08x29 - See You Later, Everybody!! Goku Returns to the Other World

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x29 - See You Later, Everybody!! Goku Returns to the Other World

Post by bunniefuu »

" See You Later, Everybody!! Goku Returns To The Other World" Listen up.

The only thing that will defeat Majin Boo is this Fusion technique! You have to learn it perfectly within the next two days.

Right! Goku is breathing hard.

This must be due to him using up all his energy by becoming Super Saiyan 3 during his fight with Boo.

Now then, both of you do that Pose from a moment ago, and make it symmetrical.

Got it? Okay, give it a try! What's wrong? What does symmetrical mean? Um, how can I explain? All right! Me and Piccolo will try doing it for you, so watch closely! I will!? Ready? Watch carefully! Like this, as if being reflected in a mirror Both of you move opposite each other.

" Fu-" " -sion!" " Ha!!" W- what this? They said they were training, but is this dance training? Are they really going to be able to defeat Majin Boo like that? All right! Trunks! Goten! You do it! Right! Goku, you said you wanted to try doing this together with Vegeta But, even if he were still alive, I don't think he would have done this with you.

Why not? How come? Uh n- never mind.

Hey, hey! Like this? Right, right! Huh? Goten, the angle of your arms is a bit low.

Raise them higher.

Right! Now, step to the side Fu- -sion! Oops! Ha! Hey, hold on, more this way, this way! Good grief All right! Well then, let's try it a little slower.

Gohan! Gohan! Chichi, shake it off! Is she still down from having heard about Gohan dying? Poor thing! O- Baba! How much time's Goku-sa got remainin' here on Earth? It depends on Goku's energy, but I'd say about 15 minutes or so.

Chichi, please come to 'fore then! Otherwise, you'll miss his leavin' forever! Fu- - sion! Ha! It's starting to feel right! All right Keep going like that! I feel terrible! Even as we're here, Majin Boo is out wreaking havoc, and continuing to destroy the Earth! Yeah, even knowing that we can return everything back to normal with the Dragonballs.

Hooray! Hooray! Great! Great! Babidi's all gone! Now there's nobody to order me around! Great! Great! Yea! Yea! Now which city should I demolish? Yahoo! I'm starting to get sleepy.

What are you doing, you dimwit!? Why, you Didn't you hear me!? I'm telling you to hurry and get out of the way! Am I cool-looking? What? Cool-looking, you say? You punk! Of course you don't look cool! Haven't you ever looked in a mirror!? You lousy Majin! I- it's Majin Boo! This is a good place.

Think I'll build my house here and take a nap! It's too loud, huh? Gonna make things quiet! Living things, come together! First, I'll turn everyone into clay! Smoosh! Next comes cleaning, cleaning! Okay, now! Fu-sion! Ha! No, no! Again! Fu- - sion! Ha! There's still a ways to go, huh? The two of you ain't matched your breathing.

Goten, are you having fun with this training? Not at all.

Come on! Snap to it! R- right! Finished! Looks cool! Ups-a-daisy! Here is where I eat food.

Here is the tub.

Heavenly, heavenly! Pajama-jama-jama, Pajama-jama-jama, Pa-pa-pa! Pajama, Pa-pa-pa, pajama! Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa, pa-pa-pa-pa- pa-pa-pa-pa, pa-pa-pa, pajama! Here is the toilet.

Here is where I wash my face and brush my teeth.

Be sure to brush our teeth often, okay? Here is the bed.

I slept good! I bet I slept for five seconds.

Now then, he said it would be two days 'til those strong guys come, right? It'll be dull until then.

All right! Gonna go destroy cities again! Away! Okay, once again, from the beginning! Okay, stretch out your arms! Go! One-two, one-two, one-two What's the matter, Trunks? Uncle, this technique makes us look bad! Look bad? I ain't so sure.

Even so, this technique is awesome! The Metamorans that taught it to me got exceptional strength from doing it, you know! Even so Never mind that, Uncle, show us Super Saiyan 3! Earlier, I was gone getting the Radar, and didn't see it! I want to see Super Saiyan 3 too.

Rather than learn this cumbersome technique, maybe we should turn Super Saiyan 3 instead, shouldn't we? Yeah! Then we'll b*at Majin Boo for sure! That ain't possible.

Unless you merge together with Fusion, he's not at all an opponent you can b*at.

Don't take Boo too lightly! I- is that so? Now, let's continue your training.

I give up.

All right! Just once, I'll show you Super Saiyan 3! Really? In exchange, you have to train as hard as you can on Fusion! Stop, Goku! The time you can stay on Earth will disappear! There ain't any time anyway.

Trunks! Goten! Watch closely! First comes Super Saiyan This is beyond Super Saiyan, or Super Saiyan 2 And beyond this What is it!? This is Super Saiyan 3.

A- awesome! Father! U- Uncle! - Father! Goku! I'm okay, Piccolo! Okay, you promised.

Continue your Fusion training! Goku, it's time! You're going back to the Other World.

Already? Just now, the time you can stay on Earth shrank remarkably.

I see.

Piccolo, sorry, but the rest is up to you.

Knowing these two, they should master Fusion before tomorrow's out.

G- Goku You're the only one who can teach them now.

I'm counting on you.

You got it.

Trunks! Goten! You're the only ones that can b*at Majin Boo and save the Earth! Train hard, now! Right! Chichi! Chichi! Wake up, I tell ya! Chichi! W- where am I? I'll give ya the details later, right now, Goku-sa Goku-sa's goin' back to the Other World! G- Goku-sa!? You've gone to such lengths, it's too bad you couldn't have taken it easy.

Good-bye, Son-kun.

Goku, " Take care" may sound a little strange, but take care, okay? Yeah! Goku-sa! Yow-ow-ow! G- Goku-sa, what am I supposed to do? Gohan's gone and all Chichi, don't get all depressed like that! You've got Goten, don't you? B- but, what if he gets k*lled by Majin Boo? Don't worry.

If they can master this technique they're doing, there ain't no way they'll lose! Once I see Gohan on the Other Side, I'll tell him you said hello.

Um, I think that Gohan-kun is still alive Why? - It's nothing, just a hunch.

I know how you feel, but really, I don't think that's so.

We can tell by his Ki.

Still, it'd be nice if he was alive, huh? Yes Well, that's it.

Let's go, Goku.

Yeah What is it, Goten? I know! You're wantin' your daddy to give you a hug, huh? Oh! In that case, you might have said something sooner! Whoosh! Goten, take care of your mommy for me.

'kay Okay, it really is time, Goku! I know.

See you later, everyone! Uncle! We're going to try hard! Everyone, take care! Let's get together again after you die! That jerk! He would have to say something so hapless! Gonna destroy more and more! Gonna k*ll more and more! Majin Boo's wild run continues.

And, at the furthest reaches of the universe, in the Kaioshin Realm Gohan is also working hard at his Z-Sword training.