin Boo! Way to go, Papa! Give it to him! Give it to him! With his life at stake, Vegeta has begun his battle.

Will Vegeta's super power be enough to defeat the invincible Majin Boo?