08x26 - An Astounding Great Transformation!! Super Saiyan 3

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x26 - An Astounding Great Transformation!! Super Saiyan 3

Post by bunniefuu »

" An Astounding, Great Transformation!! Super Saiyan 3" Go even beyond having gone beyond Super-whatever? What is all this? What the hell is this guy saying? I don't get it at all.

Majin Boo, hurry and put this guy away, and let's go to Metro West! By all appearances, he seems to be utterly weak, and yet And yet, as an opponent, not even Vegeta could do anything against him.

I have to do something to keep him here until Trunks can get the Dragon Radar.

I wonder if Trunks has reached the Capsule Corporation yet.

No, he's still on his way.

Hm? Trunks' Ki ain't moving.

Is he just standing there? Hurry it up, already! If possible, I didn't want to take my form even beyond Super Saiyan This is Goten's father's Ki!? It's an incredible Ki! Besides that, all of a sudden, he's traveled way past me! Is this that Instantaneous Movement technique? Do you hear me!? Come on!! Go get the Radar now!! R- right! W- what? Who the hell are you talking to? What radar? Nothing at all.

Don't worry about it.

It could be that old guy is about as strong as Papa was In any case, I have to go get the Dragon Radar fast! It would seem you've got something futile planned, huh? Perhaps.

There's no way around it.

Shall we buy a little time, then? Why'd you go back? You giving up? That ain't it.

What I'm doing is explaining to you about Super Saiyans so you can easily understand.

Super Saiyan? You needn't take the trouble.

We don't even want to know about it.

Aw, don't say that.

Ready? First, this is my usual state, right? This is me as a Super Saiyan.

And then this is a Super Saiyan that's gone even beyond Super Saiyan.

So, I guess you could call it Super Saiyan 2.

Just insignificant transformations! No great change between them, is there? And then From a Super Saiyan that has gone beyond Super Saiyan, h- he's going beyond even farther? Y- you're just bluffing, right Goku? To think there's something even higher! this G- Goku is going even further beyond Super Saiyan! S- stop, Goku! I- if you do that, your remaining time will disappear! Your time is limited! I- incredible! His Ki is swelling up more and more! Father! W- what is this!? Awesome! It's even bigger than it was earlier! Ah, I shouldn't be doing this! I have to hurry! Stop! Stop it, Goku! attacking the Earth T- the entire Earth is shaking! I- is this Goku's power? Even with us so far away? W- w- what's happening!? This is Super Saiyan 3! Sorry it took so much time.

I'm still not used to this transformation.

I- is that Goku!? T- this Ki Don't tell me this is Father's, on Earth No, it isn't Y- yes, it is! It's Son Goku-san.

It's an extraordinary energy, but I'm certain of it! M- most unbelievable! For any power to reach this sacred region from Earth! D- dad! What in the world is happening!? You might have made a scary face, but I'm not at all scared! T- that's right, you fool! What about this Super-whatever-3? You're just trying to look tough! Majin Boo! Give it to him right away! That's right.

Let's hurry and do this.

Through me, everyone on Earth is watching this! Boo, put him to shame! Ain't Trunks done yet? I'm home! He's there! Trunks has arrived there! He made it! Now the Dragon Radar will be all right! Way to go, Trunks! Grandpa! Trunks, welcome home.

My, my, my! You're just in time! I just prepared some tea.

There isn't time for that! Oh! Would you have preferred milk over tea? Or perhaps some cocoa? No, it's not like that! Um, so what are some of the other things that Trunks likes? Juice, maybe? Or maybe iced coffee? No, no! Say, where's the Dragon Radar!? Dragon Radar? Uh-huh! Ah, let's see the Dragon Radar Mm as I remember Hurry up! Hurry! Hurry! Get him, Majin Boo! Boo! Majin Boo! What's the matter with you!? Boo! Awesome! Incredible, Goku! Father! You can b*at him like this, for sure! I'm not so sure.

To be sure, Goku is so incredible that we can't believe it.

However, even so, I'm not sure whether or not he can defeat Boo there.

This Majin Boo, is he really that terrible? Yeah Someone is fighting with Boo! Incredible! I don't know who you are, but hang in there! Take out Majin Boo for us! What are you doing, Boo!? B- Boo! Hey, what was that? What was that? What happened! Did he get him? Great! Great! Sheesh! Hardly any damage at all? That's Vegeta's technique! You lousy rat It appears you absorb all of an opponent's techniques just by fighting with them a little bit.

What's the matter, Boo!? Hurry up and take care of this guy! Goku! That's enough.

Leave it at that! If you keep using that extraordinary power, your time on Earth will be drastically reduced! You have to teach Fusion to the little ones! For a goody-goody, you're pretty strong.

Same to you.

Hey, Majin Boo! What's taking so long!? Hurry up and b*at that guy! You shut up! W- what? What's this!? You dare take that tone toward your master? Hey, see here! Are you listening to me, Boo!? I'm telling you to hurry up and defeat that guy! Trunks still hasn't left yet.

Trunks! What are you doing!? Hurry up! Trunks? Radar! Radar! Come on, where is it? I'm sure it's around here.

I knew it! You were contacting that Trunks kid! Hey, Boo! b*at this guy up thoroughly and make him tell us where Trunks is! Yeesh.

I guess I have to buy us even more time.

Way to go, Goku! That's the way! Father! Goku has gone even beyond having gone even beyond Super Saiyan! His force is brutal! Not here, not here, not here, not here, not here! Not here, not here, not here, not here, not here! It isn't anywhere!! Hasn't Trunks found the Dragon Radar yet? It's possible that Goku might defeat Majin Boo!