03x82 - Welcome Home

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x82 - Welcome Home

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on Fairy Tail: Scary Lucy is back! On the inside, Scary Lucy isn't so different than the real one.

Stop calling us "scary" or "real" all the time! When you line three of them up, it's seriously freaky.

That's just mean! What about if the three of them combine into a Giant Lucy?

! They'd be the enemy of all humanity! Grr! Can we get on with the story now?

I-I'm sorry! I don't know! Huh?

Are you really the me from before?

Y-Yes! I'm always told that my personality changes when I get behind the wheel This is the real Edo Natsu! Please don't yell! It's scary Wanna try doing a mirror act together?

Welcome Home! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! B-But I can't! I just came this far because Lucy-san asked me! It's okay.

You don't have to force yourself.

Yeah, and it doesn't seem like you'd be much help anyway.

Carla! Are you, perhaps, Wendy-san?

Yes.

You're all small and cute! And you, sir, are the me from Earthland?

Who're you callin' sir?

I'm Happy, and that's Carla.

And I'm Well, I think you know by now.

I'm sorry! I'll do whatever you say! Take it a little easier on me over there, would ya?

Our Lucy-san told me to carry you all here, and that's why I did it T-That's Is that the Royal City?

Oh, how pretty! Wait, what?

If we've arrived, tell us that in the first place! I'm so sorry! Great! I didn't think we'd get here this early! Somewhere down there is the lacrima that they turned everyone into.

Let's hurry up and go! Hold it, Carla! Thanks! Give my regards to me! U-Um Are you really going to fight the Kingdom?

I don't know.

As long as we can rescue our friends, that's all I care about.

But if they aren't gonna return 'em so easily, then we got no other choice than to fight! There's no winning against the Kingdom.

What is this?

This is surprising.

I thought the Kingdom was ruled by a dictator, so I expected the city to be more run-down.

Plus, we got into the city no prob.

This place is totally different than Louen and Sycca.

It's like an amusement park.

They steal magic power and collect it here in the Royal City.

They created this pleasure-town to gain popularity with the citizens.

This King's got a screw loose.

It looks like something's going on over there.

Are they having a parade or something?

Let's go check it out! Aye, sir! We didn't come here to play, you people! What is it?

What is sit?

Wait, Natsu! What a huge crowd of people! Sheesh Hey, don't just stop like that! A-A lacrima?

Could that be Everyone from Magnolia Plus, there's a chunk that's been removed.

There are marks that show a piece has been cut off.

That's not all of it?

Children of Edolas! Our blessed land of Edolas has used Anima to call forth ten years' worth of magic power! Call forth, my butt! He stole it from our world! Stay calm, he-cat.

Everyone, sing a song! Everyone, laugh out loud! Let us raise up our voices together in jubilation! This magic power belongs jointly to the citizens of Edolas! Also, only the citizens of Edolas are the race blessed with inheriting the future! No one will steal magic power from our kingdom! And I promise to obtain even greater magic power! Enough to make this pittance of magic seem like mere garbage! Edolas! Edolas! Edolas! Edolas! Hmph.

How stupid.

You can manipulate that many people with such a flimsy speech?

What will I do now?

Keep control of yourself! I can't! That That lacrima is Please! Everyone feels the same way, so Okay, Natsu?

Yeah, I can't take it any more.

We'll charge into the castle! Wait a little more.

What for?

We have to make a plan, or we'll never return everyone to normal.

Everyone's been turned into that crystal.

How can we turn them back, I wonder?

We have no choice but to ask the King directly.

There's no way he'd just tell us! Then we should hit him until he does! I see! The King knows how to bring everyone back?

Perhaps.

This might work! If I can just get close enough to him Really?

What are you talking about?

Gemini! Gemini can transform into anyone they touch, and while they're transformed they can also know what that person knew.

In other words, if they can transform into the King, we might learn a way to save everyone! However, they can only transform for 5 minutes.

Plus, the amount of transformations they can keep in stock is limited to two people.

If they transform into someone else, then the oldest one can't be used anymore.

The question is just, how do we get close to the King?

There are too many guards.

We won't be able to easily.

There is a way to get close to the King.

It was originally a tunnel to allow the King to escape from the castle to outside the city.

So there should be a way to get from outside the city to the basement of the castle.

Wow! How do you know this?

It's information Fragments keep popping into my head.

Since coming to Edolas, I've gained little bits of information about the land.

I haven't at all.

Anyway, if we can sneak into the castle like that, we'll be able to manage somehow! All right! Let's turn everyone back to normal! Right! Aye, sir! Wait.

What is it this time?

We leave tonight.

Let's rest as much as we can for now.

The entrance to the tunnel should almost be in front of us.

Is this it?

Yes, definitely it.

Great! Wait.

Again?

! I understand your impatience, but stay calm.

We can't go anywhere without light.

Just leave that to me! See?

You forgot.

We can't use magic now.

Lucy's the only one who can use magic.

Yeah, I'm not feeling so confident about that Well soooorrrry for not giving you enough confidence.

Oops, did you hear that?

Lucy-san, is that Torches! I picked 'em up from over there! I've already wrapped them in cloth and soaked them in oil, so all we need to do is light them and we're set.

But, what about fire?

Why do I have to do something like this?

We don't have any choice! Consider it your chance to see what it's like being someone who can't use fire magic! The ancient people were pretty amazing, making fire by doing things like this.

Yeah.

Not even close I got it! Amazing! All right! You go, Lucy! And why can't you handle it?

Who cares?

As long as one of us made it All right! I did it! All right! I'm exhausted before we even enter the tunnel! What is it?

Oh, I get it.

If you eat fire, then just maybe So you think you can handle magic now?

So?

This part of me got all warm.

Does that feel like Magic?

Feeling?

It might be! Ooh, neat! Give 'er a whirl! The Iron Fist of the Fire Dragon, reborn! Go! No use You're just struggling pointlessly.

I thought I could use magic by eating the fire here! Well, as long as I have my torch, we'll be fine! Don't get carried away.

It doesn't seem like it's been used for a long time.

Light up ahead of here! This is it.

It's quite thick.

Plus, it's been coated with magic.

We can't get through that.

But I'm correct.

There should be another escape exit around here.

We have to break through it, then We have a way! This is a perfect job for me! Gate of the Golden Bull, I open thee! Taurus! Right! Taurus can do it! Taurus has the most power out of all the spirits I command.

He should totally be able to break down that wall.

If that is what will do you good, I'll do it! Do a number on that wall! Here I come! Whoa! Oh, that wasn't much Look! There's a path! Your information was right, Carla! That was a cinch, Lucy-san! Thank you, Taurus! That's it?

What?

If you're really grateful, you can show it by giving me a Please stop leering at me like that.

This should connect straight to the basement of the castle, I hope The information was correct, so I'm sure it's right ahead.

What's wrong, Happy?

So, why don't I have any information, do you think?

I'm a cat from Edolas, sent to Earthland with some kind of mission, just like you, right?

You promised not to talk about that, remember?

Aye.

I don't know about a case like yours, either.

Anyway, let's go further in.

Yes.

Yeah.

Looks like the place is about to collapse.

Don't jinx it, sheesh! But this really is an ancient tunnel I wonder if there are ghosts and stuff?

W-What is it, Natsu?

Is there something there?

Hold this.

W-W-W-What?

Don't move now.

This is my territory! This is no time for playing around! This one is next.

Left up there.

Turn up there.

We've come out to a pretty open place.

It looks like this is where it connects to the basement of the castle.

I'm not sure how you did it, but you really saved the day, Carla! I don't know, either.

Information just keeps popping into my head.

Thank you, Carla.

If you want to thank me, do it after we rescue everyone.

Now is when things get difficult.

We have to get to the King's chambers without being noticed, and escape as well! If we're found by the army now, we won't have a prayer of winning.

If it comes down to it, at least we have my magic! Not that that reassures me much.

What was that for?

This whole plan hinges on my Gemini, remember?

Sure, yeah.

Happy, let's go.

Aye! Lucy! Lucy-san! What is this?

I can't move! The army! Why are there so many in this tunnel?

How did they find us?

So, these are the wizards from Earthland?

Erza! Are you really different people than Natsu Dragyon and Lucy Ashley?

Take them.

Yes, Ma'am! Erza, listen to me! Okay?

Wendy! Natsu, Lucy! Exceeds Welcome home, Exceeds.

What is the meaning of this?

Happy, Carla What exactly did you I thank you for leading the intruders into our custody.

Take a look, Natsu! It's a Cat Kingdom! Upa~! Ooh, amazing! Which means, wait Are there kingdoms for other kinds of animals, too?

I wish I could go to the Fish Kingdom.

That's paradise for a cat! I think if you ate fish in the Fish Kingdom, you'd be in big trouble.

Next time: Extalia! For me, I'd like to go to the Dragon Kingdom.

What would you do there?

Eat them?

As if!