03x93 - I'm Standing Right Here

Episode transcripts for the TV show, "Fairy Tale". Aired: September 30, 2011 - September 29, 2019.*
Watch/Buy Amazon

Lucy runs away from home to become a magician in the magical land of Fairy Tail; on her way there she meets all sorts of curious companions like a dragon and a flying blue cat.

03x93 - I'm Standing Right Here

Post by bunniefuu »

Edolas's King Faust ordered the merciless annihilation of all in his way.

Lucy, Gray, and the members of Edolas's Fairy Tail all stood up against the Royal Army.

The three Dragon Slayers, Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy, battle Droma Anim, a hardened armor that Faust is piloting.

Wizards of Earthland! Those who possess within them an eternal, never-ending supply of magic power And among them, you Dragon Wizards and your ridiculous magic! Hand your magic power over to me! This world demands it! Fall down to earth, dragons! As long as we have this ultimate magic w*apon, Droma Anim, our army will never be destroyed! Getting up again?

Impressive That magic power is incredible! Dragon Wizards, you will be ours! I'm Standing Here! Collect more magic power! Droma Anim, collect magic power from the sky and the land! I can feel it This world is running out of magic power And that is precisely why you must be ours! Salamander, use your breath.

You too, brat! All three at the same time?

I didn't want to suggest it 'cause I'm not sure what'll happen.

But we got no choice! Understood! All right! Roar of the Their magic power is rising again?

Sky Dragon! Iron Dragon! Fire Dragon! Did that do it?

Above! It could jump that high?

Oh, no! Our triple roar didn't hit! We'll do it again! You won't get a chance! Dragon Knight Spread Cannon! For the world For our Edolas That's the difference between you and I.

You said that you didn't know anything about this world, didn't you?

What the living creatures of this world require aren't guilds It's eternal magic power! It's required by the citizens.

You don't have any of the burden of responsibility! This is bad My magic power is almost Looks like you're running on empty.

No matter how infinite it may be, it takes time to regenerate once used up, yes?

Now don't struggle, and become the magic power of our world! How well you are treated will depend on your attitude.

It's no use I can't stand up Is this the end?

Don't give up! It ain't over yet! Bring it on, you bastard! I'm standin' right here! You are one obstinate brat! Natsu-san Fool What can you do without any magic power?

I squeeze it out! Natsu-san! I squeeze it out from tomorrow's! Don't underestimate a Dragon Slayer! From tomorrow's?

Then I'll b*at it into you! You'll learn just who I am! What?

We don't need to combine our powers! All we need is our power, our wishes, to be as one! My foot Locked down! Now you can't escape into the air! Damn you! Go, Salamander! It's got to be you! You do it! Wendy! Roar towards me! Stand up!! Right! I believe in you, Natsu-san! You stubborn little Get off! Never, you pile of scrap! Roar of the Sky Dragon!! Do it Use the special vortex of her breath, and Is this a fantasy?

Sword Edge of the Fire Dragon! Is Is this what I desired?

S-Save me We defeated the King! What do you call that again?

Checkmate?

You're supposed to say that before you capture the king! Idiot.

W-What's that?

Reinforcements?

You've gotta be kiddin' me I'm really out of magic power now.

No, it's not It's The floating islands are falling.

What's this?

The islands in the sky are Whoa, whoa! What's happening?

We're in big trouble! This is bad.

The floating islands of Edolas work using the world's magic power.

So if they are falling, that means The magic is disappearing from this world.

What's happening?

I don't know But, this is This is magic power?

Why is this happening?

The time has finally come Byro! Oh, it's you two.

Pretty, don't you think?

Pretty?

What do you mean, Sugar Boy?

I mean the magic power I expected flowing magic power to be more fearsome.

Prince This will do.

As long as there is magic power, people will fight over it.

Therefore I will rid this world of magic completely.

The Anima I have set in reverse will flow all the magic power from Edolas to Earthland.

In Earthland, already overflowing with magic, this magic power will quickly be transformed into a part of nature there.

To create a new world, I will destroy a portion of Edolas.

I can't use my w*apon any more! What's going on?

Same over here! What'll we do?

My w*apon's broken! What's happening?

My w*apon! My w*apon! Calm down! It's over The world is ending Carla That's magic power! Magic power?

Won't losing all the magic power be a big problem?

Retreat! If we can't use our weapons, we're screwed! The Royal Army's run away! Hey guys, we did it! We're finished! Magic power is disappearing We can't use magic anymore Everything is coming to an end So, today is the day What should we do?

What's going to happen to us?

To the guild?

There's no such thing as a wizard's guild that can't use magic! Everyone calm down! It'll be okay! Like hell it will! The magic power is disappearing from the world! All of it! What's gonna happen to our wizard guild?

It's over We may have won the battle, but we lost the world.

The thing Juvia feared most of all Magic power drying up Magic is vanishing! Magic power is disappearing! It's too late! Save us! What'll we do?

It's the end of the world! Edolas's final day Wait a second, everyone! I can't believe it Magic power is vanishing from Edolas.

Everything is coming to an end.

Dad All the floating islands are falling It's all over Where do they think they're running?

To us, Edolas is everything.

Magic power is flowing from the land into the sky.

Grandma Is this punishment for opposing the Exceed?

It's started.

Nothing's started.

It's ending.

Edolas is finished.

And it's happening so simply The Royal City, Edolas History itself is ending.

Can you even imagine a world without magic?

I don't know I haven't ever thought about it.

Not just us Can the people in town imagine it themselves?

Grandma, watch out! The rivers in the sky are falling! The world is finished Let's head back to the city around the castle! What're you planning to do?

I'm worried about the people in the city! There might be something that we can do! Yeah I think I understand what you mean.

Okay, then.

Please wait! Is this world finished?

I can't believe you really did it.

But I know The citizens will be in a panic.

Not many humans can adapt so quickly to a changing world My fire lacrima broke! That's why they need a new leader.

A new king for a new world.

To soothe the unease of the citizens, and lead them to happiness A new king.

I see.

And it will be you, Prince?

No.

Not me.

That would not be possible for me, who did not walk with this world.

Furthermore, I have no right.

To calm the rioting masses, we need someone to play both the hero, and the villain.

Villain and hero?

The one who exposes and punishes the villain who plunged the world into chaos will become a hero, and that hero will unite the people.

He'll become king.

Hey! The water lacrima disappeared! Same with the fire lacrima in my house! My vehicle won't move! The wind lacrima isn't working! No! What's happening?

W-Who will be the villain and the hero?

You already know that, don't you?

I am the evil villain who overthrew the king and stole the magic power from this world.

And you are suited to heal the misunderstandings and prejudice between the races You will execute me, the one who destroyed the world! And then you will become the world's king! God, please save us! Hey, you! This isn't time to be taking notes! We are now standing up against the end of the world.

As a living being of Edolas, I must record all that happens.

Suit yourself! You must execute me, the one who caused this turmoil, in front of the panicking citizens.

As a member of the Royal Army As an Exceed Quell the panic, and lead the people.

Become King of a new world, without magic power.

How could you seriously say such nonsense, Prince?

! What'll happen to this world when all the magic power is gone?

I can't imagine it.

It's a world unlike ours, where everything revolves around magic.

But what's most important isn't magic power, right?

Isn't what's most important the friends that help and believe in each other?

Next time: Bye-bye, Edolas.

Sometimes even you have a way with words, Natsu! There was a jab in there, wasn't there?

! Not at all.

I was complimenting you.