Underworld: Evolution (2006)

Series, Sequels, Trilogies, Saga Movie Collections.

Moderator: Maskath3

Watch on Amazon   Merchandise   Collectables

Series, Sequels, Trilogies, Saga Movie Collections.

Underworld: Evolution (2006)

Post by bunniefuu »

My god, brother what have you done?

Yet again we arrived to witness this monster's aftermath

I will not tolerate this any longer Markus Your brother must be stopped!

It ends tonight We must move quickly before they turn

Is he still here? Yes...

Viktor... He must not be harmed I gave you my word did I not?

But William must be controlled Burn the bodies! Search the outbuilding!

Markus! Stay with me

Give me the torch

They're changing!

Retreat to the woods!

I will stay and fight! You need my help!

I need you alive If you die, we all die Now go!

We found him ..and?

We need more men Find Amelia

Amelia, we found William

Leave him be!

Stop this, you're k*lling him!

More!

William Markus!

He was not to be harmed!

Place him in my charge as we agreed or you will pay for your deceit And you will learn your place Your sympathy for this beast is foolish Your brother is entirely beyond control It will be done my way You know well the consequences if you m*rder me or William If you so much as speak his name again you will have chosen that future for him

What is thy will...

... my lord Imprisonment for all time Far from you

For 6 centuries I was a loyal soldier of the Vampire clan

But I was betrayed The w*r was not as it had seemed In one night the lies that have united our kind has been exposed Craven our second in command had formed a secret alliance with Lucian...

...ruler of the Werewolf clan...

... to overthrow Viktor, our leader But Craven's lust for power and domination had failed Viktor is not the savior I had lead to believe

He had betrayed us all

Soon the hunt will be on for his k*ller

I have but one ally left, Michael The human descendent of Corvinus Not a Vampire nor Lycan but a hybrid

It's only a matter of time before we're found

My only hope now is to awaken Markus...

... our last remaining elder and expose the truth before Craven tries to m*rder him while still in hibernation

Craven knows he is no match for him awake

This thing has been dead for weeks I thought lycans went back to their human form when they d*ed They do, this one's been given a serum to stop regression so it can be studied How can you tell?

Not quite your department I guess I just k*ll them...

... don't pay much attention to their anatomy How long can we stay here? Not long These safe houses are all linked together on one mainframe...

... motion sensors say which ones are active Someone could have picked us up already

It's only about an hour to daylight Can you even make it back to the mansion before sunrise?

Just Ok, let's get what we need and go No I'm going alone

Open it

Markus... The blood memories of this wretched creature...

... has shown me that your treachery knows no bounds

My lord, I can explain Why should I listen to your lies? When the journey to the truth...

... is so much sweeter

I kept the secrets Cleaned up the mess "You will go before Viktor..."

"... and tell him exactly what I tell you to"

Please ... I can assist you Oh you already have

If I complete my case there's a chance you'll be granted sanctuary Right now you'll be k*lled on sight Not willing to risk it What am I supposed to do sit here and wait?

Craven may still have his men with him, you're not going alone You're not as strong as you might think What?

Michael, you're unique There has never been a hybrid before However ambivalent you are about it, The truth is your powers may be limitless You depend on blood, you need to feed Without it you will be growing weaker by the second, use the time for that Jesus Christ... and what if I don't? Or if I can't?

It could be lethal If you don't anticipate your cravings, you will att*ck humans And believe me you don't want that on your conscience There really is no going back Michael I'm Sorry Look I understand what you did, I'm grateful You saved my life I wasn't ready to die

Everything has changed...

... I probably needed a minute to think the process all at once Look, go, I'll be here Just make sure you come back

Sir Witness has been silenced?

But otherwise unharmed as ordered

Show me what you have Yes sir

2 Death Dealers we k*lled, we found no lycan bodies Apparently they we using some kind of new amm*nit*on, some sort of UV round Amelia?

No one survived It seems Craven's men may have been present but did nothing to prevent it and Viktor?

No trace of Markus amongst the ashes? It seems he has destroyed his own coven It was never his coven

"We need to go"

Give me a moment

How ya' doing

Thank you

"... Michael Corvin ..."

Michael

Here, take it No Michael you'll die

Can you move?

We need to go

Markus I know what you've done, Selene Viktor deserved his fate Craven was no better Craven has already reaped the rewards of his own misdeeds and Viktor, he deserved his fate...

... many times over A terrible business the slaying of your family Yet so much effort was spent to conceal this from me What do you suppose Viktor had to hide?

Or perhaps, it is you Selene

As the last of your wretched family who has something to hide

Go!

Dead or alive, you will give me what I want

You okay?

He's a hybrid isn't he? Yes He wanted this Why?

I don't know But we have another problem

Turn off up here

Get down Keep your foot on the gas and stay down!

Hold on!

Give me your hand Jesus Christ There's really no need Be right back

Let me see

See...

...no need

Area secure sir

The sun is setting What's wrong?

If supplies were taken used weapons were left behind they couldn't have gone very far Remain airborne for the moment I'm sure they will re-appear Yes sir

I've seen this before when I was a child I've held it when it was open like this How is that possible?

I don't know

But I know someone that might Andreas Tanis, he was the official historian of the covens

He fell from favor after documenting what Viktor considered malicious lies Of course as it turns out he's been telling the truth What happened to him? He was exiled over 300 years ago

300 years? What makes you think we're going to find him now?

I was the one who exiled him

Looks like a monastery It used to be, more like a prison now Tanis has been hiding there since Viktor's order We're the most people he'd seen in centuries

That's odd What?

I don't remember this gate being here before Take this

Go back!

Got you

f*ck

I knew it was you Selene The stench of Viktor's blood still lingers in your veins Tanis, I see your aim hasn't improved You haven't changed You don't scare me Selene Well we're going to have to work on that

We need to talk

Your exile seems a bit more comfortable than I remember How does a Vampire have Lycan bodyguards? A gift From a most persuasive client Lucian Why would Lucian want to protect you?

Because he was trading with them UV rounds, how long have you been in the business of k*lling your own kind I've done what's necessary to survive My decision was easy once your precious Viktor betrayed me Betrayal was something he did very well Viktor's dead I k*lled him You? k*lled Viktor?

No I think not

Oh unless you've learned the truth

So your eyes are finally open Ain't it interesting that the truth is even harder to absorb than lies You know I tried to stop him of course, a travesty committing such a horrible crime And then turning you That was too much to take My protest as to why he put me here Careful with that dear... ... makes a terrible bang Open the blades and they're active Good to know

Viktor put you here for a reason but I doubt it�s because you had moral qualms What do you know? Very little of anything...

... I'm afraid

Oh, then perhaps I may be mistaken, then there's no use for you at all Markus was after this Why?

Some history is based on truth...

... and others on deception

Viktor was not the first of our kind as you were led to believe He was once human, ruler of his lands Markus, he's the one The source, the first true Vampire So the legend is true Toward the end of his ruthless life his next breath meant more to Viktor than silver or gold Markus came with an offer, a reprieve ...

... from sickness and death Immortality In return, Viktor was to use his army turned immortal to protect him To do what?

To defeat the very first werewolves A dangerous and very infectious breed Created by Markus's own flesh and blood

His twin brother William But these weren't the Lycans we know disgusting as your brethren may be ...

... they at least are evolved No these were raging monsters Never able to take human form again It's only the later generations that learned to channel their rage And William's appetite for destruction and rampage was insatiable He had to be stopped, So once Viktor's army was turned ...

... the legions of Vampires under his control tracked down and destroyed the animals Then captured William and locked him away Viktor's prisoner for all time

Why let him live?

For the same reason why Viktor never conspired against Markus Fear He was warned if Markus should ever be k*lled, all those in his blood line would follow him to the grave So in Viktor's mind, William's death would be the end for all Lycans ...

... his slaves Yes Yes a clever deception but one Viktor was hardly willing to put to the test So Markus was protected, at all costs

Ah yes, here we are

Vampires? Mortals Men loyal to Alexander Corvinus

The father of us all

What's this?

You should know, It's William's prison

The prison your father was commissioned to build

"So you've been the one keeping a watch over this for me have you"

What is it? what's wrong?

She now understands why her family was k*lled

But that was many years later The winter of Lucian's escape, your father knew too much or too much for Viktor to risk Especially when Lucian had the key to William's cell And I'm the map Yes The only one still living who has seen its location Oh Viktor realized you'd be too young to remember explicitly ...

... but Markus knows that the memory and therefore the exact location of Williams prison ...

... is hidden away in your blood Why is Markus looking for him now? After all this time?

That I cannot answer

But I do know someone who could stop him, perhaps I could arrange a meeting In exchange for your discretion of course Of course

Tanis, you seem anxious Why do you flee the very sight of me?

Please, sit

There's no need for this to be unpleasant I always rather enjoyed your company

Now you're being rude Sorry

Viktor struck 2 keys, what do you know of them?

Keys? I don't know of any keys

Oh yes, those keys

Yes? One was kept in plain sight...

... draped around his daughters neck Right there for you to see And the other?

Kept with Viktor at all times Where?

Within him

Beneath the flesh

... perhaps I could arrange a meeting

... go to pier 17, ask for Lorenz Macaro

How do you know he's not just setting us up? He's not brave enough to set me up

You can go

You're familiar with this then?

Intimately

You are Alexander Corvinus

There was a time when I was known by that name By any name I am still your forefather

How have you stayed hidden all these years?

For centuries I have stood by and watched the havoc my sons have brought upon each other ...

... and upon humanity Not the legacy I prayed for the morning I watched them enter this world And a tiresome duty! Keeping the w*r contained, cleaning up the mess Hiding my family's unfortunate history Couldn't you have stopped it? Yes ...

Could you k*ll your own sons? You know what Markus will do?

If he finds me, he finds William's prison You need to help us stop him You are asking me to help you k*ll my son?

You? A Death Dealer?

How many innocents did k*lled in the 6 century quest to avenge your family?

Spare me your self-righteous declarations, you are no different from Markus And even less noble than William At least he cannot control his savagery Anything I've done can be laid at your feet Hundreds of thousands have d*ed because of your inability to accept ...

... that you sons are monsters!

That they create monsters!

You could have stopped all of this Don't come groveling to me simply because you are weaker than your adversary You know the devastation William caused before he was captured He cannot be set free

No, wait!

You're no match for him

Soon, brother

They're gone... ... there, there, my child, you are safe now

No, Michael Look at me!

Michael!

Hello father You are unwelcomed in my presence Ah, the predictable heart, that never thaws Pity it beats within such a fool The eldest of the immortals...

... yet you have made no attempt to seize your destiny We are oddities of nature you and I Nothing more This is a world for humanity And that petty sentiment explains why you rejected your sons?

Why you stood by for half a millennium as William suffered alone in darkness?

No father, I have no sympathy for your petty sentiment

Viktor's key ... where is it?

Whatever plan you have for William is futile, you cannot control him Oh I am stronger now And our bond is greater than you've ever wanted to acknowledge You're wrong, soon you'll be drowning in Lycans just like before Not Lycans father or vampires A new race, created in the image of their maker Their new god

Me

And a true god ...

... has no father

You will fail

Get the kit! No!

Please sir, let us help you The time has come my friend Find the girl ...

... bring her to me

No, wait, wait

If you want Markus, you will need Alexander's help

Don't leave him here

Did he get the pendant? Yes

He's too powerful for you alone You're the only one older than he is, the only one stronger You could have k*lled him yourself No matter what he's become ...

... he is my son

You are the last hope left

There is only one way to defeat him

Quickly now, before there is no more legacy left in my veins

What will I become?

The future

Go now

We're getting close

Head back around towards the river

I don't see a way inside

There used to be a river entrance just there It must be submerged now Looks like we're getting wet

Closer!

Selene!

William ...

Wait

No William stop!

Be still brother It's me

I'd no sooner harm you than myself

Which way?

Is this it?

He's already here

What is it? Nothing Let's go

We're too late

Impressive

Michael you're unique

There's never been a hybrid before You powers could be limitless

Hold it!

Where is he? He went right through there All we have is UV rounds, it won't take him down No, but it'll slow him down

Let's go You alright?

No these are not the lycans you know ... ... raging monsters ... unable to take human form ever again

What are you waiting for?

sh**t 'em!

I can't, not without taking her out!

I can't get a sh*t!

Michael

Take him down!

William!

I knew Viktor made a mistake by keeping you as a pet He should have k*lled you with the rest of your family

An unknown chapter lies ahead The lines that have divided the clans has now been blurred Chaos and infighting are inevitable All that is certain is that darkness is still ahead But for now for the first time I look into the light with new hope