02x26 - Don't Die, Gohan! Goku Finally Touches Down on the b*ttlefield

Episode transcripts for the TV show "Dragon Ball Z". Aired: April 5, 2009 – March 27, 2011.*
Watch/Buy Amazon  Merchandise

Follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil.

02x26 - Don't Die, Gohan! Goku Finally Touches Down on the b*ttlefield

Post by bunniefuu »

Yeah, that's right, short stuff, do as much as you can.

I, ReaCoom-san, will let you match up against me, okay? Darn it! Ultimately, we're not going to get a turn, huh? That's okay.

Taking out those two runts wouldn't give us anything to boast about anyhow.

G- Gohan That's pretty good.

How about this, though? All righty Masenko!! Did you see that? Yeah, for just a second, his battle power was over 20,000.

Gohan Wow, you're good, you're good.

You made my handsies smart.

Now then Take this! G- Gohan! Oh, my.

Is something the matter, Goku-chan's wife? Gohan-chan is in a terrible fix.

Gohan-chan My Gohan-chan Cheer up, Missus.

Gohan-chan will be fine.

My Bulma said so.

Is it ready!? Oh, is that you, Chichi-san? Have a look at how wonderfully this is turning out.

You wouldn't think that I put it together in just two days, would you? I'll tell you, this second one was a lot easier than the last one.

I even nailed down the right location for the speakers.

All I need to do now is a test flight.

Just you wait, Gohan! Ma is comin' to save you right now! Hey, Chichi-san, won't you let me explain how to use it before you go!? Just which one of these is the startin' switch!? Hey, just a minute, I say! G- Gohan! There, didn't I tell you so? Gohan-chan! Still alive? Good, good! Magnificent, Ginyu-san.

I would not have expected you to bring me all seven Dragon Balls so quickly.

It was worth it to call in the Ginyu Special Corps, all right.

It gives me, Ginyu, no greater joy than to have you say so, Freeza-sama.

This means that I am about to acquire eternal life.

What wonderful joy.

If you would like, shall I dance the dance of joy? P- perhaps you could do that next time.

Really? Who would have thought the immortal youth I dreamed about would come true? Even I, of all people, am starting to get excited.

The birth of the perfect and everlasting ruler of the universe is about to happen, isn't that right? Now, Dragon Balls, give me, Freeza-sama, eternal life and youth! W- what was that? l've got an odd feeling of uneasiness.

No doubt about it, the hands of evil will be extended toward Grand Elder-sama in the very near future! Forgive me, Earthlings.

I have a duty to protect Grand Elder-sama! Darn it Father! You got up, did you? You got up, you got up! I won't be beaten.

Not by you.

I won't be beaten What have we here? Did you mean for that to be an att*ck? N- nothing is happening, huh? Have you become immortally young yet? N- no, I do not believe so.

W- why? G- go on, take it.

Even if you do get the Dragon Balls together, you guys won't be able to get your wish granted anyhow.

As I recall, when I took the second Dragon Ball, that is what the Namekian said.

I thought he was just being a poor loser.

" You guys.

" That is exactly what he said.

" You guys.

" There has to be some sort of passcode for these! A secret passcode to grant wishes, that only the Namekians know! A password! A place! Or perhaps a way of arranging the Balls! We will have to ask a Namekian for it.

A Namekian? Are there any of them still surviving anywhere? T- this reading is from Vegeta and company.

It's possible that Vegeta or the others know what it is.

I- in that case, I must stop my men from k*lling Vegeta! Have a look at Point 8829401.

There are two readings which I believe could be Namekians.

There is also a reading that is approaching that point.

We have not once att*cked this area, so they must be survivors, yes? Well then, I will go there at once and force them to tell me how to get a wish granted.

That will not be necessary.

I will go ask them directly.

After all, I am more accustomed to dealing with these people.

Ginyu-san, please stay here and keep watch over the Dragon Balls.

Yes, sir, understood.

Please leave everything to me.

Now, to go flying I won't be beaten G- Gohan I have to defeat you guys for Piccolo-san Yamucha-san Tenshinhan-san Chaozu-san Or I can't bring anyone back to life! All right, here I come! ReaCoom Bomber!! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! Go! Whoops, I'm over here! Have you finally reached your limit? D- don't get up anymore, Gohan Darn it I- I am Father's S- Son Goku's son You wont you won't Oho, you still have enough energy left to be spouting that sort of nonsense, huh? I don't know what planet you're from, kid, but this is surprising.

Your opponent is too much for you, huh? I won't be beaten!! Whoa! He's just about ready to croak.

He doesn't have any battle power left.

Of course not.

His neck has been broken.

Gohan! P- pathetic little brat And here I thought he'd gotten a little better Gohan-chan Yo, are you awake? Are you all right, Missus? Gohan-chan is Gohan-chan is-! Oh, my Sheesh These guys were all just worthless scum.

I don't understand why Freeza-sama expressly called in the Ginyu Special Corps for this.

Well, nonetheless, I guess I should finish off all three of them.

What's that? It's a ship.

It's landing.

At last, Goku had touched down.

Goku, rescue the desperate Gohan and friends from the devilish hands of ReaCoom!