03x13 - An Accomplished Oath! Get back Rukia!

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Bleach". Aired: October 5, 2004 – March 27, 2012.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Japanese anime follows Ichigo who becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace.

03x13 - An Accomplished Oath! Get back Rukia!

Post by bunniefuu »

Ever since the powers of the Soul Reaper were thrust upon me, my whole world has changed.

I'm Substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki.

I wield this sword with all of my soul and strength to protect my precious friends! You are my one and only.

No one can take your place.

Never fade, my only flower.

The sun never blinds you.

You are like a flower that blooms in shade.

Exhale those feelings you hold inside.

You are my one and only, now and forever.

The day may come when all will rise against us, but I will protect you.

Never give up, my only flower.

TIME NOTICE THA YOU SHOULD NOTICE THA NOTICE THAT THERE'S NO OTHER Not much of a turnout.

Huh? The squads with both the Captain and Lieutenant in attendance are the Head Captain's Squad 1, our Squad 2 Plus Kyoraku's Squad 8.

It's no surprise that Squads 5, 11 and 12 are missing But what are the others thinking? Even Unohana of Squad 4 is missing.

Elder Brother Rukia Kuchiki Do you have any last words? Yes Just one thing That's--! Yeah looks like it's started.

This is--! It's begun! Let's hurry, Matsumoto! Right! This is bad, Kiyone! Looks like the execution has started! Isn't the Captain ready yet?! Shut up! I hear you! You don't have to yell, you armpit-smelling goatee monkey! Captain! - Captain! - You're yelling, too! Captain, are you ready?! Miss Kuchiki's execution has begun.

We must hurry! Cap tain? Sorry to keep you waiting.

Breaking the seal took a bit longer than I thought.

But this should work.

Our appeal to Central 46 did not go through, so this is the only recourse we have left.

Let's go! We're going to destroy the Sokyoku! Yes, Sir! What is that? I wonder if the execution has started Huh?! Then we must hurry! I'm going on ahead.

Huh?! Why? I don't care about the execution, but Icchi might be there.

If he is, I have to help Icchi.

Thank you Huh? You're so funny! Why are you thanking me Chubby Chest? Helping Icchi is only natural! After all, Icchi is Kenny's friend.

Well, I'm off! I'll take care of the tough ones.

You take care of the wimps, okay? She's so fast! And crazy! Thank you, Yachiru.

Very well.

In keeping with your wishes, I will allow the Ryoka to return home unharmed after the execution.

Thank you very much! How cruel.

He has no intention of sparing them.

It is not cruelty, Isane.

It is compassion.

Captain Unohana! Where have you been? If this is the unavoidable fate, the least we can do is ease her of any worries and give her some piece of mind.

Release the Sokyoku! Look The Sokyoku has been released! Ichimaru's words shook me earlier, but now it's slowly starting to regain some peace.

Is it because of the Head Captain's promise? Or could it be because when my mind was confused and shamefully clinging to life, my brother serenely turned his back on me? Thank you, Elder Brother.

Nanao Don't look so sad.

You'll make me sad, too.

It's not sadness.

W-What is going on? This is the release of Sokyoku? It's shape--! This is a surprise! Kiko-oh! The halberd of the Sokyoku has taken on its true form as the officiating executioner to render the ultimate punishment! It will impale the condemned, thereby ending the execution.

I'm not afraid.

I've lived a good life.

I met Renji and the others Elder Brother took me in Sir Kaien guided me And Ichigo saved me.

I feel no pain no sorrow I have no regrets.

My heart leaves nothing behind.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

Goodbye.

Hey.

I-Ichigo?! You fool! Why did you come back?! Huh? You should know by now! You can't defeat my Elder Brother! This time, he'll k*ll you for sure! I've made my peace! I don't need you to rescue me! Go home! That's impossible! He stopped the Sokyoku with only a single Zanpakuto? The Sokyoku is said to have the power of a million zanpakuto? Just who is this guy?! Nanao.

Is that boy the Ryoka everyone's been talking about? Yes His description matches all the reports we've received.

I see So in the end, the Ryoka saves the day Ichigo! Backing up to prepare for a second strike, huh? Fine, bring it on.

Stop, Ichigo! Enough already! You won't be able to stop the Sokyoku a second time! You'll be torn to pieces!! Ichigo! Captain Ukitake?! And Kiyone, too?! Hey there, Handsome.

What took you so long? Captain Kyoraku?! Sorry, breaking the seal took a while.

But This ought to do it! That's the crest of the Shihoin Clan! Stop them! Huh? They're going to destroy the Sokyoku! Me?! I don't know what's going On but in that case, I'll just-! What are you doing, Ichigo?! Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna break this scaffold! Don't! That's crazy! Listen! Listen to me, Ichigo! The Takka of the Sokyoku is! Never mind.

Just shut up and watch! Ichi go Quit telling me to leave you alone and to go home.

You talk too much.

I told you before that I'm rejecting all of your requests.

This is my second try.

This time for sure I'm going to rescue you, Rukia.

I'm not going to say thank you.

You fool I know The Sokyoku's Takka He destroyed it! Who is he? I-Ichigo Huh? Let me ask you What do you plan to do now? Is there a way to disappear with so many eyes watching us? We're gonna run away.

Impossible! They're captains! We can't get away from them! Then I'll beat them all up and run away.

You're not the only one Inoue, Ishida, even Chad, are here.

Ganju and Hanataro, too.

I'm gonna rescue everyone who helped out and get away.

From the look in his eyes from his words I can feel Ichigo's strength flowing into me.

You've become strong, haven't you? Ichigo W-What?! You've come, Renji! Renji! Rukia! Thank goodness you're alive! Renji! I figured you'd come.

Of course! Who'd save Rukia if I didn't come? Huh? Up we go.

H-Hey, Ichigo?! What're you doing?! W-Wait! Hey, you're not gonna-?! Catch! You idiot! You fool, Ichigo, Damn you! What if I dropped her, you idiot?! Take her! Wha--? Don't just stand there! Get out of here! That's your job! Protect her with your life! Renji! A-Abarai Don't just stand there, you fools! After them! All lieutenants, go! Yes, sir.

Go ahead.

Huh?! Out of our way! Rush out! Itegumo! Pierce! Gonryomaru! Smash 'em! Gegetsuburi! Impossible! He's not even using his Zanpakuto I told you, I could see your moves Byakuya Kuchiki! All the days gone by have made me what I am Life's not easy; that's why I can go on.

To the people hurrying by, "Have your dreams come true?" I'm still struggling Forget returning to my youth; I want to live today well.

I was born timid.

Out where the sun shines I fisted my hand tight.

Break out of that place, that time, and I can change my life But I could never express everything deep in my heart All the days gone by have made me what I am Kurosaki! That that appearance Not bad, huh? Miss Yoruichi let me borrow it.

I see.

You finally understand the necessity of a cape.

Huh? All right, I acknowledge you as my Cape Mate from now on.

I'm taking this thing off then! UP NEXT, ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO SOUL REAPERS, GOLDEN! - Illustrated Guide to Soul Reapers - Golden! My name is Zennosuke Kurumadani.

Due to the arrest and incarceration of Rukia Kuchiki, who was in charge Of this region, I have been assigned to this town as her replacement.

Huh? A Hollow! All right, let's go! Karakura Superheroes! Karakura Red is on the way! Hey brat! Why am I doing this?! Bohahahaha! W-What was that just now? TUNE IN AGAIN, OKAY! February 2017