01x11 - Master ~Leader~

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Mob Psycho 100". Aired: July 12, 2016 - present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Mob, a school boy with psychic powers, attempts to juggle school life and his job as an exorcist.

01x11 - Master ~Leader~

Post by bunniefuu »

499! 500! Nice work.

I really feel it in my muscles! Is your brother really that amazing? He's way better than me.

Then I'm sure he'll come and save you.

They got away from you? You're playing hide

-and

-seek.

Oh, dear! You're hurt, Ritsu.

- Why don't we go to the school infirmary?

- I saw her again.

The school Okay.

Let's go! Tome! I'll get those kids.

I'll brainwash them and bring them back.

I found you.

- Here goes.

- Okay.

- Hurry, Ritsu!

- Okay.

Tsubomi! Tome! This way!

- Wow! That's so pretty!

- Come on! Run away!

- Get away from the guy who's "it"!

- Hurry! HQ contacted me.

The Boss will be here soon, too.

You know exactly what will happen if you fail, don't you? Hurry! My muscles are so sore I can't run! We have to hide before he finds us! Okay! I'm getting signals! You two will become members of Claw.

This is what happens if you resist.

You will end up like that.

If you don't want to die, think it over carefully.

Good boy.

I brainwashed your brother through fear.

I used my hypnotic powers to make him hallucinate.

He saw you coughing up blood and dying.

You are now members of Claw.

Go find those kids.

- Yes, sir.

- Yes, sir.

Where are Ritsu and Tsubomi? NO CONTROL So, you're here, too? We meet again.

Defeated by a brat? I must have been off my game.

I'll make sure I k*ll you this time.

MOB 72% I'm serious this time.

Telekinetic Helix! Kageyama! If only I have just half of my peak supernatural power left.

Kageyama, let's both fight him with our full power! If we time it right I can't afford to spend time on you now.

You can't afford it? Really? You trying to conserve your strength? Who do you think you're facing? You don't know who you're fighting, you g*dd*mn brat! What's happening? I can't even lift a finger.

I'm sorry for making all that noise.

I have destroyed the school, too.

You can't afford it? You mean you can't afford to worry about your enemy's safety.

We need to find Ritsu and the others.

Right.

Koyama has been defeated.

Another Esper has arrived.

Without a doubt, he's very strong.

Got it.

I'll teach him to fear Claw as well.

MOB REIGEN They are not here.

Keep up! Ritsu! Tsubomi! Hurry!

- That way! Quickly!

- That way? Ouch! That hurts! Hide! I don't think they'll find us here.

How much longer are we going to play hide

-and Ritsu.

Rei.

Ritsu.

Rei.

Hey.

Aren't those the Shiratori brothers? They're acting strange.

They may have been brainwashed by Claw.

What? Brainwashed? They were given a bath! Who would take a bath at a time like this? I heard a voice.

They're over there.

Run! This way! This way! Hurry up! Stop! Stop it! Run, Tsubomi! No! I don't understand this game.

Are we playing tag now? Okay.

Got it.

Bye!

- Let go!

- Cut it out! Stop it! Let go of me! I'm I'm not part of this! My muscles ache! What the heck is this? Now They can't escape.

Tsubomi! Shigeo.

Are you playing hide

-and

-seek, too? There you are.

Tsubomi! Hey! Watch out!

- Oh, no!

- What's going on? Come to think of it, a long time ago Tsubomi.

I would like to show you something amazing.

What is it? What? What's going on? What's happening? You're so mean, Shigeo! Why are you doing this? You're so mean, Shigeo! What are you doing? You know, I completely forgot about that.

You have always had a strange power, haven't you, Shigeo? I'm sorry.

I don't want you to see this, Tsubomi.

I need you to sleep for a while.

Are you the other Esper, baby boy? Did you defeat Koyama? Forget about that.

Hurry up and tell me where Ritsu is, granny.

MOB 75% Who the hell are you calling "granny"? That hurts! Kageyama! You can't stop me with that.

See if you can take my Hardening Qigong.

Shigeo! Stop Dang! She's tough! Take that, and that! Take that! Take that, and that! MOB 80% What's the matter? Are you crying because you're scared? I knew you were a baby.

Why Why do I have to b*at up a woman, too? What did you say? Master told me guys who hurt women will never be popular.

Are you saying you'll defeat me, baby boy? I think you're underestimating me.

I failed to read a woman's mind again.

I'm sorry, granny.

I told you, don't call me "granny"! Tsuchiya was defeated too? Tsubomi, I'll come get you after I find Ritsu.

Extra

-large with extra sauce and two eggs I think she's having a nice dream.

Let's go.

Okay.

SALT MIDDLE SCHOOL MOB REIGEN You caught them? Well done.

Why don't you volunteer to be a member? You see, Claw is increasing its power around the world under the Boss's direction.

"Boss"? Right.

He'll be here soon.

He's an incredible Esper.

I don't know his face but everyone in Seventh Division fought with the Boss and lost.

But everyone who survives becomes an officer.

Then, in order to grow the organization, we're given the mission of gathering other Espers.

We kidnap children that are Espers and brainwash them to turn them into soldiers.

What are you trying to achieve by gathering Espers together? You know the saying, "A hawk with talent hides its talons.

" We lie dormant in society and quietly build our strength.

Then, not too long from now, we will rule the world.

We're going to guide humanity to a proper future.

"A proper future"? With psychic powers, we can prevent crime, wars, and even natural disasters.

Don't you agree? Even though your goal is just, if your means are not, then it's pointless.

I'll protect you from now on, Shigeo If I'm going to be controlled by fear, brainwashed, and turned into a mindless soldier I would rather not have this power of mine.

Like I thought, middle school kids are children.

Do you think you'll change the world with moralistic talks? No! You're amazing, Ritsu! You're the greatest! You're a genius! Amazing! You're special, Ritsu.

- You amaze me!

- What a stud! Hey! Snap out of it! Ritsu! That's right.

That's what you dream of.

That's what you desire.

You want to be someone special.

You want to be one of the elite.

If you join Claw and improve your powers, you'll gain recognition and praise from the whole world.

Then you'll even rule the world! I am special! I am one of the elite! Brainwashing isn't done only through fear.

It can be done through ambitious desires, little boy! Ritsu! Ritsu, are you okay? Shigeo.

Why do you have to go through something like this, Ritsu? Why my brother I have always been jealous of you.

How could you? I told you before.

I was the one who was jealous of you.

Shigeo Ritsu So, you did that to my brother? I will also show you very frightening visions! You are a far more powerful Esper than your brother.

But you cannot resist my power! MOB 85% Shigeo Oh, no.

Boss! Please don't hurt me! Shigeo, you turned this guy's own power of hallucination on himself.

Did he just say "Boss"? Master.

What are you doing here? MOB 88% Hey, Mob.

So, this is where you were.

Your brother is here, too? What are you doing here? That way of walking Is he the Boss from HQ? Master You mean you're Kageyama has a master? And he's the Boss of Claw? This man is the Boss from HQ.

This is the first time I have seen his face.

What's with these guys? Ritsu I mean, some Espers were kidnapped by them, so I came to save them.

Is that what you were doing? You fools! I don't know what you're up to, but how dare you be so wicked! You told us to, Boss.

You think it's okay to do that just because someone told you to? If you let yourself be bossed around, you're nothing more than scum.

If it went well, I thought I would be promoted to HQ.

If you try to get ahead by doing that, all you'll have left is the wasteland that you created.

It only feels good to achieve greatness while maintaining virtue.

It's the same wherever you go.

I saw it all the time in the business world.

People step all over the weak, so they can get ahead.

Let's go.

What? Maybe he's trying to get out of here while they think he's the Boss.

Right.

Wait! Hold on a second, Mob! Ouch! What? Hold on a second.

I'm sorry.

Wait for me! THE CHARACTERS AND ORGANIZATIONS ARE FICTIONAL