09x35 - You're Late, Goku! Everyone Party!!

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

09x35 - You're Late, Goku! Everyone Party!!

Post by bunniefuu »

You're Late, Goku! Everyone Party!! This one, maybe? Nope, this one after all, I think I wonder what kind of clothes they're wearin' in the city now.

That's perfect on you, Gohan! Mother, do I really need to go in this outfit? What are you talkin' about? We're goin' to the city! Oh, well How many years has it been since we've gone to the city? I'm so excited! Say, Gohan, which one do you think is better lookin'? We may be going to the city, but it's only to Bulma-san's house, right? We're going to go eat barbecue! Gohan! Do you know where my lipstick is? Mother, you have lipstick? I got some before, from Bulma-san.

The same goes for some paint-like stuff for spreadin' over your eyes.

I don't know anything about them.

Don't know, don't know I must have packed them away somewhere By the way, has Goku-sa finished gettin' ready? Huh? He was here until just a moment ago.

I wonder where he went.

You don't think? There's one missing! Ah, is that where it is? All right W- what's the matter!? I was just trying to return it to the nest, you know! There! But if the egg hatches in a place like this, the child is going to fall off the cliff! He went to see some eggs, you say? Why does he have to go see those dinosaur eggs again at a time like this!? He said they looked like they were going to hatch today, so he was just going to go see how they were doing.

Mother! He's not in the vicinity.

Shall I go look over on the other side of the mountain? I've had it! We're goin' with just us! Good grief, that Goku-sa is never around at important times like this! He's always gettin' himself left behind! It's not my fault if he whines about it later! Really, at times like this! I don't think that reinforcing it that way is going to hold.

Okay! You're saying you want to do this all yourself, right? These are your first children, after all! Now then, I'd better get back soon, or Chichi is going to get angry at me.

You can't have these! Sorry about this.

I can't leave them alone like this Kuririn-san! Oh, Trunks! You've gotten a little bigger, haven't you? Aw, gee Come on in! Hey, Trunks! Thanks for stopping us! I had a bit too much speed going.

Yamucha, is this yours? Yeah, Kuririn! This is the latest model our company makes! Actually, I asked Bulma to have them make it cheaper for me.

How nice! Maybe I'll ask her too.

Hey, Chichi! Good day! Yeah, you're all looking well.

Huh? Where's Goku? Uh, about that He said he couldn't come, because there are cute babies of his to be born! Hey, what does she mean, babies? Don't tell me! I- I'll explain everything later.

Thanks! Look at that, look at that! You're sure it's okay for Kami-sama to go to parties? It's fine, once in a while, isn't it? Here.

Thanks.

Piccolo-san! Is this where you've been? It's been too long.

Come to think of it, I was found by Gramps over in a bamboo thicket on this mountain.

Around there, I think, is where I was picked up Gramps sure was strict Even so, Gramps was also kind.

Gramps Hey, hey, hey! Sorry, but if you're going to fight, could you do it over there? All right, fight! Let's dance! Gohan, dance your heart out! What are you doin', Gohan!? I'll show you the secret to how it's done! Awesome, awesome! Goten, your mom is incredibly cool, huh? Big Brother, did you know? Mm-hmm I knew that mother was a master of the Eternal Turtle style, but this is the first time I've ever seen her do it.

That's right! Gohan-kun, you and the others hadn't been born yet, huh? Chichi-san once even entered the Tenkaichi Tournament, you know! Are you okay, Mother? Sure enough, you can't win out against age.

Incredible! Just what you'd expect of Goku-san's wife! Goku? Goku sure is late.

I wonder if Son-kun isn't going to come after all.

Are you that concerned about it? Ah! So that's it, Bulma-san! You like Goku-sa, don't you? You'd best give up on him! I'm far and away prettier, after all.

Indeed! You're very pretty today, Chichi-san! That makes it sound like I'm usually not pretty, doesn't it? Somehow, I feel sorry for Chichi-san.

He'll come, that's for sure.

What, you guys were worried and came to watch too? I'd like to relocate that egg to a safer place, but it's gotten so weak, that if I move it at all, it looks like it might break.

Damn Okay, wait here.

I'll be right back! Hang in there for bit until I'm finished with that nest up there! I'm going to reinforce that with this right now! Whew, that was close! Your egg is all right! Well, let's keep going! Well now, the rain has stopped, and it's about time we were going home.

Okay then, we'll see you later.

Mm-hmm.

Be careful, okay? Don't be a stranger.

Goku! Son-kun! Goku! Father! Goku! Hey, sorry, sorry I'm here so late.

Where's Chichi? I'm right here! What do you mean by moseyin' on in here now? Everyone's gettin' ready to leave! Yeah, I meant to come right back, but you see Forgive me! Well, it's not like this is the first time, huh? If I were to get upset over every little thing, I could never be Goku-sa's wife, could I? Have you eaten yet? No, not yet.

For cryin' out loud! For a husband, you sure need lookin' after! I'll go fix you somethin'.

Bulma-san, would you help me? Of course! So? So? Were they born? Yeah.

Tell us the story of these eggs! Right.

They were incredibly cute babies, four of them! They're born! Tell me, tell me, compared to when I was born, which one of us was more adorable? Which, you ask? I was dead when you were born, Goten, so Hey, Vegeta! Don't just stand over there, you come on over here too! Just by him being there, everything around Goku is livelier.

Just by him being there, everyone has more fun.

Sure enough, you are Number One, Son Goku!