08x32 - Birth of a Superhuman Warrior!! His Name is Gotenks

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x32 - Birth of a Superhuman Warrior!! His Name is Gotenks

Post by bunniefuu »

" Birth Of a Superhuman Warrior!! His Name is Gotenks" Fusion! Fusion! Hey! Hey everyone, I heard the pee-wees are about to try out their Fusion! Then the special training is finally over? Let's go see! You're going? Upon merging, they're supposed to have an enormous Ki, and there'd be trouble if the palace were damaged, so they said they're doing it out front.

Once they successfully merge, they're supposed to become some wildly strong warrior, but how do you suppose they'll look? Hmm, well, those two little guys resemble each other quite a bit, so I don't guess they'll change all that much.

Just think if they became some predisposed macho man! Their name What'll happen to their name, once they're done mergin'? They're Goten and Trunks, so Gotenks? Or will it be Trunten? Naw, either way, it's a deranged name, huh? What are you saying? They'll only be merged for around thirty minutes, so a name doesn't matter, does it? But, won't we have trouble tryin' to call him? They're doing it, they're doing it! Trunks, hold your Ki down just a bit more.

This is tough.

Like this? All right! Your two Ki have become utterly identical! Now then, start the Fusion! Here it comes! Fusion Ha!! You're kidding! Incredible! Hey Is that right? T- they can, in fact, return back to normal, right? I- I can't love that! Is that really the guy Goku said might be able to overcome Majin Boo? He doesn't look like it, but that must be it, huh? S- so that's it! Oh, Goku! An eye for an eye, and a fatso for a fatso, is that it? Looks like he's about to start doing something.

He's started running! That is one complete and utter failed product.

Hey! I- I knew it.

During the " -sion" pose just now, Trunks had his fingers sticking out! During this point, your hands must be in fists.

Okay? You got that? All right, let's do it over once again! What are you doing!? Hurry up and return to normal, would you!? How do I return to normal? There's no use.

Shall we wait for thirty minutes to go by, then? How strange! You're neither Trunks nor Goten, are you? Why did your clothes come out that way? Say, what happened to Goten-kun? Do you have a name? Gotenks.

See? It's Gotenks after all! It almost thirty mintues.

Trunks! - Goten! D- did we do it? I don't know.

Hey, what did that feel like, merging? Don't you remember much about it? Mm-mm.

Still, you really were able to merge! Now we see light of hope! Sorry, but I'd like to have you save your talk until after they've defeated Majin Boo.

Right now, we don't have even a moment to spare! All right, one more time.

Okay, begin.

Fusion Ha!! Surely a mistake, huh? You can tell by one look.

He hasn't done anything yet, and already he's exhausted.

This time, during the " Ha," your fingers were a bit off.

Let's do it again in another thirty minutes All right, begin.

Fusion Ha!! That was perfect! He's being born! The warrior who will defeat Majin Boo! W- what!? W- what a storm of a Ki! T- they've done it! They've succeeded! Incredible, incredible! I can't really tell, but they must be extraordinary.

Lookin' at them, they do seem pretty awesome.

What are you saying? Even I can tell at least that much! Incredible! He really has an incredible Ki! Okay, this finally turned out right.

Now, in another thirty minutes, we'll finally have you achieve this as Super Saiyans.

Aren't you underrating me? What? I'm enough to defeat Majin Boo just as I am! Y- you moron! What are you talking about!? You don't know anything about how frightful Majin Boo is! No matter how incredible you may say you are, at your level, it's still impossible! There is absolutely no way you can prevail against Majin Boo! Don't think that lightly of me! Okay, fine! I'll show you right now! Majin Boo's body, that is! W- wait! Trunten! Er, Gotenks.

This way, huh? Fairly close-by.

In that case, give me thirty minutes and I'll defeat him and return in time to give back plenty of change! What speed! Y- you miserable fool! If you get k*lled now, everything will have been wiped out! H- he was sure an overbearing fellow, but you never know, he may just be able to defeat Majin Boo! Yeah! He really did seem sure of himself, huh? Are you awakening, Goku-san? Kaioshin-sama How's Gohan? Has his power-up been finished yet? Good grief! It has only been two hours.

This ceremony takes five hours, so there should be another three hours left.

Hey, Gohan, hang in there! Come on, Father! Thinking you don't have anything to do with this You're not getting away! Majin Boo! Gotcha, gotcha! Yea! Yea! Yea!! Help me! H- help me! What's this? I- I'm gonna drown! Thank you so much! M- M- M- Majin Boo! - I hate you.

You're quite the tough punk! That was simply my way of saying hello.

I didn't think it would have any effect myself.

Who are you!? Hmph! Since you're going to be dying here anyway, there's no point in me introducing myself, is there? Die? Sorry, but I don't have time to waste chit-chatting with you.

I'm going to have to put you away lickety-split! Why, you Here goes! Take this! Hmph! Fatty! Call yourself a Majin and that's all you've got? Oh, no! I said I was going to show them his body before I left, and now I've vaporized it! Well, nothing I can do about that now, huh? What!? You called me a fatty, huh? Now I'm mad! In that case, what are you going to do about it? Gonna k*ll you! Sheesh.

Too slow! I- impossible! I should have dodged him! You mean that in that instant, he was able to read my movement? Now die! Majin Boo! So long as we of the defense forces are here, we will not allow you to have your way! All right, open fire! I- it's no use! He's not an opponent you can handle! Get out of here, quick! What!? Everybody, everybody Stop!! NOW DIE!! T- this can't be! Gonna k*ll more and more! He's come back! G- Goten! Trunks! I got beaten up all over! Didn't I tell you!? Listen up, your fight with Majin Boo comes one more day from now! Until then, you'll train as hard as you can! Once you've gotten even a little bit stronger, your Fusion will be more effective! Okay!? You got that, Trunten!? Er, Gotenks.

You got that, Gotenks!? Fusion was a success.

However, its power is still far from matching Majin Boo.

Can Gohan really achieve a power-up? The only ones who can stop the destruction of the Earth now are Gohan and Trunten- I mean, Gotenks.