08x18 - For Those Whom He Loves... Vegeta Perishes!!

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x18 - For Those Whom He Loves... Vegeta Perishes!!

Post by bunniefuu »

" The Nightmare Revisited!! Majin Boo Has Survived" V- Vegeta! Vegeta! Vegeta! Piccolo! It's too late! That's the mark of Vegeta's life burning out! You said it yourself, didn't you?

That Vegeta is laying down his life, and for the first time, fighting for someone else?

Videl-san, you're sure that Gohan and Goten went off to where these horrible Madoshi and Majin Boo guys you were talkin' about are, right?

Yes.

Gohan aside, how come you didn't stop Goten for me?

I blame you for this, Videl-san! I'm sorry.

I never would have thought that Goten and Trunks would go too.

Videl, don't worry about it too much.

After all, those two little urchins aren't the kind to listen to what you would have told them anyhow.

Moreover, Goku and the others are with them.

There's nothing to worry about! Right.

That aside, you're sure this is the right way?

Yes.

They should be way in front of us.

All right! I'm speeding up! Why Why would Vegeta do such a thing?

Vegeta! Impossible! It can't be! It's not so! There's some kind of mistake! Vegeta! For him to do something, like k*lling that many people Bulma, don't worry so much about it! The Dragonballs are meant for times like this! It's okay! Everyone who d*ed can be brought back to life! That's not the problem here, is it!?

Hey now, no crying! Hey! Fly this thing right! Sorry, sorry! Y- you know, at the time, there was something strange about Vegeta.

He was filled with the same kind of evil Vegeta had back in the past when he was so terrible.

Yup! He wasn't normal! I wonder if he's returned to being the Vegeta he was when he first came to Earth.

Hey! Didn't I just tell you to fly this thing right!?

It's not my fault! Damn! What the hell is this?

It's like the whole sky is being pulled apart! What was that just now!?

A great expl*si*n went off somewhere in the distance.

What's this?

My heart is trembling I- it can't be! Vegeta! I- it's no use! It looks like that shock gave us engine trouble! I can't control it! What!?

Yamucha-san, do something! Dammit! I- it's no good! I'm leaving her with you! What happened?

Vegeta Vegeta's Ki has completely vanished.

Kuririn, take these two back to their homes for me.

I'm going to go see how it turned out.

I'm going too! That's right, there's nothing I can do by going.

Be careful! Kuririn, it won't do for me to keep quiet about this Afterward, tell the family.

Tell them what?

I don't know about Goku, but Gohan Gohan has already been k*lled by Majin Boo, it seems.

Y- you're kidding! That's what I heard.

Vegeta said so.

I leave it to you.

H- hey! It can't be Even Gohan?

How do I tell them?

Yamucha, what was that blast back there?

I'm not sure.

It was an incredible blast, wasn't it?

Ah, thanks to No.

18-san, we've been saved! This is incredible.

Vegeta So that's it.

However much damage he takes on, Majin Boo can regenerate himself.

You've blown him into so many pieces as to keep him from doing so.

Vegeta you've sacrificed your very self For the first time, you fought for someone else, and d*ed.

You've extinguished yourself For you to die, and leave nothing behind A fitting end for the high pride of Vegeta We've been saved by him, have we?

D- damn Babidi! Hmph! Still alive, are you?

As weak as you are, you sure are persistent! Looks like you survived this with your barrier.

M- Majin Boo! Struggle around, will you?

I'm going to finish you off! What?

The fragments from Majin Boo! W- what!?

I- Impossible! How can this be!?

Majin Boo is alive! B- Boo! Majin Boo! You been buried?

N- no, no! Look closely! Closely! What happened to your feet?

Never mind about that, quickly, quickly! You'd think they'd be kind of important, though, huh?

H- hey! Return me back to normal! Back to normal?

You should be able to do it! Hurry up! I'll die, you know! No reason I couldn't do it! What are you doing!?

Do it now! I could do it Do you want to get sealed up again!?

Hurry and do it! All right, nice work, Majin Boo.

But then again, those bastards! They're the ones who did this to me! That green guy and those two runts! You're absolutely going to pay for this! I won't wipe out this whole planet at once! I'm going to make you suffer! We'll show them how terrible Babidi-sama and Majin Boo are! Being on the ground is too dangerous! We're taking these two to Kami's palace! Piccolo! What do you mean?

What happened to Vegeta?

What happened to Majin Boo?

Piccolo, d- don't tell me! Majin Boo has survived.

T- that can't be! What about Vegeta?

Not even a trace.

Which means, you're saying Vegeta d*ed for nothing!?

In any case, we're taking these two to Kami's palace.

Y- yeah Our only star of hope now is these two faint hope though that might be.

We're turning this planet to hell, Majin Boo! Until those guys show themselves, k*ll everyone there is! k*ll! k*ll! Gohan-san Please please be alive! Madoshi Babidi and Majin Boo have both been restored.

However, it is undetermined whether Gohan, who Kaioshin is relying on, is alive or dead.

Is there any remaining means of resisting Boo now?