09x33 - Son Goku is Strongest After All!! Majin Boo is Eliminated

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x33 - Son Goku is Strongest After All!! Majin Boo is Eliminated

Post by bunniefuu »

"Son Goku is Strongest After All!! Majin Boo is Eliminated" Vegeta! Get out of the way, quickly! Would you shut up!? I can't move my body! Y- you what!? You've got to give it your all, and somehow get away from there, Vegeta! You'll be caught in the blast! S- stupid bastard! D- don't worry about me! Hurry up and get him, dammit! D- damn you! V- Vegeta-san! He can't throw the Genki Dama like this! G- Goku-san! It's that softness that will cost you your lives! Boo! Give it to them, now! K- Kakarrot! If you are one of the fighting Saiyan people, then do not hesitate! Yeah, but! K- Kakarrot! Vegeta! Dammit! Boo! Boo! Boo! Are you all right!? Boo! Boo! Boo What on earth? No! Goku! If you get finished off, then that Genki Dama you worked so hard for means nothing! Give it to him, Goku! Give it to him! D- damn it all! It's no use! Vegeta, I'm sorry! Satan! S- so that's it! All right! I'm sorry, Boo! Damn it, man, do it!! Put him away now!! Nice work, Satan! You really could be the world's savior!! Burn in hell! Go!! W- what!? Dammit! Go, go!! Do you hear me, Gohan? Yes, Piccolo-san.

Do you feel it? There's an incredible collision of Ki happening! It's Boo and Father! Yeah.

Apparently, they're fighting in the Kaioshin Realm.

In that holy region? So that's it.

If it's the Kaioshin Realm, then unless Kibit-san were here, we can't go to their aid.

For the time being, let's go to the Heavenly Realm.

We should be able to feel Goku and the others' Ki more strongly there! Right! Hey, squirts! You guys come too! Hurry! D- dammit! T- this ain't just my power here! This is the genki of all Earthlings! T- that's why there ain't no way no way I can allow us to lose!! Piccolo! Gohan! Gohan-kun You dummy, you dummy! I was so worried about you! U- um, you don't need to cry so hard W- what's this!? Are you leavin' me, your own Ma out!? You're my Gohan! Now, now, it's all right, isn't it? It'd look bad if he had a mother complex.

Trunks! Goten! This is strange Goku's Ki is getting weaker than it was earlier.

W- what the hell is taking you so long, Kakarrot!? Damn! I can't muster enough power! D- dammit! Damn it all! We were so close! S- so that's it.

We miscalculated! There's not enough strength left in Kakarrot, which is so critical in throwing the Genki Dama! Dammit! T- this is bad! I wonder if that Genki Dama thing is still lacking a little bit of power.

T- that can't be! W- we've already used up all of our Ki! J- just how tough is this guy- Boo? H- hang in there, Son Goku! That Genki Dama has power from the Other World in there too, you know! Dende! Do something! Raise Kakarrot's strength! P- please take me to where Goku-san is! I- I'm sorry, I used up all my strength just now.

Until I recover it, I cannot instantaneously move.

I- it can't be! I- I'm sorry, Vegeta-san! Our power is gone as well, and we cannot come there! Then it's all or nothing! Hey, Satan, gather the genki from those guys on Earth one more time! Raise the power of the Genki Dama, and squash that Boo bastard! Make it fast! W- wait, Vegeta! You can't do that! Everyone has yet to recover their strength! If you suck out their genki again, everyone will die! Are you trying to take the Earthlings you brought back to life and k*ll them all again? You shut up, Kaio! If we lose to Boo like this now, they can't remain alive anyhow! Now, do it! Power-up the Genki Dama! Hurry it up! There's no time! I- it's no use! I can't muster the power! Understood.

I will call out to everyone again.

Stop, Mister Satan! Provided that this was all my all in my dream What? However, this is no dream! I can't believe it, but this is reality! I'm sorry, but I cannot do anything that would allow the people of Earth to die! Hey! Listen to me well! We can just bring back to life those who die again with the Dragon Balls! Besides, we still have our third wish left, and so! That's it! Dende! The third wish! T- that's right! Do you still not have a third wish? In that case, if you would allow me to disappear W- wait! Polunga-san! C- can you raise the strength of the person named Son Goku, who is now fighting Majin Boo in the Kaioshin Realm, back to normal? If all I must do is return that person's level of strength to its usual level, then it is possible.

Thank goodness! D- do that right away, if you please! Okay! I- i- it's no use! Goku-san! With the third wish, Goku-san, your strength should be returning to normal! It's back! It's back!! Thank you, Dragon Balls! He did it! Very, very nice! Way to go! Father's Ki! It suddenly swelled up! You are awesome! You fought well, all by yourself! You changed forms so many times so much so that I was finally getting tired of it.

This time, get reborn as a good guy! I want to fight you, one-on-one.

I'll be waiting for you! And I will have gotten much, much better! See you later! Goku-san! Kakarrot! Father! Goku! Go!! It's over Took you long enough At last, Majin Boo has disappeared.

He has been completely vaporized, with literally no cells remaining.