03x83 - Extalia

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x83 - Extalia

Post by bunniefuu »

Previously on Fairy Tail: Led by Carla, we tried to sneak into Edolas's castle, but their Erza, Knightwalker, was waiting for us, and we were captured! And wait, it doesn't look like I appear much this episode at all! Ever heard of the prize for perfect attendance?

Somebody save us, and get us outta here! You bastards! Where is everyone?

Everyone?

Lucy-san, Carla, and Happy! Lucy Oh, you mean that woman?

Sorry, but I ain't got any use for her.

Maybe she'll be, like, ex*cuted?

Just you try hurting a hair on her head 'Cause I'll turn you all into smoldering ashes! Extalia.

Whoa, you're scary! Is everyone from Earthland this violent?

Why just Lucy-san?

What about Carla and Happy?

The Exceeds?

That ain't Happy's name! The Exceeds who have completed their duty have been sent back to their homeland.

They're probably getting their reward and having a big feast about now.

Completed their duty?

Returning to Edolas is a violation of my orders.

I don't believe you! I might not know what that duty is, but Carla abandoned it! Oh, no She fulfilled it quite well.

What exactly was her duty?

You haven't figured it out yet?

What are you doing?

Excellent work! Who are you?

I am simply a journalist! With such a ceremony, I was hoping perhaps to take an interview?

I have nothing to tell you.

Now, go! This is the northern end of the plaza I presume there are also guards stationed at the southern end?

Go! Pardon me for disturbing your work! Damn If I barge in from the front, the onlookers will get wrapped up in it.

What'll I do?

Huh?

Where am I?

Carla, wake up! He-cat?

What happened to us?

They put us to sleep.

Then Where is this place?

Carla?

My "information" was a trap! That's not true! We were just found by accident! It wasn't your fault, Carla! Even though I swore I swore to protect Wendy No matter what happens, I will protect Wendy! I swore You are the ones who have completed their duty on Earthland?

Ichiya?

You have excellent parfum.

And wait, a cat?

Why are you so surprised?

We are all Exceeds, are we not?

Nichiya-san! They have never been to Edolas before! I bet this is the first time for them to see other Exceeds.

Oh, is that so?

I am the Commander of the Royal Guard of Extalia, Nichiya! I'ma Nady, Extalia's Minister of State.

Good job completing your duty.

Duty?

What's the matter, Carla?

It is a bit sudden, I know, but the Queen awaits you.

Follow me.

The Queen, you say?

Carla Leave this to me.

I'll take a little bit and observe our surroundings.

I'll definitely protect you, okay?

Good work.

More cats Now then, this way! What in the world Come, come! I've got fish here, freshly caught! I'd like one of those, and one of those Oh, and one of those, too.

Coming right up! You have a lot of children, yes?

I'll throw this one in for free! Oh my, you're always so generous! Well, it's the Queen's great benevolence that allows me to run this shop every day.

Indeed Thanks for coming! For real! I saw it when I went to the surface to gather info! What did you see?

A caterpillar like, this big! You big liar! There's no way there could be a caterpillar that big! You see, the human king He is controlled by we Exceeds Over here, over here! Wait! It's a land of cats Ah, Nichiya-sama! Nady-sama, have a nice day! Yes, and you, too! Wait, are they the rumored They completed their duty on Earthland! Awesome! Hey, heroes! Look at how beautiful she is! Everyone's a cat We aren't cats.

We're Exceeds.

We are Exceeds, who stand over humans and guide them! Exceeds And this is the kingdom of Exceeds, Extalia! Here they come! Finally! So, it has finally started Yes.

With this, the kingdom will finally be secure.

This is the south side The east and west sides are perfectly guarded as well, I presume?

Actually, there's no place for any suspicious people to hide on the east or west side, so there's no need to guard it.

Hey! Don't you dare put that in the article! Of course not I know well the kinds of things I should and shouldn't write.

For I am a journalist! The plaza is only guarded on the north and south.

There are less people to the north than the south.

The ceremony will occur on the south side of the lacrima.

I get it.

Humans are just a horribly foolish and inferior species.

We have to keep careful control of them, or else Furthermore, they have a horrible parfum Parfum means smell.

The Queen controls the humans from here.

The Queen has a wonderful parfum! It's a real problem if they just increase their numbers too much.

The humans that aren't needed are k*lled by the orders of the Queen.

B-But, why?

The Queen said that it was to rectify the vanishing magic situation.

The Queen will control not just this world, but the humans in Earthland as well.

She decides the death of humans?

The Queen has the right.

Why, you ask?

Because she is a god! God?

What is our duty?

Ever since I was born, I've had this duty planted inside me.

She has been selected by the Queen's human control project Exterminate the Dragonslayer, Wendy! W-What do you mean, Carla?

! Quiet.

What do you mean, exterminate Wendy?

! Wha Then Our duty What?

It can't Ignorance was bliss for you My duty was to exterminate Natsu?

What?

That can't I Natsu Calm down, He-cat! We didn't complete our duty! We never had any intention to! So how is it that you think we have?

Memory loss, perhaps?

There is nothing to be done about it.

"Overwriting" has unknown side-effects, after all.

Answer me! I'lla explain.

By the Queen's human control project, Earthland 6 years ago.

Once hatched from their egg, they would search for a Dragonslayer, and carried information telling them to exterminate them.

But the situation changed.

The Anima that the humans created opened up another possibility.

Instead of k*lling the humans in Earthland, we would use their magic power.

And among their magic power, the Dragon Slayers would be an exceptionally large part! That's why your duty was changed by emergency order.

To "Lead the Dragon Slayers here.

" What we really wanted was you Your dragon magic power.

I have to hurry.

But there are too many people for me to make my move.

Hey, what's that?

What?

It's in celebration of the magic extraction! Just a little fireworks! Fireworks! Yeah, do it! What's that?

! I didn't hear about any fireworks! I'm counting on you.

Get to it! North?

I'll leave the rest to you.

Look, there was something written there! North of the plaza! Some suspicious fellow is after the lacrima! What?

That's not good! The north is the back of the lacrima! Our defenses aren't solid enough there! Leave a third here and head to the north! Move the spectators back! Move back, please! Get farther back! Okay! Now I can really cut loose! Hey, what are you doing?

Stand back! That Mystogan guy seems fishy to me, but I'll trust him for now! Pillar of the Iron Dragon! All according to plan.

Sword of the Iron Dragon! There's more where that came from! What?

! It looks like the long-distance order overwriting wasn't properly transmitted.

But it worked out in the end! You did bring the Dragonslayers here, after all.

We'll leave their conversion into magic power, in other words, the Magicalization, to the humans.

The humans are more skilled at that.

N-No I-I came to Edolas of my own free will Nope.

Just following orders.

I took them to the tunnel to save everyone You didn't notice?

We guided you there.

Happy, Carla What in the world I I love Wendy I said I wanted to protect her That's just a kind of delusion.

Your orders were changed from "exterminate" to "lead here".

In order words, it was changed to "you mustn't k*ll".

That's a lie!! Everything you've done was following our orders.

We are not puppets!! H-He We're Fairy Tail wizards!!! Happy Okay! Time to go pick everyone up! Aye, sir! Let me grab onto you and we'll fly there in a jiffy! Except we can't use magic! Hey, get it together.

A Happy that can't fly's just some talking cat.

Natsu, that's a very hurtful thing you just said.

Next time: Fly! To Your Friends! If I'm just a cat, then what's a Natsu who can't sh**t flames?

A Salamander who can't sh**t flames A Mander?

Huh?