09x02 - Which One Will Win!? A Good-and-Evil Boo-Boo Confrontation

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x02 - Which One Will Win!? A Good-and-Evil Boo-Boo Confrontation

Post by bunniefuu »

"Which One Will Win!? A Good-and-Evil Boo-Boo Confrontation" Who are you!? Who are you!? --I'm Majin Boo! --I'm Majin Boo! T- there are two Majin Boos! W- what is going on!? H- hang in there, Majin Boo! What are you doing, Majin Boo!? Get him! Get him, Majin Boo! Don't you lose, Majin Boo! They're both Majin Boo, huh? That sure makes it hard to root for him.

What does this mean, exactly? I feel a tremendously evil Ki coming from the new one that came out.

It's probable that the evil part within Boo has surged up and has been spewed out! Nice going, Boo! Attaway! Keep it up like that! This is bad! There's no chance the original Boo can win! When they split in two, the evil Boo took most of their power with him! At this rate! You must be tired, Goten.

Here, drink up! Trunks! Goten! What are you doing? We're going to train right now! Again? I want to rest a little.

We just barely got back here.

You saw the power we had during our Fusion, right!? Leave the destruction of Boo to us! Don't get so full of yourself! We must make your Fusion even more impeccable! Your power is still not enough! There's no time to be playing around! If things continue, everyone will be done in by this new Boo! Piccolo, what are you lordin' it over on them so much for!? Don't go bullyin' Goten around just because you figure Goku-sa is gone! B- bullying? That's right! Who do you think you are!? Goten and Trunks are still children! This is usually the time they'd be takin' their naps, you know! If you keep up nothing but their special training like this, then when the time comes, they'll be all tired out and get beaten! Let them rest for a little while! A- all right.

So then, for a short while, we'll take a break.

But after you've rested a bit, we're going to train even harder than before! Yeah! --I'm hungry! Let's go eat something, Goten! --Yeah! Don't go overdoin' it, Goten! You're still a child, after all! In a pinch, you can leave the fightin' up to the adults! Okay, mother! You too, Trunks! Got it? I got it! Will that be all right, do you think? There's still one day left before the appointed time.

We'll manage something.

I- I'll turn you into chocolate! H- he's turned into something funny again! W- what's going on!? W- what is this!? Goten, don't panic! Stay calm! Stay calm! Huh? What's that? It's coming from Earth, huh? Is that Majin Boo? That's an incredible Ki! I wonder what in the world is happening on Earth.

H- how can this be!? Hey, Piccolo, what was that just now? Majin Boo has transformed! Thanks to some foolish Earthling, he has become pure evil, and his body is now more suited to fighting.

T- this This means! W- what, Piccolo? Don't tell me this means more trouble! I- it's all right! Trunks and Goten have their Fusion! Goku said Fusion was the strongest there is, didn't he? This Ki is enormous! What in the world is happening? A good question.

U- um, can I ask you to please power me up a little faster? At this rate, the Earth itself, which I have to save, will be lost! Don't worry so.

I'm doing it full-tilt.

I don't expect that you are.

Die!! He's gone! He's gone! H- he was afraid! He was afraid of me, Mister Satan, and ran away! I know it! I know he did! That's only right! I am the strongest man in the world! Not even Majin Boo is so reckless that he would fight with me! H- he heard that! Satan B- Boo We're saved! He still remembers me! Piccolo-san, what do you suppose will happen to the Earth now? In any case, all we can do is strengthen Trunks and Goten.

Those two half-pints are the last card we have left to play.

Once the break is over, we'll begin training immediately! I'm full, I'm full! Now that my stomach is full, I've become sleepy.

Me too! How about we take a nap? Yeah! Trunks, before you take a nap, make sure you take a shower! Goten! Same goes for you! Yeah, we know.

--Trunks-kun, let's take one together! --No way, take it by yourself! What's the matter, Piccolo!? He's coming! He's headed for this temple! Ah, hell! This Majin Boo is able to seek out our Ki! Majin Boo, having become the very essence of evil, has at length intruded at the temple! Gohan is still in the middle of his training.

Is there anything that can actually be done?