02x20 - Legacy

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Transformers Prime". Aired: November 26, 2010 - July 26, 2013.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise  Collectibles

Autobots are aided by three human children, and with their help attempt to protect the Earth from the villainous Decepticons, and their w*rlord and leader Megatron.

02x20 - Legacy

Post by bunniefuu »

Energon signal's gettin' stronger.

About five clicks due north.

What do you mean, speed limit? I have a gauge in here that goes to 150.

If the humans who designed my vehicle form didn't want it to go that fast they shouldn't have given me the option.

Whoa! Hey, Indy 500! When I'm through with you, you're gonna need more than a pit crew to put you back together! Bring it! 2x20 - Legacy Who's the tough guy now, huh? Relax, Bumblebee.

I'm just messin' around.

Found it.

Old road rage didn't waste any time posting your mug sh*ts.

Raf will scrub this as soon as he's back from house hunting.

Is this what you learned while serving Alpha Trion?! I highly doubt that he would have condoned such irresponsible behavior.

Blowing your cover is not okay.

Sorry, guys.

I know I really messed up.

While Ratchet and Arcee are correct, I believe that we are all equally responsible for this incident.

- Us? - How? We weren't even there.

Well, he was.

Our recent efforts have been so intensely focused on averting crises that we have overlooked simple matters, such as teaching Smokescreen how to best function on this planet.

It is an oversight that must be corrected.

Optimus, I'm honored to train under you and will do whatever it takes to make things right, to make you proud.

Perhaps the best way for you to learn about the human world - is from a human.

- Smokescreen gets his own partner? Please! Isn't having three humans here enough? I was referring to one already among us.

Um sure, Optimus.

Um, robots in disguise, traffic laws, don't b*at down humans I can bring Smokescreen up to speed.

We've all put in curbside duty.

Part of the gig.

Then let's go for a drive, teach.

Optimus, with all due respect, Agent Fowler is out mode with screaming double "38s" on the doors, making him an easy target.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more than concerned about Jack's safety.

Nonetheless, the fact remains that our new recruit is in need of instruction.

I believe that Smokescreen's spark is in the right place and that he now understands the necessity of protecting humanity.

Okay, intersection.

Let's review.

- Light's green? - Green for "go.

" - And yellow? - Go faster! Whoa, whoa! Smokescreen! Just messin' around! Uh-oh.

What is it? Cons? Just someone from school I'd rather not talk to.

Drive! Red light, teach.

No can do.

Seriously? Just let it go.

Are you kiddin' me? Where's your self-respect? - We gotta stand up for ourselves.

- We also have to follow Optimus' rule.

It's not just about protecting humans you can't harm them, either.

Who said anything about harming? I am so posting this tonight.

Arcee! Arcee, check out Vince's car! The bully? Hey, Vince, did you want fries with that? Let me get this straight.

So you taught Smokescreen everything he never needed to know about fast food.

He passed drivers ed.

Work hard, play hard.

Uh, yeah.

No humans were harmed in the making of these photos honest.

You have decoded the next Iacon coordinates? Excellent, Soundwave! Then it is time to beta test our decoy.

I am nearly finished decoding the next Iacon coordinates.

You may not need to complete your task, Optimus.

An Iacon-locator beacon.

It seems the Decepticons have already excavated the next relic.

Ratchet, triangulate coordinates and activate the ground bridge.

Bring on the Cons! - Where is Smokescreen? - Out training again with Jack.

We cannot wait.

Autobots, transform and roll out! Lord Megatron! I certainly hope that our new acquisition is of Decepticon origin.

It cannot be.

Power of this magnitude must never be allowed to fall into the hands of Optimus Prime no matter what.

Come here! Huh? The rock is impermeable! The relic is emanating a protective shield! It will only respond to the power of a Prime.

We will remove it if we have to take the entire mountain! Optimus, I just picked up a second Iacon-locator beacon.

Optimus, do you read? No sign of Cons.

Oh, dude! My boss is gonna freak! That thing we stuffed in his tailpipe what's it called again? Pizza! Will you two keep it down? Arcee? Bulkhead? Can anyone hear me? Ratchet, what's going on? Our sensors detected a second Iacon-locator beacon, but I can't reach Optimus.

- I'll go.

- Alone? You have a better option? Fine.

He says "fine" but I don't think he really wants me to go alone.

I just pulled a "Miko.

" Let's go grab a relic.

- Whoa! It's a sword! - Not just any sword.

That looks like the Star Saber, a legendary w*apon forged by Solus Prime as lore would have it.

It's rumored to wield the power of the Matrix.

- I'm gonna make Optimus proud.

- Not a good idea.

- Why? - Because Megatron's here.

The Dark Lord himself.

He won't know what hit him.

Smokescreen, wait.

Something isn't right.

Why doesn't Megatron just take the Star Saber? - Germaphobe? - Seriously, we need to wait for backup.

You heard Ratchet.

Backup's not available right now.

Enough! Commence transport! Who in the pits of Kaon is that? Scrap! It's really in there tight.

No! No, this can't be happening! Ratchet, you gotta get Optimus here now.

Smokescreen went for the relic.

I-it's called the "Star Sab" Where in the name of Cybertron are you? And did you say "Star Sabe"? Oh, my.

Jack! Optimus, please respond! I can see that you're alive, Optimus.

Why won't you answer me? Every time we get close to the beacon, the signal moves.

All this legwork is giving me itchy fists! It seems we have been led astray by a Decepticon trick.

We have a situation.

Bring him to me.

- What is your name, Autobot? - Why? Who wants to know? Where's Optimus?! Keep Prime from the relic! I got your back.

Arcee! What could you possible have been thinking?! I loosened it for him.

Drop the mountain on him.

- Optimus, retreat! - Now! Did he just No way.

He can do that? We Decepticons now face our darkest hour.

How epic was that?! I-I saw it with my own optics.

- But I still don't believe it.

- You know what I don't believe? That after everything you've been told, you still put a human at risk.

A-Arcee, it wasn't his fault.

I shouldn't have g Don't you even start with me! We'll talk tomorrow! Send Jack home.

We Green for "go.

" We've been in need of another Autobot in our ranks, not another child.

Look, Arcee, I was wrong, and I'm sorry again.

And if you need to kick me off team Prime Disregard for human safety or anyone's safety will not be tolerated.

Do you understand? Fully, sir.

We must never lose sight of the fact that upon this Earth, we are titans, and such power must be used wisely.

Whoa! Optimus, speak to me! Optimus! I am receiving a message.

From who? Alpha Trion.