03x19 - Cafe Chaotix

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Sonic X". Aired: April 6, 2003 – April 18, 2005.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime series follows the adventures of Sonic and his friends after an expl*si*n transfers them to the human world.

03x19 - Cafe Chaotix

Post by bunniefuu »

We will now present the 4 new kings of Metarex I am the merciless tactician, Pale Bay Leaf I am the invincible Mr.

Muscle, Yellow Zelkova I am the aesthete aristocrat, Black Narcissus And finally I am the more than 300 IQ scientist genius, Dr.

Eggman Now I'm here, you can continue to sleep and let me handle the research of Sonic Eggman-sama Yes ?

What do you want ?

I think you should stop to behave like this And why ?

Because if you continue to boast they will make you pay dearly for this Go on Go on Go on Go on Oh no oh no Do you imagine ?

Do you think they shall do that ?

We always say "we get troubles when we get noticed" But what can I do then ?

It's easy This is for you, if you don't like don't hesitate to tell me This is good, it's fine If you feel the need again, you know I am here Nice, Nice, Nice, very Nice What ?

Do you think I'm forced to behave like this ?

Yeah Well, after all, it can be quite funny to do Oh yeah, very funny Silence The Battle of the other day has been fantastic Sonic is currently hidden somewhere in this zone This Zone if I remember is a place where all communication are impossible I see, I bet they stopped somewhere to repair the damages we made to their ship and to feed themselves too I want someone go to search Sonic into this zone and that's the occasion to see Eggman's work You will go to stick up posters of Sonic and his friends all over while others will search him each on his side Soldiers !

Get ready to bring back Sonic and his team, because we're going to find them !

Yeah !!

You heard ?

Then don't waste time You have committed a bit too many faults, Us too, we take hostages but without mistreating them that much Such things must not be done !

No, That's right, especially when it is so brutally done, you see It is totally illegal Even more than that Bokun kick!

Be careful !

because we're not kidding anymore!

You just made an other mistake, these 2 robots serve me as bodyguard once in a while I can't approve that, I will never approve In fact, my decision is not yet taken Of course, it's not related to the fact I join you But, I really would like to know your version of the ideal space And I'd like to know why you continue to fight I know you're not after Chaos Emeralds, nor Planet Eggs What are you hiding from us ?

What an impudence !

How dare you speak to me this way ?

Well, I also intent to make my space an ideal place I understand what you mean And if our vision of the ideal space is the same as your, then There's not problem between us If that's the case, I also want to ask you a question If we were not agree, Will you try to get rid of us ?

I listen We will see when the time will come The Incredible Blow Out of my way I guess you're very surprised to look at me playing the piano I never told you, my dream is to play in a band, that's really what I like to do And I'm sure you wonder why I'm working in a simple saloon Well, I'll tell you, all happened after our meeting in Space with Sonic It is the next on the right On condition that you take the Express Way You look to forget something, Espio I have no intention to let money to people who refuse to allow me credit We understood, In fact you don't want to spend money at all Well, you take the way you want except on the right Exactly, there is another way It's not mentioned on my map Oh we're gonna have fun Like you said, after all it's our job to discover new places Good, Let's go !

What's that ?!

What's happening ?!

and where are we ?

I like it I like it !

There, you know how we ended on this planet What ?!

It's not serious yes it is What's going on ?

This customer asks if he can pay later Later ?

If you're agree Very dear customer, you will only get a credit from me when a great friendship will be born between us That's not what you said a little while ago While ago ?

But how do you want me to remember what I said a while ago ?

Okay, I'll pay you tomorrow morning Tomorrow ?

But who know what will happened until tomorrow ?

This is what I owe you Thank you Can I know how long that will last ?

Until we can make all our repairs, it shouldn't be for much longer anymore Welcome to you Eggman !

What vector ?

What are you doing here ?

Well, I'm looking for someone What?

Can we know the name of the one you're searching on this planet ?

You're searching for Sonic !

I want you to stick up those poster somewhere I wonder why we will do this No, it doesn't bother me, but I'd like know why you're doing that I will explain you What's that ?

Always the same with those who know nothing I managed to become one of the Metarex's 4kings by a simple combination of circumstance Oh but what's that can do to you ?

Quick, paste those poster, Hurry Yeah yeah, We're Going, We're doing it No no, Don't put that there !

Don't you see you will ruin my business Try to find a less showy place A less showy place ?

Done, I found a less showy place A glass of water Sorry but we have no water anymore What ?

then, You treat me like this ?!

Eggman-sama Well, I hope you will warn me when you will see Sonic Understood ?

Unfortunately, Our Policy don't want us to mingle with such problems Come on, We're leaving yes We're coming Then, What are we going to do ?

We won't let Sonic and others in this situation ?

No junior What happened ?

You just seen Eggman ?

Hopefully, We were all upstairs You're right, if they discovered we were on this planet and Metarex fleet att*cked us We would not have any chance This Eggman seriously begin to irritate me Now, you can't go outside, what are you going to do ?

What ?

do you think I will hide ?

Yeah, but the problem is we have equipment to buy to be able to leave this place I wonder what they are doing right now Usually, They are fast You see, I don't intent to attract attention at all Okay, but the cashiers do you think you can manage to mislead them ?

What's happening ?

Wait ?

Eh ?

You're right, I can't go shopping without being seen It's a big problem, I don't see how we can do I will go shopping instead of you He ?

Will you know how to make them ?

Eh ?

It's the kind of job I'm used with, Look !

Eh But, we only have enough money for our shopping, you understand ?

Oh But don't worry about that, this is between us, and honestly, you can pay me later if you want to That's right !

You're very nice, anyway, here's my list With those, our ship could work again Yes, this is precisely what I need for my ship But What am I thinking ?

Then, 2 coils with aluminum alloy I found him I see, that's what I fought, I was right As soon as they finish their repairs we will launch a counter att*ck We stick up all the posters That's was awfully tiring Something is bothering you Eggman-sama ?

Mind your own business, Forward !

Yes Sir I thought I were going to be seen Look Vector's back Go on, We're all help to bring in the material Okay This time they are very late Yes I wonder why Finished, there's nothing remaining Then, we can tell Tails to come to retrieve all of that No wait, maybe we are on tapping and the could hear you if you call Hein ?

But what are we gonna do ?

Then We can't carry everything by ourselves I will take you if it can help It doesn't disturb you ?

No, you will pay this later That's it, Then we're leaving Vector you're there ?

That's Eggman Oh But what is he doing here ?

I'm beginning to get angry, I feel it will finish bad I thought I made him understand I didn't want to see him Wait for me Don't tell me you didn't see the placard I came back because I noticed you didn't have much customer, Tell me thanks And how he's speaking !

It's not very gentle You'd better leave You won't throw me outside, even so And why not ?

Because I want to feast properly the defeat of this poor Sonic at our last battle But what are you talking about ?

I bet he's so annoyed that he's surely full of anger right now, this poor devil And I'll even say that he must be so depressed that maybe he will never fight again And Honestly I think he deserves it, that show him what happened for tackling me How dare he say such nasty things ?

That's true, you should not let him say There, That's for me What he's offering him a drink ?

I thought he was supposed to send him packing True, and in contrary he treats him very well It's not important, after all, Eggman winning against us doesn't happen very often, no ?

I really think those Metarex understand nothing They only had to let me supervise operations, and they preferred to scatter the 4 kings thinking they had more chances to find Sonic Then They want to get rid of Sonic Yes and they are very serious to make reign the order and tranquility, as they're saying But for me, they speak for nothing, those guys But knowing Sonic like I do, I'm almost sure He prefers me to b*at him Rather than those filthy beasts What is he talking about ?

Must be crazy to want to be beaten by him Thanks for the drink That's okay, but I hope this time you won't come back anymore Oh don't worry, one time is enough for me What's happening ?

Bad new, A Metarex fleet just came here Honestly, I'm not surprised No, I'm not surprised at all that they came, I bet those jitters guys followed me up to here And at this time, all the fleet are waiting hidden behind the moon Although he's hard to b*at, if Sonic leaves this planet, he will be att*cked by the Metarex Fleet unfortunately And that will definitely be his end.

I always said he's a bad actor But How did they discovered we were on this planet ?

Like just said Eggman, they followed him up to here, that's not more complicated Yes, that's very bad, even if we manage to repair the Typhoon We won't be able to use the weapons, How will we escape ?

Eggman Go on, Show yourself Sonic Do you think their fleet is big ?

We don't know Can't we see on the radar ?

No, it's impossible, we can use the little radar but we will never detect what's behind the moon Then, What are we going to do ?

We must find a way, we can't keep staying here No we can't Then, We'll leave when Tails will be finished with repairing our ship Do you come with us ?

No no don't count on us, we don't want to die that early A ship has just leaved the planet Show me on the screen Immediately That's the Blue Typhoon !

Get ready to att*ck Fire !

I succeed, I b*at Sonic alone I must immediately bring this excellent news at our Master Out of the way !

Don't stop to play, please vector I thought I told to not come back ever I didn't want to come back, believe me But truthfully, I didn't have any other places to go A glass of red vinegar with a raw egg, Please Do I serve him ?

Yes you can As you want It's okay, He will pay us later To the health of an unlucky genius Why did he ask us to set this camouflage ?!

Then, Where is this fleet Eggman were talking about ?!

We don't see anything suspect hidden behind the moon Anyway, when Eggman's talking I'm sorry but I can't believe him In any case, we've been lucky that nobody were there, otherwise we would have been in troubles Don't you agree, Sonic ?

Thanks, Doctor