08x20 - The Struggle of Videl and the Others! Find the Dragon Balls

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x20 - The Struggle of Videl and the Others! Find the Dragon Balls

Post by bunniefuu »

" Enormous Hope!! A New Finishing Technique For the Little Squirts" and that's how it is.

How can it be?

To think that Gohan, Kaioshin-sama, and even Vegeta could get beaten! Majin Boo's strength is, as feared by Kaioshin-sama, beyond our imaginations.

If we leave him alone like this, then there's really no mistaking it never mind Earthlings, every living being in the universe will be wiped out.

But Goku, your having survived is the one fortunate thing among all this misfortune.

Er, you have the halo there, so you haven't really survived, but I mean you haven't d*ed no, that's not right, you're dead, but alive Aaugh! This is getting me all mixed up! Goku, you're the only one that can defeat Majin Boo.

You can only stay in this world for one day, right Goku?

There's still a little bit of time remaining, and so, you can manage something! Kuririn I'll say this plainly.

It's no use.

I can't b*at him.

T- that can't be! I can't b*at Majin Boo.

G- Goku!?

There wasn't hardly any difference in power between me and Vegeta.

Vegeta gave all he had, yet Majin Boo is still perfectly fine, right?

Sorry, but no matter what I do, I can't win.

So that's it?

Not even Goku can help, huh?

I guess not Damn! If either Vegeta or Gohan had survived, there might still be something we could do No, no matter how many of us g*ng up, it probably would do no good.

Majin Boo isn't at such a level as that.

Naw, that ain't it.

We could use Fusion.

W- what's this " Few-" whatever business?

Fusion! Fusion Merging together, right!?

You know about it, Dende?

Yes! I've never seen it, but when I was on Planet Namek, I heard about it.

It's the specialty technique of the Metamorans, they said.

That's it! I had one of the Metamorans I met in the Other World teach it to me.

What kind of technique is it?

It's a unification technique that can be used only if the powers and body sizes of two people are pretty close.

Unification technique?

In other words, by having two people unite into one, they become a new individual, with awesome powers that neither one of them could have on their own! Yeah?

Come to mention it, Piccolo-san and Nail-san also underwent a form of merging, didn't you?

Ours was an assimilation.

Impossible How can this be?

What incredible power! What an unbelievably fearsome power this is! Is this what uniting with someone is like!?

I will win! Regardless of the opponent, I cannot lose now! I have now obtained the ultimate power! Assimilation is certainly awesome, but this Fusion thing is even more awesome! The Metamorans who taught me, right?

They were both weak, gentle little guys, but once they used their Fusion, they transformed into quite a formidable warrior! I've got a good understanding of it.

After all, in the case of Nail and me, just by assimilating, we had quite a power up.

If either Vegeta or Gohan were alive, you could have done this Fusion, become some extraordinary warrior, and fought against Majin Boo, right!?

Yeah.

Of course, it took me about a week to learn the technique.

Even supposing Vegeta or Gohan had survived, it would probably have been impossible to teach it to them.

I can't stay in this world more than a day, and all.

On top of that, I've been taught the technique, but I've never tried it out.

There ain't anyone about the same as me in the Other World.

In any case, it would've been impossible.

No, it's not impossible! Kuririn, what do you mean?

Goku, you'll be returned to the Other Side pretty soon, right?

But the dead Gohan and Vegeta will be there too, won't they?

You can still do this Fusion, can't you?

Hey, yeah! There is that way! No, it won't work.

Goku cannot come to this world once more, even if he were to accomplish Fusion.

Two sleeping inside, Goten and Trunks, power and size about identical.

Can they do Fusion?

It's too much for them, right?

No Nice work, Mister Popo! That's the way! There is that way! Goku-san! Way to go, way to go, Mister Popo! You did it! But Goku, do you have time?

Yeah.

I'll teach Fusion to the half-pints up to the last minute, but just that ain't going to be enough time.

Piccolo, why don't you take over training them afterward?

You got it.

Yea! We've got hope now! Those two pipsqueaks just might be able to pull this off! However It will take quite a bit of time for Trunks and Goten to master this Fusion thing.

During that time, a considerable number of people will become casualties of Majin Boo.

They might all even be exterminated no, the whole Earth could possibly be destroyed.

We'll have to risk it.

Whatever happens, we have to be prepared to endure anything until the pee-wees master Fusion.

Piccolo, even if they are exterminated, as long as you guys have the Dragonballs, you can return things to normal.

That's right, huh?

There's still some hope remaining! H- hey! Majin Boo! B- Boo! W- watch out! Stop! B- Boo! Do something! Do you want to get sealed up again!?

What's that?

- Some event, probably.

Majin Boo, enough already! Bulma, let's hurry and call forth Shen Long! Say, is this really for real?

Such a cute face, yet she's so skeptical, huh?

Videl-san, keep those eyes peeled wide and watch! This is somethin' you won't be seein' on TV! But it's unbelievable that a dragon can come out of those balls! Bulma, you know the incantation to call out Shen Long, right?

Of course! We're not going to goof up the way Freeza did! Bulma, yell that spell well! Oh, dear! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Old man! This is no time to be making poor jokes! Of all the! There's an incantation, huh?

I guess that fits Bulma, hurry and summon Shen Long so we can bring back to life all the spectators k*lled by Vegeta.

I know.

Come forth, Shen Long, and grant me my wish! All right, in any case, I'm going to go get everyone.

What?

It's suddenly gotten dark! I- it's! Shen Long is coming out?

W- why!?

Bulma-san is the one who gathered the Dragonballs, right?

She must not know the situation yet! Why would she call up Shen Long?

That's it! Vegeta k*lled a bunch of people at the tournament grounds! She's trying to bring them back to life! T- this is bad! If all three wishes get granted, it will be another year before any more wishes are possible! Okay, I'll go right away and stop them.

Damn, Bulma and the others' Ki are hard to search out Y- you're kidding! W- what's that!?

Unreal! I shall grant thee any three wishes.

A- am I dreaming!?

Speak thy wishes now! Um, how shall I word this?

Such a hassle! Bring back to life everyone that d*ed today! Oh, and leave out the bad guys! That should do it, right?

Thank you! Bring back those people who have d*ed?

Is that really possible?

All right, I have granted the first wish.

We're not dead, huh!?

Banzai! We're back alive! Here it is! I shall now hear your second wish.

Aw, hell! I wasn't in time! Son-kun! Goku! Goku! Goku-sa, where have you been!?

Where's Gohan!?

Where's Goten!?

Chichi, there ain't time for this! I'll tell you later.

Dende, can you hear me?

Yes.

I was a bit late.

Shen Long has already granted a wish, but just one.

What should I do?

I- is that so?

In that case, please tell him the other two wishes are all right for now.

If there's only been one, then we can use him again in four months.

So that's it, got it! Oh, and one other thing! Everyone's gathered together here, so tell Kuririn for me that I'll bring everyone there.

Yes, understood.

Okay! Shen Long! That's all the wishes this time around! Thank you! We'll be counting on you next time! Well then, farewell.

W- what is it, Goku!?

What the hell is going on now?

I- I'm sure I'm supposed to have been k*lled by Dabura Well, let's do this.

H- have I come back to life?

Unbelievable Where is Kaioshin-sama!?

Gohan-san and that's it.

Everybody, you're coming with me now to Kami's palace, where Kuririn and the others are waiting for us.

Got it.

In another four months, I'll be sure to find the seven Dragonballs again! Yeah, we're counting on it! Okay, everybody, grab onto me.

I'm going to Instantaneously Move! T- to think this world existed! I'm not dreaming, huh?

Papa, Mama, what are you doing?

Hurry and join hands.

We can't bear to leave our animals behind, so we're going to remain here.

W- what are you saying?

Surely seeking shelter for yourselves is more important than your pets right now! Right, Mama?

Bulma, if Mama is k*lled by this Majin Boo, you can just bring us back to life with the Dragonballs.

Mama is staying with Papa.

Y- you can't be Son-kun?

Bulma, if the worst happens, you have to search for the Dragonballs.

Huh?

Videl-san, aren't you goin'?

Yes, I'm going! I'm going! All right! Everybody, let's go! So, let's go give our pet-chans some food.

W- what was that!?

No sooner am I thinking it just got dark than it's light out again! Well, I guess none of that matters! Majin Boo, shall we begin?

Are Babidi's plans for revenge about to get underway?

What is the fate of the Earth?

The faint remaining stars of hope, Trunks and Goten, still continue to sleep