03x01 - Yoruichi, Goddess of Flash, Dances!

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Bleach". Aired: October 5, 2004 – March 27, 2012.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime follows Ichigo who becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace.

03x01 - Yoruichi, Goddess of Flash, Dances!

Post by bunniefuu »

Pain that won't heal Sadness you feel Scars that just refuse to fade from memory Sometimes the burden 's too much for one to bear Don't give up on me, please don't turn me away Whoa! I'll hold your hand in mine Will I lose my hold on her someday? Will her smile fade In a flood of tears Or can I keep the fears at bay? Echoing, distant voices wither into silence.

But there is one thing that will never ever age my love for you is timeless Pain that won't heal Sadness you feel Smiles with hearts' bitterness replaced "I'll never smile again" "I'll never let love in" Don't ever say such things to me A future we cannot see All happenings Find meaning in the story In time the clouds will clear away, so just stay, please stay with me Whoa! Who are we to pass through you? Whoa! That answer will find you someday Zabimaru You still can't get up? Look at your sorry self Is that all you have to say after all this time? You could've said something nicer.

I've already recovered.

I'm able to fight any time.

Now it's your turn.

Get off your back and get better already! And let us fight that bastard Zangetsu! The next time for sure, I'll - I'll win! - win! You fool Were you asleep, Or something? He's not my enemy anymore.

Is that so? Then who is your enemy? Who will you fight now? You leave me no choice.

Before your newfound strength goes to your head, I'll show you the overwhelming difference in our skills.

You couldn't defeat me in a thousand years.

No, Ichigo! Run! Scatter You--! It's been a while Byakuya-boy.

Yoruichi Shihoin Who is she? I don't know her.

No I've heard that name before.

I think she was The Former Supreme Commander of the Stealth Force, and The General Unit Leader of the First Division Punishment Force, Yoruichi Shihoin.

It's been a long time.

You've been hiding for over a hundred years.

I thought you were dead.

Yoruichi You came to help me, didn't you? Thank you.

Sorry, though.

Step aside.

I've got to defeat this guy.

Defeat him? You? Defeat him? You fool! W-What're you doing Yoru i Medicine? Was that "Gaten" or "Hoten.

" You thrust a powerful anesthetic directly into his organs, didn't you? What do you intend to do with him, Yoruichi? Ukitake Nothing you do will help.

There's no escaping from here.

Oh You talk like a big sh*t now, don't you? Byakuya-boy.

Have you ever once beaten me at "tag"? Would you like to try me? Did you think you could escape with such a slow Flash Step? Did you think you could capture me with such a slow Flash Step? Three days.

In three days, I'll make this boy stronger than you.

This fight is postponed until then.

Give chase, if you wish.

"Flash Master Yoruichi.

Won't be caught by the likes of you yet.

They got away Uh Hey! Where're you going, Byakuya? Didn't you come to capture the Ryoka? I've lost interest.

Do what you want with them.

Good grief, he's as moody as ever.

Miss Rukia! The tension drained out of her when Byakuya left.

It's only natural.

Hey! Sentaro! Kiyone! Come on out! You called, Captain, sir?! So you did follow me.

How long were you there? From the time you said, "Good grief, it's dangerous around here," and stopped Captain Kuchiki, Captain, sir! From the very beginning, then? Didn't I tell you not to come because it was dangerous? Forgive me, sir! I respect you so very much, that I simply had to follow you here! No fair, Kotsubaki! Captain! I feel the same! I love y N-No! I respect you very much! Ha-h?! I respect him much, much more than you, by far! Ha-ah?! Shut up, Mt.

Fuji-head! Wanna fight, booger-girl?! Fine with me! Well, never mind.

Anyhow, Kiyone, contact Squad 4.

One apprehended.

Wounded.

Yes, sir.

Send for an emergency relief squad ASAP.

Huh? Sentaro, take Kuchiki back to the cell.

Yes, sir.

Move.

No! I can't let Miss Rukia go back in there Move! Damned booger! You think I'm doing this because I want to?! Sorry, Kuchiki The captain and I will appeal to the higher-ups afterwards and get you out of the cell.

Huh?! Be patient until then.

No fair, Kotsubaki! I worry much, much more about Kuchiki than you! Kuchiki, the captain and I will promise, promise to get you out, all right?! Why do you keep copying what I say?! Wanna fight, copycat?! Any time! You hurry up and call Squad 4! Shut up! I was just about to! Uh sir You want to know why we're helping you? Uh yes.

Of course, we're going to help you.

We don't know who k*lled Aizen yet.

And it's very likely that you outsiders know something about it.

We can't k*ll you without investigating first.

And above all else What you did may have been questionable But you were trying to save one of my subordinates.

I can't stand by and watch you die.

No one back there, either, sir! I see! Fine! Hey! You men take the East Nijo area! The Ryoka are cunning! Don't lose them! Yes, sir! Thanks for the report! By the way I've never seen you two before.

Are you new? Yes, sir! We joined this period! I'm Inoue! Reporting for duty, sir! I'm Ishida.

Reporting for duty, sir.

My word Whaddya say? Why don't you come over to my place tonight? Sir? You must've heard of me.

Toshimori Umesada! This year, I made 15th in the 20-seat 9th Squad! Not that I'm boasting, but I'm the most successful of all my comrades! I'll treat you good When Ryoka have infiltrated, and a wartime exemption has been issued, I hardly think a squad leader has time for propositioning women.

What?! You lowly underling! You dare lecture me?! Sir Umesada! Nothing here, sir! Awaiting further instructions, sir! Damn it! I'll remember this! Once this commotion is over, I'm gonna give it to you good!! Be my guest.

By then, I'll be long gone.

Thanks, Ishida! It's nothing, I just don't like people like that.

Still, it was incredible.

Aw, I wasn't that great This plan is working out beautifully.

I'm so awesome! Oh, right What?! Steal the Soul Reapers' uniform?! Shh! Not so loud, Ishida! We're just going to borrow their clothes! Appearance-wise, we're not so different from Soul Reapers.

Only our clothes are.

If we can look like them, we'll be able to get around more easily.

So we need their clothes? Yes, we're borrowing them! But Here they come! When I say, "Go," okay? Ready, set, go! Ahh I forgot to jump out.

Miss Inoue Oh! Here's your uniform.

I was quite surprised.

You knocked those two out without using your spirit powers.

You're surprisingly strong, aren't you? Oh, really? Eh, heh, heh.

Actually, I learned a little karate from Tatsuki.

Huh? She said I had the skills of a first-level student.

Sh-She did? Now, then.

We'd better get changed! W-W-Wait! Wait, Miss Inoue! Huh? Oh I see.

Sorry, sorry! Boys and girls can't get changed in the same room, can they? I just felt like I was with Tatsuki Oh well I ISHIDA'S DRESSING ROOM COMFY & SPACIOUS & EMBARRASSMENT FREE! ISHIDA'S DRESSING ROOM COMFY & SPACIOUS & EMBARRASSMENT FREE! ISHIDA'S DRESSING ROOM COMFY & SPACIOUS & EMBARRASSMENT FREE! Shouldn't it be the other way around? Ishida! Ready? I'm coming in! W- Wait! Now, then I got those two to tell me about the Senzaikyu where Miss Kuchiki is being held.

The others must already be headed there.

Even Kurosaki He might already have gotten there.

I see.

We'd better hurry, then.

We've got to help him before he screws up by himself.

Right! What squad number shall we say we're from? Oh Yes We should be able to answer quickly if we're asked, right? Umm you're right Guess that's the cost of being out of action for a hundred years Out of breath after only a couple hundred Flash Steps I must be getting weak Oh, you're awake, Ichigo? Where am I? Why? Why did you just bring me back? I was the only one with the best chance of surviving back there! Now Ganju, Hanataro, and Rukia will all be k*lled! Who do you think you are? No one back there had any chance against Byakuya.

Damn you! Be still! Do you want to open up those wounds again? Go to hell One person was all I could carry and get away from Byakuya.

Then why didn't you take Rukia instead of me? True Back then, no one there had any chance of defeating Byakuya.

But you alone have the ability to.

That's why I brought you back.

Besides, Ukitake was there, too.

He's Rukia's superior, with a strong sense of duty.

Though you're insurgents, he'd never blindly k*ll anyone who came to save Rukia.

So, Ichigo, don't worry.

Grow strong here.

As you are now, you'd never defeat Byakuya.

But I'll train you so that you can.

Then go back and rescue everyone with your own hands! How's the pain? It's much better than earlier.

We can't wait for you to recover completely.

It might hurt, but you must do this.

Right! It feels like I've seen this place before, but not You're the first outsider I've ever brought here.

Impressive, huh? Huhh Well, whatever.

Time's short, right? Let's get started! Fine.

Now First, are you aware that your Zanpakuto is a constant release Zanpakuto? It is? "Constant release?" Like Kenpachi Zaraki's? No wonder its shape was different from other people's swords.

And it never transformed when I called its name Just as I thought, you didn't know.

So you weren't aware that Zangetsu had a second release? Huh?! Not just Zangetsu.

All Zanpakuto have two stages of release.

The first release is called "Shikai.

" The second stage is "Bankai.

" It's mandatory that a captain be able to perform both.

"Mandatory?" Yes.

Except for one, all squad captains of the Court Guard have mastered "Bankai.

" one? Kenpachi Zaraki.

In the long history of the Soul Society, he's the only one to become a captain without being able to perform "Bankai" or even knowing the name of his Zanpakuto.

It shows how greatly the 13 Court Guard Squads value his fighting prowess and dedication.

Having fought him, you should know that best of all.

The difference in power between the Shikai and Bankai levels, though dependent on the individual's innate ability and discipline, but generally it can be considered roughly five to ten times greater.

Ten times? An amazing increase, right? That's why, in order to achieve "Bankai," even strong fighters train for over 10 years.

W-Wait a minute! - I don't have the time! - I know! But there is a way.

There are serious risks involved, but you'll use a completely different method and master "Bankai" in three days! Three days?! Happy People Come on, Come on, Come on Happy People Here we Go! Everybody stand up! Everybody fight! Relief is anxiety But Keep Your Head Right Up! To the Sky! No matter when (Oh Yeah!) No matter where (Oh Yeah!) Just call me anytime! (Oh Yeah!) I'll be your strength Happy people's In The House!!! With a tough smile Happy people's In The House!!! You have to live! Wow Happy people In The House All right Happy People Ishida, what squad number shall we say we're from? Doesn't each squad have a unique characteristic? I'm sure they do! Like a squad that loves flowers, or a musical squad, Or a squad that tells great jokes.

Miss Inoue, you don't understand what Soul Reapers do, do you? UP NEXT, THE ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO SOUL REAPERS - DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE! Squad 11, 5th Seat, Yumichika Ayasegawa! What a narcissist'.

! SQUAD 11, 5TH SEA YUMICHIKA AYASEGAWA February 2017