09x15 - Merged!! Vegeta's Pride and Goku's Rage

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x15 - Merged!! Vegeta's Pride and Goku's Rage

Post by bunniefuu »

"Merged!! Vegeta's Pride And Goku's Rage" So, what will you do!? I have taken the Son Gohan you wanted to merge with first! What should I do? Damn, what should I do? There is nobody anywhere left for you to merge with! T- that was dirty, Boo, absorbing everyone! Winning is everything, just as it must be for you.

Damn you! Here it is! Well now, it's nothing to get so despondent over.

I'll put you out of your misery soon enough.

You will only suffer for a little bit! H- hey, why is Majin Boo still alive? T- this is bad.

I don't have any b*ll*ts left in my p*stol.

I can't finish him off! Y- you don't say.

I am kind at heart, and will give you a chance to merge with someone.

You have until I count to five to decide which one of them you will merge with.

Got it? One! Two! D- Dende ain't a fighting type.

Even if I do merge with him, it won't mean any more power.

Three! I- it's no use! With Satan, it would be like a power of 1000 rising to a power of 1001, and we couldn't b*at him! Or worse, if I'm unlucky, I could even become weaker, couldn't I? Four! Damn! It's all or nothing! Satan! Catch this! That Ki! I- it's a huge Ki! It couldn't be! T- this is as far as I bring you.

I'm sorry it's a bit distant, but I'm too scared! Hmph.

Don't worry about it.

It will just mean my getting k*lled by Majin Boo will come a little later.

Five! I- it's Vegeta! What's the matter? Have you given up on combining with someone? In that case, die right now!! Lucky! Instantaneous Movement, huh? --Okay then, be careful! --Yeah.

Vegeta! All right! It really is you! K- Kakarrot! G- Goku! Hey! W- why are you here!? You aren't supposed to return to this world again! This can't be possible! V- Vegeta-san! Good timing! If he combines with that man, something could just turn out! W- Why is Vegeta-san there? Everyone who goes to hell is supposed to have their souls cleansed, have their memories taken away, and become a new life form.

This is Great King Yama's doing! He might have a blank look about him, but when he does something, he really does it! Does he think he can escape me? Be it under the ground, or another planet, I will pursue you, no matter how far! Until I have squeezed the life from you! He's gone! H- hey, that man named Goku or whatever Iooked like he was planning on giving me something.

What could it have been? I- it doesn't matter now! Never mind that, I'm going to go after them and see what happens! W- whoa, please, take me too! I hate to be alone! I won't let you go! W- w- what does this mean!? What's more, the ring over your head is gone! You've come back to life! Oh, this? There's this old guy, the Grand Kaioshin-sama, who exchanged his life so that I We'll talk later.

Majin Boo is coming this way at ultra-speed! Ba-chan, hurry and run away to the Other World! Y- you're right! Good luck, the both of you! I'll be pulling for you in the Other World! I thought you'd already been wiped out in hell! Yama-sama sure did something crafty, to leave you the way you were, didn't he? There ain't time! Vegeta, don't talk, just put this on your right ear! Please! Why? If you put this on too, then you and I can merge together! Merge? That's right! Our powers will be multiplied together, and a warrior with absurd power will be born! Don't be ridiculous! How can I believe that? V- Vegeta! There's another person there with a large power! However, naturally, they're no match for me! Even if they were to combine together! Vegeta! There ain't nothing else we can do, if we're going to b*at Majin Boo! Why should I have to unite with you!? If I'm to become one with you, I'd rather be wiped out! I've found you! H- he's here! Stop it, Vegeta! You're simply no match for him! Please! Put this on! I refuse! It's the same, no matter how many times you say it! Move it! All right, come on! You, huh? We've fought before.

No matter what, you are no match for me! Tenshinhan-san! Tenshinhan-san! Tenshinhan-san! Dende? Thanks.

Where's Goku? Where's Majin Boo? He's gone, with his Instantaneous Movement.

Boo then chased after him.

I see W- what's this? Another trick? What's the matter? Have you chickened out? Vegeta! This is insane! Majin Boo is far, far more powered up than when you fought him before! Hmph! I know that he has tremendous strength! Even so, is there any way I can give up!? So long as there is an opponent before my eyes, I will fight him! I am the proud prince of the Saiyans! The warrior race Saiyan prince! Dammit! Stop, Vegeta! Ah, hell! Damn it all! Even the two of you together cannot stand up to me! D- damn Stop it, Vegeta! No matter how many times we try this, we're no match for him! There really ain't anything to do but combine! Vegeta! Please! Put this Potara on! Vegeta! No! Vegeta-san! Goku-san! There's no other way to defeat Majin Boo except to quickly merge together! What in the world are they doing? Is it that they don't get along with each other? I suppose that under these rocks would be a good place for them to die.

Please, Vegeta! This ain't the time to be particular! Okay? It will be the end for everything! You irritate me! Earlier, when you were fighting with me, you hid the fact that you had an even higher power! I was watching from the Other World! What is this Super Saiyan 3!? You were toying with me! You really grate on my nerves! How am I supposed to merge with someone like you!? I'm sorry.

The time I can transform into Super Saiyan 3 is limited.

Your excuses don't matter! It doesn't change the fact that when you fought me, you were holding back! I have been made a fool of! This fighting between yourselves is getting all too annoying! If you're not going to come at me, then I'll go at you! Dammit! All right! Now! It's hopeless! No matter what we do, we can't win! The Earth and everything else are going to be blown away! It's the end of everything! Hmph! Do I care!? Vegeta, everyone was eaten by Boo! Including Kuririn, and Chichi and Bulma too! Piccolo too, and Gohan, Goten, and even Trunks were absorbed by that guy! That's what Boo's sudden power-up is due to! Everyone will have d*ed for nothing like this! We're going to be k*lled here, without being able to offer any resistance! Is that okay with you, Vegeta!? Kakarrot! If we merge, will we really be able to win against Boo? I don't know.

All that's certain is that we will become incredibly strong! It's about time I put you out of your misery! Give it to me! Quickly! Stop dawdling! Hurry up! Vegeta! Here! I'm done playing with you! Dammit! It was the right ear, right? Vegeta! I'll tell you now, once we merge together, we can never return to being two people again! Got that? W- what was that!? Dammit, tell me at the last second, will you? This is the end! This is okay then, right? Thank you, Vegeta! All right, then! At last, Goku and Vegeta have merged! And so, the ultimate clash of the mightiest is about to begin!