07x11 - You Know I Love You, Don’t You

Episode transcripts for the TV show "One Tree Hill". Aired September 2003 - April 2012.*

Moderator: UsuallyAlly

Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

This series follows the eventful lives of some high-school kids in Tree Hill, a small but not too quiet town in North Carolina, where the greatest source of pride is the high school basketball team, the Ravens.

07x11 - You Know I Love You, Don’t You

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on "One Tree Hill"...

Clay : What's wrong?

Nathan : What's wrong is I don't have a job. I asked you to do two things for me... make sure I play for the Bobcats and stay away from Quinn. You're fired.

Haley : Maybe something went wrong because Clay got careless.

Quinn : You mean with me? If that's what he got fired for, then I'm happy he's not in Nathan's life anymore.

Julian : All right, so there's this sports-coordination company called Sportsarc... they want to talk to you.

Skills : That's good looking out.

Rachel : We do a live broadcast.

Dan : From the hallway where I m*rder*d my brother? Where one of your classmates committed su1c1de?

Julian : It's not happening for the script.

Alex : So it's really over?

Julian : Yeah. I'm sorry.

Millicent : It's Millicent. I got arrested, and I need your help.

Brooke : I can't help you.

Doctor : I am sorry, but the test came back negative.

Julian : You can't have children? They told you that?

Brooke : I'm sorry.

Julian : Brooke.

One Tree Hill – Season 7 Episode 11

AT CLAY’S BEACH HOUSE

Quinn : You're kind of nicely dressed for a guy who just got fired.

Clay : Well, an agent should wear a suit. Plus, I don't want to get drowned again.

Quinn : So which clients are staying with you?

Clay : None. ISC got to everyone.

Quinn : Every single one?

Clay : Everyone they know about. But there is a kid in Arkansas that agreed to sign with me not too long ago. They don't know about him. And there's a little secret that only I know about him.

Quinn : And what's that?

Clay : In four years, he is gonna be the best quarterback in the NFL.

Quinn : That's so great. You can do this. I'm so proud of you.

Clay : Thanks. That means a lot. It means everything, actually.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Nathan : Great. Yeah, I'll see you in a few. Thanks. That was the agency. They got an offer coming in.

Haley : That's good news. From where?

Nathan : Actually, I'm not sure, but they're on their way over now to fill us in.

Haley : It sounded good, though, right?

Nathan : I'll be playing in the NBA. That's all that matters.

Haley : Ohh!

AT BROOKE’S HOUSE

Julian : So, I was thinking about taking some time off from... well, doing nothing. How'd you like to spend some quality time with your boyfriend?

Brooke : I can't.

Julian : Oh, come on.

Brooke : No really. I need to go talk to Millicent. I am so pissed at her, so pissed that...

Julian : That you're gonna go over and check that she's okay?

Brooke : Yeah.

Julian : Love my girl. Hey. I don't need kids to make me happy. I just need you, Brooke Davis.

Brooke : What did I do to deserve you?

AT MOUTH’S APPARTMENT

Lauren : Okay, sizzle reel?

Skills : Yeah, you know, "sizzle" like "hot." It's kind of like a highlight reel that I can use to show the company in Los Angeles that I can actually do this job. And Julian said if I turn in a good reel, then they'll hire me. I just don't know what to sh**t.

Jamie : You should get these guys. "White men can't jump." It's my favorite. These guys are awesome. Someday, I want to play just like them.

Skills : So, what are you and chuck doin' this afternoon?

Mouth : Hold that thought. Hey, Brooke, what's up?

Brooke : Hey Where's Millie?

Mouth : I don't know. She didn't come home last night.

Brooke : You don't know?

Mouth : Know what?

Brooke : Millie got arrested for drunk driving last night. I'm sorry, I thought you would have heard.

Mouth : I'll call you.

IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION

Victoria : Oh!

Millicent : Victoria? What are you doing here?

Victoria : Right now? Having second thoughts.

Millicent : Did you just bail me out?

Victoria : A simple "thank you" will suffice. And now, if you're quite finished with your star turn in "the slutshank redemption," I think we'll be on our way.

Millicent : I'm so sorry, victoria.

Victoria : Please save the gratitude for someone who cares. I'm just protecting our investment. Zero may not be a size, but it's clearly your I.Q. Now get yourself home, clean yourself up, and whatever you do, don't show your face at Clothes Over Bros until you're ready to act like a professional.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Ken : So what you have to understand is that right now every NBA team has a full roster, and most are capped out.

Haley : So, what do you guys propose?

Ken : Regal Barcelona.

Nathan : Spain? I already turned down a European offer.

Ken : The timing's different now. We could probably get you the league minimum somewhere, but that's gonna hurt your profile in the long run.

Man : Barcelona is a good get.

Ken : You see, the trick right now is making sure your quote stays up and keeping you viable now that the Bobcat deal is dead. Barcelona does both those things.

Haley : But he wants to play in the NBA.

Ken : And he will. Nate, you got to trust us on this. Take the family to Spain, work on your game, and next year, we'll have you back in the NBA.

AT RED BEDROOM RECORDS

Miranda : Bright and early, as discussed. Very commendable, Haley James Scott. Our "accidental release" of your track just went viral on the net. Your fans are eating it up like Christmas trifle. We have to finish this album.

Haley : Yeah, about that... um, how do you feel about me finishing the remaining tracks in Spain?

Miranda : Do you understand what's happening right now? This is lightning in a bottle. It's been years since your last album, Haley, and you have momentum again. We have to capitalize on that.

Haley : Nathan got a job offer in Spain.

Miranda : Good. Then you can send him a copy of the album when we finish.

Haley : I'm serious, Miranda. He's worked really hard for this. It's his dream.

Miranda : And what about your dream?

Haley : Maybe it can wait a little longer.

Miranda : Well, this says it can't. That's a ticket to the start of your tour in advance support of your new smash album. You ship out next week. Not to do so would be a violation of your contract.

Haley : Well, I'm not sure I can do this, Miranda.

Miranda : Well, the survival of this label depends on it, so you better get sure.

AT MOUTH’S APPARTMENT

Mouth : Millie, this is like the fourth time I've called. Where... I'm glad you're okay. But all of this needs to stop. I need you to figure that out. And I'm really afraid of what might happen if you don't figure it out, because... I miss the old Millie. I miss the Millie that would rather stay in and play video games than stay out all night without calling. I miss the Millie who cared about her real friends and worked hard at her job. I miss that Millie. I want her back. I still love you, Millicent.

AT BROOKE’S HOUSE

Alex : I'm sorry I said "I love you."

Julian : It's okay. Come in.

Alex : Fact is, I'm sorry about a lot of things I've done these days. I know I drive everyone crazy, and Brooke must hate me right now. It's hard because I... I just thought that...

Julian : You thought what?

Alex : I thought we would be doing this great thing, you know? And now it's all over before it even started.

Julian : Hey, I loved the script, too, but there will be other scripts, other projects.

Alex : You think so?

Julian : I know so. You're talented. The important thing is to just keep moving forward. I mean, you know how Hollywood works. It has nothing to do with you.

Alex : You always make me feel better.

Julian : It'll be okay, I promise. Besides, I kind of need to spend some quality time with Brooke right now.

Alex : Is everything okay?

Julian : It will be eventually. It's just...

Alex : Just what? Please don't tell me it's because of me.

Julian : No. No, it's nothing like that.

Alex : It is. You're mad at me. I can tell.

Julian : No, Alex, it's just... Just forget it.

Alex : Fine. It's obviously about me, 'cause if it wasn't, you'd tell me.

Julian : We found out Brooke can't get pregnant. She can't have kids.

Alex : Oh, my God. You must... she must be devastated. Is there anything I can do to help?

Julian : No. God, I shouldn't even have told you. So, please, let's just keep it between us, okay?

Alex : Sure.

Julian : You know, to be honest, I didn't even know I wanted to have kids until the moment I found out I might not be able to.

Alex : It's so sad. You would have been such a great dad. I'm sorry.

ON THE ROAD

Clay : Okay. All right. Nothing riding on this... just your whole career. But you've done this thousands of times. Kid with a big dream wants to see it happen, you make it happen. You are the dream merchant. And you are back. Huh. Excuse me, I... I seem to have gotten lost. I'm actually looking for the next hot NFL Q.B. Prospect. I was wondering if you could possibly point me in the right direction?

Troy : Mr. Evans. It's good to see you.

Clay : Yeah, likewise. How you been, man?

Troy : Good. You doin' all right?

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Haley : Penny for your thoughts.

Nathan : Are you sure about that? Might want your money back after you hear 'em.

Haley : Try me.

Nathan : I think we should go to Spain. I've been wrestling with it all morning, and in the end, I think Ken is right. If I sit out a year, I may never make it back to the NBA. Spain keeps me viable. Spain assures that I will make it back.

Haley : There's no other option?

Nathan : No. And, look, I know that it's not ideal, but it makes sense. And it's only for a year. At least we'll be together.

Haley : Yeah.

Nathan : What? What's wrong?

Haley : The record company wants me to tour in support of my new album. I'm supposed to leave next week.

AT TROY’S HOUSE

Clay : Game ball from the conference championships, right?

Troy : Right.

Clay : Yeah. That... that was a great game.

Troy : What did you pass for? 400 yards.

Clay : It was 428 and 5 touchdowns, but who's counting, right?

Troy : You don't miss anything, do you?

Clay : It's my job not to miss. And I promise you that I won't with you. All right, troy? I will do everything that I can to get you the best deal, the best endorsements.

Troy : I know, but...

Clay : What's going on, Troy?

Troy : Ken Arthur called my dad two days ago. He said they fired you.

IN TREE HILL HIGH SCHOOL

Dan : I'm Dan Scott, and I've shown people the world over how to rebuild their lives through the power of forgiveness. But what about me? Can I be forgiven? Tune in tomorrow for a very special edition of "Scott free: redemption." And remember... the truth will set you free.

Rachel : Cut! That was good, but I think you can go bigger.

Dan : You don't think it's already too big?

Rachel : Too big? No, it's genius. It'll take us to a whole other level. Everyone, back to one. We're going again.

AT ALEX’S HOTEL ROOM

Alex : Millie? Oh, my God, are you okay?

Millicent : I'm fine.

Alex : Was last night terrible or what?

Millicent : It is what it is. I said I'm fine. Have you seen my 7's?

Alex : No. Are these what you're looking for?

Millicent : Yes! Can I have my jeans, please?

Alex : Or is this what you're after?

Millicent : Alex! That's mine. Alex, don't! Don't!

Alex : Millie.

Millicent : No! No! You did not just do that.

Alex : Millie, you have to stop. I've been there, trust me.

Millicent : How dare you? I thought you were my friend.

Alex : I am. Millie, you can't see it now, but I know what I'm doing. You don't.

Millicent : You think you're better than me? Well, you're not. You're just some washed-up actress that's too dumb to realize she's chasing after a boy that has no interest in her. And if you had half a brain, you'd understand that. Julian doesn't want you in his life, and neither do I.

AT QUINN’S HOTEL ROOM

Haley : You're coming with me.

Quinn : I thought we were in a fight.

Haley : Well, right now we're taking a time-out 'cause I need my big sister.

Quinn : Okay.

AT TROY’S HOUSE

Troy : This farm's been in my family for five generations.

Clay : It's nice.

Troy : Yeah. But how much longer do you think my dad can really work this place? There's a lot riding on me right now. Hell, I stand to make more money in the next year than my dad made in his whole life. But I have one sh*t at this. My family has one sh*t at this. It's everything. I like you, Clay. And I know that I said I'd sign with you. But you're an agent without an agency. And this is my whole life. If you were me, what would you do?

Clay : Who did Ken Arthur tell you he was gonna pair you up with?

Troy : Mark Wetton.

Clay : Well... I'd go with Jim Mitchel. He'll make a better fit. And, uh... good luck for everythings. I'll be seeing you around.

AT CLOTHE’S OVER BROS

Brooke : If you're looking for your partner in crime, you might want to try central booking.

Alex : That's not why I'm here. I know what you're going through. My sister went through it, too. Of course, she was a lot older than you.

Brooke : Julian told you? I can't believe this is happening.

Alex : Yeah, he did, but don't hate on him for that. It's just we talk about everything, and he told me how much he wanted to have kids. So the important thing is that we get you some help.

Brooke : We? We who? You and Julian?

Alex : Yeah.

Brooke : Well, since the two of you talk about everything, I'm sure he finally told you the real reason your script d*ed.

Alex : What real reason?

Brooke : Oh... His dad had said that it was un-makeable with you attached. You are the reason the project is dead.

Alex : No. No, that's not true.

Brooke : It is true. Maybe you should ask Julian about that next time you talk about everything. Get out of my store.

IN THE CIMETERY

Clay : You know, I really need you right now. It's not fair to hide in my dreams and not be here when I need you the most. Talk to me, Sara.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Nathan : Jamie's not here.

Dan : I'm not here to see Jamie.

Nathan : Then what do you want?

Dan : I want you to know before it gets out that I plan on doing a show about the day we lost Keith.

Nathan : You mean the day you k*lled Keith. If you're gonna ask for forgiveness, get it right, Dan.

Dan : I don't expect you to be okay with it. Just try to keep an open mind. This show is about helping people.

Nathan : No, no, it's not. You know what I see when I watch it? I see a lot of miserable people and you taking their money.

Dan : Just try to give it a chance.

Nathan : A chance? You think after all these years I didn't want to believe that you're a better father than the man standing in front of me? I've given you a million chances. And the fact is, if you ever really helped anyone, if you did just one thing to show that you care about anyone but yourself, then maybe. But I know you, Dan. So... forgive me, but I'm all out of chances.

AT THE RIVER COURT

Skills : What's up, my boys? Y'all ready? You know the first play, right?

Jamie : Just get out of eyeline and someone call "action."

Chuck : Check it, chump.

Skills : All right, let's try one. Action! This just might work.

Haley : This will never work. If we go to Spain, then I screw Peyton and Red Bedroom Records, and if I go on tour, then Jamie gets homeschooled on a tour bus, and I don't get to see my husband for months.

Quinn : Spain sounds cool. Good margaritas.

Haley : I think that's Mexico.

Quinn : What's Spain?

Haley : I don't know. Sangria?

Quinn : God, I love sangria.

Haley : Really?

Quinn : Okay. I'm sorry. Where were we?

Haley : I was just saying that of course I want Jamie and Nathan to be happy, But I don't want to let Peyton down.

Quinn : See, that's what I love about you.

Haley : What... that I can't make up my mind?

Quinn : No, that you're always worried about what everyone else wants. Now I think the most important question is... What do you want?

AT MAKENNA’S HOTEL ROOM

Makenna : So, what do you want?

Millicent : It's just there's this big party tonight, and I was wondering if you could... I mean...

Makenna : I could score you some more coke?

Millicent : Yeah. Bitch, you rock.

Makenna : Well, counting the last few favors, you owe me 600 bucks.

Millicent : I don't have it right now.

Makenna : Then that's a problem. But you might have one thing that I want.

Millicent : What's that?

Makenna : You know that red dress that I was supposed to wear at the Clothes Over Bros show? You get me that dress, we'll be square.

Millicent : But that's an unreleased original from Brooke's new line. She'd freak if that got out. I can't give you that.

Makenna : Then I think the weather report for Millieville is gonna be mostly cloudy with very little chance of snow.

AT THE RIVER COURT

Haley : So am I selfish if I want to go on tour?

Quinn : No.

Haley : Am I a bad person if I give up Red Bedroom Records so I can go to Spain and be with my husband?

Quinn : No.

Haley : So, what am I supposed to do? You're supposed to help me make this decision.

Quinn : Okay, look, when we were growing up, I always depended on you. I mean, nothing has changed about that, Haley James. You're an amazing sister. And the one thing that I do know is that you always make the right decisions. So if you go to Spain, you're gonna be good. And if you go on tour, you'll be good. Because you're always good, Hales. You're kind of bad-ass like that.

Haley : Hey... I'm sorry if I've been tough on you lately. I guess there's a part of me that just wants to try and fix everything. Forgive me?

Quinn : I don't know. fight is officially over?

Haley : I don't know. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Quinn : Shut up!

Jamie : You either smoke or get smoked. And you smell like smoke.

Chuck : Your mom and my game... they are so fat!

Jamie/Chuck : High five, low five, chest five... Toe five! Boo-Ya!

Skills : That's my boy!

AT BROOKE’S HOUSE

Julian : Brooke, what's wrong?

Brooke : You told Alex that I can't have children?

Julian : Hey...

Brooke : That was personal. That was between me and you, and you told her?

Julian : I'm sorry. It was wrong. I... I just slipped.

Brooke : How could you do that?

Julian : Brooke, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Brooke : You know, what's even worse than you telling her is that you told her you want kids. You told her the truth and you lied to me.

Julian : Brooke...

AT MOUTH’S APPARTMENT

Jamie/Chuck : High five, low five, chest five, toe five. Boo-Ya!

Lauren : You did such a good job, Antwon. You made the kids look so cute. I think they were an inspired choice.

Jamie : You're so getting this job, Uncle Skills. It's in the bag now.

Skills : Yeah, well, if I do, I'm sure gonna miss you when I'm kickin' it in Cali.

Jamie : You're moving away?

Skills : Yeah, well, the job's in L.A.

Jamie : But you never told me that part.

Skills : Oh, I'm sorry, bro. I mean, it kind of just happened so fast. I thought you knew.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Haley : I'm not going on tour. I want you to have your dream.

Nathan : I want to show you something. Come here.

Haley : What is this?

Nathan : This is a map of your tour, but more than that, this is the adventure that you and Jamie are gonna have while I'm in Spain. See, you got Disneyland in L.A., the Grand Canyon outside of Phoenix, and then when you get to Chicago, there's this really great rib joint I know Jamie's gonna love. I got it all figured out... every stop, every city.

Haley : Nathan...

Nathan : And when you guys are done on the tour, you and Jamie can come to Spain, see me. See? Now you can have your dream, too.

Haley : We should be together. Our family's been through so much.

Nathan : Do you remember our anniversary in that old house? You told me then that you wished you could go on tour again, and I want you to have that wish. We should just be us, Hales. If we do that, then I think everything's gonna turn out fine.

Haley : I love you, Nathan Scott. And I love our little family.

Nathan : I love you, too.

AT CLOTHES’S OVER BROS

Victoria : Brooke?

Brooke : It's nothing.

Victoria : You're crying.

Brooke : Mom, I can't have kids.

Victoria : Well, I don't accept it. I just don't. We'll see a specialist... the best that money can buy.

Brooke : I've been to a specialist. If there was anything that could be done, I would be doing it.

Victoria : Well... It doesn't mean you can't have a family. We'll adopt.

Brooke : It's not the same.

Victoria : Yes, it is.

Brooke : I just wanted it so bad.

Victoria : How did Julian take the news?

Brooke : He told Alex he wants kids.

Victoria : Well, maybe he's not the one for you.

Brooke : But what if I'm the one for him?

AT MOUTH’S APPARTMENT

Skills : I'm sorry I made you sad, man. But it ain't no big thing. I mean, just because I'm in L.A., that don't mean we won't get to see each other.

Jamie : Like I see uncle Lucas?

Skills : I know it's hard for you to understand right now... but sometimes us adults, we have to do certain things that we don't like. I mean, it's just part of being a grown-up. And even though he's gone, your uncle Lucas loves you very much. You know how I know that?

Jamie : No. How?

Because I love you, too.

Jamie : So you won't forget about me in L.A.?

Skills : Never. And maybe when you're older, you can come stay with me in Cali. 'cause I'll always be your Denzel.

Jamie : And I'll always be your Macaulay, but I'm never leaving Tree Hill.

AT CLAY’S BEACH HOUSE

Clay : I said I was leaving.

Quinn : What do you mean? What happened with the quarterback?

Clay : Nothing. And you know what? He's right. I have no business jeopardizing a kid's career. I'm not an agent. I'm a liability. In six months, I'll just be the cautionary tale they talk about at company retreats.

Quinn : So that's it? You're just running away? Do you think Sara would let you quit? What do you think she'd say?

Clay : Nothing. Sara's dead.

Quinn : You know, when I said I was staying, I'm staying... Clay! I guess I'll see you.

AT TREE HILL HIGH SCHOOL

Mrs Edwards : Mr. Scott. Could I please trouble you for...

Dan : For an autograph. Sure. No problem. Is there something special you wanted me to say?

Mrs Edwards : You don't know who I am, do you?

Dan : I'm sorry, I meet a lot of...

Mrs Edwards : How dare you profit from the death of my Jimmy! You let everyone believe that he was a m*rder*r. I had to bury him alone... alone and ashamed. And you have the nerve to talk about forgiveness. Well, I just came here today to tell you that you will never find forgiveness with me. Never.

Rachel : Where's a camera crew when you really need one?

AT CLOTHES’S OVER BROS

Victoria : There you are. Good. You took what I said to heart. I was worried you'd be too ashamed to show your face around here.

Millicent : No. I'm really sorry about last night.

Victoria : Now that Alex is gone, a lot is riding on you, Millicent. You're the face we're putting out into the world. Brooke is counting on you. Don't mess it up.

AT ALEX’S HOTEL ROOM

Julian : What the hell was that? I asked you not to say anything, and you marched right over there the first chance you got. I never should have trusted you.

Alex : I was just trying to help.

Julian : Help? What... you call that help? Because of you right now, Brooke and I aren't even talking.

Alex : Maybe that's not such a bad thing.

Julian : What's that supposed to mean?

Alex : It means I can give you everything you want, and Brooke can't.

Julian : Okay, I thought we covered this ground after your last text, which, by the way, you said was a big mistake.

Alex : Maybe I lied... because I love you. And deep down inside, I know you love me, too.

Julian : Alex, let me be perfectly clear. I do not love you. I don't even like you.

Alex : Julian, don't.

Julian : Alex, this is goodbye.

Alex : But you like me. You said I was talented.

Julian : Well, maybe I lied.

Alex : Brooke told me about the movie... the real reason it didn't sell. It was because of me, huh? So it's true, then? That nobody wants me?

Julian : Yes.

AT MOUTH’S APPARTMENT

Mouth : Millie, I've been looking all over for you. Didn't you get my calls, my texts?

Millicent : My phone d*ed. Sorry, I have to go.

Mouth : Millie. You can't go.

Millicent : I wasn't asking you, Marvin. I was telling you.

Mouth : Hey! You need help, okay? You have a problem, and you need real help.

Millicent : My only problem is you.

Mouth : Millicent. If you walk out that door, don't bother coming back. Do you understand me?

AT BROOKE’S HOUSE

Julian : You okay?

Brooke : No. But worse than that, we're not okay. You should have never stayed here. Being here means you have to give things up, and I am tired of making you give things up... L.A., work, Alex, and now...

Julian : Brooke, I don't care about having kids.

Brooke : That's not true, and you know it. You want all that... and you should have it. I don't want to be the girl that keeps denying it from you. I think you should take another movie.

Julian : And what about us? What are you really saying?

Brooke : I'm saying I need some time... Apart.

AT THE AGENCY

Quinn : Hi. You were Clay Evans' assistant, right?

Girl : That's right.

Quinn : I was wondering if you could help me.

AT SCOTT’S HOUSE

Haley : Hello?

Nathan : What are you wearing right now?

Haley : Are you kidding me? That's the worst line ever. Where are you?

Nathan : I'm just trying to get an early start on this whole long-distance romance thing.

Haley : It's gonna be all right leaving Tree Hill, right? Tell me it's okay.

Nathan : It's gonna be okay. I promise.

Haley : And you think Jamie will understand?

Nathan : He'll be fine. All right?

IN THE LIMOSINE

Rachel : Driver, let's go.

Dan : I don't want to do the show. I'm done.

Rachel : You're funny.

Dan : This is your end. It's enough for you to start over. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Rachel : But we're just getting started. Do you have any idea how big this is going to be?

Dan : How much is enough, Rachel? Give me the number that'll make you happy.

Rachel : You're serious. Are you trying to get rid of me, Dan?

Dan : No, of course not. I just want to stop. We can run away and just live our lives. We can grow old together.

Rachel : You're already old.

Dan : What we have is enough.

Rachel : It will never be enough. And I shouldn't have to remind you that, as your wife, I'm entitled to half. You're missing a few zeros. Of course, when that clock stops running, I'm entitled to all of it. It's gonna be a great show, honey. We always give them a great show.

AT MOUTH’S APPARTMENT

Skills : The sizzle reel is officially in L.A. I just uploaded it. You think I'll get the job?

Mouth : Yeah, I do. You deserve it.

Skills : Yeah, but you know I couldn't have done it without you, right?

Mouth : Yeah.

Skills : So, how'd everything go with Millie?

Mouth : Not good. Really bad, actually.

Skills : Can you fix it?

Mouth : I don't think so.

Skills : I'm sorry, bro. So, promise me right now that if I get this job in L.A., you'll go with me. Don't even leave me hangin, Dawg.

Mouth : Okay. Deal.

Skills : My man.

AT ALEX’S HOTEL ROOM

Julian cell phone : Hey, this is Julian. Here comes the...

Alex : I'm just calling to tell you how sorry I am for all the trouble that I've caused you, but you don't have to worry 'cause from now on, I won't be around to cause you any pain. And in spite of everything that you said to me, I will always love you. Goodbye.