09x10 - Boo Overwhelmed!! Gohan's Miracle Power

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x10 - Boo Overwhelmed!! Gohan's Miracle Power

Post by bunniefuu »

"Boo Overwhelmed!! Gohan's Miracle Power" For them to run out of time! You rotten guys! This is all because you didn't finish him off right away! Now we've had it! Our Fusion has ended too! You don't suppose we're going to get k*lled now? There's no supposing about it! We are definitely going to be k*lled like this! I- it can't be so! Say, shall we run away? Do you think we could get away? It would be impossible, wouldn't it? We're going to get k*lled, are we? Damn, and we're still so young! I don't want to be! Piccolo-san! I don't think it will be much help, but I'll fight too.

I'll do everything I can, and if it's not enough, I'll die alongside you.

Do everything you can!? You've got to be kidding! Piccolo-san, you know darn well this is the guy not even Fusion could stand up to! Right! Right! Piccolo-san, you're an adult, so maybe you're fine with it, but we're still children, and we'd definitely hate to die! What should we do, Trunks-kun? Okay, then! Having come to this Having come to this? Let's sincerely apologize! He's pretty simple, so if we give him one of his favorite candies and apologize, he might unexpectedly forgive us! That's it! Maybe he will forgive us! If he does, ha ha, we can buy enough time for our next Fusion! N- now, come on All right, Goten! Let's get some candy ready right now! But there aren't any stores anywhere around.

It's possible that we could look throughout the entire world and there wouldn't be any candy stores left.

I don't think there's anyone around who makes candy, either.

Maybe this won't work after all Hey! Cut it out already! What!? W- what's the matter with Majin Boo? B- beats me I- I hear something! Huh? Is that could it be snoring? H- he's asleep.

He fell asleep! How come? W- what does this mean!? Is he just toying around with us? Or is he instead? We're going to go have a look! W- wait! Don't do anything uncalled-for! He has to be sleeping after all, here, doesn't he? I'm not sure.

Maybe he's just trying to trick us.

I know! Let's tug on this and see! If he's playing possum on us, he's sure to be surprised and open his eyes! Here goes! A little farther What!? Y- you idiots! Goten! Trunks! W- what are you guys trying to do, intentionally wake him up now that he's so kindly gone to sleep!? I don't know what he's planning, but right now it doesn't matter! In any case, we have to do whatever it takes to buy some time, and get ready for your next Fusion! That's the only way we can defeat him! Got it? Okay What!? W- what Ki is this!? Someone's coming! Who is it!? T- they're strong! This is a fantastic Ki! I- I don't know it! Who can it be!? Is it a new enemy? Or is it instead? I- it's Goku!! No it isn't! It's Big Brother! Big Brother! Gohan-san!? W- what? It couldn't be! Thank goodness I'm in time! --Gohan-san --Big Brother! Thank goodness! You weren't dead, huh? Nah.

It was a close one, but I was saved by Kaioshin-sama.

Up to now, I've been at Kaioshin-sama's place.

I- is that Gohan? No.

There's something different! The look on his face is a little different, and he has a different sort of Ki than before, too.

On top of that, his meekness has disappeared.

That's why I couldn't tell it was him.

What about everyone else? They were k*lled by Majin Boo! What!? Including Mom and Dende and the others? That's right! Everyone except for us! That's done it! To think that even Dende had been k*lled! How can this be!? The Dragon Balls, upon which everything depends, have vanished! They were delicious! I ate them, after I turned them into choco! No, that's not true! I can feel it! A faint Ki Hey, don't tell me you intend to fight me! No.

I intend to k*ll you! Okay, Gohan! Show him your power, now that you've undergone that power-up! Still, Kaioshin-sama, when you first said you were going to bring Gohan-san to this holy region, the Kaioshin Realm, I was thinking, "What could come from this?" Kibit, I was right in my judgment, wasn't I? Yes.

Not only did he pull out the legendary Z-Sword, which even successive generations of Kaioshin-sama were unable to do, but he also released the Grand Kaioshin-sama that was sealed within it! Indeed.

To think that in fourteen generations, and with fourteen other Kaioshin, not one was able to break my seal P- please, forgive us! Even so, I think that effectively, this is for the best.

After all, the human realm should be defended by the hands of humans themselves.

I think so too.

After all, the future ain't something to be handed to us by someone.

Which is why People must always continue to work for it, and it's precisely because we have a future we believe in that people can hold life precious.

Now that I think about it, I'm dead, huh? Oh, well Still, Goku-san, what you say is correct.

Hmph! I knew that without having to be lectured by you fellas! After all, how many years do you think I've been alive!? Everyone together making a fool of the old guy! That's not how it is! Hang in there, Gohan! The future of Earth rests on your shoulders! I remember! You're the guy I blew away earlier! You're going to k*ll me? Looks like you want to get blown away by me once again! I- it's hopeless! Judging from his Ki, Gohan has powered up, but no matter how much, there's no way he can win by fighting him head-on! I- it's too dangerous! We have to use Fusion and fight together with him! We can't! We can't do that until an hour has gone by! I know! But let's at least try to do what we can! After all, at this rate, Big Brother will be! Goten All right! Let's try to fight together, even if it is hopeless! All right! N- now you've done it! B- Big Brother! A- awesome! Way to go, Gohan-san! What's the matter? Weren't you going to blow me away? I will blow you away! I will blow you away! I will blow you away!! Unbelievable! What the hell has happened to him? It's hard to believe he's the same Gohan! And he's not even Super Saiyan, but that power! Way to go, Big Brother! That level of att*ck couldn't have had any effect on you.

It's useless for you to try to trick me.

Damn! It hasn't affected him at all! What's the matter? Aren't you going to come? In that case, I'll go! He's coming! He's coming! He's coming! W- what's this!? Over here.

You ret*rd.

With his ultimate power, Gohan tosses Majin Boo around! The light of hope for the Earth has begun to shine!