09x26 - Seize the Future!! A Decisive Battle with the Universe at Stake

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x26 - Seize the Future!! A Decisive Battle with the Universe at Stake

Post by bunniefuu »

"Seize the Future!! A Decisive Battle With the Universe At Stake" Hmph.

On this planet, we can fight as hard as we want! Kaioshin-sama, please, I want you to take everyone and move to some other planet.

It appears that this ain't going to be finished with half-hearted fighting.

I don't want to be any trouble to anyone else.

R- right, understood! What are we going to do with you!? Okay, fine.

This Kaioshin Realm won't be destroyed over anything reasonable, after all.

Goku, Vegeta, you fight him as hard as you can! Thank you, old timer.

Good luck, Goku-san, Vegeta-san! Now then, are you ready? Please touch part of my body.

--Like this? --Okay, here we go! --Where are we? --One of the planets in the Lower Realm.

Here, even if the Kaioshin Realm is destroyed, we should not be affected.

Sure is overrun by grass.

Well, I guess it's better than having nothing but rocks.

Let's see Those Saiyans sure are troublesome.

They tossed away those precious Potara, and judging from their manner, they don't appear to be of any mind to merge with Fusion, either.

W- will they be able to win against Majin Boo like that? Well, if the two of them put their powers together All right! How about we try smacking him one, to see if we can do anything about this? Yeah.

Who's going to go first? All right --Let's decide! --All right! Rock, Scissors, Paper! Tie, go again! Again! Again! Again! I did it! I won! They're planning to fight one at a time! I- imbeciles! Can't you fight together!? You opponent is Majin Boo! Kakarrot! I'm going to have a good hard look at the way you fight! Okay! Your turn might just disappear, though! I can say this now, but the truth is, I could have beaten that chubby Boo back when I was at Super Saiyan 3.

But I wanted those young guys to do something about him instead.

For the sake of what would happen on Earth afterward.

Vegeta, that jerk, he's not listening! Here goes, Boo! He's being considerably tranquil this time.

He's sleeping! Damn it, because of that despicable guy, both the Earth and my friends were wiped out.

I won't let him get away with it! H- he's a strange one.

Now I've done it! I forgot to bring that human named Satan from the Kaioshin Realm! Doesn't matter.

Leave him be.

What's this? What's going on? Oh, it's you, is it? You know what? Where did everyone else go? I- it's him! And Goku, too! Where in the world are they? It's the Kaioshin Realm.

The holy region of the Kaioshin Realm, where even us Kaio find it difficult to go.

Now Boo has moved there, instantaneously.

The reason he went there without destroying this planet first was because he wanted to find Goku and them as soon as he could! Is that it? So thanks to Goku and the others, we were spared.

Kaio of the North, what are you babbling about? What in the world is the matter? You too can spy on things far away, right? If you look, you'll soon understand.

Let's see The holy region of the Kaioshin Realm.

It's the guy from before! Impudent bastard! You bastard Do you even feel like going at it? He's won, he's won! Our blond big brother has won! Did he get him? Awesome, Goku! That was right off the bat, you know! All right! Has Goku-san won? No.

It will take more than just that for Boo to be defeated.

Sure enough That bastard! I- is this dream still going on!? This is one powerful dream! Damn! Hang in there, blond big brother! Don't you lose! It's a dream, but you must not lose! I'm astounded I'm astounded! What a fight! O- one of them is that Son Goku fellow, who came here quite a while ago to train, right? Right.

The same one who competed for victory against Paikuhan in the Anoyoichi Tournament.

Since then, he's become far and away the strongest.

And the other one? That's Majin Boo.

You've heard about him, right? Long ago, he ran roughshod over the universe, and gave four of the Kaioshin-sama such a hard time.

That's Majin Boo, the one who Madoshi Bibidi created? The legendary essence of evil, most wicked in all of history? That's the guy who earlier came and att*cked here? Paikuhan, thank goodness you weren't k*lled! You bastard Mess with me, will you? I- is this the power those two have!? This is a whole different league! Grand Kaioshin-sama, what are you doing? What is he thinking? Ain't no way I'm just going to silently look on! What? What is this!? What's wrong!? Is this the end of the world and the Other World!? I- it's all over! Not even Goku-san is a match for him! Boo will wreak havoc on the entire universe! Look, don't worry.

It looks a little like Goku is considering something.

He's measuring Boo's power.

That's the sort of fighting he was doing.

It's the end of this world! It's the end of the Other World! It's the end of Mister Satan! Majin Boo, you are one dense guy, but your power, speed, and powers of recovery are all incredible! You're on a whole different level from all the Boos up to now! You're ridiculously strong! There, look! Goku is finally getting serious! Hmph, so Kakarrot has finally decided to get down to it? So then, the fight starts now! Finally, Goku becomes Super Saiyan 3.

The climax of the fight, with the entire universe at stake, is about to begin!