08x33 - The Final w*apon is Engaged!? Satan Will Save the Earth

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

08x33 - The Final w*apon is Engaged!? Satan Will Save the Earth

Post by bunniefuu »

" The Final w*apon is Engaged!? Satan Will Save the Earth" Just as if he were a little child, Majin Boo seems to enjoy k*lling those who oppose him or, of course, run away from him.

The majority of them are k*lled by his blasts, and occasionally, when he becomes hungry, he turns them into candy and such and eats them.

All the while, the Earth has not silently looked on, but rather, m*llitary forces have mobilized against him countless times.

However, unable to do anything before Majin Boo's power, the m*llitary has been obliterated at every turn, and now, there is no one left who will stand up to him.

However, the people remaining have not entirely lost hope.

The reason being, the people have learned through radio broadcasts that there is still a savior who has survived.

And so, the people have waited for their savior to awaken.

It is he who even defeated Cell, the greatest warrior in the world- no, in the universe! He who can take pride in his undefeated legend, the mightiest man The champion, who has been resting within a shelter to recover from the fatigue of the Tenkaichi Tournament The awakening of Mister Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan! Do not worry.

I will be sure to defeat Majin Boo at any cost.

If you would please, be careful! Looks like everyone knows it.

The only one who can defeat Majin Boo is the strongest combatant in the universe, Mister Satan.

Damn you, rotten Majin Boo! The next time we meet! Now see here.

If you move, I can't swab this on, you know! That hurts! What are you talkin' about!? You brought this on yourself! Listen, Goten, you're all I've got left.

So you can't be doin' that sort of recklessness you were pullin' earlier! Got it? Y- yes You too, Trunks.

R- right That's right! You are the last hope the Earth here has! Learn your lesson from this, and refrain from doing anything else so rash! Piccolo-san? What is it? My Papa was awfully strong, right? Do you think I can surpass my Papa? I want to defend the Earth, here, the same way my Papa tried to defend it! And so, for that reason as well, I have to become even stronger than my Papa! Trunks! Within your two bodies Within your two bodies flows the same warrior blood that has come to create possibility from impossibility many times over.

You can surpass him, at some time.

I'm sure of it! Now, let's start training! Right! Stick with it, Trunks! Goten-chan, you stick with it too! That is Majin Boo's house? Y- yes, so it seems, Mister Satan.

All right, I'll go alone from here.

Leave this entirely up to me! You guys can go back and wait for the good news.

Very well, if you please Please defend the peace of this world for us! U- um, Mister Satan? What's in the bag? This? Let's just say this is a secret w*apon to defeat Majin Boo, just in case.

Oh, a secret w*apon? How promising! Everyone can rest assured! All right, shall we start off by talking him down, then? I'm going to make him regret that the strongest warrior in the universe, Mister Satan, is here on Earth! That got them! See here! Come on out, Majin Boo! Mister Satan has arrived! What's the matter!? Huh? Can't you come out, you dirty coward? In that case, I'll come to you.

Prepare yourself! I'm going to give it to you out-and-out, through-and-through, and over-and-over! U- um, Mister Satan? Have you strained your throat or something? He can't hear you with that soft a voice! Ahem, yeah, um, you see, it's like this I know! In that case, how about I say it for you? Hey, hey, Majin Boo! Why don't you get out here!? You're finished now! You idiot! If you speak in that loud a voice, he can hear you, you know! Apparently, he didn't notice.

Really! You guys being here is just holding me back! Go back, go back! Well then, if you'll excuse us.

Be careful! Please take care of the Earth! Tell the press corps for me that I, Mister Satan, will protect the peace! Well, now that those annoyances are gone I- I wonder if Majin Boo is home.

Maybe he's not home He's not here! Did you get scared off by me, Majin Boo!? There's nothing I can do, huh? After all, if he's not here, there's no way I can fight him! That's all there is to it! I'll go home! Nothing I can do but go home, huh!? You idiot! You tubby! A fart goes " Boo," pun intended! I- I- I'm so sorry, Majin Boo-sama! Everything I said just now was untrue! Untrue! Actually, I respect you, Boo-sama, from the bottom of my heart! Why, you! Startle me, will you!? You! You! You! Do you think that someone as I would be anxious about Majin Boo!? Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo! W- w- why it's Majin Boo-sama! Good day to you! I'm so pleased to meet you.

Yes, yes, by all means, by all means! What kind of candy do you wanna be made into and eaten? Hard candy? A biscuit? A gummi? No, no! Please, wait just a moment! Majin Boo-sama, I have a wonderful present for you! H- here! It's nothing special, but I don't need something that's nothing special! I'll k*ll you! N- n- no, it really isn't something that's nothing special! See? Luxurious chocolates! Be my guest! Choco, huh? What's " luxurious?" T- that means they're very expensive and delicious! He ate them! He ate them! You fool! That choco is loaded with deadly poison! Soon you'll be writhing in pain and huh? Yum! This is yummier than human choco! I- is that so? Ah! My next present is this! A Game Poy! What is it? Watch, watch! You move like this to b*at your opponent! This is hard!! L- let's put in an easier cassette! I get it.

This is pretty hard too! All right! Now! It's now or never! Die! Yea!! " The End!!" Hey! That was kinda fun just now! W- why that's great, great! You're funny, so I'll make you my servant.

T- thank you so much! I'll give you these.

They're hard candy made of people.

They're yummy! Here, eat them! Y- yes, thank you very much! I humbly accept them! Delicious! These are quite appetizing.

Most certainly! What? Is someone there? I uh I thought for a moment I saw what looked like somebody Well, let's k*ll 'em! S- splendid! Great that was great! Great! Er, if it is all right with you, could you let me take a picture together with you? Please, as a memento.

That's it! A little more like please, sprawl yourself out.

Like this? Pardon me, but taking pictures like this is in fashion! For now, at least I have a nice photograph! Boo-sama! Are you feeling hungry? I'm very good at cooking! Boo-sama! It's just about time, right? Goku-san! It's finished! I got bored and fell asleep! You can have a seat now.

Your efforts have been appreciated, honorable forefather! How about it? Gohan, have you gotten any stronger? Don't be foolish! The ceremony has just ended.

The power-up will take another twenty hours! Let's begin.

Listen, it's a simple matter.

You just have to sit still there and concentrate your mind.

Sit still yet again? Just put up with it! Just by doing this, power beyond your limits will become yours! That's a small price, isn't it? There's no time, right? Let's begin right away.

Understood.

The ceremony completed, Gohan now enters the power-up.

Elsewhere, where Mister Satan is Now, now, my delicious cooking is ready! Help yourself! Oh, you must be tired! You've been working so hard! Don't get too carried away, fatso! You get this straight now! Don't you underestimate me!