09x14 - The Miracle Happens Once... Will the Super Combination With Gohan Come About?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x14 - The Miracle Happens Once... Will the Super Combination With Gohan Come About?

Post by bunniefuu »

"The Miracle Happens Once Will the Super Combination With Gohan Come About?" Can we really combine just by putting on these Potara things? Of course you can! And the effect is even greater than Fusion! These are the treasures we Kaioshin have kept up our sleeves since long ago, you know! I- I did not know There really is no helping the folks nowadays.

That's why you've gotten so weak, for a Kaioshin.

Kibit, did you know about this? No.

Look, just try it out! You've got them too, right? Kibit, you take off your left one.

I will do my right one R- right.

We're going to hit each other! I- incredible! This is incredible power! W- whoa! Goku-san, I can fight too like this! Let us go to Earth together! Don't get carried away! No matter how strong you may have become, you're still nothing special, at best! You're bound to be absorbed by Boo.

You stay here.

O- okay These certainly are awesome, old timer! So, how long can we stay combined? The Potara don't have that sort of shortcoming! It's forever! There's nothing to return you back to normal again! Never return? What a fix Staying combined with Gohan that whole time If it were possible, then I for one would have returned You mean to say, old-timer, that you combined with someone using the Potara? Y- yeah.

A long time ago, I used to be more handsome.

Then this nasty old witch took my Potara when I wasn't paying attention What's this, an earring? And here you're a man! Let me borrow this for a second! This sort of thing is more suited to a pretty gal, like me.

Which is how I came to be like this.

And, as a result, I'm also able to do some mysterious things, as you've seen.

Well, I guess it's this or nothing.

I wonder if perhaps, once peace is restored, I'll have to start going to Gohan's school like this.

What's the matter? Are you finished now? D- dammit! W- what's going on? I- I do not know.

Gohan-san seems to be getting considerably knocked around.

Gohan-san! It's okay! I will heal you! You're all worn out! I'm getting tired of this.

It's just about time I finish you off.

What's that guy doing!? Gohan-san Dende Thank you, Dende! Impossible! He's been restored to the way he used to be! Who is that runt!? The size of your Ki has not changed.

It doesn't appear as if you have powered up any.

You've just slightly prolonged the time you will spend suffering! Damn! While I'm at it, that annoying runt as well! Oh, no! D- dammit, I'll sh**t it down! H- how's that!? Do you see now, the power of my.

45!? W- who's there? T- Tenshinhan-san! So, it was you, Gohan.

You've gotten tougher, huh? Unbelievable.

I didn't recognize you.

I'm surprised at the change in Majin Boo, as well.

So, the annoying small fry have increased again? Nevertheless, small fry are, after all, still small fry! Kiko-ho!! That didn't hurt in the least.

I- it's hopeless! Our dimensions are too different! I won't be any help at all! Shall I get around to settling this now? I'll destroy the whole Earth, and you small fry along with it, with this! Try to avoid it, if you can! F- forgive me, Majin Boo! Die!! Oh, yeah! Should I use these Potara things after I've turned Super Saiyan? No.

Don't do anything you don't have to.

Once you've combined using the Potara, you're going to be like that a long time.

That Super Saiyan thing is too hard on the body.

You'd probably shorten your own lives.

Ah, really? If you're going to become Super Saiyan, it's better to do it after you've combined.

And even if you don't do so, the power from just the Potara should just be enough.

Wow, that'd be great.

That's right.

You can only use the Potara once, after all.

You can't do it over and over.

Got it? Goku-san! This is awful! Majin Boo is planning to finish everything off! Oh! You're right! This is bad! Hurry, Goku-san! Well, bye! Everything, be gone!! I- I'm sorry, Majin Boo! F- Father? What are you doing in the lower realm? Boo's body has been torn apart T- they were my b*ll*ts.

Forgive me! I had no choice! Majin Boo! Forgive me! I'm sure I've met you before.

That's it.

You're the guy that did those odd transformations.

Now what? Have you come, planning to help? Ridiculous.

Don't you understand that fundamentally, I am on a different dimension now than I was then? Act all big now, while you can! I'm using a little item here that gives an exceptional power-up! What? Of all the things you might have said! W- why, you! That guy just now also appears to be quite an expert, but with one kick, that's how he ends up.

An exceptional power-up item, you say? What nonsense! You're exaggerating! To be frank, no matter what you might do, there's absolutely no way you can even damage me! You sure hurried to put your body back together, considering that, didn't you? You're not thinking something is going to happen, are you? Small fry! You sure seem to want to get k*lled! Very well! Gohan! Here! Pick it up! Gohan! Hurry! Right! Put that on your right ear! You'll combine with me, and we'll defeat Boo! W- where is it!? What!? Combine with him? So that's it! Even if you do so, I think it'll be worthless, but just to make sure, let me intervene.

I'm going to k*ll you first! T- t- time out for a second! Wait, please! That stupid lunk! It's hopeless! Here goes! D- dammit! It's useless! Gohan! Find it right away! Right! Here it is! Damn! You're not that bad.

Where is it!? Where is it!? Now to finish you! N- no, dammit! S- so that's it! The half-pints have returned to normal from their Fusion! Piccolo is coming out strongest! You ran out of time! Too bad for you! Boo, your power has dropped quite a bit! Here it is! Father! T- this is Kaioshin-sama's, right? What was I supposed to do with it again? H- huh? That's a bit disappointing.

With you like this now, Gohan can b*at you without going to the trouble of combining with me! It's a good thing I took out some insurance, just in case! Insurance? What do you mean? This part that was cut off.

Why do you think I haven't returned it to normal? D- dammit, no! T- this can't be! Y- you just can't do that, you know! That's it! It's all over! What will happen? I don't know.

This is great! I'm much more powered-up than before! But this time, there is no time limit! I- I can't combine with Gohan now! I- it's no use! I'll have to do it with someone else! T- Tenshinhan is down M- Mister Satan? At length, Majin Boo has also absorbed Gohan! Will Goku's merging companion be Mister Satan after all? What will you do, Goku!? Can you b*at Majin Boo!?