09x24 - Earth Disappears!! Boo's Reverse-Transformation of Evil

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x24 - Earth Disappears!! Boo's Reverse-Transformation of Evil

Post by bunniefuu »

"Earth Disappears!! Boo's Reverse-Transformation of Evil" Is that Boo? He's just a child now, isn't he? All right! This will work! I'll settle things this time for sure! No, you won't! That's not the way it is.

I'm having a chill run through the very core of my body Apparently, Boo has turned back into a kid.

In any case, let's carry Gohan and the others to someplace where it's safe.

Snap out of it! Hey, snap out of it, Gohan! Vegeta, it's all right! Everyone's still alive! Turned back, you say? What do you mean by that? Tell me! I- it's like this At the time, Earthlings were first beginning to walk on two legs.

In the Kaioshin Realm, under a kind and gentle Grand Kaioshin-sama, there lived the Kaioshin of the North the Kaioshin of the West the Kaioshin of the South Come on, give that back! Come and get it! as well as myself, the Kaioshin of the East.

That is, until Madoshi Bibidi created the terrible Majin Boo.

Get them! Give it to them! k*ll them all! That was quite over-the-top of you, again.

Incredible, Boo! Papparapa!! You idiot! A little closer and you would have done me in as well, you know! So then, onto the next planet At first, two of the Kaioshin were k*lled.

In order to oppose Boo, Kaoishin of the West and Kaioshin of the North acted I'm sick of listening to the Kaioshin! They can't stand up to us, can they? Where does he think he's going this time? Good grief, he doesn't listen to a single order I give him! K- Kaioshin of the West! K- Kaioshin of the North, too! And then, Kaioshin of the South, who was the most hardy and strong of us, was absorbed by Boo And that's how he became that huge Majin Boo from earlier, then? Yes.

I was the youngest, and most powerless, but somehow I was spared, and was only badly hurt.

That was thanks to the Grand Kaioshin-sama G- Grand Kaioshin-sama! G- Grand Kaioshin-sama! The next one to be absorbed was the chubby, yet kind and gentle Grand Kaioshin-sama.

H- hey, Boo! Are you really Boo? Hey, I've been playing a lot, and now my tummy's empty.

Gimme something to eat.

I- I'm sure there was some cake back at home.

Cake? Is that yummy? Y- yeah! It's quite yummy! Cake is the most delicious food in the universe! It's really that yummy? I'll let you eat cake every day from now on.

In exchange, you have to obey everything I tell you to do.

Okay? Yep! The Majin Boo that Bibidi created was the very essence of evil.

It was a failed creation, that not even Bibidi himself could handle, but by absorbing the Grand Kaioshin-sama, he became somehow or other able to control him.

So then he finally became complete.

Which then would mean That little Majin Boo now is the very first, most difficult one, then? Yes.

His heart, which through absorption had allowed his power to even be reduced, has returned back to its original form.

To an existence without any self-control, of evil itself.

Boo is on the move! W- what is that!? His screaming is impossibly loud! What is he!? T- that was close! That bastard! He tried to blow the Earth away all of a sudden! Thank you, Vegeta! He's got to be joking! Was he trying to blow himself away too!? No.

Even if he were blown to bits, he'd soon return to normal again.

Hey, Boo! If you're going to blow up this planet, that's up to you, but how about you do it after you've fought us!? That's more like it.

W- what's this!? I- it's huge! He's kidding, right? Is he planning to launch that? We can't repel something like that! H- hey Go hand over your Potara to them! R- right! O- okay! S- stop, Boo! Please! The Earth will be! You were going to fight us, right? H- have to save everyone! Vegeta! This way! I'll do Instantaneous Movement with everyone! All right! Grab on! It's no use! There ain't enough time! It's hopeless! I can't do Instantaneous Movement in such a brief amount of time! H- here! H- hey! So you see, he wanted to get a better grade, but it dropped! Really!? Thank goodness! You made it! We may have made it, but the Earth, and Gohan and the others W- where am I? H- Heaven? Hey!! Kakarrot!! Why the hell did you save these guys and that dog before Trunks and the others!? I am sorry.

In the end, Goku was unable to save the Earth, or Gohan and the others.

However, there's no time to be despondent! Boo is not yet dead!