01x05 - Episode 5

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Trapped". Aired: 27 December 2015 –; present.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Follows members of a police department as they try to uncover a mystery against the elements in Iceland.

01x05 - Episode 5

Post by bunniefuu »

This programme contains some strong language.

Did Hjrtur confess? No.

We released him We have proof that it didn't happen on the ferry Which excludes Hjrtur

- Dagn½!

- Hjrtur! I didn't do it I know It's unbearable that she d*ed for no reason So you need someone to blame? Are you always just on your own in the house? Are you sure it's a good idea to leave your husband alone with her? Why don't you just come home? HEAVY BREATHING He's your father, and he's the one holding back the future of the town The ice is condensing When it gets warmer, it'll fall and there'll be an avalanche Please, just let it go

- Gumundur!

- I know what I'm doing Guys! expl*si*n AVALANCHE THUNDERS

- Guys, run!

- Dad! Run, Dad! HE GASPS ALARM SOUNDS CAR ALARM SOUNDS

- There's no signal

- No

- Mum, what's happening?

- Come here, darling Where's daddy?

- Is he coming home?

- He'll be back soon The avalanche has blocked the road There's no way to get through it Would you mind helping me light some candles? This bloody darkness! When my wife and I had the accident l sat in the darkness beside her No moon.

No stars.

Just the pitch

-black darkness She was k*lled instantly It wasn't until the morning that someone came I had sat next to her for six hours Her skin was ice cold Still no signal I need to get going.

I'll try to cross the avalanche on foot I saw Hrafn with Geirmundur the day before you found the body They were arguing Hrafn was angry It seemed pretty aggressive The day before he was found dead?

- You're sure it was Geirmundur?

- Yes He was different, older, but it was him He disappeared many years ago Maybe it was the old cop talking but Hrafn didn't want Geirmundur around That old idiot must've done it I have to go and control the situation COUGHING GASPING Sigurur! Sigurur! Gumundur! HESITANT GUITAR PLAYING The telephone connection's still down.

I'm going to see if I can find Andri Girls, I'm going out to see if I can find daddy, OK? See if everything's all right

- I'll take you

- Great, thanks The premise for this report was not correct I think I've always known that it wasn't the boy's fault You shouldn't sit there alone in the dark ENGINE BUZZES Won't it go up? Put something under it All right, then, the generator's working I just hope the freezer's working What a mess.

When It rains, it pours

- They'll get the electricity back on

- Did the old man start this? I think so I need to go and smooth things out at the sports centre Hrafn, listen I'm worried about Sigurur I'll have a word with him Gumundur! Sigurur!

- Dad!

- Sigurur? Are you all right? Yes, but I can't find dad

- Sigurur, over there

- Where? Dad, are you all right? Can you hear me? He's all right HE COUGHS Do you think anythings broken? Can you move, Dad?

- Gumundur?

- Can you move? We need to get him out Easy, easy, easy Slowly Let's have a look Can you move, Dad? He's completely stuck All this snow! That must be really strange for you.

So, you think it doesn't snow in Africa? I don't know but I don't see thousands of Africans coming to Iceland to be in the snow.

As a matter of fact, the other day, I saw two African girls.

They were building a snowman.

Really? Where was this? I don't know.

Somewhere in town.

There's no one here We should head towards the avalanche

- Why do you think he's there?

- Because Has it always been like this? He gets into trouble and you jump to the rescue? Listen you're right He startled me

- Evening

- Hi I'm looking for Hinrika.

Seen her? No.

We've been looking for Andri Maybe we should go clown to the Town Hall? Jump on in Mine's not working.

Let me try yours g*dd*mn it! This is all Hrafn's fault You always do what he tells you I have no choice

- The phones aren't working

- No f*ck! Let me see You always have a choice I had no choice.

That bastard showed up out of nowhere What are you talking about? Help me get him out of here No, no, no! Listen, we can't move him.

Just wait We need to get him out of here We need to get him to a doctor Where will you find a doctor? He's on the other side of the mountain I'm going down to the ferry I'm sure there's a doctor there I can bring back Keep him awake, keep him warm and don't move him I'll be as quick as possible No, you can't fall asleep You mustn't give up I'm sorry for being such a bad father I miss your mother I was better when she was around I wanted to toughen you up But she didn't Yes, I know I wish I'd d*ed before she did PEOPLE CHATTING Friends, hello.

It's no cause for alarm.

Will there be another avalanche? It's all under control and as you can see, we've got plenty of light.

What about the heat? I mean, light is fine but that won't keep us warm.

You don't have to worry about heating.

This is Iceland.

The whole island has natural heating.

I heard an expl*si*n.

That was deliberate.

A controlled expl*si*n to make the avalanche safe.

But it took out the electricity! A slight miscalculation, but nothing to worry about.

We are fixing it now.

Have the police caught this m*rder*r yet? Excuse me.

I have to All right? HE PANTS WIND WHISTLES Geirmundur was an utter bastard One of those who who's ugly because they're a bastard Yes, I remember him I remember him as a sad individual who nobody loved You're the complete opposite Why? Why do women put up with it? Husbands who b*at them? You'd never put up with that Why are we talking about this? Hrafn beats his wife

- Have you seen Sigurur?

- Nope He went to try to stop his dad Right.

He obviously failed HE GROANS AND PANTS HE SHOUTS Hey! Are you all right? We need to get old Gumundur to a hospital He's badly injured and buried in snow Get to the ferry We need to find a doctor and call for rescue What happened? Was it the old man?

- Did he set it off?

- Yeah He's completely nuts The town's power and phone lines are out

- Is he badly hurt?

- I'm afraid he is What about Hrafn? What exactly did you see? Kolbrºn benefits from being the mayor's wife It gives her a certain authority Maybe she thinks this is the price she has to pay It all comes with a bit of domestic abuse You don't believe me? That I see everything that happens in town? Your husband, for instance, he grows his own dr*gs That must be strange? For you, being a cop and all Does Andri know? What do you mean by this? How can you stay with such a loser? A woman like you, putting up with his illegal activities He must be some guy He's no loser And he respects people's privacy I'm sorry Please forgive me for watching you It's just It's all just My only connection to the outside world is through this telescope He's an older man, in his seventies He's possibly injured his spine and he's got a heart problem, copy? We're trying.

but it doesn't look good The weather's bad and the helicopter probably can't fly We'll try everything that we can Call us again in about an hour All right, thank you.

I'll be in touch Hey! You're wet.

- I'll give it back to you.

- OK.

- Hi, Doctor.

- Hi.

I've got some medical supplies but I'm not really prepared for an avalanche.

It's better than nothing.

Let's hurry.

All right, guys, just do the best you can

- You're going up there?

- Yeah

- Any room in the car?

- Sorry, we're full Andri Have you seen Sigurur? He was looking for you Gumundur is injured up on the mountain

- Is he badly hurt?

- I'm afraid son.

But helps on the way A doctor from the ferry and hopefully air support Tell me Has Sigurur fallen out with the mayor? What do you mean? Just something Sigurur said up on the mountain Why don't you just ask Hrafn? Gumundur has made a total fool of himself Come on, he's badly injured The rescue unit is on its way And they're trying to get the electricity back on I hope it all goes quickly Andri!

- The girls were worried about you

- Where's Hinrika? She's fine.

She wasn't on the mountain sgeir's already on his way, but maybe Hrafn has seen her You're soaking wet.

You need a shower and a change of clothes I don't have time for that.

I borrowed this nice parka I need to get back up on the mountain

- Sigvaldi, can I borrow your car?

- Yes, no problem

- Thanks, I'll bring it back

- Don't worry OK.

Doctor, come with me here.

This way.

Here! Got it? Let me just grab my bag I made dinner I'm not hungry I just managed to finish it before the blackout I can't eat it all by myself You should've said you were planning a feast I'd have brought champagne It's freezing outside Where are you going? It's not like there's a group of friends waiting I wanted us to have dinner together You believed everything they said about me And now you're feeling guilty Hjrtur?

- Hi.

- Hi.

Don't you remember me, Hjrtur Stef¡nsson? This is my friend Soff­a We're going to a pool party.

You coming?

- Where?

- At the swimming pool

- Come with us

- Come on Just come along.

It'll be fun with the blackout and everything Everyone's crazy because of the avalanche And there's a crazy k*ller out there.

A truly great vibe!

- Let's get drunk together

- Why not? An avalanche? And the power is out ls there no end to this? We need to interview some of the locals That won't be easy, the phone lines are down SHE KNOCKS

- Hello?

- There are people inside

- Why's it locked?

- You'll have to climb the wall

- Are you going to break in? We do this all the time, don't worry RAP MUSIC

- What? No one's here?

- Yeah, they just didn't hear us Good job! What the f*ck are you doing? What are you doing? The black girls.

They are from the ferry, right? Keep them hidden.

Do you understand? Did you find your wife? No.

A man was outside.

Do you know him? If you're afraid, you know you can tell us.

We can find someplace else to hide.

Oh, no, Joy.

I'm not afraid.

You'll be safe here.

He's almost free It's probably a spinal injury.

We just have to wait.

And don't move him at all.

- OK!

- I'll go and sit in the truck.

What did he say? He's just cold Unlike your dad, tough bastard He used to be But he doesn't want to admit he's getting old and has a heart problem Still tougher than most Hey, sgeir! How's the old guy doing? The doctor told us not to move him.

It's a possible spinal injury Still, the main worry is hypothermia He could possibly have some internal bleeding Have you been talking to him? MUSIC PLAYS Hey, man.

Sorry about the other day.

On the ferry.

I'm the guy you got into a fight with.

No hard feelings?

- No hard feelings.

- Great.

Cool.

Ow! You bit me You want me to get kinky? Have you tried being tied up?

- Hey.

- Hi.

- Is there room?

- Sure Give me a sip Do you know where Johanna went? Why? Do you like her?

- No

- You do!

- No

- OK You want to hide them from people? Your scars Nobody gives a damn See? I think they're sexy Seriously

- Really?

- Yeah We've looked into all the options But the storm makes it impossible for us to land on the mountain So, I'm sorry to say, it won't work

- Can't you even land in town?

- We can't fly along the coast There you go, Dad.

They'll be here soon We can't make it there I have a man with a broken back, I need help!

- Can we get to a hospital by sea?

- No, the pack ice is blocking us

- There's pack ice in the fjord

- It probably won't go tonight Your town's closed off We've gone over every possible situation and there's no way for us to reach you

- My boy

- Yes? You're a good man I am not There's just no way in

- I have a dying man here!

- There's nothing we can do We can't wait.

We have to get him down We'll let you know if anything changes Guys, they can't land

- What?

- They can't land But he needs help Guys, we're going to have to carry him

- We have to carry him.

- No, no, no! This is crazy! I will take full responsibility.

- We have no choice.

Be careful

- On the count of three One, two, three! HE SOBS QUIETLY Why don't we ever know when we're happy but always when we're not? Have you ever been completely alone? Yes, I have And are you afraid of being so again? Sometimes Hj¡lmar stop! If you don't stop, I'll scream! Untie me

- No

- Untie me I thought you wanted something kinky

- You want to jump in?

- No What? Why? Are you shy? No, I just didn't bring any swimming trunks

- You're wearing underwear?

- Of course! Then come and join me Come on! Come on!

- Something's wrong with him

- What? Let's put him down Doctor! There's no pulse SIGHING I really envy you

- Why?

- You're not native to this town You can't see into the abyss What abyss? HE SOBS Sigurur? Sigurur? HE MOANS So, it's true? Bloody old fool ANGRY GRUN It's all your fault! You know what he's like! You should've stopped him! Yes, because he always listens to what I say Sigurur.

Sigurur I'm really sorry

- You're such an arsehole!

- If there's anything I can do GUITAR PLAYS THEY SING "KALINKA" HE OPENS BOTTLE Any news? Gumundur d*ed in the avalanche Which means that Sigurur owns the land Mm

-hm.

But will he play ball? I don't know You'll see to it that he does Oh, please! I'll be in the shed Can I help you with something? 50TH BIRTHDAY 2010 It was beyond my control.

It wasn't my fault CLANG! THUD LIQUID SPLASHES FLAMES ROAR Kolbrºn! There Call me if you need to talk Please forgive me for watching you expl*si*n Is that the mayor's house? There's a fire.

This is an emergency.

Can anyone hear me? I have to go ANGUISHED YELLING ANGUISHED YELLING SCREAMS OF AGONY HE SCREAMS Kolbrºn! Kolbrºn! Help! Help! Kolbrºn!