09x20 - A Demonic Maze!! What Is There Inside Boo's Belly!?

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x20 - A Demonic Maze!! What Is There Inside Boo's Belly!?

Post by bunniefuu »

"A Demonic Maze!! What Is There Inside Boo's Belly!?" Take that! You're finished now, you piece of crap! Eliminate me, you say? Now that you've been eliminated instead, you can't cause me any more trouble! I- it's over It's all over now.

There is no other means of saving the universe.

In the end, even as a Kaioshin, I was unable to do anything I I No, we don't know that.

Don't you think it's a little strange? Strange? Here, have a close look.

Up till now, every time Majin Boo has absorbed a warrior, he has powered up, and his form has changed.

But this time H- he hasn't changed! He's the same as he was before he absorbed Goku-san and company! W- what could this mean? I- I'm not too sure.

Maybe this is different- and if so that guy is really something else! That was a close one! Goku-san Vegeta-san H- hey, what the hell is going to happen to Earth!? There are no longer any warriors left that can fight Majin Boo.

All that is left is to wait around quietly for Majin Boo to destroy us.

That's ridiculous! You're in together with that man Goku, right? So don't you lay claim to some trick that can do something!? I'm sorry.

I am not a fighter-type, and so I wouldn't be able to Damn! Hey! Hey! Hey! He has come back! So, I've already gone around once, huh? What a puny planet.

It's not even worth destroying like this.

Never mind that, what's going on? Even though I've absorbed that guy, there has been no change at all.

Why is that? No matter.

In any case, he's still been absorbed by me.

Now, I have without question become peerless among all worlds- the mightiest of Majin! There is no longer anyone in existence who can stand in my way! I can enjoy the death and suffering of any living thing to my heart's content! Looks like I was more or less successful in making my way inside here.

How annoying! How long is he going to go on laughing like a fool? Being inside him, I guess there's no helping it being so noisy.

Never mind that, my barrier seems to have indeed worked well.

I've gotten away without being absorbed by him.

All right, that's probably long enough.

I have to dispel this barrier and quickly find Gohan and the others.

I have no idea how the inside of Boo is made up.

I'm not sure I can find them.

It'd be nice if they aren't already dead.

Look! He let himself be absorbed by Boo on purpose, so he could save his friends who were absorbed! S- so that's it! That's why, even though he could have beaten him at any time, he provoked Boo into absorbing him! Incredible! How incredible he is! H- huh? How come the moment we dropped the barrier, our merging broke up as well? How am I supposed to know that? That's strange! They said once you merge with the Potara, you'd never return again to the original two persons.

Come to think of it, you did say something about that.

In that case, it's lucky that this happened.

I am not about to merge with you ever again! H- hey! What are you doing!? Don't take off your Potara! I'm sure that once we leave Boo's body, we can merge again! It's probably the awful air in here that prevents us from merging.

T- the Potara! V- Vegeta! How could you do that!? Now we ain't capable of merging again, you know! On top of that, you're dead! Unless you're merged, you'll have to go back to the Other World, right!? Hmph! I'll take that over being merged with you! Besides, there's no need to merge again, is there? You don't know that! Even if we do rescue everyone who has been absorbed successfully, there ain't any guarantee Boo will return to the way he was.

In that case, we'd better hope that we can find our people fast, and that everything goes right! How can you? Come on, hurry it up! Boo may intend to blow the Earth away! I don't know about this! Hey, wait up a bit! Hey! You know, this is one nasty place.

Sure it is.

We're inside something living, and moreover, of all places, it's Majin Boo's belly.

Sheesh! Whereabouts are we!? I can't tell at all! What!? Vegeta! W- w- what's this!? What's going on? This is Yeesh.

Apparently we're inside his stomach.

What's this smoke? Y- you idiot! That's his stomach acid! If you're not quick, you'll be dissolved without a trace! What's that? That bastard! He's planning on digesting us! W- we're surrounded! T- this is bad! If this keeps up Stop! Vegeta! Yow! W- what was that just now? Have I eaten something bad? I know! This is because I absorbed that strange guy! It must be causing indigestion! Hey, Vegeta, you sure are reckless! What do you plan on doing if Majin Boo finds us out? After all the trouble it took to sneak in here! Hmph! What do I care? I saved us from being dissolved.

I'd rather you were grateful to me for that.

More importantly, you stay sharp, Kakarrot! If we don't find Gohan and the others soon, we won't be able to save the Earth that we otherwise might have been able to.

I know! Boy, doesn't this guy eat anything but candy? Everywhere you look, there are snacks! Eating nothing but sweet things is bad for the body, and makes you fat.

Stop saying such rubbish! After shrugging off the pounding we gave him, it'd be a big laugh if he were to die from eating too much candy! That's for sure! What's wrong? Silence! What's that sound? Above us? What!? What are these disgusting things? That thing tried to dissolve me! They've got incredible appetites! Apparently, these things break down what Majin Boo eats, and supply him with nourishment.

S- say, Vegeta, could it be that these things are about to eat us? If that's the case, let's show them that we're not all that appetizing.

Y- you don't mean? Here they come! Geez, these things are stubborn! Hey, Vegeta, if you make that big a commotion, Majin B- Why, you rotten scum! Kakarrot! What's that!? What? What is that monster!? What the hell are you doing, Kakarrot!? Tear those lower life forms off of you! I know! But my body is! Suddenly, Goku finds himself in a great pinch with the giant monster that has appeared! Will he be able to weather this pinch, and rescue Gohan and the others? There is barely any time remaining before Majin Boo destroys the Earth!