08x28 - Absurdly Awful-Looking!? The Special Training Transformation Pose

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x28 - Absurdly Awful-Looking!? The Special Training Transformation Pose

Post by bunniefuu »

" Absurdly Awful-Looking!? The Special Training Transformation Pose" Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yea! Yea! Yea! Go! Go! Go! What's the matter, Father? H- hey, Goku Goku! Boo has gone and done it! He k*lled Babidi! What did you say!? N- now that you mention it, Babidi's Ki has vanished.

I got the feeling he was going to do so before too long.

He really has done it! S- so that means that there's no one left to order Boo around.

It could be that Majin Boo will now stand down quietly Then, that means that peace will return to Earth, right!? I wonder It would be nice if that were so, but So, don't do anything, just wait! Stop k*lling people for no reason! Two days.

Just two days! That's okay, ain't it? Are those guys strong? Of course they are! Yea! Yea! Oh boy, oh boy!! Yea! Yea! Where should I start demolishing now? Over there! Over there! Over there! Over there! Oh boy, oh boy! Isn't that!? Ready GO!! S- spare me! Please! Don't k*ll me! Do you think I look cool? Y- you look cool! Really! Well then, let's smooch! You lied to me, huh!? " Popular Super-star, Barry Karn" I get it.

Earth women like this kind of man.

Okay! How's this? Let's smooch! No!! I won't!! I won't!! Absolutely not!! You're a selfish woman! You turn into a caramel! Now then, it will be boring until those strong guys come, so I'll play around by eliminating all Earthlings! H- how awful! So, we were too optimistic in our thinking.

Now that he's all by himself, Majin Boo is enjoying destroying cities.

He's pretty nasty about that.

Damn! If that rat felt like it, he could wipe out the whole Earth in an instant, everything here included! It'll be all right! He ain't going to destroy the whole Earth at once, I don't think.

When I told Boo that in two days, someone even stronger than me was going to fight him, he seemed happy.

For the next two days, at least, you'll be okay here.

I feel sorry for the Earthlings down in the lower realm, though.

Well, in any case, we'll return everything back to normal with the Dragonballs, so everything will be fine! Which means that no matter what, we have to get those two to master Fusion in two day's time.

That's what it means.

I have to teach them quick, or the time I have left will be I ain't got more than an hour! O- one hour!? That can't be right! You should have more time than that! Can we learn this Fusion technique in just an hour? That Super Saiyan 3 thing I did earlier? It's a technique I can only use in the Other World.

Here in this world, where you have time, it uses up too much energy, and all at once, it gets me tired out.

Is that it? So that's why you're so short of breath, Goku.

In that case, ask Dende to have him replenish your energy! No.

This is something I have to go back to the Other World for.

Your remaining time is down to 30 minutes.

You better start getting ready to go back, Goku.

Uranai O-Baba! Only 30 minutes? Is that all I have left!? That's right, unfortunately enough Damn! Get back here fast, Trunks! Are you all right, Gohan-san? Yes! It is utterly unbelievable! For him to be able to swing around the same Z-sword that generations of Kaioshin found unmanageable in this short a time! It is indeed as I anticipated.

Knowing Gohan-san, he is certain to be able to defeat Majin Boo.

Gohan-san, why don't you take a short break for the time being? You are doing very well! Better than I had imagined! No, I still have much to do! Father continued his training, even in the Other World.

Even if just a little bit Even if just a little bit, I have to become more like Father! Majin Boo is still alive, after all! Goku, there's something I want to ask now, while I can.

What's that? With that Super Saiyan 3 If you had gone all-out, you could have defeated Boo, couldn't you have? How about it? Am I wrong? Eh.

I don't know.

When it comes to Majin Boo's strength, everything's so unreal.

I think that b*ating him would have probably have been impossible.

Probably? Being that it was you, why didn't you try holding out until the end? Does it have something to do with that energy thing? No I'm a person who ain't particularly even supposed to be here.

I shouldn't be the one to do it.

This is a thing that living people ought to do something to solve.

Even if I were to defeat him, someone else outrageous will appear at some time, right? It's a dangerous risk to take but looking at those two ultra-prodigy squirts, I decided to try taking that risk.

You're betting the future of Earth on Goten and Trunks? Yeah.

Doing it this way is more promising.

You really are something! It's too bad about Gohan.

Say, when you go back to the Other Side, tell him I send my regards.

I think the most regrettable thing about him dying is that he can't see you.

Gohan adored you, after all Hey! Trunks has come back! Welcome back, Trunks! Well done! I'm back! I brought it with me! This, right? The Dragon Radar? All right! This is it! This is it! As long as we have this, we can return the cities back the way they were, and bring everyone who d*ed back to life! Uncle, you're incredibly strong! You might even be stronger than Papa! That ain't so! Not your dad Father, you said you were unconscious, so we thought maybe you were weak! Goten! Trunks! The Fusion training continues now! Right! I only have a little bit of time left now.

Unless you guys are all fired up, it really is the end of the Earth.

Understood? Yes, Sensei! What's this, you've gotten considerably more submissive, huh? Looks like Super Saiyan 3 has served a purpose in this area, as well.

Okay, here goes! Let's do over from where you were matching your Ki together.

Right! He's here, he's here! I have spotted Majin Boo, altitude 3000 meters, at point SX-39.

He is casually flying southwest.

He's coming this way! Looks like fun! Let's play, you! It's okay now.

We've gotten clean away That's kinda itchy! H- help!! That wasn't very fun.

I- incredible! To think those two half-pints could raise their Ki from within themselves to this extent! Hang in there, Trunks! All right! That's about the same.

This is what it feels like to fit your Ki together.

Practice it well afterwards.

Are you okay, Goku? It looks like this is pretty hard on you.

I'm all right.

I'm all right! It's only for a little bit longer.

This ain't anything! Does it use that much of his vitality to become Super Saiyan 3 here in the lower realm? N- now listen.

In order for you to achieve Fusion, the real hard part starts now.

Right! Right! Once you've gotten your Ki to be exactly the same, if the two of you can also perform the Fusion Pose together exactly the same, your Fusion will be complete! I'm going to show you the Pose, so you two learn it well! Got that? Yes! Yes! First, you two will stand with a certain degree of space between you.

Then, do this! Be careful about the angle of your arms! " Fu " As you switch your arms, you move towards each other.

At this time, you move your feet three steps' worth.

" -sion!" Carefully watch the angle of your legs! " Ha!!" Then you put your fingers together like this! Again, carefully watch the angle of your legs! What do we do!? That looks awful! Oh boy, oh boy! Oh boy, oh boy! Without anyone to control him, he's become even more violent! Boo goes on the rampage! Okay, you guys try it now! Right! Hurry, Goku! There isn't any time! Initiate Trunks and Goten to the ways of this new finishing technique, Fusion!