09x05 - I'm Going Like I Mean It!! A Wide-Open Super Gotenks

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x05 - I'm Going Like I Mean It!! A Wide-Open Super Gotenks

Post by bunniefuu »

"'I'm Going Like I Mean It!!' A Wide-Open Super Gotenks" Miserable fool! This is all because you didn't start out as Super Saiyan! This really was a waste.

You're not strong! I wasn't even being serious, so of course I didn't! I'll show you what will happen when I mean business! Dynamite Kick!! Don't you toy with me! Dynamite Kick Boomerang!! What was that just now!?

Yow-ow-ow-ow! You're sure putting up with a lot Rolling Thunder Punch!! Now, look Right here, right here.

Dammit! You're mocking me! Why, you! Ouch! Inoshishi (Wild Boar) att*ck!! Power Tackle!! Miracle Super Punch!! Great Kick Special!! Dangerous Machinegun Punch!! Spiral sh**ting Sobat!! Huh?

Next comes Magnum Sundae!! Ultra m*ssile Parfait!! Hyper Plasma Shortcake!! Burning Annindo (Almond Tofu) Burning Annin-daa!! Yowch!! You're pretty tough, aren't you!?

W- well, that's all j- j- just what I was planning on! Ow! Time out a second.

Pardon me, Piccolo-san, but is it possible you think I'm losing?

I don't want to think so, but given the difference in your strengths, it cannot be avoided.

Hold on, now! W- what!?

Now look, like I was just telling Boo, everything up to now was taken into account! Taken into account, you say?

So you see! I've got a bunch of things that I thought up, you know?

Oh, is that right?

What kind of scheme do you have going?

See, at first, I was going to get ridiculously b*at up, and at the last moment, turn the tables on him, right?

That's the most exhilarating pattern of winning there is, isn't it?

As long as I'm at this, I'd like for them to say it was an incredible battle! Stop thinking about that trivial stuff and go get him at full power right from the start! Geez! You don't understand the aesthetics of fighting at all, huh?

There's no need for you to have kept me in the dark about your little ruse! Time out is over!! All right! I'm starting the second round now! He's not taking that guy seriously enough! Right about now, inside the Room of Spirit and Time I'm sure a life-and-death battle is unfolding.

Hang on there, you guys! How can you say that so casually?

What if they lose to Boo, and Piccolo destroys the doorway?

Neither Trunks nor Goten-kun will ever come out of that room again! T- that's why, once we bring them back to life with the Dragon Balls So, are you saying to them that once they lose, they have to die?

Is it okay for Kami-sama to say such a thing!?

When a person dies, it's incredibly painful for us, you know! Senju Kannon (Thousand-armed Goddess of Mercy) Punch!! Daikaiten (Great Spinning) Kick!! I- is that part of his plan as well?

Is that what they call aesthetic?

That's enough! You're weak! This is no fun.

I'll k*ll you! What did you say?

Talk big to me, will you!?

You don't get how fearsome I am at all, do you?

You'll be sorry! Now you've made me seriously angry! Su-per Saiyan!! Oh! You can turn Super Saiyan even while you're in Fusion!?

Piccolo-san is surprised! In that case, how about I provide him with a little more service?

H- he just might win! I'm putting all of this to an end- the playing around, that is! Here I go! Which technique should I start concluding this with?

There's that one, and this one I thought so many of them up What are you doing!?

Hurry up and decide! Okay, I've decided! But he might die with just one blow Oh, well Take this! Galactica Donuts!! Stop!! Oh! This is pretty good! This settles it, huh?

Just kidding.

W- what kind of guy is this!?

W- well, I thought it would come to this! Just you going isn't fair! It's my turn now for sure! You dummy! W- what!?

Gotenks! He got me It wasn't me! Out of the way, now! You're giving me no latitude, huh Piccolo-san?

Why, you!! Get carried away, will you?

All right, in that case! Ow-ow-ow-ow! Ha! Ha ha-a! Serves you right! I was thinking of showing you even more than this, but it's getting tiresome, so I'll finish you off with the best I've got! Take this, and be gone from this world! I went to a lot of trouble training for this great technique! Super Ghost Kamikaze att*ck!! It just might be that this will b*at him! W- what's that?

Hi! It's a ghost! An unusually cheerful ghost of Gotenks Can this really be a last great technique to defeat Boo?

I've won!